My Heartbeat (✔)

By rose_new

It is a love at first sight story of a perfect businessman, who believes in perfection in his work. His world... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 60 (Part-2)
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
New Story
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
A New Story update
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter 6
Bonus Chapter 7
Bonus Chapter 8

Chapter 39

3.9K 183 28
By rose_new

Aaradhya's pov :

At present, I and Kavitha are roaming in the shopping mall checking a few dresses.

"Kavitha, Why this sudden Shopping plan? Is there any special event? " I asked.

"No Aaru. Nothing special. It's just.. truly, I too don't remember about this shopping idea. Yesterday Arjun reminded me." She said.

"Oh. It's ok. Come let's see new long frock collections." I said.

We checked a few dresses and other accessories.
.
.
.
.
.

We completed our shopping and seated in the food court, waiting for our order.

"Kavitha, Is Arjun alright?" I asked remembering our yesterday's phone conversation.

"Yes. He is fine. Why are you asking about Arjun suddenly? " She asked.

"Yesterday, when he called to inform me about today's shopping, he asked many weird questions ." I explained to her about yesterday phone conversation.

"What! This stupid Arjun. Don't mind him, Aaru. From childhood, he asks many questions before doing anything. He says, if we want to do anything perfectly, first we need every  single detail of that particular issue." She said.

"Oh. Well, perfection is good." I said.

"Right. Perfection is good but not all the times. Sometimes it feels like over perfection. Believe me, sometimes he does over-detailed perfection and I get irritated with his stupid concepts. " She said.

I continued listening to her words with this newfound information.

"Look, for this shopping he can simply ask 'Aaru, Are you free tomorrow, to go shopping along with Kavitha. ' but see he complicated with his stupid question. Even his daily schedule is so filled with perfection. I really pity his future wife. Poor girl. She always sees her husband with files, laptop, work and if she complains, he simply says, we all should follow a perfect schedule in our life. " She said imitating Arjun at last sentence.

"Really. " I said getting shocked.

"Yes. 100 per cent. Arjun nickname is Mr Perfect. " She said.

"But he doesn't look like one." I said laughing listening to the nickname.

"What! He doesn't look like one. I think you are the first person who said this." She said laughing.

"Observe him clearly Aaru, you will see these shades." She advised.

"Ok." I said getting convinced with her words.

Our food order arrived and we started eating, talking about random things.

Daksh's pov :

I don't get any sleep yesterday night thinking about the confession and all.

I'm getting very nervous.

I convinced myself that all will be alright.

I checked all the preparations one last time and started to dance academy.

I stopped my car outside the academy and decided to wait for Mahira here.

After sometime Purvi came outside with a girl and immediately went away taking a cab. I think she is in a hurry, she doesn't notice me standing here.

I stood near my car checking my phone.

.
.
.
.
I think after two hours or so Mahira granted me with her presence. It's 7.30 pm now.

She looked dull. Maybe due to continuous classes.

She noticed me after few seconds.

"Hi, Mahira. " I said smiling.

"Hi, Daksh. " She said smiling a little.

"Mahira. Are you free ?" I asked gathering my confidence.

"Umm yes. Why? Any important work. " She asked.

"Yes. Actually very very important. " I said smiling.

"Oh. You look so happy. " She said observing me.

"Yes. You are right." I said.

"Mahira. Come. I will drop you today. " I said opening the car door for her.

She tried to protest but I convinced her and finally, she agreed.

We both seated in the car and I started driving.

She drifted into sleep after a few minutes.

I think she is tried due to all work.

In one way this is good. I can change the root without her notice and give her the biggest surprise.

I switched off the songs and adjusted the A.C, so she can sleep peacefully.
.
.
.
.
.

After some time we reached the place. I stopped my car.

I took permission from the beach authorities and planned to confess on the beach.

I myself decorated the confession spot beautifully with candles and flowers. I even arrange for dinner here itself.

I'm so excited and nervous at a time.

Mahira slowly woke up from her sleep.

She stepped out of the car and observed the surroundings.

She looked confused.

I'm observing all these hiding from her.

"Daksh."

"Daksh. Are you there? Where are we?" She started shouting.

I don't want to scare her.

So I started speaking in the mike. I arranged a small Mike and speaker set here.

"Mahira. Don't be scared. I'm here only. Come a little forward, you can see me." I said.

"Daksh. What is all this? What are you doing? " She asked back.

"Nothing. Just walk forward till I say stop." I said.

"But.. " She started but she continued walking.

She looked very confused seeing the lights and arrangement.

I said stop when she reached the spot.

I came forward to her.

"Daksh. What all these? " She asked seriously.

"Mahira. Today I want to confess my feelings towards you. I'm waiting... no dreaming for a long time for this day. " I said.

She is silent, so I continued.

"Do you remember, you came to Rajasthan two years ago? I think you came to watch or attend dance events. On Sunday evening you saved two girls from ragging and helped them in their performance. That the time, I first saw you. I liked you at first sight. I liked your braveness, your helping nature every much. You just disappeared in a blink that day. I searched so much for you but I lost you then. After two years, I again saw you in Ithika's engagement. That moment, I felt like I found my breath. In all these years, I remembered you many times. I never thought I can again see you. But that day, I understood, I just not like you but I love you. "

"I love you Mahira. I love you so much. "

"Will you give me a chance to cherish and love you throughout my life. Will you. Will you marry me? " I finally asked.

She looked angry. I got confused, fear started to grow up in my heart.

"Mahira. Please. Say something. " I requested holding her hands.

"Do you want time to think? No problem. I will not force you. Take your time ." I said ensuring her.

"Stop!" She jerked her hands from my hold.

"What all these? Why did you bring me here? Without my knowledge. And what are you saying? I don't remember any Rajasthan trip or anything. How can you bring a girl to an unknown place without her knowledge? You are talking about your feelings. What about mine? Before confessing your feelings, don't you see the girls comfort. " She shouted at me.

I got shocked seeing her like this. I never expected, she will be this angry for bringing her like this.

Maybe she is right. I should have asked her for a proper date and confess later.

She started going. I panicked.

"Mahira. Please. Listen to me. I'm sorry for bringing you without your knowledge. Sorry. Please. At least let me take you back." I started pleading with her.

"No need. I can go on my own. I'm sorry. I don't have any feelings for you apart from friendship. Leave all these here itself. Don't make me hate you doing all these ." She said and started going.

Few tears flowed through my eyes without my knowledge.

I wiped them furiously and started chasing her. I should not let her leave like this. It is not safe for her to go in this state.

I requested her many times but she is not ready to listen to me.

At last, she took a cab and left. I sent my P. A to follow that cab and make sure she reaches safely.

I lost all my strength.

I don't know what to do now.

Mahira doesn't have any feelings for me.

She is angry with me.

She is not even ready to go back with me.

Am I that bad? Did I behave wrongly?

************************************

Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the chap?

Daksh got rejected. Did anyone guess it?

Any guess behind Mahira behaviour towards Daksh?

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 2K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
4.4K 350 40
Hyy guyzz... (this description is not related to the main story ). So..this is my first book, and it's an indian clichéd story. I'm nervous and scar...
FATE By Ken

Romance

88 12 9
ARNAV RAICHAND: a cold, deprived of love, just has aversion in his heart, has no room for anyone. he had closed his door of heart a long ago, now don...
29.5K 2.2K 14
ᴀ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ's ʟɪғᴇ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴀᴛᴀʟ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪɴs ᴀʟʟ. sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ʜᴏʀᴍᴏɴᴀʟ...