Paralyzed

By Galactic_Stories707

This is a concept I had in mind for a little while, what if Dream had an evil counterpart known as Paralysis... More

Chapter 1: Taste of Blood
Chapter 2: Voices
Chapter 3: Where To Next
Chapter 4: Crazed Man
Chapter 5: The Cities
Chapter 6: Strangers
Chapter 7: The Past
Chapter 8: Phantoms
Chapter 9: Shadow on the Wall
Chapter 10: Do You Remember
Chapter 11: A New Face
Chapter 12: What If?
Chapter 13: Dream?
Chapter 14: Wake Up
Chapter 15: You Can't Hide
Chapter 16: Don't look at Me!
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: The Silenced
Chapter 19: Goner
Chapter 20: The Amalgamation
Chapter 21: Sudden Shifts
Chapter 22: It's not your Fault
Chapter 23: Paralysis
Chapter 24: Docile Creeper
Chapter 25: Ruined Portals
Chapter 26: The Hell before Us
Chapter 27: Depths of Red
Chapter 28: Brewing Blue Flames
Chapter 29: The Piercing Storm
Chapter 30: Taming the Beast
Chapter 31: Broken Visions
Chapter 32: Discovery
Chapter 33: Facility D-514
Chapter 34: The Prowling Ferals
Chapter 35: The Tunnel Incident
Chapter 36: Eyes in the Water
Chapter 37: Don't Leave Me
Chapter 38: Cold-blooded Heartbeat
Chapter 39: Acceptance
Chapter 40: Blue laced with Red
Chapter 41: Your Spine is Mine
Chapter 42: Eyes in the Sky
Chapter 43: A Risky Move
Chapter 44: The New Recruits
Chapter 45: Ferals by Heart
Chapter 46: Future Plans
Chapter 47: It Hurts
Chapter 48: Witches get Stitches
Chapter 49: Drawing Closer
Chapter 50: In The End
Chapter 51: Nerves
Chapter 52: Several Dangers
Chapter 53: Echoing Whispers
Chapter 54: Change
Chapter 55: Molten End
Chapter 56: Not So Bad After All
Chapter 57: World of Red Sands
Chapter 58: Excruciating Pain
Chapter 59: More the Merrier
Chapter 60: Into the Abyss
Chapter 62: Monstrosities
Chapter 63: Two Dead One Missing
Chapter 64: Hesitation
Chapter 65: Tears of Crystals
Chapter 66: I'm the Mistake
Chapter 67: Blindfolds
Chapter 68: One to Two
Chapter 69: Missing Pieces
Chapter 70: A World So Cold
Chapter 71: Return From the Cold
Chapter 72: Reunited
Chapter 73: Recollected Memories
Chapter 74: Off To Sea
Chapter 75: The Leviathan's Calling
Chapter 76: Deep Dive
Chapter 77: Blood Of Destruction
Chapter 78: A Moment of Peace
Chapter 79: Sentinels
Chapter 80: Master knows Best~
Chapter 81: Broken Disguise
Chapter 82: Run from your Dream
Chapter 83: It's just a Nightmare, Right?
Chapter 84: Uncertainty
Chapter 85: One With the Leviathan
Chapter 86: A Cold Life to Live
Chapter 87: Withering Forest
Chapter 88: Abandoned
Chapter 89: It Was Just Bait
Chapter 90: The Prophecy
Chapter 91: Something's Wrong
Chapter 92: I'm an Animal
Chapter 93: One With The Hive
Chapter 94: Traumatized
Chapter 95: Burning Candles
Chapter 96: Final Meeting
Chapter 97: The Mountain of Death
Chapter 98: The Ruined Kingdom
Chapter 99: A Dead Man
Chapter 100: Nightmares Become a Reality
Chapter 101: The Stranger's Note

Chapter 61: Mercy of Many

996 59 122
By Galactic_Stories707

Warning: Unpredictable~

The latcher infected group was in one area with bleeding mouths and noses but dream wasn't there as he needed to take his mind off of things, but everyone was now affected by the latchers grasped now, Spifey had to eventually fall to the grasp of the latcher as blood ran from his eyes and mouth as he sat still in a chair digging his fingers into the arms off it. "Will this end!" somebody had said but nobody responded to it since they didn't know the answer.

