CHECKMATE

Autorstwa Shrutiiiii14

(MPREG story!!) Tharn Suppasit a great professor as well as a secret mafia, while type kanawut student fell i... Więcej

Introduction
00: Prologue
01: Our lives.
02: You!
03: Huh?
04: The choice is your baby!
05: What's with the blood!
06: Sharing what was hidden
07: You are in the Lion's den pup
08: Enjoying each moment
09: Aaargghhhhh!!!!!
10: Envious
11: Persuade?
12: Uneasy
13: Regret
14: Surprise
15: Yes! (18+)
16: This can't be! (18+)
17: No!
18: You've got to be punished.
19: Let it out (18+)
20: Nightfall
21: Crack of dawn
22: Types secret
23: You'll be thrown out soon
💮 Invitation💮
24: Our Special Day
25: The ring (18+)
26: All Puzzled
27: Caught
💮 Announcement 💮
29: Wet Dream
30: How dare you (18+)
31: Dealing like a pro
32: That day isn't far
👉🏻About Me 👈🏻
33: The reverse game
34: CHECKMATE
35: Troubles
36: First Kicks?
37: Hey there!
-Authors note-
38: Diapers??
39: Epilogue
-Author's Note-
Extra: Bathing?
Extra: Catch them (18+)
←★@@@★→
💮 Announcement💮

28: Clearing the air

8.9K 424 118
Autorstwa Shrutiiiii14

Small update...happy reading 😊😊
_______________________________________

(Just in case if you all have forgotten, I had mentioned the bluestone ring in chpt: 4. Where type shook hands with Emma for the first time and noticed the ring which suited on her finger very well.)

★★★

"I have a lot of questions playing chain reactions in my mind." Type started the conversation.

Emma just returned an evil smirk.

"How did you both come to know each other?" Type asked.

Emma nodded and the story started,

A/n: Let me clear some important plots. When type and tee were young they lived in pan-gan. To meet drake for work som went to Bangkok once.

[ It was a nice evening when tharn and phana were playing in the garden of their mansion. Emma was there to keep a watch on them because they would sometimes catch a fight or run outside the mansion gate on the road. Emma had warned them a lot of times but both were still kids as they wouldn't catch up with what Emma kept on saying to them. It was around 6 in the evening where Emma was playing with her two kids happily. After they were done, the kids were exhausted. Seeing both the kids exhausted Emma called them near her to sit. Tharn was laying on the grass with his head on his mom's lap whereas phana was just sitting beside her playing with the tiny green grass. They were all chitchatting until a black car stopped in front of their house. Emma eyed the car to see a handsome man who stepped out from the backseat of the car and walk into the gates of the mansion. The man knocked on the door. The servant let him in.

Seeing someone different enter their house Emma took both of her children and walked in the house. She guided the children to their room. A while later one of the servants came to her saying drake wanted to see her in the living room. Making up her mind, she walked into the living room to see the person which she saw a few minutes ago sitting on the couch comfortably. Walking a few more steps she went to her husband who was sited opposite the unknown person.

"Dear, you called me?" Emma asked.

Drake nodded and smiled.

"Honey meet Som!" Drake introduced Emma to his childhood friend.

"Som, this is my wife Emma." Som smiled at her.

That handsome smile! Emma thought to herself.

"Well, drake I want to discuss something really important. You know I'm in Bangkok for only two months for the work." Drake nodded and they continued with their work. Jenny, type, and tee were still in pan-gan.

Emma had nothing to do with their conversation. All she felt was boring. She was just sited on the couch beside drake stealing glances at som.
His face, his moving eyebrows, his personality, and his way of expressing. She paid more attention to his lips. Those lips moving and she felt all shivers traveling down her spine.
Som and drake had some business connected. They would usually discuss it on the phone but this was more important so som decided to make it face to face. For that reason, he traveled to Bangkok for 2 months. He lived in a rented house.

It was now 1 week of som coming to Drake's mansion for the meeting. Emma would focus on him every time he came. She admired his handsomeness. Later, she came to know from drake that som had two kids. She frowned but didn't gave up. She wanted to court him. More days passed and Emma tried to make a move on som. Once when som was done discussing the business with drake. He was ready to walk out of the house when Emma stopped him by his car. He eyed her confused.

