Paralyzed

By Galactic_Stories707

This is a concept I had in mind for a little while, what if Dream had an evil counterpart known as Paralysis... More

Chapter 1: Taste of Blood
Chapter 2: Voices
Chapter 3: Where To Next
Chapter 4: Crazed Man
Chapter 5: The Cities
Chapter 6: Strangers
Chapter 7: The Past
Chapter 8: Phantoms
Chapter 9: Shadow on the Wall
Chapter 10: Do You Remember
Chapter 11: A New Face
Chapter 12: What If?
Chapter 13: Dream?
Chapter 14: Wake Up
Chapter 15: You Can't Hide
Chapter 16: Don't look at Me!
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: The Silenced
Chapter 19: Goner
Chapter 20: The Amalgamation
Chapter 21: Sudden Shifts
Chapter 22: It's not your Fault
Chapter 23: Paralysis
Chapter 24: Docile Creeper
Chapter 25: Ruined Portals
Chapter 26: The Hell before Us
Chapter 27: Depths of Red
Chapter 28: Brewing Blue Flames
Chapter 29: The Piercing Storm
Chapter 30: Taming the Beast
Chapter 31: Broken Visions
Chapter 32: Discovery
Chapter 33: Facility D-514
Chapter 34: The Prowling Ferals
Chapter 35: The Tunnel Incident
Chapter 36: Eyes in the Water
Chapter 37: Don't Leave Me
Chapter 38: Cold-blooded Heartbeat
Chapter 39: Acceptance
Chapter 40: Blue laced with Red
Chapter 41: Your Spine is Mine
Chapter 42: Eyes in the Sky
Chapter 43: A Risky Move
Chapter 44: The New Recruits
Chapter 45: Ferals by Heart
Chapter 46: Future Plans
Chapter 47: It Hurts
Chapter 48: Witches get Stitches
Chapter 49: Drawing Closer
Chapter 50: In The End
Chapter 51: Nerves
Chapter 53: Echoing Whispers
Chapter 54: Change
Chapter 55: Molten End
Chapter 56: Not So Bad After All
Chapter 57: World of Red Sands
Chapter 58: Excruciating Pain
Chapter 59: More the Merrier
Chapter 60: Into the Abyss
Chapter 61: Mercy of Many
Chapter 62: Monstrosities
Chapter 63: Two Dead One Missing
Chapter 64: Hesitation
Chapter 65: Tears of Crystals
Chapter 66: I'm the Mistake
Chapter 67: Blindfolds
Chapter 68: One to Two
Chapter 69: Missing Pieces
Chapter 70: A World So Cold
Chapter 71: Return From the Cold
Chapter 72: Reunited
Chapter 73: Recollected Memories
Chapter 74: Off To Sea
Chapter 75: The Leviathan's Calling
Chapter 76: Deep Dive
Chapter 77: Blood Of Destruction
Chapter 78: A Moment of Peace
Chapter 79: Sentinels
Chapter 80: Master knows Best~
Chapter 81: Broken Disguise
Chapter 82: Run from your Dream
Chapter 83: It's just a Nightmare, Right?
Chapter 84: Uncertainty
Chapter 85: One With the Leviathan
Chapter 86: A Cold Life to Live
Chapter 87: Withering Forest
Chapter 88: Abandoned
Chapter 89: It Was Just Bait
Chapter 90: The Prophecy
Chapter 91: Something's Wrong
Chapter 92: I'm an Animal
Chapter 93: One With The Hive
Chapter 94: Traumatized
Chapter 95: Burning Candles
Chapter 96: Final Meeting
Chapter 97: The Mountain of Death
Chapter 98: The Ruined Kingdom
Chapter 99: A Dead Man
Chapter 100: Nightmares Become a Reality
Chapter 101: The Stranger's Note

Chapter 52: Several Dangers

1.2K 53 184
By Galactic_Stories707

Warning: contains blood, and mild injuries

A meeting was called upon the group as they all gathered in an area with the skull stone placed in the center of the table. A6d still was on edge about being targeted by these strangers or whatever he had seen, but the others were just confused or annoyed with being targeted.

"So who did this? Or what did you two find during your lovey dovey sessions." Techno said as he looked at Dream and Paralysis.

Paralysis snarled as he stared down Techno, his vision became crimson red and he wanted to tear Techno's tongue out or throw him into the flames to cut off his skin into strips just like bacon, "it's related to cult activity, I'm not sure what cult, but there's many." Dream said as he looked at the group carefully.

"Oh of course it's gonna be a cult.." A6d said as he looked away, "but why me?" he added as he looked back at the group.

"I'm not sure why they chose you~ but it's not just one cult.....i sense there are multiple." Paralysis said as he looked at A6d.

"Multiple?" Fundy said as his ears pointed back slightly as he thought, "hmm..."

"What, you got more info you need to tell us since you apparently have all the knowledge in the world inside your brain." Tommy said as he looked at the fox man closely.

"I mean techno should be the one talking since he is part of a cult, i just know alot about the legends since where i lived before this hell broke loose the people would speak of stories of the legends" Fundy said looking at Techno.

"Hey! Language" Bad scolded as he looked Fundy.

