CHECKMATE

By Shrutiiiii14

(MPREG story!!) Tharn Suppasit a great professor as well as a secret mafia, while type kanawut student fell i... More

Introduction
00: Prologue
01: Our lives.
02: You!
03: Huh?
04: The choice is your baby!
05: What's with the blood!
06: Sharing what was hidden
07: You are in the Lion's den pup
08: Enjoying each moment
09: Aaargghhhhh!!!!!
10: Envious
11: Persuade?
12: Uneasy
13: Regret
14: Surprise
15: Yes! (18+)
16: This can't be! (18+)
17: No!
18: You've got to be punished.
19: Let it out (18+)
20: Nightfall
21: Crack of dawn
22: Types secret
23: You'll be thrown out soon
๐Ÿ’ฎ Invitation๐Ÿ’ฎ
24: Our Special Day
25: The ring (18+)
26: All Puzzled
27: Caught
๐Ÿ’ฎ Announcement ๐Ÿ’ฎ
28: Clearing the air
30: How dare you (18+)
31: Dealing like a pro
32: That day isn't far
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸปAbout Me ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿป
33: The reverse game
34: CHECKMATE
35: Troubles
36: First Kicks?
37: Hey there!
-Authors note-
38: Diapers??
39: Epilogue
-Author's Note-
Extra: Bathing?
Extra: Catch them (18+)
โ†โ˜…@@@โ˜…โ†’
๐Ÿ’ฎ Announcement๐Ÿ’ฎ

29: Wet Dream

9.7K 419 64
By Shrutiiiii14

Small update..happy reading 😊😊
_______________________________________

"I heard every single word of yours and my mom's conversation." Phana spilled out.

Types was shaken to the core. He didn't know something like this would happen but on the other hand, he was glad that it was just phana who came to know about it and not his husband.

Silence engulfed both the men. Type sighed as phana broke the conversation between them.

"So...every word in this letter was true, wasn't it?" Phana asked.

Type gulped but eventually nodded.

Phana's eyes soften.

"Can we go to my room and talk?" Phana asked.

"Um...o..okay!" Type shuttered.

Phana smiled.

With that phana grabbed type's hand and took him to his room. It was 8:45 in the evening where tharn, panit, tee was in the living room playing some games on the television like kids. All the three didn't have work that night so they quickly arranged the games and started playing it. All were enjoying and yelling about losing and wining etc. Drake was too in the living room on his iPad scanning his the next day's schedule. After tharn and type got married, tharn called almost all of his bodyguards to panit's mansion.

Phana got type to his bedroom and shut the door closed. Type walked carefully to the couch and sat while phana later walked behind him to sit on the bed.

"Are you comfortable there or you can just hop on the bed." Phana smiled.

"No, I'm fine here." Type responded. Phana smiled

"Okay, As far as you are comfortable."

Type nodded.

"So, what did you wanted to discuss?"

"The conversation which you both had a while ago," Phana said.

Phana was irritated too when he heard Emma was the culprit and the reason for a types parent's death. When he heard it for the first time, it almost shook him to the core but when things got further he started processing it well. He knew type was frustrated and shocked too with what his mom shared with him. Type on the other hand now couldn't lie to phan coz he had all things cleared. He sighed and started the conversation.

"Umm..before I start, let me clear something."

"What?"

"I heard it for the first time too, About what mom (Emma) did to my parents."

Phana's eyes widen. He thought, type knew it from the beginning but eventually he was proved wrong.

"Huh? You came to know about those things for the first time too?" Phana couldn't help but ask.

Type nodded a few times.

Phana sighed.

"So, you got the same shock as I got it a few minutes ago?"

"Hmm.."

"What are you gonna do about it then?"

"..."

"Type, silence isn't the answer. If you want then I can help you too in this." Types eyes immediately widen when he heard what phana just said.
He turned his head to see at pha smiling at him.

"You..you will help me?"

Phana nodded.

"Why not! You are my family too."

Tears started forming in types eyes. When phana saw those precious tears he quickly got to type and hug him tightly.

"Shh! No crying! I know you are hurt and shocked."

Type cried even harder.

"Type, overthinking and worrying isn't good for the baby. You want him to suffer?" Pha asked.

Type shook his head multiple times.

"But...what if mom comes to know that you're helping me? What if she do something to you like what she did to my parents? I can tolerate myself getting hurt but I can't see you, tharn, and others getting hurt." Type sobbed hard. Phana smiled sadly. The younger cared about the family more than himself. He felt relieved when he heard that.

