I'm Sorry Anika, A Shivika Ta...

By AmmuAnu98

Her video went viral, People called her names. She had to stay away from her family. She thought the only per... More

Characters Sketch
Chapter 1 : The Dashing SSO & Obros
Chapter 2 : The Khidkitod Siblings
Chapter 3 : Siblings Time
Chapter 4 : Aniri
Chapter 5 : Anika
Chapter 6 : Ready To Face
Chapter 7 : Homecoming
Chapter 8 : AniOm meet
Chapter 9 : Happy Faces
Chapter 10 : Exhibition
Chapter 11 : Shivaay's Hatred
Chapter 12 : Anika with Oberois
Chapter 13 : Anika's happiness
Chapter 14 : Shivika Face Off
Chapter 15 : Shivika
Chapter 16 : The First Date
Chapter 17 : Mission Payback
Chapter 18 : You are too good
Chapter 19 : Mission flopped
Chapter 20 : Rikara Engagement
Chapter 21 : Another Blunder
Chapter 22 : Terrible Mess
Chapter 23 : The Past Life
Chapter 24 : The Past Life (2)
Chapter 25 : The Past Life (3)
Chapter 26 : Ashamed
Chapter 27 : Unveiling Other Half
Chapter 28 : Rewards & Revenge
Chapter 29 : You are My Strength
Chapter 30 : Ms Bossy Trivedi
Chapter 31 : Scared??
Chapter 32 : Gone viral??
Chapter 33 : Family Knows
Chapter 34 : The New Contractor
Chapter 35 : Little Care
Chapter 36 : Running away
Chapter 37 : Shocker for Shivaay
Chapter 38 : Taste of Betrayal
Chapter 39 : New Beginning
Chapter 40 : Insecurities??
Chapter 41 : So close yet Apart
Chapter 42 : Google Maps the Cupid
Chapter 43 : Little Separation
Chapter 44 : Apart yet So Close
Chapter 45 : Deleted Message
Chapter 46 : Little Cute Moments
Chapter 47 : Promise to keep
Chapter 48 : A fresh Start
Chapter 50 : The Caught Rendezvous
Chapter 51 : Time to leave
Chapter 52 : Video Chat
Chapter 53 : Meeting The Newborn
Chapter 54 : Birthday Trap
Chapter 55 : Love
Chapter 56 : Troubles knock
Chapter 57 : His Smart Move
Chapter 58 : What's Next?
Chapter 59 : Aftermath
Chapter 60: Confrontation

Chapter 49 : Dinner Drama

1.2K 101 40
By AmmuAnu98

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Shivaay is busy preparing dinner for him and Anika. Last time he deliberately spoiled his dish to make his plan happen. Since Anika denied him to fetch her from work, he thought to prepare dinner to kill his alone time. They didn't get time to spend with each other yesterday, he thought to make it up for it. He decided to go with Chinese. Lately Anika was craving for spicy food. So he prepared kam heong chicken, schezwan fried rice and garlic shrimp as main dish and glass noodle spring rolls as the starter.

As soon as Anika reached her room, the foodie inside her got alarmed with the delicious aroma coming from Shivaay's room. She couldn't resist herself from ringing his room bell. On the other side, Shivaay is all decked up to have a great dinner with his lady. Hearing the bell sound, he make himself presentable and opened the door smiling widely only to be pushed by Anika to a side. He got startled for a moment with the push. He took extra care in choosing clothes to make his look better, but Anika didn't pay any heed to it, she pushed Shivaay aside and dashed into the kitchen.

Anika opened every lid of the food container and inhaled them deeply. Couldn't resist the ultimately mouth watering dish, Anika quickly grab a plate to feed her stomach. Shivaay watched every action of hers frowning. The fact that she didn't pay any attention to him made him irritate. She not even glance at him once. There she was searching for a spoon like a hungry tigress. Her hair was done in high loose pony tail with few strands dancing there and there. Her unzipped handbag is half hanging on her shoulder and her shirt not tucked in. In short, she looked so messy and untidy but still managed to took his breath away.

Shivaay quickly marched to her and snatched the plate from her hand. Anika flabbergasted with his sudden action.

"Hey what... " before she complete comes the reply "Go and freshen up first" from Shivaay.

"Shivaay please, I'm hungry let me eat first, please " she pleaded with her puppy eyes. But it didn't work this time.

"Any problem if i eat this way?" then she saw her reflection from kitchen cabinet, "Wait! are you saying that I'm.. "

"No no, you look beautiful as always. I'm just saying that we can have a good time having dinner all fresh and clea... I mean you'll feel good too" he reasoned before Anika pounce on him with her questions.

******************

"Ssssss...aaahh", Anika cried as the food is too spicy. When Shivaay offered her a glass of water, she denied saying she love the taste. Shivaay almost finished the whole water from the jug. Wiping off his sweat beads and unshed tears time to time, he couldn't bear the spiciness. All the dishes taste perfect with correct amount of seasoning and spices when he tested them while preparing. When and how does this mistake happened, he didn't know. Shivaay literally felt like a fire splitting dragon, he could feel the smoke coming out from his ears. At the same time, he couldn't digest the fact that how the girl sitting before him is enjoying the food that too without even having a drop of water. Is she really a human being, he doubted.

Anika totally enjoyed the food prepared by Shivaay. Her craziness for spicy food has no end and surprisingly Shivaay prepared the food up to her taste. It was super spicy yet finger licking good. Finishing her food, Anika looked at Shivaay. His whole face turned into red in colour and covered with sweat. Anika noticed some sweat beads on his shaved head. She found it funny and burst out laughing. This irritated Shivaay more, the burning spiciness only make it worst. He immediately dashed into kitchen and grabbed ice water from refrigerator. Anika felt bad and followed him. Before the ice water reach Shivaay's throat, Anika fast enough to snatch the water bottle from him.

