Call Me Noona

Door MinbebeWrites

A fluffy, sexy, fantasy starring Lee Minhyuk and OT7 Monsta X. Sunny Andrews is a 50-something divorcee from... Meer

Intro (Updated - Again)
Chapter 1 - Arrival (Edited)
Chapter 2 - Anticipation (Edited)
Chapter 3 - Fanmeeting (Edited)
Chapter 4 - Playtime with Monsta X (Edited)
Chapter 5 - Coffee, Tea, or Me? (Edited)
Chapter 6 - Halmeoni (Edited)
Chapter 7 - Settling In (Edited)
Content Warning
Chapter 8 - Pool Party (Mature)
Note to Readers
Chapter 9 - What Just Happened?
Chapter 11 - Confession
Chapter 12 - Last Day (Mature - NSFW)
Chapter 13 - Where Do We Go From Here? (Mature)
Chapter 14 - Back to Reality
Chapter 15 - Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 16 - Reunion (Mature)
Chapter 17 - Her Previous Life (MATURE)
Chapter 18 - Exposed
Update - Real World
Chapter 19 - Surprise
Chapter 20 - Encounter
Chapter 21 - Comeback
Chapter 22 - Sasaeng (Mature)
Chapter 23 - Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 24 - My New Life (Mature)
Chapter 25 - Party Time (Mature)
Chapter 26 - Hiatus (Yep, this one is mature too)
Chapter 27 - Meet The Parents (Mature)
Chapter 28 - Whirlwind
Chapter 29 - My Love (Mature)
Chapter 30 - Adjustments
Chapter 31 - Mentally dating Lee Minhyuk (Mature)
Chapter 32 - Blended Family
Chapter 33 - I Do... Again (Mature)
Chapter 34 - Honeymoon Part 1 (Mature)
Chapter 35 - Honeymoon, Part 2 (Mature)
Chapter 36 - Charity Gala (Mature)
Chapter 37 - Kihyun's Big Plan
Chapter 38 - Melody
Chapter 39 - Be My Friend
Chapter 40 - One Night In Seoul (Mature)
Chapter 41 - Never Enough Time (Mature)
Chapter 42 - Miss You (Mature)
Chapter 43 - Send Off
Chapter 44 - Misbehave (Mature)
Chapter 45 - Girl Date
Chapter 46 - Southern Nights
Chapter 47 - Reunited (Mature)
Just a Note
Chapter 48 - Competition
Not Really A Chapter - Just Some Author's Thoughts
Chapter 49 - Party Time (Mature)
Chapter 50 - Adventures In Atlanta (Mature)
Chapter 51 - End of an Era (Mature)
Chapter 52 - Premier (Mature)
Chapter 53 - In Sickness And In Health (Mature)
Chapter 54 -
Chapter 55 - Crash and Burn (Tissue Warning)
Not a Chapter, But Please Read Me Anyway
Chapter 56 - Cake (Mature)
Chapter 57 - Surprise! (Mature)
Chapter 58 - Interview
Chapter 59 - Confrontation (Mature!!)
Chapter 60 - Miracle
Chapter 61 - Moving Day
Chapter 62 - Soulmates (Mature)
Chapter 63 - The New Era Begins (Mature)
Chapter 64 - Reveal
Chapter 65 - 1st Anniversary (Mature)
UPDATE
Another Update (A good one!)
Chapter 66 - Remy
Chapter 67 - Libido (Mature) - Slight edit
Chapter 68 - Nikki's Arrival
Chapter 69 - So Close... (Mature)
Chapter 70 - Meet JangMi
Epilogue
Addendum - NEW STORY ALERT

Chapter 10 - Next Time (Mature - NSFW)

180 10 2
Door MinbebeWrites

The next couple of days were fairly uneventful. I spent a lot of time with Halmeoni. She taught me how to make Kimchi the proper way, as well as a few of my other favorite dishes, like Kimbap and Japchae. It turns out these were much easier to make than I realized. She took me with her on errands and showed me things about Korea that I would never have learned from websites. She also told me more stories about Changkyun when he was younger. I was sworn to secrecy with this information. Minhyuk texted or called whenever he got breaks. Sometimes we video chatted. He asked me how much time I had left in Korea and made sure to tell me how much he missed me each time we talked. He sent me random photos of flowers, animals, clouds, anything that he found pretty or that he thought I would like. He sent short videos of himself being silly, just to make me laugh.