"It'll be over soon I hope. Fighting will only hurt you more" Sapnap said as he looked away from his conscious and unconscious friends seeing the conscious ones look up with sighs or huffs as they could feel themselves growing tired.

"Just don't fight it, you just gotta learn to accept it...where are our latchers anyways?" A6d said looking up even though he turned his attention back down watching his friends.

"Outside I think, that's what Olympus said to me....oh and where the fuck is Mega, didn't he follow us here?" Sapnap said before hearing and echoing voice hiss and scold him, Sapnap looked up only seeing his friends looking out of it. Sapnap turned his head and he recoiled nearly falling out of his chair as he looked up at the tall lanky creature.

The creature tilted its head to the side as its face was hidden by angel wings as two half feathered and bat-like wings closed close to the creature's back as halo like rings floated around its horns, wrist, and tail that flowed with a gentle sway to it.

"Who are you!" Sapnap said as the people that were awake looked towards the angelic demonic creature that stood before Sapnap.

"I'm a Latcher silly. My name is Archangel but you can call me Arc...I am Bad's latcher" The angelic demonic latcher greeted with a bow as their golden claws shimer in the light, "but I must say, watch your language my dear." Archangel said glaring up at Sapnap but Sapnap couldn't see the latchers eyes as wings shielding the latcher's face.

Archangel was tall as they wore gold and white silk cloak that hid their body and shoulders as their arms were hidden with white fabric as they wore robes that hid their legs yet their golden hooves stuck out from below the draping fabric. Archangels hands were covered with short pearly fur as their fingers and palm had paw-like pads on them that were smooth with a pastel yellow on them. Everything about Archangel looked pure and soft, like something you can hug and never stop hugging it. Bad was lucky to get pure gentle Latcher like Hivemind.

"Oh thank goodness is another docile like Hivemind." Tapl said tapping his fingers on the arm of the chair as blood formed around his lips and he licked the blood off not to make a mess.

"Of course I'm docile, in the past I wasn't until Hivy showed themselves to the old vessels as well as in my life changing the way I acted, Hivy is a good soul believe me it pains me to see them broken....where is deary Hive anyways?" Archangel said as his wings moved slightly as a few iridescent feathers fell loose as Bad began to wake up from his slumber.

"What happened?" Bad groaned out as he sat up with his tail and wings aching before barking with fear as Skeppy wrapped his arms tightly around him.

Archangel looked away seeing George was twitching like crazy as his hand was shaky as he raised it to his face, "the voices, the voices are getting louder!" George said before laughing as he covered the side of his face as tears ran from his eyes as he dug his fingernail into his skin.

"George chill it's going to be okay." Sapnap said as he got up walking over to George only to see the man get up as he bared his teeth showing fangs.

"The voices, they speak to me, Haha!" George laughed before throwing his goggles off onto the chair behind him as he covered his face with both hands freaking out as blood came out of his mouth as gold and sapphire blue liquid followed it.

"George?" Everyone said with frightened tones of voices as they got away as George pulled his hands away as golden and sapphire blue liquid strings from his eyes onto his hands, George laughed like a mad man as his shadow split apart behind him forming into creatures.

"Make it stop! PLEASE!" George cried out with fear coating his voice as he looked at the group as tears and the colored liquids ran from his eyes and mouth, his right eye was golden and the other a eye bleeding blue as they glowed brightly before fading back to there normal colors as they rolled up into the back of George head as he collapsed to the floor with a loud thud.

"George!" Sapnap said in a panic as he came over to George's side lifting him up from the floor but Sapnap yelled in fright as two large creatures showed up snapping at Sapnap keeping away from the colorblind vessel. Sapnap looked at the creatures seeing that there were two, two Latchers....Two latchers to one Vessel.