"Where are you heading, Mr som?"

"Umm..my house. Why?"

"Are you free now?"

"Umm.... no. I'm a bit in hurry."

"How can you just deny a woman like me?"

"Excuse me?"

"No! I didn't mean to force you but please I want to discuss something really important."

"Umm... I'm truly sorry but I have to catch with some other business."

She took a few minutes to process but finally nodded.

Som smiled and hopped in the car. Emma was left behind alone. She smirked evilly.]

Emma stopped her explanation.

Type just nodded.

Emma had her eyes glued on the type.

Type raised his eyebrow.

"What?" She asked

"Continue," said type.

"You sure you want to listen more?"

"Of course!"

She smirked evilly. "As you wish!"

Type smiled.

{ The next day Emma called som secretly in the house. At that time they didn't have bodyguards as much as they have now. It was 2 in the afternoon where the children were at their school and the housekeepers busy in their business. Drake was at his company as usual. The road was clean for Emma so she decided to call som. A few hours later som showed up. She smiled when she saw som being punctual.

"Hey! Nice to see you!"

In return som just smiled and nodded.

"So, what do you want to discuss?"

"Um..let's not talk here."

"Umm..okay."

Emma smiled and took him to one of the guest rooms. Som made himself comfortable and sat on the couch of the room. Emma then slipped out of the room and som eyed her confused. A few minutes later, she showed up with a glass of water which she then handed to som and close the door. Som smiled and gulped down the water in one go. The next moment Emma sat beside him to grin from ear to ear.

"Yes?"

"Umm...I wanted to talk to you from a long time and finally, I got the opportunity. I know you heading to pan-gan in two months." She said as her hands traveled to his shirt roaming all over it.

Som's eyes widen. He gulped.

"Excuse me! What are you doing?"

"I would like to court you Mr son."

Som breathed unevenly.

"What?"

She nodded.

"Are you out of the mind?"

"Absolutely, for you always!" She said as she crawled down to his pants.

Som slapped her hands away a few times but Emma, on the other hand, kept doing it again and again.

"Look you....should not-" his sentence was hung in the air when he started feeling dizzy. She smirked.

"What's happening to me?"

"Nothing dear, you are just getting horny." She said in return.

Som was out of his mind. He didn't know what was happening and Then he realised the water. Something was put in the water.

"You put something in the water..right?" Som was controlling himself not to lose his control and jump on Emma. The tablets were making him hornier.

Emma just hummed.

"Come on. What's with the waiting then, baby~~?" She asked.

That's it som lost control and......]

"And?" Type repeated.

"What do you mean?"

"And don't tell me you and my dad...-"

"Yes, we did it!" She said proudly.

Type was breathing unevenly. He was shocked.

Does that mean dad cheated on mom?

Why? Tears started accumulating in his eyes.

She just smirked again.

He quickly wiped the tears and looked at Emma. He knew he shouldn't think a lot. It wasn't good for the baby.

"Continue," he said.

"You sure?"

"I SAID JUST CONTINUE!" he was just out of his mind.

"Okay!"

How can one be so shameless?

[After their session, som came back in his senses. He eyed the room confused. Moving a bit he eyed the clock hung on the wall. It showed 4:30 pm. His eyes widen. He was about to get up but he felt someone hugging him. Quickly looking down his eyes almost bulged out of the sockets. Emma was sleeping beside him naked. He was lost. He tried to recall what happened between them. Tears accumulated in his eyes. He cheated on Jenny. His dear wife. Nagging a bit Emma looked to som with half-closed eyes.

"What are you going, honey?"

"Honey??!! Are you fucking kidding me!" He shouted.

She just got up and smirked.

"How can you even do that?"

"What? I just did what I wanted for so long."

"This is over!! You are never gonna met me again! Understood you cunt!" He burst in her.

"This is not over!"

"What do you mean?"

"If you don't want Jenny to notice the recording of our session, then you have to be with me!" She said proudly.

His eyes widen.

"You recorded it?" He shouted.

In return, she just nodded.

"So this isn't over! Whenever I crave for you, you have to make up with me." She said.

"Are you fucking kidding me! I have two kids!"