"Type. I'm mafia, I can handle her and why worry about tharn. I hope he'll understand you too."

"But what if he doesn't?"

"Then I'll talk to him myself."

"..."

Types eyes lit.

"Really?"

Phana nodded.

"Happy?"

Type nodded.

"Now c'mon, show me the cutest smile." Type was stunned by what phana's words.

"Smile."

Type smiled wider.

"You look cute while smiling." said phana as he pinched types cheeks softly.

"T-Thanks."

"Umm...don't talk with tharn about this early. We'll talk to him when we get a favorable condition, Understood?"

Type nodded.

"Good. Well, now it's dinner time. Let's go downstairs."

Type nodded.

"And yeah! Don't forget to get tharn irritate by your cravings and mood swings." Phana said jokingly.

Type chuckled a bit.

"P' Thanks a lot."

"For?"

"Understanding me."

"Oh come on! It's not needed." Type just eyed him.

"Let's tackle her together."

"Hmm."

←★★★@@@★★★→

It was 10 in the night where the couple got to their bedroom. Tharn threw himself on the soft mattress with a smile. Type just chuckled at his action.

"Baby here." Tharn said as he patted the space beside him for type to sit on the bed.

"Night routine?" Type asked.

"Ohh, I almost forgot." Tharn smiled.

Tharn got up to go to the bathroom with type to change their clothes in comfortable nightwear. They had the same nightwear which tharn had bought for them. He liked the read colored with checks on the fabric. It suited well on both of them.

As per their daily night routine, they brushed their teeth. Played with water a bit. Type wanted to feel relieved from the earlier conversation a bit and he needed this now. He had to act extremely simple and not let tharn doubt about the thing that happened earlier. After brushing the teeth they applied their respective gels on their face. Before type applied the gel tharn quickly kiss him on his cheek making type blush a bit. He couldn't kiss him on the cheek after applying the gel coz he couldn't get the sweet taste of his husband's cheeks but the bitter taste of the gel. Finally, the gels were done and the two walked to their bed.

"Baby?" Tharn called out.

"Hmm?" type responded as he was sitting on the bed.

"How about a quicky?"

"No! Not now."

"Please na, It's been one month I haven't been inside you."

"Wait for tomorrow na. We are having a monthly check-up tomorrow. We'll ask the doctor and then decide."

"But what's there to ask the doctor? I know we can do it in pregnancy."

"How?" Type asked.

"Mr. Internet."

"Only Mr doctor here."

Tharn sighed. He knew arguing will lead to mood swings and eventually, he would be the prey, So it was better to keep his mouth shut.

"O-Okay." Tharn frowned as he jumped in the bed. Type chuckled a bit at tharn's cuteness.

"Good night handsome." Type started

"Dream of me, beauty." Tharn ended.

-----

It was almost 3 in the morning where tharn was sleeping on his back while type in his embrace. Type nagged a bit to wake up. His eyes were half-closed. His eyebrows knotted when he heard soft moans from tharn. He slowly got up to eye what was wrong with tharn. Quickly switching on the lamp he eyed tharn. He almost got a heart attack when he saw tharn sweating while moaning in his sleep.

While in tharn's dream...

[ Tharn was fucking the hell out of type. Type was on tharn while tharn was on his back. Both sweating and kissing. Tharn thrust his c*ck hard and rough in type as type moaned on top of his lungs.]

Is he fucking me in his dream?

Is he so much desperately waiting for it?

"Tharn!" Type called out, tharn on the other hand didn't stop moaning. Type remove the cover off tharn as he was completely sweating.

"Tharn!" Type poked tharns biceps to make him wake but he was failed.

He was about to shake him again when he saw a wet patch formed on tharn's lower. His eyes widen. He was right. Tharn was fucking him in his dream. A wet dream!

My hubby is having a wet dream!

Without thinking twice type pinched tharn's cheeks hard making the older winch in pain and wake up quickly. Tharn was almost out of his mind as he was prepared to scold whoever woke him from his sleep but when he saw his baby his expression soften.

"Baby?" Tharn called out.

"I was waking you up for a long time!"

"Why?"

"Why? Like seriously? You were having a wet dream!"

Tharn sighed as he saw the wet patch of his semen formed on his lower.