"Impossible." A6d said under his breath looking up at the creatures seeing them pluck and tug on Georges clothes getting the man to wake up. George slowly moved to his knees as his eyes were back to being normal as the two latchers sat down like dogs besides their shared vessel. George looked exhausted as he fell against the golden latcher as the blue latcher tilted its head and moved closer so nobody could even get close to George. The blue latcher nudged and nuzzled George as if to apologise to him and the golden latcher did the same thing, they both seemed genuinely sorry for what they've caused.

"Very possible but extremely rare yet very plausible." Archangel said to A6d before walking over to Bad, "is everything alright, sorry for hurting you, I didn't mean to be that harsh to you." Archangel asked gently, reaching a hand out gently brushing away a few strands of hair out of Bad's face but Arc's temptations to fix Bad's messy hair was starting to get to Arc.

"Yeah, I'm alright," Bad said, before taking the latcher's hand as they lowered it offering it to Bad and he got up to his feet, "what's going on now?"

"We got ourselves a duo Latcher. Halcyon and Cerulean, George's Latchers." Archangel said, "those two are inseparable yet they are both different latcher variants, Halcyon is a prowler and Cerulean is a leviathan and prowler hybrid." Archangel explained looking back at the gold and blue Latchers.

"What? What happened...two....latchers?....heh.." George said still somewhat out of it as he was busy recovering from what happened to him, but George moved his hands up gently patting the blue latcher on the head "good latchers." George said before chuckling as the two latchers cooed with happiness.

"Yeah, aren't you lucky, but they seem pretty docile to you, not sure for others though, time will tell." A6d said before screaming as he was pulled into darkness.

~~~~~~

"Toxicosis what the hell! I was in the middle of a conver-......Toxicosis?" A6d said seeing fresh cuts on Toxi's arms and neck as if something attacked him, "Toxicosis what happened to you, who did this?" A6d asked as Toxicosis lowered his head as A6d gently brushed his hands though Toxi's hair to at least make Toxicosis a little happy.

"Withering Blue~" Toxicosis said looking up nuzzling his face into A6d's hands, "Us latchers attacked her and her little army of withering skeletons, we got her to flee for now~ but most of us latchers were injured....we should be okay though, Pain doesn't bother us~" Toxicosis said lowly but A6d clearly heard.

"Let's get back home and out of this mindscape, I'll patch you up." A6d said as the darkness cleared away.

~~~~~~

A sharp stone shard was pulled out of a wound as a hiss followed after it as the person cleaned the wound before stitching it up, "an ambush i'm guessing...sorry I couldn't help i didn't know." Dream said as he looked at Paralysis who looked annoyed as bandages were wrapped around his arms as he wore a weather black t-shirt.

"It's fine, no need to be sorry...me and the other latchers got it covered before any more harm could be done, bitch blue was pissed off though as she vanished into thin air again....that withering is getting to her, we need to stop this cult now!" Paralysis barked, getting a little hostile but he calmed down as a hand brushed through his hair. Paralysis many tails started to sway slightly as he laid there but Paralysis got into a snuggly mood as he looked at Dream moving his arm out.

"What? Oh" Dream noticed the look in Paralysis eyes before smiling as he rolled his eyes as Paralysis chirped out wanting snuggles, Dream sighed but he kept his smile on his face "Fine~" Dream said giving Paralysis his snuggles.

