SLYTHERIN QUEEN (draco malfoy...

By itsyagirlhaha

"He hurt you, Draco...and its ok to cry about it. Expressing your feelings doesn't make you weak---it makes y... More

slytherin
the first day
Draco...Malfoy
chapter 4- Pansy Parkinson
chapter 6- the ball
chapter 7: Blaise...Zabini
chapter 8: driving draco wild
chapter 9: Saving Pansy
chapter 10-Blaise is punished
chapter 11: a day with Malfoy
chapter 12- Dress Shopping with Draco
eve, the slytherin queen

chapter 5-the stupid, stupid skirt

54 3 0
By itsyagirlhaha

AUTHOR'S NOTE: hey ya'll! I don't know if anyone will actually read this story, but if you do...I highly recommend you listen to some music while reading...it really brings the story to life and gives it a more thematic presence! If not then continue reading and enjoy but I highly recommend!!!

Eve's pov:

Draco has us cornered in the bloody bathroom stall until we tell him what we were doing! I've told that blond-headed freak the truth over eight times! I know exactly what that perv wants to hear!

Draco's pov:

I don't know why Eve is being so uptight about this...I just wanna know if I need to kill Diggory or not...not that big of a deal.

Eve's pov:

Would he just leave! 

And that's when I realized that the stupid Slytherin wouldn't leave until I gave him what he wanted...if he wanted a show, then the filthy little rat would get a show.

Cedric's pov:

Draco is being so rude, why won't he just let us out!!

Eve's pov:

"Draco...could you give us a minute?" I asked sweetly, batting my eyelashes innocently.

He scrunched his nose, giving me that infamous Malfoy look, "What for?"

I glanced over at Cedric seductively, I saw his face look scared and surprised...Draco really needed to lay off.

"I just need to talk with him-" I insisted, I glanced back at Cedric who smiled...glad he finally got the memo.

"Please, Draco!" I shouted, I looked at him with pleading eyes where he sat in confusion. He knew exactly what I needed to 'talk with him' about.

"NO...I'm not leaving you two alone!" he snapped, crossing his arms angrily.

"Oh, Draco, don't be such a loser..." I leaned my head back against the wall, acting all pouty.

He stared at me intensly, narrowing his lips in a pouting sorda way.

"No way, Eve..." he snapped, "...whatever you need to talk about you can talk about in front of me...and it BETTER be talking!" he said crossly.

"Come onnnnn, Dracoooo," I groaned.

He looked at me bitterly, "No...and that's final...so don't try anything, Diggory!" he looked at Cedric menacingly.

Draco's pov:

Why do they want to be alone? I don't really care...but no way am I leaving Eve alone with that stupid Hufflepuff! I dare him to try something on her...he'll be leaving in pain, that's for sure!

Eve's pov:

"Fine, Draco, if you insist," I said, staring at him sadly one last time. I really hadn't expected it to get this far...and that's why this next part may be a little awkward for you to read...because it was definitely awkward for me to do-

I made a face before I crawled sulkily over to Cedric. I stood on my knees, to where our faces were even...I looked at him deeply in the eyes and could tell he was ready for this to be over too.

I looked over at Draco one more time and noticed him clenching his teeth and flaring his nostrils in anger, I smirked, "You asked for it, Draco-"

And with that, I gave Cedric Diggory a big ol' smooch on the lips. My first kiss, and quite definitely my last...I nearly barfed.

Obviously it did make Draco angry, for about three seconds in, he came between us and pushed me off of him.

"That's enough!" he picked me up by my arm and pulled me up to his level.

He looked at Cedric and shook his head as he stormed out of the bathroom, dragging me with him.

"Draco!" I shouted, pulling with all my strength.

"Let me go!!" he continued to drag me along, until we passed the dining hall once more.

He didn't make a peep, and instead looked ahead with a steadfast gaze.

"Have you forgotten about my skirt, Mr. Malfoy?!" I yelled, this time getting his attention, he began to slow down to an almost halt.

"You've had to have noticed it by now!" I shouted. He looked back at me, stopping this time completely... a scared look crossing his face.

His eyes seemed to be somewhere behind me though.

"Oh...no..." he said.

"What?" I asked, looking behind me jokingly.

Suddenly I heard whistles erupting through the air and applause, along with laughter from the mouths of pudding-for-brains boys.

