Why not ?

Від CissyItsMe

Why not ? Two simple words that got out of Cora McKall's mouth and caused a dramatic change in her life. T... Більше

Why Not ?
•Chapter 1
•Chapter 2
•Chapter 3
•Chapter 4
•Chapter 5
•Chapter 6
•Chapter 7
•Chapter 8
•Chapter 9
•Chapter 10
•Chapter 11
•Chapter 12
•Chapter 13
•Chapter 14
•Chapter 15
•Chapter 16
•Chapter 17
•Chapter 18
•Chapter 19
•Chapter 20
•Chapter 22
•Chapter 23
•Chapter 24
•Chapter 25
•Chapter 26
•Chapter 27
•Chapter 28
•Chapter 29
•Chapter 30
•Chapter 31 #Part.1
•Chapter 31 #Part.2
•Chapter 31 #Part.3
•Chapter 32
•Chapter 33
•Chapter 34
•Chapter 35
•Chapter 36 #Part.1
•Chapter 36 #Part.2
•Chapter 36 #Part.3
•Chapter 37
•Chapter 38
•Chapter 39
•Chapter 40
•Chapter 41 #Part.1
•Chapter 41 #Part.2
•Chapter 42
•Chapter 43
•Chapter 44
•Chapter 45
•Chapter 46
•Chapter 47
•Chapter 48
•Chapter 49
•Chapter 50
•Chapter 51
•Chapter 52
•Chapter 53
•Chapter 54
•Chapter 55
•Chapter 56 #Part.1
•Chapter 56 #Part.2
•Chapter 57
•Chapter 58
•Chapter 59
•Epilogue
•A/N

•Chapter 21

10.6K 484 201
Від CissyItsMe

≈Miami, FL...

{ Two Days Later | (6:02 p.m) }

It was Monday night, Cora was finally back from New York, the twins had finished school, they still didn't hear from Cameron and now the little family and Kalvin were having dinner at D€nise's. The two days without their mother went perfectly well. They behaved and had fun with Kalvin. Kalvin him, was relieved that they got along this weekend and nothing bad happened. By the way, Terry's goofiness was a plus. 

"Mummy, did you bring us something from New York ? " Acacia asked after she finished her salad. She couldn't wait to eat more. It was just the entry and the food was already too good. She was happy Kalvin invited them here and she definitely could understand why it was his favourite restaurant. 

Cora chuckled, "Yes. You'll see it at home. So, how was your weekend without me guys ? " She wanted to know everything. She felt so alone in New York.

The twins laughed remembering the two funny days, "Terry tried to cook for us and he almost burnt his house." Almar answered holding his stomach. It was what he preferred the most.

"Yeah. Kal tried to tell him that he couldn't even make a little soup, but Terry was like no, no, I can do it and next thing you know he's yelling like a girl and about to cry while drops of oil were going everywhere in the kitchen. It was a total mess. Fortunately, Kalvin was there to save the situation." Acacia added as tears were coming in her eyes since she was laughing so hard.

"We recorded it if you want to see." Kalvin said shaking his head playfully at the kids, "We could've all died and y'all here laughing."

Cora smiled widely, "Sounds like you had a very fun time."

The three nodded their heads, "Yup ! " They responded in unison, causing Cora to shed a single happy tear.

"Aw, mummy what's wrong ? You had a problem in New York ? " Almar questioned her concerned. The three were looking at her starting worrying. 

She shook her head wiping the water away with the napkin, "No. Everything was alright in New York. They treated me greatly. I made the deal with Fashion&Style. They're going to do their party in the club and they already gave me a check and they'll give me another one after the celebration." She announced them grinning, "It was a tear of joy, don't worry." 

The kids beamed proudly, "Bravo mummy ! " 

.

.

.

"So, what do you want to watch ? " Kalvin asked Cora as they were settling in the living room for a movie night. The kids were already in bed and fell asleep thirty minutes ago. Now, they were just the two and weren't ready to sleep, so they decided to have a kind of slumber party together. 

"Hm..." She hummed searching through the DVD's. She already had watched each film at least five times though and even more. She sighed and went on Netflix to find something, "What about Beyond The Lights ? " She proposed turning her head towards him. 

He shrugged, "Why not ? Okay." He answered taking the bowl of pop corn that was on the coffee table. 

She pressed the button and it began. They were quiet during the first twenty minutes until Cora broke the silence, "Uh...Kal ? " 

She got his attention, "Yes ? " He asked curiously. 