I still had a full list of things to do and see, so I ventured out on my own to go hiking with my camera. It was so beautiful here that I did not have to venture very far to get some incredible shots. I went into the city for shopping and to see some of the places on my list. My time here was going to end soon and I wasn't ready. Min was trying to arrange some time off, but they were getting ready for their 10th anniversary comeback, and it was proving to be more difficult than he thought. He said that wasn't sure how he had gotten the time when he had come to the house.

Every time I got in the pool, I pictured those brief moments. It did not feel like simple fangirl excitement. There definitely was something different... something special about it. I had never felt such passion or such need. I was getting flushed again remembering. I sunk into the water to cool my heated skin, but it didn't really help. The nights were the worst because I was still, and quiet, and alone with my memories and fantasies. Min always texted before I went to bed and that made it even harder to fight. I wondered how it would be when I went back home. Would he keep in touch? Would we ever see each other again? I tried convincing myself, preparing myself, that this was just a fling and he would gradually forget me. I decided to put on my big girl panties and just enjoy the ride while it lasted. I would always have the memories of my Korean celebrity affair. A tear slipped down my cheek anyway.

The next morning during breakfast I got a text from Minhyuk asking me if I could be ready to leave the house at 10:00 AM. He said he was sending someone to get me for a little time together. I squealed and Halmeoni asked what was wrong. She grinned when I told her I was going to see Minhyuk. Her expression turned serious for a moment and she looked into my eyes. She told me not to worry about the future and not to discount Min's feelings for me. I looked at her in shock because I had not talked to her about any of this. She reached over and patted my cheek reassuringly and said "it will all be fine. Just hold on." She was a wise woman and I trusted her.

At 9:38 I was ready to go and sitting in the breezeway. I was fidgeting with the hem of my skirt and trying to stay calm. I wore a pale pink dress that fluttered with every move I made. The fabric was soft and a little clingy. It hit a couple of inches above my knees. I thought I knew what he meant by "time together", so I wore the sexiest underwear that I had. I was going to need to go shopping if this really did continue.

At 5 minutes to 10 a black car pulled up in front of the house and Jun stepped out. I ran to him and gave him a huge hug. I had missed his company. We chatted on the way to the agency building and he caught me up on the latest company gossip.

It only took a few minutes to get to the building, but the ride seemed to take forever. I was so anxious that I was afraid I was going to have a panic attack. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. I took several deep breaths and calmed myself. As soon as the building was in sight my heart started racing again. What is wrong with me? I thought to myself. Quit acting like a teenager.

We pulled into the parking garage and Jun asked me to wait in the car. A couple of moments later, Minhyuk opened the door and quickly climbed in back with me. Jun started driving immediately and raised privacy window. We were alone... sort of.

"I missed you so much," he said as he gave me a kiss and stroked my hair. "I wish we had more time. I don't like being so rushed," he said as he began nuzzling my neck. Before I could speak his lips were on mine and his tongue was requesting entry. I parted my lips and he took my mouth urgently. He put his hands on my upper arms and leaned me back on the seat. He was on top of me now and he began caressing my breast. My nipples immediately hardened, and I could hear his breath catch when he felt it. His thumb circled a tight bud and he lowered his mouth to kiss it through my dress. I could feel his hot breath and I yearned to feel his mouth on my skin. He traced the inside of my thigh with his fingers and groaned when he found my core. "So wet for me," he whispered in that sexy husky voice, pushing me almost over the edge. He ran a finger over my soaked panties and teased me before sitting up. I was lost and confused at his sudden retreat. He smiled sweetly and pulled me up beside him. "We are here. We have to go inside now." He brushed wild strands of hair from my flushed face. I nodded absently and followed him out of the car. Jun walked with us to throw off anyone who might think that we were doing exactly what we were doing. Of course, if anyone looked closely, they would see our swollen lips and the wet spot on my dress. I think the forbidden encounter part just added to the excitement.