Paralysis purred with delight as he buried his face into the warm fabrics as Dream ran his hands through Pary's fluffy hair, "and don't worry about the cults, well kill them all....Together~" Dream hummed hearing Paralysis chirp which made Dream smile with parted lips.

~~~~~~

"Hivemind should be out here, I know his vessel is mostly likely tending to the bees" Skeppy said to Archangel, "I know for a fact my Latcher is out here, lurking...." Skeppy said lowly as he was still unsure about Mitosis' viewings where on him, Skeppy knew Mitosis might hate his guts while Skeppy was just afraid after what happened with Mitosis.

"Who, Mitosis? oh he's just little upset after what in his past, give Mite some time to warm up to you once he realizes that your not so bad~" Archangel said before taking a step back a yellow fur ball shot out of nowhere. Archangel laughed with a delighted tone putting their arms around a very happy Hivemind.

Hivemind purred as their tail swayed as their wings were closed since Archangel had their arms around them, "Archie! I missed you so much, I'm so so happy to see you again! How are you Archie~" Hivemind chirped out not letting go of the taller Latcher as the bee latcher clung to Archangel.

"I'm alright Hivey, glad to see you again after all these years~" Archangel said as their voice was filled with joy like an overflowing glass of water as Hivemind purred and rested their head on Archie's shoulder.

"So all you latcher's know each other?" Skeppy questioned not paying attention to an approaching Mitosis.

"Yes of course we do, we all know each other very well, but i'm not spoiling names~" Archangel chuckled as Skeppy screamed in fear as Mitosis grabbed his shoulder ensnaring his tendrils like hand around Skeppy's arm and chest, "Like that~" Archangel said as Hivemind started laughing.

"Get off of me!" Skeppy barked as he threw Mitosis' hands off as Mitosis snarled at him.

"Why~ fearing that your jaw will snap right off with a little delicious crunch~" Mitosis said before looking at Archangel, "am I not wrong Arc" Mitosis said as this was normal conversation to have with somebody.

"Well last time you broke your old vessel's jaw you never got the last of it, oh the barking and yapping...so no, don't Mite, you don't wanna enter this cycle~" Archangel said as Skeppy slowly backed away from the latchers.

"Right~" Mitosis said and he looked away rubbing the back of his neck before glaring at Skeppy who booked it past Bad. Bad looked at Mitosis and just waved to him before backing away and following Skeppy.

"Give them time, they're just getting used to this Latcher chaos~" Hivemind said finally letting go of Archangel after the long clingy hug.

"And they'll be more where that came from...oh so much more." Mitosis said before laughing "such dirty little lies we are~" Mitosis hummed before perking up to the smell of blood, all the latchers' attention turned as they focused on a human figure walking towards them with a deer on there shoulder as large Wyvern latcher followed behind the human.

The latcher hooted at the others as if to tell them dinner is served but Mega gets the first bite even though the owl like latcher said zero words but the other understood the latcher clearly. The latchers nodded their heads as Mega dropped the deer in front of the latchers his body shook, he was nervous as he pulled down his scarf showing his stitched up mouth but the stitches snapped as Mega opened his mouth showing sharpened teeth with the will of ripping flesh.

The owl latcher tilted its head, nudging Mega with its wing as Mega took out a hunting knife as he got to his knees over the deer. The knife cut cleanly through the deer's fur and flesh making way for the meaty insides. The latchers looked proud as Mega cut away a raw strip of venison from the deer's body as blood covered his hands and his knife that he sheathed against his hip.

The owl latcher hooted at Mega as he nodded his head understanding the latcher, "Go on don't be shy Aphasic didn't waste their time for food to be wasted~ it's just a little bit of raw meat~ join us~" Mitosis said trying to encourage the human to take a bite.

"Give the boy time~ he'll do-" Olympus said as he heard the squelching of raw bloody meat as blood poured from Mega's mouth as he took a bite of the raw venison. Mega's voiceless latcher hooted as the latchers chucked and smiled but they turned back with widen smiles as the few humans and experiments stared in horror.

"It's only begun, Feast with us~" the latchers spoke as Mega's latcher, Aphasic, hooted at the others but they didn't understand the latcher. Only Mega and the other latchers understood the wyvern latcher.

"So join us mortals~ and we can feast together, us latchers and you mortals~....we will Feast and thrive together~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 925 26
Y/n L/n or always known as "Sir Calypso". "He" is the best warrior that had ever lived, the one that ended the war. No one knows how nor will they ev...
10.1K 241 47
When George starts doubting his life after a long while of being okay. When Dream doesn't know how to help him and remain mentally stable himself. W...
683K 34K 38
For the past two years, the only dreams George has had the pleasure of having were horrible, horrible nightmares. These nightmares always had five th...
31.6K 1.2K 31
"No way in hell! I'm not kidnapping an innocent college student!" Dream exclaimed and he heard Sapnap agreeing beside him. "I'm not asking you to do...