I shivered, I was almost afraid to turn around.

"Shove it, Blaise!" Malfoy yelled, pulling me along the corridor.

"Why, Malfoy? Afraid of a little friendly competition?" a voice shouted back, along with a few hefty chuckles.

I looked up to see a tan boy and a group of boys in Slytherin robes standing on a small stage that overlooked the corridor. 

The boy, Blaise I suppose, hopped over the fencing to it and landed somewhat near us.

"Wow...she's even more gorgeous up close-" he murmured, running his finger across my shoulder until it reached the other one. I shivered from the touch and lurched backward...for once, I wanted to be closer to Malfoy.

"Put a dirty sock in it, Zabini...don't start it with me today," Malfoy declared, pulling me along once more.

"Wait just a moment, Malfoy-" Blaise grinned at me, "-I haven't had my fun yet."

I clenched my teeth, "You know what, Malfoy...let's let him have his fun," I mocked, knocking his hand from my wrist.

Draco looked at me, concerningly, but then remembering what I did to Parkinson, he smirked and released me.

Blaise chuckled, walking around me in slow circles, "Nice skirt."

I smiled, "I know...I got it a few years back...you know I seem to think it shows just enough to grab a helpless boy's attention...you know, the ones who can't pull girls, who think they're hot but they actually look like a wod of deformed frogs-" I stated, playing with the edges of the skirt.

Malfoy and a few of the other boys laughed, Blaise, noticing this, stopped circling me and stood behind me...inching closer and closer. He soon had his head wedged in between my shoulder and head. He whispered, "You mean boys like this?"

I breathed out and looked down as his hands wrapped around my waist slowly.

"ohhhhh-" the boys watched in amazement, "Malfoy he's gonna take your girl!!"

Draco eyed them and crossed his arms in anger. This man really didn't have any patience...and the sweetest of revenge is the kind that takes some time to boil first.

I reassuringly smirked at him, which seemed to cheer him up. Right before I wrapped my arm around Zabini's head and pulled him closer to my neck.

"Ya...boy's like this-" I whispered back.

The boy's watched in awe as we swayed back-and-forth.

"Blaise is it?" I questioned, leaning my head back onto his shoulder.

"Mhmmm..." he held me tighter as I grinned...I almost had him.

"You know I used to date a guy named Blaise-" I reminisced.

Blaise's head shot straight up, "Really? And what happened?"

I turned my body to face his and grabbed his face, pulling him into where we were only inches apart.

I could hear his breathing stiffen and Malfoy's eyes become slimmer as he watched, unpatiently.

I sighed as he looked at me in my eyes, "I killed him-" I whispered.

Then I drove my knee right up in between his legs...forcing his shoulders down into the force.

"AHH....OOWWWW!!!" he cried, placing his hands in between his legs and falling onto the floor, curling up into fetal position.

"Oh, don't be a baby Blaise-" I knelt to his side as all the other boy's laughed playfully, "I only meant that I killed his babies...or-" I removed his hand and held it tightly, "-his way of making babies."

Then I threw his hand onto the floor and crushed it beneath my foot.

Malfoy ran out to me, chuckling hysterically, "I'm impressed-" he said, raising his eyebrows.

"Eh..." I looked back to see multiple boys hovering around the crying boy rolling on the ground, "I must say it feels good to bad sometimes," I looked up at him as we walked away, "You better not mess with me, Malfoy!" I smirked and walked away, hoping to change out of this horrific skirt before my next class.

Draco's pov:

I don't know if I want to be her or be with her...either way, it's a win for me. She's a total Slytherin and I can't help but be mesmerized...

Here she goes with that darn skirt again...that stupid, stupid skirt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.4K 26
It's seventh year, and students are asked to return to Hogwarts after the war. Her current relationship with Ron is going down hill as he turns abusi...
2K 46 20
"What's your zodiac sign?" "Gemini, why?" "I don't know. I just believe that people's zodiac signs explain a lot about their personality and why they...
299K 8.1K 63
Anna Green's life was going just fine before he came along. Her friendship with the golden trio and Ginny Weasley was family-like. She loved having f...
272K 7K 136
DRACO MALFOY FANFIC ⚠️UNDER EDITING⚠️ I had such bad spelling mistakes in here so sorry in advance, I'm trying to fix them. Eve Greene comes from a...