Jun disappeared once we were inside and Minhyuk turned to me, backing me up to the wall. His hand landed with a thud beside my head and he looked at me with such intensity that I could not catch my breath. His lips looked delicious and I wanted them. I knew how they felt, how they tasted, and I knew I could never get enough of them. I traced his bottom lip with my finger and bit my own to keep from devouring him. He flicked his tongue over the tip of my finger and put his knuckle under my chin, raising my head so that I had to look directly in his eyes. "What are you doing to me, Noona? I think about you night and day," and then he took my mouth again. He took my hand and led me up the stairs, then lifted me and carried me bridal style to his bedroom. Before my feet hit the floor, my dress was off my shoulders and his mouth was on my breast. The thin lace texture of my bra just added to the sensation as his tongue flicked my nipple. He switched to the other side and repeated his assault. I was so drunk on him that I did not even know when he removed my dress and his pants.

He lifted me and I wrapped my legs around him. He walked to the edge of the bed and gently laid me down. His eyes never left mine. I was captivated by him and the effect he had on me. He laid beside me and traced tiny hearts around my nipple. He reached behind me and unfastened my bra. My breasts spilled out and he captured one in his hand and then teased the other with his mouth, his teeth grazing lightly. His hand brushed my heated skin and when he reached my stomach I quivered. The heat pooling between my legs was catching fire. I felt like a virgin and I was completely under his spell. This was a side of Minhyuk that I had only fantasized about. He was in complete control and knew exactly what I needed, he instinctively knew where and how to touch me.

When his fingers slid under my panties and found their dripping wet target, he moaned in my ear and started suckling my neck. He teased me by slipping one finger inside me, then another. I arched against his hand and began to whimper. I was already barely hanging on and when he began to twitch his fingers in a "come hither" motion, I completely shattered, and a sound escaped me that I had never made before. It was deep, primal. His mouth was on mine and he moaned as I writhed against his hand. My body responded to his skillful touch like a finely tuned instrument. I did not know my body could feel like this. He tore his mouth from mine and said "I can't wait any longer. I have to have you now." I slid my panties off the rest of the way as he removed his shirt and underwear. He was on top of me in a flash and he was rock-hard against my thigh. He paused for a moment and looked at me questioningly, I smiled and nodded, and he gently sank himself into my folds as deeply as he could. We both cried out and he stopped for a moment to allow me to adjust to his size. My hips bucked against his and he started moving slowly inside me. I squirmed and widened my legs, giving him full access. I wrapped my legs around his back and pulled him deeper into me. He threw his head back and with a groan began thrusting into me. I could not hold back the guttural sounds that came from my throat, nor could I hold back another orgasm. He slowed slightly when he felt my muscles tighten and pulse around him. He buried his face in my neck, "oh Noona, you drive me wild." His hands gripped my hips tighter and I could tell he was getting close as well. Knowing that set me over the edge again and I took him with me.

We collapsed together in a sweaty mass of tangled limbs. He pulled me tightly against his chest and kissed my shoulder. I rolled to face him and nuzzled against his chest. I inhaled his musky scent and suddenly felt an unexpected swell of emotion. I did not want him to see the tears that were pooling in my eyes. I wasn't sad and I had no idea why it was happening. He put a finger under my chin and raised my face to look at him. He seemed to have tears in his eyes too. We smiled and just held each other for as long as we could.

A little while later we moved to the famous black couch, spending our last few moments talking, laughing, and just holding each other. This felt like home. This was where I belonged. Tears started again and he asked me what was wrong. I tried to brush it off, but he would not accept that. He was so concerned about me that it made it harder to stop.

"I don't know why I am crying," I said with a sniffle. "I guess... I guess I am just sad that this will end in a few days and I really love being with you." I smiled up at him, "I do not have any expectation that this," I gestured back and forth between us, "can possibly be anything more than a beautiful dream, so I will just enjoy it while it lasts. I will just accept that I am the luckiest Minbebe in the world to have been here with you."

"Minbebe? I like that. You are my Minbebe," he smiled and winky blinked at me. "But who says this has to end?"

"What? How can..." I was dumbfounded by his comment. I wanted to believe that was possible, but how could it be? He kissed me so tenderly that I had to believe him. I wanted to have no expectations of him. No hopes or dreams of this going beyond what it was... in order to protect my heart. But what exactly was it? Was it a budding long-distance relationship? Was that what he meant? Or was it just that he wanted to get laid before I left? I pushed that thought out of my head quickly. I was used to men being jerks, but I knew in my heart that my MinMin was different.

