We On Fire

By Danise730

Lin Kook (Jeon JungKook) was the head of the well-known foreign dance group "Shake It", but due to betrayed b... More

1~The Dancing Competition
2~Betray
3~The Dance group collapsed
4~The first time, he saw her pole dancing
5~An Invitation
6~Conduct a desperate fight
7~A battle between brothers
8~Acquisition of Hogtao Building
9~Just like me before
10~Breakup and dissolution
11~The end of her dream
12~The birth of「Fire」
13~You're not qualified to my team
14~Splashed by lemon tea
15~The trap of the club stage
16~A Criminal Punishment ?!
17~Loyalty between girls
18~Give me a smile
19~This is for you
20~A new fan
21~Hot breakfast
22~Seok's Female Companion
23~Walk on the red carpet
24~Just don't look at them
25~Waste his gas?!
26~Music Bar
28~After Yong was drunk
29~Help her change her clothes with a bath towel
30~Hug him unconsciously
31~Do I have too many clothes?!
32~A misunderstanding from the back stairs
33~Kook and Seok have been together?!
34~Business Trip
35~A spoiler horror movie
36~Find teammates
37~The Amusement Park
38~Kook's gentle manner
39~Kiss Yong ?!
40~A Kiss.
41~What's wrong with her?
42~The competition in the ancient wall
43~The best dance team in Mudu
44~First time see Kook battle
45~Yong's Encouragement
46~Fire's Statement
47~Just a member
48~Barbie Elf
49~Moonstar Necklace
50~His disappointment
51~Hug her tightly
52~The big rock disappears
53~Rebirth of Elf
54~She did it !
55~We On Fire
56~Silver Hair
57~Come back
58~Christmas party
59~The game and the punishment
60~Barbie's crisis
61~The Cherry "kiss"
62~The Flower Fairy
63~The Black Swan
64~Truth Exposed
65~Treat him as a doll?!!
66~Back to the beginning
67~Seok's Confession
68~Duo Choreography
69~the sunflower and the rose
70~Can you not go there?!
71~The Unconnected Call
72~Sorry
73~The sharpest words
74~She likes Him?!!
75~Cuz I like you

27~Cook for Byul

1.6K 66 2
By Danise730

After the banquet, Zimin and Chuyi sat in the back seat of the commercial vehicle and headed home.

Although she has been targeting Yong tonight, it is undeniable that Chuyi's eyes on Yong made Zimin very angry on several occasions tonight.

"Peter, you park the car aside, then go outside, I will let you in later!"

Zimin ordered the driver to stop. Chuyi couldn't help being stunned by this move. Does Zimin mean to settle accounts with him?

After the driver got out of the car, Zimin immediately leaned on her side and said angrily to Chuyi:

"You are bold tonight! How dare to meet Yong privately?!"

"No...It is... she took the initiative to find me out."

Chuyi said with a guilty conscience, not to let Zimin discover that he took the initiative to find.

"She asked you out to meet, and then you attended her appointment?! Now the whole Pin Hit knows that you are my boyfriend. You suddenly got close to a certain girl. How do you let the company think about me? And that girl is still Kook's girlfriend, who now being reused by my uncle. Are you crazy?!"

"I swear! She was really begging to let me go out and talk, and I didn't want to agree at that time, but she kept pestering me, and there were other people around me watching. I went to a place with her cuz I was afraid of being misunderstood. I really didn't know the relationship between her and Kook..."

Chuyi lied calmly, even if he wanted to destroy Yong's reputation.

Zimin put her arms around her chest and sighed helplessly.

"Really?"

"Really."

Zimin looked at him angrily, not knowing whether it was true or false. Chuyi saw that Zimin's anger dropped slightly, he hugged her waist and whispered in her ear:

"I broke up with her for you back then. With a sexy stunner like you in front of me, why should I find the little bunny back?"

Zimin's ears were tickled by the ambiguous and low voice, and she couldn't help smiling in an aversion.

"Okay, I forgive you, she did this because she lost to me, I understood her!" Zimin said narcissistically.

Chuyi smiled slyly when he heard Zimin forgive himself.

"My baby is the best!" Immediately Chuyi put his lips between Zimin's neck and sucked her scent. Of course Zimin knew what he wanted to do, and she boldly placed Chuyi's palm on herself on the body, twisting her waist and tangling with Chuyi.

At this time, an ambiguous and erotic atmosphere suddenly rose in the car, and the faint silhouette of the car window revealed a passionate drama...

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

After Byul sent the last group of guests and left the field, her whole body was softened, bent over, her hands on her sore thighs. It was past 12 midnight, she was tired, hungry, and was exhausted, but even so, she still needed to return to the banquet hall to finish the last work before she goes home for dinner!

Byul dragged her exhausted body back to the banquet hall. Compared with the excitement a few hours ago, there are only a few people in the banquet hall to clean up now.

Since her father Chanyog went to send Chairman Paeng home, he handed over the finishing work to her and several subordinates, and strictly required her to check every corner of the banquet hall, for fear of guests leaving things.

Just as Byul was holding her groaning belly and inspecting the tables, she suddenly saw Seok appear in front of her. There was something hidden in his bright gray suit, which looked big.

Byul looked at him in surprise: "Why are you still here?"

Seok smiled brightly.

"I am bringing you food."

After that, Seok took out a plate of food hidden in his suit. The dishes on it were dazzling, including steak, abalone, prawns, cheese and bacon, etc. This is Seok deliberately stayed while eating. At that time, the waiter wanted to take it away, but he refused to let them go.