"This is all because of you!" Tharn said.

"Me?" Type pointed his index finger to himself.

"Yes! If you've allowed me to have sex with you, this wouldn't happen at all!" Tharn cleared himself.

Type sighed.

"Hubby, Wait for tomorrow na."

Tharn couldn't deny his husband. He finally nodded.

"C'mon let's get in the cover. I'll change my pants."

Type nodded.

Type chuckled a bit. He had seen his husband like this for the first time.

Yes! Tharn was mentally frustrated. He wanted to lose the load but typically wouldn't just allow him. He would sometimes think of masturbating but he wouldn't get the satisfaction as he would get after fucking type. He would feel something missing. Something like types warm cavity and mouth. Type on the other hand felt a bit sad for his husband for not letting him have sex. Soon tharn showed up. Type smiled when saw tharn on the same red shirt but black boxers down. Tharn just eyed him with a serious expression.

"It's not funny!"

"Well, it is haha." Type laughed.

"If you keep laughing like that I swear I'll fuck you now. Let that doctor of yours go to hell!" Warned tharn. Type immediately stopped laughing. He knew that tharn said he meant it 100%. He couldn't take that risk.

"Calm down, hubby! Come here, let your husband hug you!" Said type. Tharn smiled and jumped in the covers to hug type tightly.

←★★★@@@★★★→

Next day in the doctor's clinic...

"Good morning doc krist. Can we come in?" Tharn asked.

"Oh tharn, Come in." Tharn smiled and guided type in the room. Both the men took their seats in front of the doctor. Both smiled.

"So how you feeling?"

"Good!" Type responded.

Krist smiled.

"How are your cravings and mood swings?" Krist asked.

"Worst!" Tharn interrupted them.

Krist chuckled a bit.

"It's not funny krist. It's getting worst day by day!"

"I know tharn! It's natural."

"But who asks for strawberry icecream on sardines?" Krist's eyes widen.

"That's something weird. Icecream on sardines? Unique." Type kept his mouth shut. He just narrowed his eye to his hubby.

"Well well, jokes apart. Type this way!" Krist guided type to the demonstration bed.

"Lift your shirt."

The type did what he was told.

"I'll pour some gel. It's a bit cold. Don't panic okay?"

Type nodded.

Type was a bit startled when he felt coldness on his belly. Krist spread the gel all over type belly.

"There." He pointed to the monitor. The couple looked at the screen. Type could see a small creature. He smiled.

"Well, the babies are doing all fine." Said krist.

"Babies?" The couple said in unison.

Krist nodded.

"Twins, You're carrying twins type."

Types eyes immediately filled with tears so as tharn's. Krist cleaned the gel and type got up. Tharn wiped the tears off-types face and shower him with soft kisses all over his face. Krist didn't mind it. Tharn was his friend. He just chuckled a bit.

"Here, I've prescribed vitamins for type."

Krist handed the note to tharn.

"Krist I wanted to ask you something."

"Hmm..you ahead."

"Is it safe to have sex in this stage?" Tharn asked.

"I knew you would come up with this tharn." Tharn smiled.

Type blushed a bit.

"Well yeah!l, It's completely safe to have sex in this stage but you should get slow when he will be in his third trimester. The orgasms will be two times stronger than the usual ones." Krist continued.

"Heard that baby?" Tharn smiled evilly.

Type gulped.

"Well, then the fees?" Tharn asked.

"C'mon tharn, you can hand over to me some other day."

"No! I'll pay you now and no discussion more on that."

"Umm...okay." Tharn quickly paid the fees and they left.

Outside tharn whispered in types ears,

"Can't wait to eat your ass baby."  Type gulped.

"Let's go." He smiles.

Type nodded and the two left.

To be continued
(2085 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 11.8K 51
Warning โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ž.... This is the story between two best friends. Tharn and Type are roomates but something changed after Tharn's confessions. " Don't y...
577K 23.5K 77
Warning โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ž.... Tharn is a 26 years old billionaire.... He is rich...handsome...intelligent... CEO of the Kirigun industries... Almost owns all of...
20.6K 1.3K 16
โœ“Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...
86.5K 4K 46
TWO MARRIED COUPLES . ONE ACCIDENT . THEIR LIFE CHANGE WHAT DO FATE HOLD FOR THEM A LOVE STORY ABOUT TWO PEOPLE WITH LOVE PAIN IN THEIR HEART.... . ...