* Lunch Club + Friends Imagin...

By queenbeeaches

No longer writing due to change in opinion of the group but still here for people to read if you want to! Doe... More

Hello and Welcome
Meeting Cooper
Schlatt - Hard Goodbyes
Travis - Lovable Goof
Ted - Dance Teacher
Cooper - Clingy
Kryoz/John - Jealous
Ted - Tickle Fight
Josh - No Kisses
Schlatt - Moody
Meeting Ted
Schlatt - Fear of Flying
Zuckles/Mason - Silent Treatment
Charlie - Baby Fever
Schlatt - Mix Up
Cooper - Tension (smut)
Noah - First Aid
Cooper - Schlatt's sister Pt 1
John - New Ring
LunchClub - Your Face Reveal
Cooper - Baking
Schlatt - Missed Dinner
Cooper - Jealousy
Travis - Baking
INSERT REQUEST HERE PLZ
Jaren - Bad Day Comfort
Schlatt - You're in a Band
Cooper - Blind Idiots
Josh - Muffin
Welp
Josh - Little Mistake
Cooper - Schlatt's Sister pt 2
Noah - Baking
Cooper - Carnival
Charlie - Livestream Confession
Schlatt - Glasses
Ted - Skipping Water
John - Future Insignificance
⬇️ "Short" preferences & inserts⬇️
How They Find & Deal With Your Insecurities: Pt1
How They Find & Deal With Your Insecurities: Pt2
Where They Like To Kiss You:
Where/How They Find You Sleeping:
How You Know They Love You (without saying it)
How They Like To Hug You:
What You Do That Turns Them On:
(:Vote for next chapter:)
You Catch Them Watching You:
Bye ✌🏻.

Schlatt - Hate Me

9.7K 118 54
By queenbeeaches

Pairing: Schlatt x F-Reader

Words: 1.6K

Warning: Angsty, Swears, Fluff at the end

-------------

Why did his smile have to be so contagious? Why did the way he laughed brighten your day and cause so much warmth within you? Why did little things he did effect you so much? You spent hours of your days laughing together, pushing each other's buttons, making a mockery of the other person. You'd spend countless hours on call together.

And yet, you hated each other.

You'd argue like your life depended on it, never letting yourself be wrong. You irritated each other so much that seeing each other's name physically annoyed you.

And yet, when he wasn't there on discord or the game, you missed him.

He was mean, lowkey sexist and rude. He'd call you names, teased you, make you feel so small. But you couldn't help your feeling towards him. You knew it was one sided, the way he talked about other girls with so much passion and desire created a fire in your heart. It hurt more than any words he could say, any punch he could throw at you would never bruise like hearing him say how pretty another girl was.

You tried to ignore the feelings, push them deep down and forget them, but with a click of his fingers or a smile in your direction through the screen and you were smitten once more.

This day was like any other, a game which enraged everyone, but somehow you and Schlatt were only targeting each other with the insults.

"Schlatt you New York fucker, why did you do that?!" You yelled,

"Do what? Defend my team? it's kinda what I'm supposed to do, you bitch" he shouted back.

All you did was groan audibly before carrying on with the game. This happened most competitive Minecraft sessions, you and Schlatt finding a way to shout at each other, get annoyed at each other. You secretly liked it though, having your own little thing with him, even though it was bred on pure hatred for each other, it still made your heart flutter.

That's what you hated the most, was the fact you shout at him, swear at him, call him rude and offensive names. But still know that deep inside you there was a completely different feeling to hatred. But it wasn't the same for him. You could feel the words he said inside you, like they were tiny knives, the looks he'd give you replayed in your head like a slideshow.

Just hate him, its easy! you tried to convince yourself. Trying to remind yourself of the things he had called you, the words he spat in your direction. But as you watched how he acted like a child, playing with any of the others and seeing his grin so wide brought warmth to your heart.

Days past, following the routine of the ones before. But as another day came, you couldn't do it anymore. Something in you clicked and all you wanted to do was scream. You logged onto the new smp server, hot and bothered, wanting the recording session to be done before it had begun.

"y/n, I swear to God if you touch my house I'm going to kill you" Schlatt spat, the first thing he greets you with when he sees you in game. Playing Minecraft wasn't your favourite game, but you did find messing with people very amusing.

"Don't touch mine, and I won't touch yours" You stated, finishing off your new house and being slightly proud of it.

The game went on, everyone doing their own thing. You had just gotten back to your virtual house to see it gone, the ground around where it had been, was destroyed too.

"Who did it?" You asked, sounding and being completely serious. You heard a snicker from Schlatt and changed to discord to glare at him. "You prick"

"hey! Just giving you a taste of your own medicine" He laughed, "Jeez you're moody today"

"It's cause I still have to record with you" you groaned,

"Oh please, it's not like you're a pleasure to chat to either"

"Shut up Schlatt " you sighed, getting more annoyed, feeling your face heat up.

"Make me, broad" he replied, flicking a switch in you. Your emotions were all over the place, and that final name calling was all it took for you to give up.

"You know what, I don't need this" you stated angrily, throwing your headphones off, them hitting many buttons on your keyboard and managing to log you off your computer. You stormed out of your office, heading into your kitchen to grab a drink to try and calm yourself.

