Arranged marriage (vampire ve...

Yaspinel

Marinette the princess of humans was chosen to get married to Adrien the prince of vampires for the sake of t... Еще

Prologue
The News
First Encounter
Second Encounter
Dinner
Sudden Announcement
Marriage and The First Night
Ungrateful
Truce?
Unexpected guest
Making up
The so-called war?
Regret
Apologies
Glares and plans
Jealousy
Sleepover?
Freedom at last
Going back home
Festivals
visits and hatred
Not An Update!!
Cooking
When trouble knocks on your door
Confession?
Truth
Epilogue

Announcement

2.7K 36 15
Yaspinel

Hello everyone,

Dellariousx and I collaborated and wrote a full book together. We just published it and it would mean the world to us if you would give our book a chance and read it. We plan on updating at least once a week. It has nothing to do with Miraculous, but I hope you can enjoy it.

(Here is the summary of the book:

Every year, 10 people are chosen to create their own soulmate of their choice.

Valentina Emerson receives a letter telling her that she was picked to design her own Person on the day of her birthday. Burdened by loneliness, she finds herself considering the offer with no hesitation. By doing that, she has no idea what long journey awaits her.)

The book is 'Fomalhaut' and it is available on her account.

Thank you!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

21.3K 454 21
This is the sequel to The Princess. Marinette has graduated in Paris and is summoned to China for the summer so she can discuss what her future will...
331K 6.8K 15
Marinette and Adrien been dating but a mishap occurs where ladybug forget she wasn't Marinette and kiss Adrien. Written 2016 Re written 2021 Also che...
Marry Me mars

Фанфик

88.5K 1.5K 22
Adrien's getting married to Marinette, but Chloe decides to come in the way.
3.1K 47 11
Adrien and Marinette are finally a happy couple and their friends are proud of them. But Gabriel does not approve his son to be with that baker girl...