She swallowed her saliva before to speak again. She was slightly nervous, "Uh...Did you talk with your mother lately ? I mean...Uh...if you don't want to t-"

"No, it's cool." He sighed unsure of what to tell her, "No and I didn't plan to. Well, until she reaches to me first."

"So, you won't make the first step ? " He shook his head, "Why ? It's...It's really stupid." 

"Well, go tell this to her then. Shit ! I didn't start all that shit. She's the one who is getting mad for no specific reason, she called you out of your name, she's not supportive AND she didn't even call me for my fucking birthday. Like what type of bullshit is that ?! She's mad and acting like a damn child. I don't have to deal with her if it's to be stressed over some petty shit. When she'll want to be more mature, then we'll talk, but until then, I do me and she does her. Period." He said with evident anger in his voice. 

Cora nodded her head biting on her lips. She wasn't sure if she really wanted to bring the subject on the table, but she tried and he got him frustrated. Maybe she should stop there, but no, she had to let him know everything she had on her heart.

Since she was all by herself in New York, it gave her time to think about her life and all the recent events and at a certain point she started thinking about Mrs. Ryans. To Cora, the woman was not really understood by her family and there was more to the story than what she was telling for her to be that mad about the situation. For Cora, she had a real reason to act the way she was, but she just didn't know what it was. She came to the conclusion that they had to have a serious conversation with Donya. She didn't like the fact that tension was taking over in the Ryans family. She wanted them to get all along and with her family also. She didn't want to give birth to her baby knowing that the poor child will be mixed in all that mess. Acacia and Almar didn't need it either. Nobody to be honest.

"Maybe, she wants to do it, but doesn't know how. Kalvin, life is too short for all of that. C'mon, tomorrow call her and tell her to meet you somewhere, so you'll talk and finally put an end to this mess. Think about the baby. Did you not want his or her grandma Ryans to be in his or her life ? "

He rolled his eyes, took the remote and turned up the volume a little bit. He never took his eyes off the screen.

Cora shook her head, snatched the remote out of his hands and decided to completely turn the TV off, "Kalvin I am talking to you ! " Still nothing coming from him, "Kalvin ! "

"What ?! " He snapped.

"Lower your tone with me."

He groaned, "Oh my ! You left the house to be away from your mom's authority and then another woman has to come and get on a nigga last nerves ! What do you want ? " 

"First off, stop using the N word in my presence and second off, solve the problem with your mother." She answered with a serious tone of voice. 

He sighed getting more irritated, "First off, I'm a grown man and I say whatever I want to and second off, I don't want to do this."

She smacked her teeth, "Really ?! So you want to be angry with your mother for the rest of your life." 

"Shit, she gon' leave before, you meant for the rest of her life." He let it go out of his mouth without really thinking.

Cora gasped, "Kalvin Samuel Ryans ! "

She didn't ! He turned his head towards her slowly with narrowed eyes, "The heck ?! You are NOT my mother. I'm not Acacia neither Almar, so you stop that immediately, Cora Diamond McKall ! " 

"Lower your voice the kids are sleeping." She whispered yelling.

"At this point I don't give a fuck, nigga ! That's it, you got me pissed the fuck off ! " He stood up ready to go in his temporary room, but she grabbed his forearm stopping him in his track, "Leave me alone, woman ! Get off me ! " He got out of her grip. 

Cora couldn't believe it. She just wanted to talk and now they were arguing. She didn't want this conversation to lead to this. She didn't want to go to bed being angry. She simply wanted to solve a major problem and now she had created another one. Everything was good a couple of minutes ago. Suddenly, tears began to run on her cheek. She hadn't even realized that she was crying until she saw Kalvin's face softened. 

"Aw no. Cora, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to raise my voice. I'm sorry, please don't cry." Now she was sobbing like a baby. These damn hormones. She was a sensible person of nature, but with the pregnancy it was worse.

He wrapped her in his arms and soon her face was pressed against his chest and she was letting all go out. He kissed the top of her head comforting her. Getting her in this state had never been one of his goals in life. He felt really bad and absolutely wanted to find a way to make her smile again. 

To be that close to him, warmed Cora's body all of sudden like she had been near the sun itself and plus he was smelling very good. All of sudden, she felt in security in his strong arms. And the kiss he placed on her head provoked some kind of electricity to got through her whole body. Soon, she could feel her girl down there getting excited for some reason. 

