Can You Keep A Secret? (Compl...

Galing kay LJRwrites

Aria has been cordially invited to the wedding of the century . According to her mom . Her older sister is fi... Higit pa

Hi!!
i - wedding kerfuffle
ii - it's a match ...sort of
iii - a.c. wells
iv - brunch
v - the reveal
vi - just a slight adjustment
vii - dinner party for the wells
viii - reunion
ix - uncertainty
x - trip
xi - dinner
xii - show me around
xiii - what now?
xiv - pov's
xv - out in the countryside
xvi - impromptu
xvii - saturday
xviii - no distractions
xix - after
xx - apology
xxi - warren
xxii - in the light
xxiii - three brothers
xxiv - alex
xxv - the week
xxvi - unexpected visitor
xxvii - the one
xxviii - hard truths
xix - day one
xxx - day two
xxxi - bachelorette night
xxxii - always been
xxxiii - after the kiss
xxxiv - wedding day
xxxv - may i have this dance
xxxvi - i care for you
xxxvii - confession
xxxix - official date
xl - office
xli - normal
xlii - psycho
xliii - caught
xliv - something new
xlv - plans
xlvi - recovery
xlvii - under the stars
xlviii - welcome home
xlix - family
L - epilogue
*New Story*

xxxviii - embrace

8.5K 392 28
Galing kay LJRwrites

♡♡♡
●ARIA POV●

We were finally , officially a couple . And this wasn't some elaborate scheme to save face . This was real. Warren and I, we're real and I couldn't be any more content than I am right now . I had gone home with him after the wedding .

When we got to his place he surprised me by unpacking a rather large bag of food from the wedding and I laughed . Here you have a soon to be CEO and billionaire and he packs up leftovers. "I didn't expect this from you," I chuckled .

"I'm full of surprises. Besides, I hate for food to be wasted like that. These were the plates for people who didn't show up . I asked Delilah if I can take a couple . So she told her wedding planner to have them packed. Then she told her to give me this," he takes out this take out box and opens it. Inside was the center tier of her cake . My favorite flavor, red velvet. "Someone told me that you picked this one."

I nod at him, I didn't think Delilah would devote a whole tier to my favorite cake but she did. I was so touched at the gesture, she truly is the best sister . "Let's dig in!" I say enthusiastically.

"You really do love cake , don't you?" He asks as he produces two forks for us .

"You have no clue, I can eat this all day and I'll be fine. My stomach might be extended a little but my soul would be soaring in the clouds," I say as he bites back a laugh.

As we began to devour this very large piece of the cake he says something to me that caught me off guard, "Aria, I know you planned on confronting your mother after this wedding . But , can I ask you to hold off?"

Curious, "It needs to be done . Why should I?"

"There's a very high chance that Brittany was lying about it . I promise to tell you everything but I discovered something about her recently and I have my people working on it," he says to me .

"Ok, I trust you."

We spent most of the time cuddled up on the couch watching some sappy movie . He stroked my hair and caressed me with soft kisses on my forehead. This was pure bliss , a feeling that had always escaped me even though I was always right at the tip of it . As the movie ended I sat up and he followed my motion .

Facing each other I grabbed his face and stared into his steely grey eyes . He looked back at me and gave me the same gaze of affection and before I knew it , the world slowed down as our lips collided. We held each other closely and we expressed our love through our physical touches . One by one each layer of clothing fell off our bodies as we bared our souls to each other . We submitted our vulnerable selves to the love we were making over and over again.

That night we made love , not once , not twice but three times until we fell asleep in passionate exhaustion. I don't know how many times we declared our love for one another but we just couldn't seem to stop .

The next morning I woke up tucked in his arms . I sighed in contentment as I realized that everything that happened last night was real . Sometimes I pinch myself to see if I had dreamt all this up . "You look beautiful when you sleep," he says with his eyes closed.

"You watched me sleep? Creeper!" I teased .

"Oh yeah? What are you doing right now?" He says with a smirk.

"It's different," I try to argue.

"Uh huh," he says as he hugs me tighter, causing me to brush against his delicate skin that was quickly growing.

"Again , huh?" I ask.

"I can't help it if my girlfriend is the most gorgeous woman on the planet . You cause my body to do all sorts of things," he says in my ear.

We spent the whole morning appreciating each other , hiding ourselves from the world. Our phones stayed in the living so that we can ensure we had our privacy . It was about lunchtime when we finally forced ourselves apart to get some food in our system . Our love took quite a bit of energy and we needed to refuel.

Warren took out the leftover meals from dinner and placed them on two plates before heating them up . Our plan was to stay inside all day and having these meals already cooked helped .

