it feels right | seongjoong

By ourextendedplay

[ COMPLETE] no matter who it is, it depends on what you feel towards the other person. even if they are the... More

character & intro
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINGI!!
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen | part of me
chapter seventeen | part of me
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two | coffee
chapter twenty three | coffee
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
MINGI
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter fourty two
chapter fourty three
chapter fourty four
chapter fourty five
chapter fourty six
chapter fourty seven
chapter fourty eight
chapter fourty nine
chapter fifty
a/n
the author things 🤠
new story

chapter twenty five

910 29 12
By ourextendedplay

yeosang woke up with birds chirping and the engine of buses running on the street through his window.

yeosang got up from his bed and realized today was friday. he forgot that he had plans with han but was still getting ready for it.

"why do i have to be so.. never mind" yeosang shook his head as he put down the piece of clothing he took from his closet on his bed.

----

hongjoong and wooyoung were hanging out at the park while everyone else was doing their own thing.

hongjoong seemed a little down after he left seonghwas house yesterday but hongjoong didn't want him to know what had happened.

"so why'd you call me out here? you literally only call me alone to force me to give you hair dye" wooyoung looked at hongjoong emotionless the giggles with hongjoong.

"no i don't, but yeosang is busy and you said san was with felix again.. and question! why is san always with felix? is he like disabled?" hongjoong whispered the last few statements.

"honestly i don't know but the felix kid seems a little weird even though he's older than me" wooyoung eyes widened.

"anyways, okay well since your the only only i can talk to right now yesterday i was with seonghwa" hongjoong looked down while fidgeting with his hands.

"okay and?" wooyoung bowed his head to look at hongjoong.

"i got a phone call yesterday and it wasn't by someone i wanted to have called me out of the blue" hongjoong looked up at wooyoung still fidgeting his fingers.

"was it someone you had bad history with or something?" wooyoung asked with furrowed brows.

"well yeah, of s-some sort" hongjoong mumbled at his words.

"well hello? who?" wooyoung jumped up and down in a stick position while sitting down.

"alright alright.. so remember sophomore year of college when me and minhyuk broke up?" hongjoong faced wooyoung more comfortably.

wooyoung nodded.

"well yesterday not even 10 minutes into my day with seonghwa, he called my phone." hongjoong put his head down.

"did you answer?" wooyoung lightly shoved hongjoongs shoulder.

"no, no i didn't" hongjoong replied with a weird expression on his face.

"what's up with face? why not?" wooyoung looked at hongjoong with an emotionless face.

"because, why would he be calling me? after two years? and after what he did? to just leave like that? and besides i want nothing to do with him anyways." hongjoong crosses his arms clearly letting off steam.

"jeez, anger issues" wooyoung backed away from hongjoong.

"sorry, it's just.. that's why i was defensive with seonghwa and especially since he was our professor, i didn't want the same thing to happen like with me and hyuk" hongjoong brushes through his hair with his fingers.

"well if that's the case, just block the number! honestly worst case scenario he'll show up in person and catch you off guard! now that is some shit i won't want to be in. but don't take my word on it though" wooyoung giggles at his last statement while hongjoong gave him a stare. "sorry" wooyoung immediately stopped his actions.

the two boys confused to talk about hongjoongs situation to which seonghwa has yet to know about.

------

@hanpuffbean

han
hey yeosang,
you still up for today?

yeosang
yes of course!
i'll take the bus

han
. . .
i'll pick you up

yeosang
what

han
i can pick you up if it's okay

yeosang
oh yeah sure it's okay.
you know where my dorm is right

han
ahh yes i do
i'll be there shortly

yeosang
☺️☺️
*read*

yeosang was outside of his dorm waiting for han to pick him up. yeosang saw a black mercedes that slowly pulled up in front of him.

"han?" yeosang looked up and saw han with a smile on the drivers side.

"hello, care for a ride?" han giggled inside the car.

yeosang giggled back as he entered inside hans car.

as soon as yeosang entered the boys car he noticed the smell. it smelt like the clean linen and strawberries combined. it was pretty sweet.

"it's not too far, it's just near the campus over in the next town" han spoke as he looked back and forth at yeosang.

yeosang nodded and smiled as he was enjoying himself.

as soon as they arrived they were surrounded by large buildings with beautiful architecture.