You felt your phone vibrating in your pocket and even though you werent in the mood, you still checked it in case it was a friend. But unfortunately it was the one person you didn't want to talk to asking to facetime.

Yet you still clicked answer.

"Y/n" Schlatt's voice said softer than you've ever heard it.

"Schlatt just fuck off alright, i'm really not in the mood to put up with you today" you placed your phone in the open cabinet so it was eye level with you.

Through the screen Schlatt looked at you in complete confusion, eyebrows furrowed. "Y/n why are you acting like this?" He quizzed,  looking like he was walking around his room, "What's gotten into you? you're acting like you hate me!"

You laughed croakily, tears building in your eyes and throat becoming dry. "All I want to do is hate you like you hate me. But every time I try, I just... can't"

You were full on crying from built up frustration, tears staining your cheeks and falling onto your clothes, quiet hick-ups left your mouth, eyes clouded and red.

All he did was shut up, his heavy breathing was all you could hear through the speakers, his eyes still focused on you, face still emotionless but brows furrowed and his body paused in motion.

"Look, Schlatt. I can't keep doing this" you whispered as more droplets fell down your skin. You quickly turned and looked straight at your phone, only now seeing his face. His forehead was wrinkled and his eyes seeming slightly glossy but you almost couldn't tell through you own tears.

You were ready to hang up, leave this as the last thing Schlatt sees of you but then he spoke up.

"I don't hate you" He said, his voice soft and confused, that word 'hate' sounding foreign to him. Never a way he'd think to describe how he feels about you. You used the back of your jumper to wipe the tears from your cheeks, your own brows creasing as you looked at him through your small screen. "I think i'm.. Quite the opposite actually"

Your heart fluttered, your heart racing in a new way than before. Your mind filled with a million questions.

"Y/n, why do you think I hate you?" he asked softly, like he was almost offended at the accusation.

"Things you say, names you call me, the way you treat me.. I assumed.. But I played along" you almost chuckled,

"I thought you hated me, so I decided to do the same." He admitted, "Remember when we first met? you were goofing around with Cooper and then two seconds later having a conversation with Ted about political differences and the importance of it, you were funny and sweet and so smart.. you intimidated me, and i liked it"

You couldn't help but chuckle slightly, "The great Schlatt was intimidated, by a woman?"

Schlatt let out a throaty sigh along with a small laugh, "You're as shocked as everyone else was, even me"

"Wait the guys knew?" you asked, you picked up the phone and walked over to your kitchen table, sitting down and holding it as you talked. "And they didn't think to say anything?"

"I may have threatened them if they ever told you i liked you, a loved one would randomly disappear and they'd never be seen again" He said almost too casually, causing you to giggle a little.

"Honestly that doesn't surprise me"

"They didn't question it, obviously since they know what i did to the last group of friends i had, back in 1996 with just a butter knife, when they ratted me out" He continued, making both of you laugh together. A short but needed silence then fell between you. "I really do like you y/n, i'm sorry i made you feel so awful - i never wanted that to happen"

"Schlatt, its okay. I didn't help, I was just as awful to you" you replied, trying to hold sincere eye contact through your phone. "I like you too"

Even though it was quite pixelated, you could see the blush on his cheeks and the grin pulling at his lips. His hand came from off screen to pull down and fiddle with his cap and he coughed to clear his throat and brush off his moment of sweetness.

"Damn if this had happened a month ago we would've had a much better time at PAX" he mentioned which you quickly nodded in agreeance to. The entire time you basically avoided each other after the first day when you'd had a shouting match in a hallway.

"Well Twitchcon is not that far away, guess it'll be much better now" you mentioned, making him smile.

"Hey um, maybe while i'm down there we can go out. Just you and me?" Schlatt suggested, a slight shyness in his question.

"That sounds great Schlatt" you replied with a big smile, soon the man on your screen reflecting that look.

"Now get your ass back on this server, Cooper's already started rebuilding your house the simp" He commented making you laugh,

"aw Cooper's always been my favourite" you cheered as you stood from your table and headed back into your office,

"Hey!" Schlatt complained from your phone.

You brought it back up to your eye level and saw he was back at his computer too, "You'll get there Schlatt i'm sure" you say with a wink. Making sure he caught that before you hung up and got back into the discord call.

"Cooper I swear if you've built something out of dirt.." you started,

"Umm well.. you see.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 1.9K 36
wowie am I right? ~Internet and real life!~ Ⓒ Sandyfroglegs 2022 [COMPLETED] #1 Ranks: #1 in Ted - 11/20/22 #1 in Lunchclub - 11/20/22 #1 in Schlatt...
617K 11.8K 39
a jschlatt x reader fanfiction. warnings: strong language, mentions of abuse you're an instagram and twitter influencer, but also really enjoy video...
168K 3.2K 44
Oof. What a time to be alive. Seeing your favorite creator turning into an absolute a-hole. It's a wibler scoot story. You know the drill. :p Pronoun...
56.4K 1.3K 17
(( completed )) cscoop x female oc ❝ who the fuck is cscoop? ❞ a small streamer suddenly makes it big, which brings her to the attention of another