"I know we want to stay in and we will, but how about going on a date tonight? I real date?" He asks me.

I had to finish chewing my piece of chicken before I could answer, "I would like that very much."

"Excellent, we can stop by your apartment to get you changed ," he says to me.

○○○

When 5 pm hit , Warren hopped in the shower. I would have joined him but we're going on a date tonight and I prefer to lather up in my feminine soaps, you know , give him the full experience of taking me out . I waited for him in the living room and once he was fresh, clean and dressed we were ready to go to my place .

We were just chatting and laughing as we got closer to my door . He pressed himself against my backside as I put my key in , "stop it," I giggled , "we'll miss our date if you keep doing that."

He brought his face to my ear and said in a sultry tone , "what's wrong with that?" . My whole body shivered as images of our night flashed in my mind .

I shake my head , "maybe we can have dessert here," I suggest and then opened the door to my apartment.

Upon entering something felt a bit off . I couldn't place my finger on it . We heard some snickering coming from the other side of the couch, Warren and I exchanged glances, ready to fight whoever was intruding. Well , we were the ones surprised as we saw Sonja straddling someone. I can never unsee my bestfriend in the middle of sex and I tried to shield Warren from it as much as I can .

"Ahhhh, put some clothes on! You have your own room for a reason!!!" I yelled as I covered my eyes and felt my way to the couch where I saw the throw blanket.

"Ahhhh oh shit, Ar, damnit , put your clothes on," I heard her say to her companion.

"Oops, ow, sorry," wait a minute , that voice sounds familiar. Risking to see my bestfriend in the buff again, I opened my fingers allowing me to peek over.

"Trip?" I said incredulously, "what the hell are you doing here? You're suppose to be back at your house!" I yell . This was breaking all sorts of agreements that he signed to .

"Damnit Trip, what were you thinking, uhh no please --- ah my eyes, bro , I think you blinded me!!" Warren began to dramatically flail his arms in front of him while he shut his eyes tightly .

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it ," he began to apologize.

"No excuse! You're under probation and you were not allowed any hook ups," I remind him and then turn to Sonja.

Pointing my finger at her , "and you! You know better, couldn't you have just kept it in your pants for another couple of months? This is going to set Trip back ."

She brought her head down and then looked up giving me the puppy dog eyes while pouting, "but I really like him, Ar. This isn't just a one off thing."

"WHAT? You guys met in during the bachelorette night . Please, oh my gosh , please tell me this has been going on for days!" I begged.

"Well...." she begins to say to me .

But I cut her off , "no, it's better I don't know . Trip, I'm calling a driver . You are going back to your house right now."

"No... but I'll be lonely," he complains.

"So? You're suppose to be reflecting . You had time off and came to meet us on Wednesday and then the wedding," I tell him.

"Yeah and every moment I'm away from her I feel a bit lost," he says.

I watch the two of them , "Is this more than a physical thing?"

"It's new Ar, but we do, do more than bang . We talk about life and our dreams. I genuinely like him," Sonja says, showing me that she's serious .

"I know I don't have the best reputation and I knew you would wring my neck if you found out, but this woman is different and my feelings are different. It's new and something I'd like to explore with her," he tells me.

I press my lips together until they disappeared. This is not the ideal situation but I might be able to work with it , if they're serious , "you can visit on weekends here and Sonja can see you on days she's off, but you drive to him because he can not miss any of his scheduled appointments. This needs to be on the hush , that means not a word to anyone. No posting photos on ANY social media platforms. You got it? I hate to say this but Sonja, I will have an NDA ready for you to sign in the morning."

They both smiled with excitement as they hugged, accidentally dropping the blanket, "and for the love of God, go to your room and put some clothes on. I will be back here in a couple hours," I go to my room and pull Warren in there with me.

"Well, that was a show," he laughs uncomfortably.

"I'm sorry about that, I'll get in the shower and get dressed quickly," I assured him .

■■■
I had to, you guys knew it was coming with those two . And I really love those two characters so much.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

280 11 9
Evie was a wild child. She was at (almost) every party, did every dare, and lived the way she wanted to. All so she could pour it into writing. She w...
1.1K 25 22
"All week, you've been on my mind, and I can't make it go away. Finally, after suffering in silence for so long at the thought of your lips, your lau...
41.3K 1.6K 62
"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is....this is just a joke, but it's not funny...
8.1K 1.1K 35
***FEATURED NA ROMANCE*** What happens if your fiction comes true? Eva considers herself realistic person rather than romantic. Her best friend insi...