An Accidental Marriage

By nagalaxmin

Dhruv Raj is 27 year's old, handsome and successful business man. He is known by his arrogance. He loves his... More

Author's Note
Info of Nithya
Info of Dhruv
Going to party
Going to party2
c
Sorry
In his office
Laughing
Wetting Bed
Tit For Tat
Accidental Marriage
Crying Her Life Out
Plan Failed
Wifey
Caring Husband
Awkward
Marrying Her Again
Missing
Gift
Little Intimate
Ice-cream
Ex girlfriend
Ex girlfriend 2
I Love You
Love
Black Saree
You are the reason for my smile
Jealousy
Guests
Pregnant
Our Last Kiss
changed cover
Miscarriage
coma
She Is Back
Discharge
Kidnapped
Perk's Of Being Rich
Second Honeymoon
Date
Party
Twins
Baby shower
It's Show Time
Prince and Princess
His Revenge
Epilogue
Not An Update
New story
New cover
new book
Released
Rishi story
kongfu Book link
update

Diabetes

16.6K 642 98
By nagalaxmin

Nithya's Pov.....................

It's been three months from that party, next day of party was like every social media, news channels where telecasting mine and dhruv's photos. It became a huge fuss telling that and this about our relationship. They even created there own love story like we two fall in love first and blah blah and blah. Oh god these media will eat you alive.

Right now I'm sitting on my bed wearing dhruv's shirt looking at laptop, when my hubby is going to video call me. Yes you heard it right, Dhruv went to New York. There was some problems in that branch so he personally went to sort out them. He asked me to come with him but I declined, because I very well know he will be distracted if I go with him. But now I'm regretting that decision because he said he will come in two weeks but it already nearly one month.

I'm missing him so much that the reason I'm wearing his shirt to feel him, the day he went to New York I'm doing it only. Everyday wearing his clothes, clutching his photo to my heart and sleeping. I'm missing him so badly.

On the other hand he also same as me, missing me. He call me every morning and night wishing me good morning and good night. My day starts with him and ends with listening to him only.

Finally I got call, I immediately lifted.

"Hey, baby. What doing?" Dhruv's said looking at his face my tears started it work, flowing down.

"Don't cry baby. You know na I hate your tears, please stop crying." Hearing it I started sobbing loudly while clutching his pillow to my heart.

"I mi..ss you Dhr...uv, plea..se tell Ant..ony to bo..ok a fl..ight ticke..t for me I'm co..mi..ng to Ne..w Yor..k. I ca..n't sta..y w..itho...ut yo..u any..m...ore." I said in middle of my cries while hiccuping and I heard his sniffing. I looked at him his nose and eyes were red, means he is also in verge of cry but holding it not to breakdown in front of me.

"I miss you too baby. Okay, now listen I'm coming tomorrow. Actually I thought to surprise you but looking at your tears I cant. So now wipe your tears and smile." I instantly wiped my tears and my lips spread in to a big smile.

"Really you are coming tomorrow. You are not lying, right." I asked him in full of excitement.

"Nope, baby. I'm coming tomorrow only but not in morning I have to visit office first, there is an important meeting. I'll come home in evening."

I felt a little sad but it's okay he is coming in evening that important and I'm so happy. I showed him my total 32 teeth while smiling, he smiled to me.

"How was your day?" I ask him.

"As always hectic and boring."

"Tired?"

"Yes, but not now looking at you my all tiredness went away from me." I giggled listening to him.

"Always smile like this baby. I can't see your tears." Awww so sweet.

"I love you, Dhruv."

"I love you too, baby."

"So, now tell me, how was your day?" He asked me.

"Nothing special, missing you, eating and sleeping."

"Good."

"Dhruv I think I'm getting fat, Doing nothing. I really doubt you will recognise me." Really I'm becoming like a pig.

"That will never happen baby, I will always recognise you. Whether you become fat or thin, okay." I pouted listening to him.

"Don't pout like that, I will come and kiss you."

"Then come na, who is stopping you to kiss me or make love to me." I pouted again, he looked at me amusingly.

"Baby, don't tease me. Otherwise you will regret it tomorrow." He warned me and suddenly I got a brilliant idea.

"Ohh, really." I said, seductively bit my lip and slowly opening my shirt buttons looking in to his eyes. He gulped looking at me and I opened three buttons of shirt, showing my clevage to him and went to fourth button.

"Fuck, Nithya. Stop it right there or else I'm going to hang up."