Byul's eyes almost glowed with sporadic fog, and she was so touched that she couldn't say a word...

This is the first time someone has reserved food for her since she started working, and this person is still her boss.

"Don't be in a daze, it's off time, hurry up and eat."

Seok took out a chair at random and sat on it. He took a pair of clean chopsticks. At this time, Byul also clutched her hungry belly and came to the table.

Byul took Seok's chopsticks and directly picked up the largest piece of steak to bite, but she doesn't know if it's been long time and the steak became very hard. No matter how hard Byul uses her teeth, she only can bite out a small piece of beef comes out.

Seeing Byul eating so hard, Seok quickly picked up his fork and inserted a small piece of shrimp to taste. Sure enough, after leaving it for too long, all the dishes became cold and the taste was not as good as it was when they first served.

"Cuz the food has been leaved for long time, everything became unpalatable."

Seok's eyebrows are twisted together at this time. How can he commit such a low-level mistake as a gourmet expert?

Seeing Seok's self-blaming and frustrated look, Byul hurriedly comforted:

"It's okay~ I can eat them, and you don't need to pursue the taste so much."

"No! You worked hard all night, if you still can't eat well, then tonight will be a waste of hard work."

Seok put his cheek on the back of his hand and was thinking about the solution. Suddenly, he thought of an idea.

"You bring the plate and come with me now."

After that, Seok hurried to the back kitchen of the banquet hall, and Byul followed behind.

Byul saw Seok and the back kitchen staff murmur a few words, and then stuffed thousands of won to the back kitchen staff, and the back chefs left the kitchen immediately.

Seok smiled back and said to Byul happily:

"We can go in."

It turned out that Seok asked the kitchen to borrow the kitchen and prepared to cook the dishes on the plate again.

He took off the suit, put it aside, then unbuttoned the two sleeves, tied up his sleeves, and said to Byul calmly:

"Today I will let you taste the great master chef's cooking!"

After all, Seok took out the pasta from the food preparation area, lit the coal stove to boil water, and boiled the pasta in the pot as soon as the water boiled. Then, he picked up the wooden cutting board, raised the knife in his hand, and cut the original large steak into small pieces for Byul to eat.

Immediately afterwards, he took out the seasoning ingredients such as colored peppers, green peppers, cumin, etc., from the refrigerator, and combined them with the fierce fry of the beef. The whole operation was done at one go. It didn't affect Seok's movements at all. He focused all his attention on the wok, earnestly and attentively. It was the first time that Byul saw Seok like this, she blinked in surprise.

After finishing the veal fried beef, Seok used the sauce in the kitchen and combined the fruit to carefully adjust a sauce. At this time, the spaghetti was already softened. He fished out the spaghetti and threw the other seafood into the pot. Simply boil it and remove it, drizzle it with the sauce, and instantly the original umami flavor of the seafood is refined.

Finally, Seok stir-fried the remaining cheese and bacon with powder and milk, and a creamy bacon spaghetti appeared.

In such a short time, Seok completed a completely new magic with the food that seemed to be messy, and the level of exquisiteness was not worse than that of a star-rated restaurant.

Byul was a little stunned. She couldn't help but pick up her chopsticks and put the spaghetti and beef into her mouth together. The warm and rich taste was so satisfying.

"Master Seok, your cooking is delicious~"

Even though her mouth was full of delicious food, Byul still gave Seok a thumbs up.

"Of course, I cooked by myself during the years I went abroad, otherwise you see Kook is so strong, he was raised by me." Seok said smugly.

"I think you can open a restaurant if you don't open "Fire", which is close to Michelin's. "

"I really thought about this. I thought that when "Fire" became popular, I would set up an extended restaurant. It would definitely sell well. I also studied a lot of recipes. Cuz the ingredients were limited today, otherwise I can cook exclusively for you. "

Byul chuckled, she shook her hand:

"No, this meal is exclusive enough tonight~ I appreciate it."

"You can put the sauce on the oysters, it is more delicious..."

According to Seok's words, Byul inserted oysters with a fork and lighted the sauce. It was really delicious~ Byul hadn't tried such satisfaction for a long time.

Although her mouth could not stop, Seok didn't move the chopsticks at all. Byul felt a little bit embarrassed.

"Master Seok, you can pick up the chopsticks and eat together. I can't finish eating so much by myself."

"Okay~"

Originally, Seok was so satisfied while he saw Byul was eating happily, but since Byul invited him to eat, he had no reason to refuse.

This is the first time that he and Byul get along so close, without the restraint of the master, and the burden of the subordinates, but simply as the two people "Paeng Seok" and "Du Byul".

They exchange food and communicate their thoughts easily, laugh, unfettered, and face each other frankly in the most comfortable state of each other...

At this time, the phone in Seok's suit vibrated, and the screen displayed: Kook.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.3K 99
Warning: the following story contains a lot of cursing and maybe sexual content. All Rights Reserved! I own the PLOT and OC. BTS is BTS aye! Some pic...
7.2K 860 22
Jimin is a college student struggling to make ends meet. Taehyung is a very well known CEO that loves making people happy. On a day he's visiting Jim...
4K 409 19
On one night in the summer, Ji Eun Lee, a descent Indonesian-Korean girl, got involve in contract with Jung Kook Jeon, a famous South Korean young s...
44.1K 2.5K 59
Three friends in college lose a game against their other friend Hoseok. Now, Seokjin, Jimin and Taehyung have to go to a club crossdressed as women...