"Who cares! I have 2 as well."

"You Seriously have got no some shame?"

"I don't give it a shit!"

"So, you have to show up whenever I want you! Am I clear?"

He had no other option but to agree.]

Tears streamed down types eyes. He felt bad.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to hug you son?"

"Stay the fuck away from me!" He burst.

"..."

Type took some minutes to become stable.

"What happened next?"

"You are seriously not gonna give up, right?"

"I'm not gonna give up until I get all of my doubts cleared!"

"Okay!"

"Continue,"

{ After the torture, Emma used him as a slave. She commanded som to move in Bangkok permanently and som had to do it. He settled with his family in Bangkok. Emma would call him when there would be no one in the house or sometimes at the hotels to get fucked. She didn't care about his condition. Som had no other option but to agree and always get to whatever place she insisted on and get her fucked. Som at that time didn't show up when Emma wanted him. It made Emma frustrate. When she came to know that he spends his time more with his wife and children she was frustrated more. Her mind was flooding with thoughts. Not thinking twice she quickly jumped to the conclusion where she decided to send the recording to jenny.

A few days later, emma sent the recording. Jenny on the other hand, was out of her mind when she came to know about the reality but she knew her husband wouldn't cheat on her. She could easily see in the recording that her husband was forced. When Emma came to know about it, she went straight to see Jenny. Emma shared every experience till the present of them being fucked but still, Jenny didn't believe her. Jenny threatened her that she'll show the recording to drake. Emma became silent. Type was not in the house. He was in the school and tee was sleeping. That was the moment when Emma was killing Jenny and type returned home from his school and saw his mom bathed in blood and a few moments later, Emma took Jenny along with her.

(A/n : If you'll have forgotten then let me remind you of the start of the first chapter.'Our lives'. Where type came home and finds Jenny on the floor with blood and Emma taking his mom a long with her.)

"Bitch! How dare you killed my mom!" He burst into tears. He couldn't believe what he just heard.

The culprit was his mother in law.

"Son the story isn't completed yet!"

"What do you mean?"

"Listen.."

{ After the death of Jenny som came to know to what extend Emma could go. Years passed. Som took good care of his two sons. He was like a mom and dad to them. It was very sad for the kids to lose their mom in their very early stages of life. Both were small but when type came to know about it he was lost. Tee was small so he couldn't catch up that easily but one thing which remained constant was Emma didn't stop calling som to fuck her. She kept at her activity for years. Soon type entered into university. As Emma kept at the activity som once forgot to wear a condom and fucked Emma and got her pregnated. When he came to know about Emma being pregnant he stepped behind. Emma was blaming som all the time. That was enough. Som couldn't control more. He decided to write a letter to Emma that he is ending his life and another letter to type or tee which he kept in a drawer of his working table in old office room but in pan-gan. He didn't want them to find it soon so hid it in pan-gan. The next day he committed suicide and showed it as a murder}

Type was lost.

He was confused.

In short, his father died because of the same woman who killed his mom.

"I'm sharing this with tharn!" He said.

Emma smirked.

"Go ahead! He will never listen to you!"

"But I'll make sure he will listen and understand me!"

"All the best."

He just gave a death glare and walked out of the room and close the door.
After getting out his eyes widen.

"Phana?"

"What is all this type?" Asked phana as he was holding the letter and the ring in his hand.

"Umm...it's just...-"
.
.
.
"I heard every single word of my mom's and your conversation."

To be continued
28 August
(2297 words)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

94.7K 5.9K 31
Type has been liking Tharn. Unfortunately he is just a fan and his idol has a girlfriend. He follows Tharn everywhere but all the man can give is jus...
52.1K 3.8K 52
A THARN TYPE LOVE STORY... . TYPE A YOUNG BOY MEETS TEACHER THARN... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ THEIR RELATIONSHIP EVOLVE BY TIME.. ACCEPTENCE... DENIAL... YOUNG...
116K 6.9K 30
A story of two students who fall in love with each other in the first meeting...Mew suppasit calls all the fresher for an introduction and meet a spe...
33.8K 2K 24
Type a pregnant man ... who was living his life in the hell with his husband and his in laws... both mom and son toture him and beat him for getting...