The seducer

By Germangieforever96

Diego Ramos and Clara Alonso had been friends for some times now... Close friends to be exactly. They were ve... More

Chapter 1 - Clara and Me
Chapter 2 - Diego Dominguez
Chapter 3 - Decision and a plan
Chapter 4 - Photoshoot
Chapter 5 - Back into the world of Violetta
Chapter 6 - Fun at the gym
Chapter 7 - Clari's photoshoot
Chapter 8 - Everything's back to normal?
Chapter 9 - A "germangie" kiss and the new cast member
Chapter 10 - Thinking and thinking
Chapter 11 - A weekend with my daughter: Part 1
Chapter 12 - A weekend with my daughter: Part 2
Chapter 13 - Happy time
Chapter 14 - The dressing room
Chapter 15 - The cast party
Chapter 16 - Trouble
Chapter 17 - I still love you
Chapter 18 - A picture
Chapter 19 - Jealous Clara?
Chapter 20 - Talking
Chapter 21 - Amanda
Chapter 22 - Te quiero
Chapter 23 - At Clari's house
Chapter 24 - Time together
Chapter 25 - First meeting before the start
Chapter 26 - Starting
Chapter 27 - You're what...?!
Chapter 28 - The offer
Chapter 29 - Moving in
Chapter 30 - Living together
Chapter 31 - Protector
Chapter 32 - My everything
Chapter 34 - Greatful
Chapter 35 - A dinner with Annalise
Chapter 36 - It's time
Chapter 37 - Jessica
Chapter 38 - ~Love is in the air~
Chapter 39 - Dominguez
Chapter 40 - Back to work
Chapter 41 - Reactions
Chapter 42 - Germangie plans
Chapter 43 - He's still trying
Chapter 44 - A proposal on a wedding?
Chapter 45 - Yes!
Chapter 46 - Wedding

Chapter 33 - Happy Family

493 43 5
By Germangieforever96

The next morning I woke up first and I realized Clari was still in my arms and surprisingly she had hers around me.

- How cute... - I mumbled quietly.

A few minutes later she started to wake up too and she seemed surprised first when she saw me looking at her, but then she relaxed right away and smiled.

- Good morning - she muttered in a sleepy voice.

- Good morning, beautiful - I smiled down at her - Did you sleep well?

- Yeah, I did... How about you?

- Perfectly.

- Glad to hear it... - she blushed lightly.

- Uhm... Should we get up now?

- Yeah... Yeah, we should - she mumbled and smiled - And sorry... For keeping you here...

- It's okay - I smiled back at her - I enjoyed being around you...

- Oh really? - she giggled - And could you sleep well too? I mean... Wasn't I too much of a bother to you?

- Huh? Nooo! You know... Having you in my arms was the most comfortable and happy thing that happened to me lately...

- You're crazy! - she mumbled and blushed deeply.

- I'm crazy for you... - I smiled at her and kissed the top of her head and later on we both got up.

----- TIME SKIP -----

One more week passed and Dominguez didn't even look at Clara even once, but for a few days now it didn't seem to bother her either.

She was looking for my attention more than before and I was really happy about that.

The christmas break has came and after the cast christmas party me and Clara went to get Amanda from the airport since she's coming over for christmas, but surprisingly once again... Annalise came with her too.

- Ah... what a surprise... - I groaned sarcastically.

- Nice to see you too, Diego - Annalise said, also sarcastically then looked over at Clari - What is she doing here??

- She'll be with us on this holiday - I replied firmly.

- Why? Shouldn't she be with her boyfriend?

- What do you care? It's not your business!

- It is if my daughter will be with a...

- Don't you dare say it! And she's a fine lady... Not like you... - I hissed, the last party a bit quietly - Now.. if you don't have anything else to say....

- Tch... Fine, I'll go... - she groaned then quickly left.

When I turned around I saw a smiling Amanda and a sad Clari behind me which I didn't know how to react to at first, but then I pulled both of them into a tight hug before he headed to my car and went home together.

----- TIME SKIP -----

When we arrived home everyone was finally calm and I asked Mirta to make us some tea to calm down.

- Annalise really does not like me at all... - Clari mumbled.

- I don't know why hough.. But she doesn't... - I groaned - But don't worry about her... I love you... And Amanda loves you... Am I right, Amanda? - I said as I looked over to my daughter who just nodded and hugged both of us.

- Yes, right! - she said.

- Thank you... both of you... - Clari smiled - You two are too kind to me...

- Nah! You deserve it! - I pulled both girls into a hug - Anyway... How about we decorate the house now? I haven't done anything here yet because I had no time... Plus I wanted to wait until my princess comes...

- Who? Me? - Amanda gasped.

- Who else, my princess? - I giggled and kissed her head.

- Then let's do it! - she jumped up and we all headed to get the decorations and start to decorate and as we did that I got a sudden feeling... Not bad, but good... Something I haven't felt for a long time...

- A happy family... - I mumbled to myself as I looked at the girls working on the decorations.

- Stop mumbling there, Dad and help us! - snapped Amanda.

- Coming, coming! - I laughed as I went to join them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 1.2K 33
Francesca Cauviglia has always been unlucky in love. She has never found that special someone but when she started dating Marco, things changed and s...
15.1K 154 49
Continuing on from 5 months after, as a lot of happened such as Violetta deciding to leave the Studio and her friends, everybody from the studio is f...
68K 1.3K 36
You and Diego have known each other for years but only on a not so friendly bases. Living next to each other has been a hell! But what happens when o...
8.2K 205 50
It's been two years since Leon and Violetta moved with thier children to Los angels and leaving their friends and family, a lot of changed with the f...