"Sorry, my apologies." Fundy said lowering his head slightly before picking it back up as he looked at the group.

"I don't know anything about any other cults, just mine....the lone wolf cult for my endearing blood gods." Techno said as he looked at Fundy as he tapped his fingers on the table.

"What cult would deal with skulls?" George said as he took the stone skull to look at it, "you previously said this was nether in origin right, so this cult must be from the nether or has been infected by the nether possibly." George suggested only seeing Paralysis take a step back.

Paralysis looked away and he held his arms with tense shoulders as he mumbled something to himself as his eye squinted slightly, "A6d, could you explain the features of the figures you saw?" Paralysis said.

"They wore dark clothing that was tattered and flaking apart, the leader or what i assume is the leader wore a skull like mask that was pitch black, all these people wore hoods over their heads hiding there faces within voids...they looked infected by something, kinda like how my wound looked but much worse showing bones and such, the leader had reached out to me with a skeletal hand that was pitch black and has some sort of ash falling off of it as if they were withering away almost." A6d explained as he looked at Paralysis seeing him nod his head.

"Are they trying to become something they are not?" Tubbo said looking towards the group.

"We need to go back to the nether." Skeppy said as the group flinched in fright, they didn't want to go back there, Sapnap and A6d didn't want to go back due to what had happened to them.

"Why do we have to go back there, you know what's going to happen to us." Sapnap said as he looked at Skeppy, Sapnap clearly remembered the time he was skinned and dismembered in the nether.

"I know, I know, but hear me out, if we go back to the nether we can solve this possibly" Skeppy explained and he held out his hand as george tossed him the stone skull, "if this is nether in origin we can find where this came from, maybe this can unlock something, who knows." Skeppy said holding the stone skull in his hand.

"Why would the cult give away a potential key to us? They tortured A6d, I don't think this cult likes us very much if they are willing to toruture a member of this crew, plus why would they gladly decide to help us randomly." Wilbur said as he looked at Skeppy.

"Where gonna release some sort of chaos you know, it'll be just like the enderdragon all over again." Tommy said before glaring down at the little ender dragon hatchling that stared at him before darting off over to Paralysis.

Paralysis snarled as he stared Tommy down, Tommy put his hands up and looked away showing that he surrendered since he doesn't want to be torn apart by this feral man, being, whatever this amalgamation this guy was.

"And we'll battle it, we've already battled the facility and the old enderdragon, we can take down whatever this is." Dream said, placing his hands on the table as he looked at everyone individually, "we got this team, there's nothing to fear, we can't live in fear, we are the new legends here, this cult is just screwing themselves over for messing with us" Dream said getting the team riled up.

Skeppy placed the skull back on the table before looking at A6d seeing he was standing in place like a statue. A6d stared blankly as his eyes glossed over with white as a black oily liquid ran out of his mouth which made the group back off and stare with fear, except for Mega, Dream, and Paralysis as those three looked surprised.

~~~~~~~

"Hush, now, quiet...." a voice hissed as a blade pressed up against A6d's neck, "join us, join us vincent....we can heal you, we can make you human again." the voice promised.

A6d shook his head and he shoved the person off of him and he stared this person down seeing withering blue fabric swaying behind the figure, "you got to be fucking kidding me, your dead! How the hell are you still alive! And no I will not join you! You're a lying bitch." A6d snapped.

The figure smiled with a rotting face as a skull sat neatly on their face as their eyes glowed a light silvery color, "has the Mistake already consumed your mind with his manipulative tactics now has he....he shouldn't even be alive." the voice hissed as blue withering claws showed themselves. The figure raised their hand as blue chains came up from the ground going for A6d.

A6d dove out of the way rolling across the floor as he stared at the chains seeing them sway and trying to strike him again, "That Mistake is named Paralysis! And he is not a mistake, he has a fucking heart unlike you!" A6d snapped as he ran out of the way sliding on his feet and hands as the chains nailed the floor in front of him, "and release me from this fucking void already, my team needs me!"

The figure glared at A6d and shook their head, "we can be here battling all day, Let me take over Vincent, or shall i say 1.6.4, you were so obedient in the past, now look at you, a disobedient prick." the voice snarled.

"I'll never let you take over me BLUE!" A6d yelled as the void around him shattered before seeing a silhouette of a shadow as wires enshared it.

~~~~~

Hurling up blood made the group back off in disgust as A6d had collapsed to his knees during his time in the void, he rubbed his neck as it burned, "F..." A6d shut up and didn't bother to curse.

"Are you okay, like seriously dude? are you okay? this is getting out of hand." Sapnap said not getting any closer to A6d as he coughed and hacked up blood.

"Blue.....Is....." A6d hissed out as blood dribbled down from his lips.

"Blue! I fucking killed her! That little bitch!" Paralysis snapped as he got his hands around Bad's head so he wouldn't be scolded. Bad struggled in Paralysis' grasp as he slapped at Paralysis' arms a good few times before being let go.

Bad gasped for air and he stumbbed away from Paralysis as he walked away going back to Dream, "I swear didn't Paralysis kill her, we watched it happen, how is she alive?" George said as he looked at the others.