One minute she was sad and crying and now she was turned on and wanted to undress and share her body with Kalvin like they had already done this before. What the hell ? Then it hit her like a truck. That damn pregnancy. Her hormones were driving her crazy more and more each day. 

She pulled away from him quickly, "Uh...I guess...Uh...it's better if...if..." Why are his eyes so hypnotizing ? Aw no !

Kalvin frowned, "If what ? " 

"Uh..."She started fanning herself, "It's hot here. Why is it so hot in here ? I...I...Uh...Well...Uh...Good night." And with that said, she went the faster she could in her bedroom. Once she was in there, it took her one hour to calm herself somewhat, but she still had that huge need to have sex. Yes, she was horny like a mothafucka.

Then someone knocked on her door, "Come in." She told the person under her cover. She was trying to sleep, but couldn't.

"Hey. I didn't really know what to do, so I gave you some time, but uh...I come to check out anyways. Are you okay ? " 

Lawd have mercy !

Why was he shirtless ? Cora needed God to give her the strength. She squeezed her legs tightly praying in her mind. It happened also that she was horny during her first pregnancy, but it wasn't that strong. 

He entered in and walked towards the bed waving his hand in front of Cora's face, "Hey ! " He got her out of her gaze. She was too focused staring at his perfect v-line and beautiful abs. She couldn't help as pictures of his dick were running through her now wild mind. 

"GO ! " She screamed, causing Kalvin to raise his eyebrow confused. 

He sat on the edge of the bed, "What's wrong with you ? Do we need to call an exorcist ? " He questioned looking at her like she had three heads. 

She shook her head as it was becoming harder to breath, "No ! Can you just leave this room, please ? I'm...fine." She lied trying to not look at his muscles. 

"You sure ? "

She nodded her head quickly, "Uh...yes. Go. Night night." She put a fake smile on her face. 

He sighed, "Hm.." He hummed observing her carefully, "I'm not really convinced. But, I'm gonna leave you alone since it seems like that's what you only want. Night." 

Cora was about to explode, "WAIT ! " Luckily he was just grabbing the knob. 

He turned around to face her, "Yes ? "

She bit on her lips, "Uh...I...Well...Uh...How to explain it. And shit ! I'm extremely horny and it would be nice of you to help me." She finally said the truth. 

He chuckled, "Wow ! I wasn't expecting it. I a-"

Knowing he was surely going to say something stupid, she threw her pillow at him, "Shut up ! Are you going to do something or not ? " She was losing her patience with him now. 

"Hey, that's not how you talk to your savior, Ms.McKall. Well, I would've gladly helped you with your little problem, because one, sex with you is bomb and number two, it started being the desert in my pants and number three I'm all about h-" 

"Can you just answer ? Damn ! " She cut him off growing very impatient.

"Well damn ! Remind me to not be near you next time y-"

"Kalvin ! " 

He rolled his eyes, "There are kids in the house and I don't think they need to hear us doing it. So...I can't help you. Maybe tomorrow, when they'll be at school. What about this ? " 

"But I need this right now." She whined pouting. She wasn't talking to him necessarily, but he was still there and perfectly heard her. 

"Damn ! Already whipped around the D, huh ? Lieutenant Ryans will take care of you, don't worry." He said winking at her. And as he was about to walk out, he stopped and turned around a second time, "Or..."

"Or what ? "

"Can you be quiet ? " 

She thought about it for thirty seconds, "I can try." 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Feel free to comment and/or to vote =) 

•A/N: Well, I hope they won't wake up the twins lol
Dedication goes to NiNi_LoveYou ! Thanks so much for your support honey, I love reading all your comments. SQUAD ! Thanks again muahh 💋❤

Thanks for reading !

And sorry for the mistakes.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

6.4K 33 29
love noun /lʌv/ an intense feeling of de...
1.6M 24.4K 76
Love. As 'beautiful' as love can be it hurts and bleeds. If you're unlucky you may even love the very person you know you can't have. The best friend...
The Boy Who Used To Be My Best Friend Від shekinahdavis82

Підліткова література

1.4K 47 37
I closed my eyes as a crippling pain spread through my soul. "You're my best friend and I love you" I tell him trying to hold back the single tear t...
Unhealthy Obsession |18+| Від D.S

Підліткова література

490 63 12
-Let's get this straight. From a dead end job to a useless crazy ex boyfriend- my happiness is with my best friend yet the fear of our relationship e...