Can You Keep A Secret? (Compl...

By LJRwrites

Aria has been cordially invited to the wedding of the century . According to her mom . Her older sister is fi... More

Hi!!
i - wedding kerfuffle
ii - it's a match ...sort of
iii - a.c. wells
iv - brunch
v - the reveal
vi - just a slight adjustment
vii - dinner party for the wells
viii - reunion
ix - uncertainty
x - trip
xi - dinner
xii - show me around
xiii - what now?
xiv - pov's
xv - out in the countryside
xvi - impromptu
xvii - saturday
xviii - no distractions
xix - after
xx - apology
xxi - warren
xxii - in the light
xxiii - three brothers
xxiv - alex
xxv - the week
xxvi - unexpected visitor
xxvii - the one
xxviii - hard truths
xix - day one
xxx - day two
xxxii - always been
xxxiii - after the kiss
xxxiv - wedding day
xxxv - may i have this dance
xxxvi - i care for you
xxxvii - confession
xxxviii - embrace
xxxix - official date
xl - office
xli - normal
xlii - psycho
xliii - caught
xliv - something new
xlv - plans
xlvi - recovery
xlvii - under the stars
xlviii - welcome home
xlix - family
L - epilogue
*New Story*

xxxi - bachelorette night

9.3K 422 63
By LJRwrites

♡♡♡
●ARIA POV●

Wednesday night was fastly approaching us . I had called in a few favors and secured VIP sections to three different clubs . Delilah was adamant about having no strippers so this was a healthy compromise . The last club would be us meeting with the bachelor party at about 11pm .

We had to be at the first club at 8 , so our wedding rehearsal dinner was cutting it close . We had a small intimate dinner with the bride and groom's family at their favorite restaurant. We finished by 7 so we were at least makeup ready before we headed to the club. We did change clothes but once we were done I donned Delilah with the most ridiculous "Bride" sash and a cute little tiara . The girls all got ready at the house and we all wore matching sashes indicating the bridal party . As for me I got the , "maid of honor" sash that was decorated in the most embarrassingly decorated pink with bedazzled studs. I looked myself over in the mirror before we began the night's event and I was feeling very confident in my skintight pinkish white dress . I snapped a photo and sent it to both Alex and Warren.

Before we left , pre-partying was in order so we all took a healthy amount of shots with the Jameson bottle . To say that we were pumped and full of energy was a complete understatement. This was it for Delilah, not like she was even considering another man . It had always been Henry.

"To the bride!" I say as we raise the shot glasses up . I knew tonight was going to be a drunk fest so I made sure to provide everyone with shot glass necklaces. The idea was birthed after a wild weekend during Mardi Gras in New Orleans. I had these made in the colors of the wedding theme with Delilah's being a beautiful pearlescent white .

We arrived at our first destination . It was a club we used to frequent a lot during our college years . I made sure to invite some familiar faces to make this night memorable for her . We danced , we laughed and we drank .

My watch signaled me when we were to leave and arrive at the next club . Yes, this was a bachelorette club crawl and the whole goal was to have the time of our lives . My watch told me it was about 9:30 when we got to the next destination, one that she should recognize . This was the club she and Henry snuck into when they were still on high school . I don't know if it was the drinks or the memories, could be both, but Delilah started bawling .

The girls all looked concerned but I assured them they were happy tears . We continued our crawl of drinking and dancing until we had to go to the final club. She didn't know that Henry and the guys were going to be there so this will be a pleasant surprise. As we approached my phone notified me of a text message. I looked down and saw two, one from Alex and one from Warren.

The first one I opened was from Alex since his was on top :

Wow you look amazing tonight . You'll be breaking hearts and balls in that dress . Have fun and call me if you need me to come rescue you.

A subtle blush settled in my cheeks as I opened the one from Warren :

Beautiful , absolutely breathtaking . I hope you guys are having the time of your lives . Whatever you had planned I know will be memorable . Would it be too much if I ask if I can see you ?

I wasn't expecting that last question. And I'm sure the alcohol in my system wasn't helping me think straight , but I suppose liquor is the closest thing to having a truth serum, right? So I decided to reply to Warren and gave him the address to the last club we would be at tonight .

He wrote back :

I'll see you later, beautiful.

That light blush had now turned into a crimson red that spread quickly from my cheeks to my chest . Did I really just invite Warren to come see me? And why do I feel so flustered . Then I remembered, they all think I'm with Alex. How am I going to explain Warren to them ? I couldn't possible renege on tonight . My tipsy brain then came up with a plan. A plan that literally was the worse plan of all plans , in the history of plans.

○○○

We arrived at the final club . It was 11 and the place was packed . We got in ahead of everyone else because we were on the list . I talked to the bouncer and let him know to expect more and he gave me a nod . When we got in I heard Delilah screech in excitement as she rushed to her waiting fiance. She was stuck on him like white on rice and so were her lips.