I had watched Minhyuk for years and I really did not believe he was that kind of man. He was loyal, affectionate, and wore his heart on his sleeve. I decided to trust him. Whatever happens, I will accept it. Again, 'Myself' knew I was lying... I wanted this. I wanted him. I wanted to grab on to him and never let go. It wasn't a simple fangirl crush, no matter what I told myself. I didn't know what it was, but I knew it was so much deeper than that.

A soft knock sounded at the door. It was Jun letting us know that our time was up. Minhyuk stroked my hair and gave me one last kiss that made my head spin. He looked at me with smoldering eyes and said, "I don't ever want to let you go again." He pulled me to him again. I tangled my fingers in his hair as he buried his face in my neck. He pulled me back enough so that he could look into my eyes. "I mean that. I don't want to let you go. I will see you again. And somehow I will find a way..." his voice trailed off as he just looked into my eyes. Jun politely cleared his throat to remind us it was time to go.

Minhyuk caressed my cheek with his thumb and mumbled something I could not make out. Before I could ask him to repeat it, the other members came barging into the room.

"Noona! We missed you!" They pulled us off the couch and picked me up, spinning me around while Minhyuk watched contentedly, happy that his brothers accepted me so well. "Did you guys have a nice 'date'?" Changkyun asked with an emphasis on the last word and a raised eyebrow. Minhyuk slapped the maknae's head and told him to behave, the others just chuckled. It was no secret between them and amazingly, I was not embarrassed. I answered him cheekily, "we most certainly had a wonderful 'date'. Twice," I added with a wink as I teasingly booped his nose with my finger. The others whooped and laughed. Changkyun was actually speechless and just looked at me with a sexy glimmer in his eyes and that little smile he gets... you know the one. Min smiled proudly; he was not embarrassed at all. He stood behind me with his arms around me and leaned forward to nuzzle my ear. He whispered loudly, "I counted 3 times." And now I was blushing.

Jun drove me back to Halmeoni's house and I was very quiet, lost in my thoughts. I was confused by these feelings and facing the fact that I was about to leave the country. I was also remembering Minhyuk's words, 'who says this has to end?... I don't want to let you go. I will see you again. And somehow I will find a way...' Did he really mean that? Find a way for what? How could this even work? I was torn between a desire to believe that this really could be 'something', and the reality of the situation. I pulled myself back to the moment and realized that Jun was talking to me.

"Oh, I am sorry, I was off daydreaming. What were you saying?"

"It is okay, I was just asking if you were feeling alright. You are very quiet tonight."

"Yes, I am fine. I am just... can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"This is a question every Monbebe wants to know and last week you would have not answered me," I prefaced and took a deep breath. "I think you understand that things are different now... and this is something that I really need to know."

"Go on..."

"How often does this happen? I mean, how often do the guys bring girls back to the dorm?"

"You mean Minhyuk specifically, right?" I grew a little nervous when he asked.

"Yes, Minhyuk specifically." Jun drew a breath and thought before he answered.

"I will tell you honestly, because I think you deserve to know." I closed my eyes and my heart started to sink. "You are the first I have ever seen him bring back to the dorm."

"The first??" My eyes flew open and I looked at him in the rearview mirror.

"Yes, the first. You are also the first woman I have seen him want to be with. There are always girls around him, but he doesn't go to them. At least not that I have seen." My heart was happy.

"Thank you, Jun, thank you," I leaned my head back against the seat and smiled. I felt a bit of reassurance. I had been trying to keep my guard up, but I felt it drop almost to the ground just then.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

29.2K 1.5K 30
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ "My psychiatrist said that I'm improving" he says We are seated on a couch at my house, wa...
64.8K 2.9K 19
Lee Minho, the heir from Lee's Group, one of the well-known companies in the country, making him one of the most well-known hot bachelors among the n...
98.8K 3.8K 60
"There's that nice scent again" Her wolf stated, smelling the citrusy and musky scent, a favourite combination she loves. It smells of the woods and...
5.2K 448 28
#1 in Ilsik <3 #1 in Hoonsik #1 in minkwang??? I am pretty sure this is a Ilsik fanfic but well, it's okay. THANK YOU One summer evening, that one pi...