BOSSY BOSS ( Completed)

Da NiranjanaNepol

They are different people...by money and status. His attention is only on money and status whereas she is ful... Altro

Prologue
1 Interview
2 First Meeting
3 ASR's PA
4 Dirty EGO
5 Positive Attitude
6 Khushi's AR Entry
7 The Fist Task
8 Second Task
9 Unexpected Solution
10 Soul Feel...?
11 Close to HIM
12 Trap for Khushi
13 Perception
14 Fan...
15 Apologize?
16 Khushi's Approach
17 Conference
18 Plans around Arshi
19 The Ring
20 Solution
21 Red-Eyed Monster
22 Deal
23 Rajkumar
24 Devil's Declaration
25 The Biggest Deal of Life
26 Celebration
27 AR Party
29 Shocking Declaration
30 Khushi's Reaction
31 What Truth?
32 Unpredictable
33 The Burning Past
34 The Promise
35 Two more dots...
36 She likes him
37 Approach
38 Concern
39 Clause
40 Anonymous call
41 Out of RM
42 No one can imagine
43 Baby Shower
44 Surprise Visit
45 The Chain
46 Argument
47 The phone call
48 Payal's Plan
49 Lips' Mark
50 Crazy Feeling
51 Fire
52 Fire... Bckfired...
First Night 53
54 Sacred Relationship
55 Not a tough nut
56 Bangles
57 Concern
58 Genuine Apology?
59 Another Side
60 No matter what...
61 I know
62 Mrs. ASR vs Mrs. Bhatia
63 Trap
64 Slap over slap
65 Drunken Arnav
66 I'm not drunk
67 Private Area
68 Vikram's RM visit
69 Kidnapping
70 Sweaty Moment
71 Attack
72 Bossy Khushi
73 Work from home
74 Why?
75 News...
76 The Killer
77 Father and Daughter
78 Surprise...
79 Who's money?
80 Fashion Show
81 Boss of Boss
82 Last Part
Epilogue

28 Shocking Proposal

9.2K 454 28
Da NiranjanaNepol

Part27 

Arnav threw the chit in frustration which fell on Aman's feet that just entered Arnav's cabin. Bending down, Aman took the chit and read it. He looked at the gift box and got panicked. Arnav's facial expression told him what's Arnav's state of mind would be. He got alert.

"I really wondered how Khushi accepted your gift. I knew she would do something like this because if she had accepted your gift then she is not Khushi."

Arnav looked at him like "Are you mad?"

"She is like that. She won't accept your gift for doing her duty. She is not fond of this kind of attraction. She is something, ASR. To accept your gift, she should be your friend or something... Then she will accept it wholeheartedly."

Arnav looked at him, changing his facial expression as he understood what Aman wanted to say.

"But... it's not that easy to become her friend because you directly offended her without reason. She is a self-estimated girl, ASR. Do you think she would accept your gift easily, even after knowing about what you think about low-class people? Won't it be an acceptance of your words about the LOW-CLASS MENTALITY if she would have accepted your gift?"

Arnav gulped.

"I don't know what made you utter such words the other day. According to you, it's simple but not for the one who faced the humiliation."

Arnav closed his eyes, regretfully. There was a reflection of emotions on his expression for what he had done.

"But, we should appreciate Khushi. How casually she accepted the gift, in front of people, not wanting to make you feel low... that's what her quality is. Character shows the supremacy, not the class."

Aman left Arnav's cabin, giving him a space to think. Arnav sat on his seat, closing his eyes. His life twisted completely since Khushi entered in his life. She touched his innermost feelings at every phrase. The main thing is she didn't even get afraid of him or his power. She must be BOLD like hell to return his gif...ASR's gift. He couldn't dominate her which he easily does with others. He thought she will be dominated by him when she joined in AR. But she turned the table into 360 degrees.

We fell in love with the most unexpected person, in the most unexpected way... That's what happened to the mighty ASR too. Would ASR think of falling in love with the girl who he hated instantly, even before meeting her? Would he have fought with her if he had known about his future feelings? Poor Raizada...

But...

What Aman said is true. She won't accept it from her BOSS for sure. He should try in some other way.

RM

Arnav has not come to RM yet. NK was flaunting about his friend. He has been flying since the time Khushi was honored by Arnav. He recited everything about the party to Raizadas in one breath.

"Did Chotte ask Khushi to cut the cake?" Nani questioned unbelievably.

"Did he gift her?" Anjali asked with amusement because neither Arnav said anything about it nor did he take her help in selecting the gift.

"Yes, Di. Bhai gifted her something." Akash said.

"Something? Don't you guys know what he gifted?"

"No Di... the gift was being well-packed."

"I can see the difference in Arnav bituwa. He seems a changed man." Manorama said gladly.

"Haan Mami, Chotte never does anything without telling me. This is the first time he did something without taking my help." Anjali said excitedly.

"No one could ignore Khushi's talent... not even Nannav." NK stated proudly.

Though Laya was not there she was hearing their talks, standing behind the pillar. What kind of woman Anjali is. Her brother did something without her knowledge and she feels happy about it. These Raizadas don't give her a chance to create a rift between them. But she couldn't be like this. Staying away from Arnav will never make sense. He won't even mind about her nor would he think of her.

Raizadas went back to their respective rooms. Laya waited for Arnav. She saw him coming. She followed him to his room. Arnav got irritated, seeing her entering his room. Before he asked her anything,

"I would like to tell you something."

Arnav was looking at her annoyingly as he guessed what she will say.

"I...I love you"

"Hogaya? Leave" he said without expression on his face.

"But Arnav..."

"You said what you wanted to... So, just leave."

"Do you know how many guys are behind me?"

"Then choose one from them."

"But, I don't like them."

"Why?"

"I didn't feel anything for anyone."