"Anika please, it's not the time to play", he yelled. "Don't drink ice water now, it'll only make your condition more worse", she replied dodging away the water bottle from his reach. "Aargghh, it's burning...i can't", he cried pleadingly. Anika went to her room and returned back in jiffy. She handed over a chocolate bar to him. A restless Shivaay tear off the wrapper and started to munch it like a hungry kid. Watching this Anika again broke into fits of laughter.

She took tissue from the dining table and started to wipe off the sweat beads from his face. When her hand reached his head, she couldn't stop laughing . Once Shivaay become stable, he snapped her hand which is resting on his head, he saw her still laughing.

"I'm not doing any comedy show", he said irritated. Anika bit her lower lip hard to suppress her laugh but she failed miserably. This pissed off Shivaay more, he couldn't understand what's so funny there to laugh this way. He prepared everything specially for her, his own cooking betrayed him but not her. She totally enjoyed the food. She could atleast appreciate him for the effort he had taken but here this girl is laughing like there's no tomorrow watching him suffering.

After few fail attempts, Anika managed to spoke inbetween her laughter "Your...your head is shining, Shivaay", she said while slumped down on the sofa beside him holding her stomach. Her statement shocked him. Only bald heads will shine, obviously he is not one. Then he relaxed knowing it's nothing but the effect of hair serum given by Anika which he's using regularly past few days. Shivaay maintained his poker face while Anika continue with her laughing riot.

*********************

In Oberoi Mansion, everyone was having breakfast. ( Remember the time difference between India and Canada is 9hours and 30 minutes). Radha and Sahil too present there. Oberoi clans insisted Radha and Sahil to stay with them in Oberoi Mansion untill Anika returns. Their morning talks later turn about Anika. Gowry share the news of Anika participating in Toronto Fashion Week under The Joyce Corporation. Everyone got happy listening to the good news.

"Wow! Then this will be covered in top most international business and fashion magazines. I'm very sure she'll do best", Om expressed.

"In a way, she can expand her business in international platform too", tej pointed out his thoughts.

"I hope she's fine there. Don't know how she's managing everything there all alone", Radha told sadly.

"Maa, she stayed alone in Delhi too, forgot?... She's fine there, you don't worry", Gowry tried to console Radha. "At Delhi Chandna and her family was with her to look after, but now she's alone that too in a foreign country. Moreover her stay there got extended due to the Fashion Week, how can i not worry", Radha reasoned worriedly.

"Ohh, don't worry aunty, let's video call her now. What say?", Saying this Rudy took out his phone but Om interrupted "Oye duffer it's late night there, don't disturb her now". "Only once, please", Rudy scrolled his mobile screen but frowned next second.

"Err, i think you're right, O! We shouldn't disturb her now", Rudy said his eyes stuck to mobile screen. "Someone look so excited before now what happened ", Jhanvi asked Rudy.

"My girlfriend is cheating on me, mom. My friend Exly saw her roaming with a guy", Rudy said little upset. "Girlfriend, which girlfriend partner?", Sahil asked being too excited.

"How do i know. My girlfriends, they're countless, man. But how dare she cheat behind me. I'm going to my room now, I'm upset. And you'll don't disturb me for sometime", saying this Rudra left to his room cursing that certain girl that he himself unaware of under his breath. Others continue to have their breakfast. They chose to ignore Rudy's mood swing and his unwanted girlfriend drama.

*******************

Anika informed Shivaay about the need to lengthen her stay there. She's chasing her dream, her happiness matter the most. Shivaay too supported her wholeheartedly.

Soon the television screen goes off. Anika stood up from the bed yawning and wished Shivaay a good night. They was watching movie in Shivaay's room and it's time for Anika to get back to her place. Shivaay's face fell hearing that. It's late night now, he thought Anika will spend her night with him.

"I thought you'll sleep here", he said while grabbing her wrist. "Why i would sleep here? I have my own room" comes the reply. "Can you stay with me today, please", Shivaay request. "Maybe another day Shivaay, I'm.. " before she complete, Shivaay spoke in between "Why not today? I miss you Ani. You was busy yesterday, today too, and i know same thing will repeat tomorrow. We hardly spend time for us", shivaay complained like a kid.

Anika hold his hand which is holding her wrist and spoke, "I'll come early tomorrow, we'll have more time together", she tried to console him. "Okay! But that's not my question. Why not today?...Wait first tell me do you trust me, Anika?", he questioned. "Is this even a question! Of course i trust you" Anika replied honestly. "Then what happened. Are you uncomfortable around me?", he asked again. "I can never be uncomfortable around you, Shivaay. Leave it for today. I'll tell you the reason tomorrow, okay?", Anika replied.

"No running away", he warned. "No running away, i promise " Anika assured and retired to her room.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Sorry for the delay and bear with my grammatical errors.
Will back with regular updates once my exam over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 20.9K 37
Two people who love each other to the moon and back but they part their ways due to a misunderstanding. One is left with nothing and the other can s...
5.8K 590 11
A sacred bond of togetherness, compassion and love. Completed with the symbols of their love. Likin kaha jata hain na bura waqt rehta hain... Na achh...
469K 24.9K 100
Highest #13 #FanFiction (21/8/17) STANDALONE This is my first Ff... So practically I was a newbie.. No experience in this field... So read at you...
55.2K 4.9K 74
[Complete - Vote and comment to show ur love] EDITED VERSION Hello peeps, This will be my first on track fan fiction. All ideas are original, I hope...