"No, no don't hang up. I want to talk to you more."

"Then button up quickly." I pouted and did it like he said.

"Happy, now." I asked in annoyance.

"Very happy" he smirked.

"Now tell me what do you want to talk?"

"Dhruv, I think I got diabetes."

"And why do you think so."

"See, I'm eating a lot, especially craving for sweets and ice cream, sleeping a lot and peeing a lot these days. These are all signs of diabetes. So I'm sure I got diabetes."

"Don't be stupid, baby. You are in London there whether will be too cold so peeing frequently is obvious. Tell me one thing when did you not carve for ice Cream. Don't think like stupid, baby." Okay, he has a point but I doubt it.

"No Dhruv, I'm eating like a pig, sleeping like a elephant and becoming like a hippo." He laughed for that whole heartedly, I liked his laugh but right now he is laughing at me. So I glared at him, he composed himself after sometime.

"Oh god, what is this pig, elephant and hippo." He started again laughing.

"Stop laughing, Dhruv. I'm serious, when you come tomorrow, after looking at me you will say. Who are you? You are not my Nithya, you are a hippo. Mark my words." I'm 100% sure of it.

"Like I said before, it doesn't matter to me. If you will become fat or thin, you will always be my Nithya." After laughing for eternity he said this, and I fallen for him more.

We talked for some more time about random things and finally kissing eachother on laptop we bid bye.

I'm so sure I got diabetes, I'm going to check tomorrow. I will go to hospital, I slept thinking about it.

Morning....,.....

I woke up with the sound of my phone ringing, I looked at caller ID with one eye. It's my hubby, I lifted it.

"Hai, hubby. Good morning." I said in hoarse voice and I heard Dhruv's chuckle. Wow what a morning.

"You are still sleeping?"

"Hmmm, like I said yesterday, I'm sleeping like a elephant." I heard another chuckle.

"Okay, now get up and eat something then sleep again like a elephant."

"Now you are calling me elephant, before even seeing me. What will you call me when you saw me." I sat on bed and pouted.

"Don't pout like that, baby." What the hell, how he knows I'm pouting. I looked at my surroundings hoping to see him but no one is there.

"Don't look, I'm not there. I can imagine your pout, and now your pout becomes more." I giggled.

"Where are you?" I ask.

"In London, baby. Just now landed and called you. Heading direct to office." I sighed, now I'm sad.

"Don't be sad, I'll come in evening. Now get up and wait for me wearing something sexy baby." I blushed.

"Okay, love you. Waiting for you soo eagerly."

"Okay, bye. Love you too." We hang up.

I'll go and check do diabetes test today for sure. I took intercom, and dailed it.

"Good morning, Nithya. Do you want anything?" Andrew asked me.

"Good morning you too. Can you arrange a car for me I have to visit hospital."

"Sure, any problem?"

"Nothing, I'm going to do test for diabetes." Yes I said this to everyone in our home.

"Fine, I'll arrange it."

"Okay." I hang up and went in to bathroom. I did my morning chores and came to closet to select dress. I selected pink colour anarkali suit. I always wear anarkali or sarees, I don't like to wear jeans. I only wear them under pressure of my hubby.

I showered and wore dress, I keep Kajal and lipgloss and took my sling bag, wear flats and headed down.

I eat my breakfast, car is already waiting for me. I went and sat in car and me and driver started going to hospital. I don't have to book an appointment for doctor because my husband is one of the trustee in hospital.

I directly went to gynocologist section. Assistant took my details and send me in.

A women in her 50s present there with a smile, her name is Laura. I smiled to her.

"Hello Mrs Raj, what can I do for you?"

"Actually doctor I'm here for diabetes test. I'm having a lot symptoms of it, so I thought to do test."

"Okay, give some blood in lab for testing. And you have to wait for report. It will take only half n hour."

"Sure, doctor." She worte something on a paper and given it to her assistant.

"She will lead you to lab."

"Thankyou." I directly went to lab and they took my blood sample. I waited for half n hour, same assistant came to me.

"Mam, your reports are with doctor and doctor is calling you." I nodded my head and went in, she smiled brightly looking at me.

"Did I got diabetes, doctor."

"No, Mrs Raj. Why do you think you will get diabetes." She questioned me.

"Now a days, I'm sleeping ,eating lot and don't talk about peeing, it's like half of the day I stay in bathroom only, doctor. So I thought I got it." I blurted, after listening to it doctor laughed at me.