"Likewise, I too don't feel anything for you."

Laya's eyes tear up.

"But why?"

"Why don't you feel anything for those who are behind you?"

"It's a feel Arnav...."

"Yeah... it's a feel. I didn't get that feel for you."

"But you should have liked something in me... Don't you like anything in me?"

"Look, I don't have time to do research on you."

"I came to India only for you..."

"Who asked you to come here? Did I?"

"You will never get a girl like me who is equal to your status... equal to your beauty... equal to your...."

He did cut her.

"Will you please get out?"

"Is this what you want to say?"

Arnav stood, said nothing. Laya left the place wiping her crocodile tears.

Arnav sighed. Don't know how long he should tolerate this girl. He threw the coat on the floor in frustration. Here, the one is torturing him like hell whereas the one who he wants to like him is not giving heed to him. What the...

It was really a "WHAT THE HELL" phrase of Arnav's life. He is getting everything that he doesn't want. He wants only one which is running away from him. What the....

Next day

Arnav left RM unusually earlier. He came to AR directly. He saw Khushi entering with Sowmya. Khushi's eyes fell on him who is constantly looking at her, standing in his cabin. She looked down instantly couldn't bear the heat. She knew why. He is going to ask her the reason for returning the gift or he will force her to take it back. He may scold her for insulting him... She went to her cubicle and kept the bag. Slowly, she raised her head and looked at Arnav. Her stomach churned, seeing his gaze following her. She again bowed down.

Not only Khushi but the whole AR jerked hearing,

"Khushi..." from Arnav, in the arrogant tone.

Khushi looked up.

"Come to my cabin," Arnav said, looking at her sternly.

Khushi gulped down and went to his cabin, getting ready to face the wrath. She saw him standing near the window.

"Take your seat, Khushi."

Khushi sat on the chair, opposite to his seat.

"Did you analyze the strategy of the new deal?"

Khushi was perplexed as he didn't ask anything about the gift.

"Yes, sir. I have analyzed the opportunities to present the deal before the date but our workers have been committed to other deals already. So, it will take time, sir."

"What about bringing temporary workers to complete the work?"

"We can't expect the same potential of AR workers from them, Sir, because the temporary workers know nothing about our company and its worth. Their mind will only be on money more than quality"

"Then what should be done?"

Khushi doesn't know why he is discussing it with her. She knew he had been tackled many issues already, then why she?

"We have to finish our previous deals as earlier as possible, Sir." she gave her idea.

"Format the deal structure. List out the needy materials and post the orders previously. You deal the deal."

"Yes, sir."

She was about to get up,

"And... I make sure whether you are formatting the structure as per MY taste."

That sentence clearly declared that he wants her to do the work from his cabin. Khushi nodded ok and continued the work, sitting in front of Arnav.

They started working on the deal. Khushi got confirmed at every phrase of the deal whether Arnav is ok with it or not.

There... the break time came.

"You can take a break."

"It's ok, Sir."

She didn't go to the break as she was in the middle of an important section. So she continued. That's when her phone flashed with Krish's name and Arnav saw that. Khushi smiled at her phone but she didn't attend it. Arnav knew she won't attend as he is with her. As she didn't attend the call, the phone stopped ringing. But Arnav guessed that Krish will call her again because that was break time. As he expected, Krish called her again.

"I will be back..." Arnav left the cabin purposely.

As Arnav was not there, Khushi attended the call.

"Hi, Krish."

"Hi, Khushi... why didn't you attend my call? This is your break time, right?"

"Yeah... but I'm with Boss."

"Ohh... is ASR there?"

"No, he just left. How is Sinha Sir?"

"He is fine... Come home if you get time."

"I will surely come some other day."

"Khushi... I want to tell you something." He hesitated like ever before.

"Yeah, tell me."

"I think I love you."

"Whaaat!" She was shocked.

"Yes, Khushi. I always feel something for you but I couldn't realize it. I would like to marry you."

"Marriage....?"

"Yes, I really do... I know you like me... Can I expect a good answer form you?"

"I don't know what to say... I like you because you are my friend. There is nothing more than that in mind, Krish."

"It's because you didn't know my feelings that's why you didn't feel anything for me so far. But now, as I proposed to you, you will definitely feel for me."

"Krish, please... I have huge respect for you. You are a good guy who treats his staff as a friend. That's what made me respect you a lot. But I didn't expect that you would propose me for marriage."

"I just did... and it's true. I will be waiting for your answer. Take your time."

"But Krish..."

He disconnected the call not want to discuss about it right away. He wanted to give time for Khushi to think. Khushi sighed and she sensed someone behind her. She turned her head and saw her BOSS standing with anonymous expression.

To be continued...

Next update is available on Inkitt

Shocking Declaration

Khushi saw Arnav standing, hearing her phone talk with Krish. She casually turned her head and continued the work. It showed that she is not at all mind about Arnav.

Arnav was shocked to the core and also furious, nervous, worried...what not? Krish proposed to Khushi for the marriage. He fisted his fingers to control his bubbling anger. He just wanted to punch on Krish's face non-stop. At the same time, an unnamed tension occupied his mind. What should he do now? Should he ask Khushi about it? But...in what rights? What if she says "YES, I'm going to marry him"? What if she does something to irritate him, just like she returned his gift?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

82.2K 4.6K 28
Arnav Singh Raizada, CEO of AR Fashion house and number one business man in India. A rude, arrogant and Cold hearted person to the world. A great bro...
333K 14.9K 37
Khushi Kumari Gupta's love for business compelled her to marry Arnav Singh Raizada...a mature and equally strong person. Although after marrying Khus...
593K 30.3K 67
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a small-town girl who is content with her life and happy finding the small joys life has to offer her. A chance encounter with...
79.4K 2.5K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...