The guys all cheered and readied our drinks . I was beyond tipsy at this point but tonight was a celebration . I could feel a pair of eyes looking at me and when I looked at him he gave me a shy smile .

"How much have you drank already?" Dylan asked me.

"Not enough , or maybe too much," I couldn't tell at this moment.

I looked at him . He was in fitted jeans, white button up shirt with the top two unbuttoned . His hair was slicked back and he looked rather dashing . Dylan had always been handsome , not like the Wells brothers but close fourth .

"You want some water? Maybe slow down on the alcohol?" He says laced with concern.

I nod at him . He waves over a server who was way too flirty with him . He asked for some water. When she walked away I eyed him , "not even broken up for a week and already flirting up with that woman?" I accuse him.

"What? No , I was just getting water for us," he proclaims.

"Us? There is no us! Not since you dirtied your wee wee inside that stinky trash compost name Bitchny," I said with slurred words .

I lost my balance after I threw my finger pointing at him , which in turn caused me to tilt sideways . He lunged out to grab me from falling down . At that moment I heard , "Keep your hands off of her," Dylan righted me up and he straightened his posture.

"And who are you?" He says defensively, "you look familiar but I don't know from where."

"Don't play games Dylan, you saw me just a few days ago," he says .

"Warren!" I squeaked out as I threw my arms around his neck pulling him in for a tight hug, "it's okay , Dylan saved me from falling."

"You're not her boyfriend," Dylan says. And at that moment Alex steps in. Yup this was my brilliant plan .

"No, but I am," he says . Warren giving me a confused expression . I mouth to him that I'm sorry .

"But you better listen to my brother or else your night won't really go smoothly," he warns.

And then I felt two arms hugging me from behind, "Florence! So glad you can make it to this impromptu reunion . My sister would be so excited to see you!"

"I'm so glad you invited us . Rachel is on her way and Trip will make it right when we leave . He wasn't going to come since he's not suppose to be in the city but he couldn't miss congratulating Delilah," Florence tells me.

Then a large and warm hand grabbed my wrist . The sparks I felt indicated that Warren was at the end of it. I looked up and he pulled me closer, "what happened?"

"I'm sorry War, after we texted I realized that no one but Sonja knows what's actually going on," I explain to him.

"I suppose I can accept that ," then he looks at me , "you look incredible even if you are, drunk."

I bat him playfully with my hand , "thank you."

Once the commotion calmed down , Delilah and Henry pulled themselves apart to see what all the fuss was about . That's when she saw Alex, Warren and Florence .

"OH MY!! The Wells kids!!" She yells , "I'm so surprised, thank you so much for coming out and celebrating with me," an almost drunk Delilah screams as she rushes over to hug everyone . Rachel joined us minutes afterwards, this reunion is almost complete except for one missing brother.

A song came on and got everyone pumped and we all jumped onto the dancefloor . Almost everyone. The whole bridal party minus Dylan and a couple guys . Even Alex jumped in , as well as Florence and Rachel . My heart was beating fast as the adrenaline mixed with the alcohol began to put my whole body into another state of euphoria .

The DJ began mixing in another song, somewhat slower but a remix . It wasn't about hooking up or getting laid, it was about love . At that very moment I saw him make his move and by the time the song was fully playing he was standing in front of me . The look in his eyes matched the feelings I have in my heart . Without any words we began to sway . He moved in even closer, if that was possible, and now my arms were wrapped tightly around him. His arms hugging me tightly from my back shutting out any other distance that may have been between us.

And then he did something I wasn't expecting . He began to sing the words of the song to me while pressing his forehead against mine . We didn't even bother to move at the same tempo as the music, we traveled to another world where it was just the two of us . No one else mattered as the crowds melted away and all that was left were our two hearts beating in sync with each other .

Although I had been drinking, the sight, the smell and the feel of him made me drunk with a feeling I hadn't felt before . That's when I knew. My heart never stopped loving him for one moment. Towards the end of the song, he bent down and crashed his lips against mine.

■■■
I know I know. A small cliffhanger. Who do you think she was kissing? Who do you want it to be? The answers are in the next chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51 5 6
After getting dumped by his boyfriend, Katie was extremely heartbroken but it turns out that her best friend Ray also got dumped. They go to a nearby...
29.7K 1.7K 27
|| Wattpad Featured || The Amby Awards Romance Winner ❤️ The perfect man just proposed and what was my answer? NO. Why? I'm too scared to get my hea...
31.9K 1K 35
"Are you stalking me?" His deep voice asked. "You wish, that would mean I actually thought about you enough to wonder where you are." I looked away...
279 71 15
" It's not about who becomes your friend but it's all about who stays . " The beginning was great , a bunch of highschoolers who are friends since m...