"You thought these symptoms indicating that you got diabetes."

"Yes."

"No, Mrs Raj. You are actually pregnant. So they are all symptoms of pregnancy not diabetes." She chuckled, I immediately got up from my chair. I'm really confused now.

"Are you sure doctor? I mean I'm getting irregular periods. How could I?"

"I'm so sure, see these reports." She handed over my report papers to me. I opened it and there is written in bold letters ' pregnant'. I collapsed on chair looking at it, tears already find there way to my cheeks. After looking at reports for sometime, I looked at doctor she is again smiled to me.

"Are you sure, doctor."

"Yes, Mrs Raj. If you want to confirm, we can perform scanning on you."

"Okay, I'll do scanning."

I really have a doubt, from my miscarriage I'm getting irregular periods. I thought of consulting doctor, for that. It's nearly 9 months from my miscarriage. I even discussed it with Dhruv for consulting doctor, but he denied it. I know he doesn't want to do any test for it, he might be scared of what will be the results. Even I thought I cannot become mother again, Dhruv said if we can't have baby. He will adopt someone, I know he is scared.

From that day no one talked about baby, in our family. They never asked about it anything, not even Dhruv.

Soon doctor arranged for scanning, I lied on bed. Assistant put gel on my stomach, im praying God. Please god, please let me be pregnant.

Doctor started rotating machine on my stomach, I clenched my hands and closed my eyes. Don't know what will I hear next, a small hope raised in my heart looking at reports.

"Congratulations Mrs Raj, you are pregnant and that too with twins." Doctor said and I literally sat on bed and screamed.

"What?"

"Please lay down, mam." Doctor said and I did it like she said.

"See here" I looked at monitor, but there is something different this time. Yes I can see two heads this time.

"These are your babies."

I'm continuously crying looking at monitor, doctor patted on my hand.

"And the best thing is, you are already completed your first trimester. Your babies are healthy." I again sat on bed.

"What the hell, doctor." I screamed again.

"Yes, you are 14 week's pregnant, Mrs Raj. And please don't get up like this." Doctor said and laughed at me.

I slowly lay down on bed smiling ear to ear. How stupid I'm I. I thought because of diabetes I'm getting fat and my belly is grown, but the fact is I'm pregnant and that to with twins. Doctor handed tissue to me. I cleaned and went in to her cabin again.

"Your babies are fine, but please don't do sudden movements like you did in scanning room." I bit my tongue and apologised to doctor.

Doctor wrote some medicine and said what to eat and not. She actually given me a printed paper which has everything to do while you are pregnant. I smiled to her.

"Can I hug you doctor." She really made my day, giving me most beautiful news.

"Ofcourse." I went to her and hugged her.

"Thankyou doctor, thank you so much." She patted my back.

I took medicine's and sat in car.

"Driver, took me to dhruv's office." He nodded his head. I opened scanning report and looked at it. Tears are flowing down looking at my babies. Soon we reached his office building, I didn't bother to wipe my tears. I took scanning report and marched in, directly went to lift and claimed it.

I heard ding sound indicating me to get down, I didn't bother to knock on his door. I barged but Dhruv is not there, disappointed I called to dhruv's no and he is not lifting. I called to Antony he lifted in second ring.

"Hello, Nithya."

"Antony, where is Dhruv? He is not in his office?"

"Mr Raj is in conference room. But why?"

"Where is that?"

"89 floor." I hung up call, and claimed on lift punching 89, I waited for some time.

Again doors opened and I went out, I can see Antony.

"Why are you crying, Nithya."

"Where is Dhruv? I have to meet him, it's important." He pointed a door I looked at door and opened it.

It's all black in that room, a presentation was going on. I scanned my eyes and Dhruv is standing there in main chair looking at me with full of shock.

I ran to him, he got up and I hugged him tightly burying my face in his crook of neck crying more.

Author's Request..................

Hey guys, here I'm back.

Please comment me, vote me.

Love you guys 💗😘❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

803K 30.9K 40
SHE HATED HIM ,HE HATED HER LOVE WAS SOMETHING WHICH WAS NOT THEY CUP OF TEA BUT GOD BEING A CRAZY ONE HICHED THEM TOGETHER LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS ...
1.7M 72.1K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
674K 32.4K 65
Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you should let go, but you can't because so...
8.5K 671 19
our story is about a girl named nila who falls in love with a boy who loves her from his teenage but she is unaware of it in school days and then she...