"She must have been revived somehow, but Dream and Paralysis are the only people we know who can revive people." Sapnap said, "and her skull and spine was taken so how the heck is she alive!" Sapnap snapped as Paralysis paced around the room as he became angered and agitated.

"Yeah we have them all displayed in the trophy room, but now knowing she's alive somehow is worrying....maybe we aren't the only ones." Dream said as he crossed his arms looking away.

"No...we are the only ones, after discovering we where both to dangerous and regets they stopped all projects that had regenerative abilities in fear they're would be more of us roaming around, they've made a regentable mistake i tell you~" Paralysis said, "yet im so fucking annoyed to know Blue is alive, she was the fucking worst."

"What did she do to you?" George asked as he looked at Paralysis.

"Abused me, tortured me, treated me like I couldn't feel pain or express any emotions....she would grab my jaw telling me how worthless I was, how I would die alone, how I'll stay alone with coldness, then she would slam my head down against the operating table....happened multiple of times~" Paralysis explained before rubbed the side of his neck as he looked away "I'm used to the pain anyways~ I only feel numb, any damage inflicted upon me, broken bones....i won't feel it....the only thing I'll feel is the numbing sensation that already has a hold on my body same with the coldness." Paralysis added lowering his gaze.

"Do you wanna hug?" George asked since he offered one as his arms opened up slightly to see Paralysis tilt his head at the offer, George saw the uncertainty in Paralysis' eye.

"Maybe another time....danger is upon us." Paralysis said as he looked away back at the group as A6d was helped back onto his feet but Paralysis waved his hand as the blood slithered over to him before turning into chains around Paralysis' wrist.

"What are we even going to do with this cult, there attacking A6d through his mind. I swear these cult members have some sort of powers to do this." Tapl said as he looked at the group.

The group spoke to one another, some confused, some with rage, some with fear, and everybody's emotions were mixed as they made plans to go back to the nether if possible. A6d listened to the group before glancing back seeing watchful eyes on his back. He turned around looking into the side room seeing nothing except from darkness, A6d shook his head and he focused on the group.

"So should we head out." Dream said as he looked towards the group seeing them nod their heads, Dream took the stone skull as he left the room passing the side room. The group followed as A6d was the last one to follow the group, but he stopped as he held his head, feeling a sharp pain. A6d shook his head and he followed the group outdoors as he shut the door behind himself.

~~~~~~~

The group walked a familiar path, well a familiar trading path Techno would take that led to the Hermits' base since they had a portal there, they've planned to build a portal weeks ago and told the group about it, even allowing the group to use it if need be.

Dream and Paralysis were much further back followed by their ender hatchling, Paralysis stared at the group before saying something to Dream, "I'm quite pissed off that Blue's still alive after what i've done to her." Paralysis hissed as he crossed his arms.

"Im annoyed as well, but you can't let it get to you Pary." Dream said as he looked at Paralysis.

"I know, I just hate her with every tortured fiber of my body, after what's she done to me and others, I'm going to kill her once and for all. I can sense others hate Blue. she's staved, broke, manipulated....." Paralysis bellowed as he touched the right side of his face where many eyes laid, "I was her favorite experiment to toy with....and I guess A6d was as well....but i'm not to sure, she could just be targeting him more due to his almost quiet demeanor.....an easy target would of been mega since he can't speak...hmm~" Paralysis said as he looked away.

"I mean you're right, but I think Blue would have gone for an experiment then a fellow ex-coworker, since Experiments can be easily manipulated with the right words....but I don't think A6d's falling for Blue's bullshit...." Dream said glancing away before looking back at Paralysis, "we could dine on her organs if you like~"

"I'd love to do that~" Paralysis purred as his tail swayed around until the ender dragon hatchling chirped at the two, "oh don't forget little one wants to as well."

"I think there will be enough for the three of us." Dream said with a smile.

"Are you two planing to eat organs back there?" Spifey called as he looked back at the feral duo.

"No" Dream and Paralysis responded as they put their hands up, but they were definitely caught as the others laughed.

"Just don't go for ours alright." Tapl added waving his hand in the air before putting it back down as the group continued to walk the paths.

Paralysis rolled his eyes but Dream chuckled as they followed the others, "don't worry, we don't bite." Dream said before getting a bunch of responses which made him roll his eyes.

"But I do~" Paralysis cooed lowly before chuckling as Dream glared at him, "of course you do Pary." Dream said as he turned his focus back onto the group.

Little did they know, something followed closely behind them with silent steps and breaths with withering wings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541 11 36
(Cover art from @KiceSliced on twitter, if they aren't okay with this being here please tell me, I just found the image on Google and it was literall...
33.4K 1.5K 28
This is just another fantasy au story about them lol It's also my first book so I'm really sorry for any mistakes. Warning: ~ gayness (if you're hom...
166K 3K 18
You're a Minecraft streamer who has recently been getting some attention. You were streaming bed wars when you got a donation "Hey 😉 Wanna play some...
56.5K 1.5K 20
Book 1 of this series -------------- Despite the war for independence I lived my life relatively peacefully. I disliked conflict so I moved away when...