"we probably entered a new different dimension or i'm blind and i have never been here before" yeosang chuckled as he was scoping the view whilst getting out the car.

"it's not anything to big" han giggled at yeosangs behavior and locked the car. "c'mon" han spoke as yeosang followed han behind him.

han and yeosang walked towards the the large gray silver building and han waved at the security standing in front of the door as yeosang bowed.

han leaded me towards the elevator at the end of the hall. the whole lobby was filled marble flooring and paintings that seemed marvelous.

han and yeosang walked inside the elevator which was not shockingly big.

he pressed the 12 floor button and the doors closed swiftly.

as yeosang and han went up to the 12th floor, they say someone as soon as the doors of the le stir opened.

"hyunjin? what are you doing here man? i thought you were going to enjoy your studio at the other place" han hugged hyunjin from the side as he smiled widely.

"hey, yeah i figured i'd spend some time out here just so the other place can have a feel of my own thing for a while, but hey yeosang! what re you doing here?" hyunjin hugged han back and noticed yeosang was there.

"hey hyunjin, uhm han is just showing me his studio he has. you have a studio here" yeosang Howe's at the beginning of his statement and began to furrow his brows at his question.

"yeah me and han are like a little music involved so he helped me out with a studio in this corporate building while he dances or whatever he does" hyunjin giggled while han shook his head.

"alright well it was nice seeing you again. oh and where's jongho? i don't see him here" hyunjin spoke looking at the two boys in front of him.

"oh i guess he couldn't make it today, he had work" yeosang responded as hyunjin nodded his head.

"alright well i'll see you guys later." han smiled widely as he walked off and yeosang and han waving bye.

-----

as soon as hongjoong was finished hanging out with wooyoung he went straight to his dorm to rest up.

he put on a pair of gray sweat pants and his casual navy blue oversized hoodie with a random college name on it. his homebody outfit.

hongjoong has been tired for a few days and even when he was with seonghwa. but that didn't stop him from being with him.

hongjoong went to go take a nap for a few hours due to everything that was going on.

after a few hours hongjoong got up from bed and went to go make something to eat. the sleeping made him a little hungry.

hongjoong rumpled through the small cabinets to find nothing.

hongjoong took the strength in him to quickly grab his wallet, his phone and just slip on a pair of slides by the door.

he went to the corner store and picked up a few packages of ramen and pre packed kimchi with snacks to fulfill him for the week. who knows when the next time he'll go shopping.

when hongjoong came back to his dorm he quickly rushed to the kitchen and started to go make his ramen and set up his side dishes.

as soon as hongjoong was done he was adding finishing touches to his dishes of food with a smile.

"mmmh yummy" hongjoong inhaled deeply as he exhaled and whispered the last few words.

hongjoong grabbed the platter of food and went to the living room to the couch and put on a tv as he was eating his food.

hongjoong was peacefully eating his food and watching television.

a few minutes after he was finished with everything a knock comes from the door.

hongjoong turns his head towards the noise in confusion.

"coming" hongjoong lightly yelled out.

hongjoong went to go clean up his area and went to go by the door.

hongjoong slowly opened the door with a full view of hongjoong from the opposite view.

the person who was the at the door was the person who was last expected to be at the door.

when hongjoong looked up his face expression immediately turned blank. as if the walls were getting tighter and tighter, he couldn't budge.

"hey, joong. long time no see!" the male spoke with a smile.

you guys are probably annoyed of me ranting about my feelings but to no surprise i am some what sad again for no reason and idk why. i'll be posting regularly (hopefully) just to see what happens 😖

but honestly i couldn't have picked a better person than minhyuk🥺 cause why not. that man is fine as hell and will be the bad boy? idk we'll see.😳

-noelia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 3.2K 11
Hongjoong is just a regular university student who has never really shown an interest in romance. But a lot of things can change in a short amount of...
75.3K 1.7K 28
[COMPLETED] Jung Wooyoung was a smart yet cocky college student, studying computer science at the Seoul National University. Choi San was a rich law...
182K 13.3K 43
- [COMPLETED] choi san, cursed to live a lonely life of forceful giving and taking, really doesn't like it when popular student jung wooyoung suddenl...
39.9K 1.7K 37
One night Hongjoong save Seonghwa from robbers. Now Seonghwa is helplessly falling in love with Hongjoong and everyone can see it except for him. Ho...