The Walking Dead Clementine x...

By herbalmite97

It's been a long time since the outbreak started. Many years have passed. But life in the apocalypse has been... More

Warning
Chapter 1: Better World
Chapter 2: Fun Time With Friends
Chapter 3: New Day
Chapter 4: Not The Best End to a Good Day
Chapter 5: Punishment
Chapter 6: Work
Chapter 7: The Effort
Chapter 8: The Incident
Chapter 9: The News
Chapter 10: The Attempt
Chapter 11: Execution
Chapter 12: You Can Talk to Me
Chapter 13: The Newcomers
Chapter 14: Welcome
Chapter 15: Training
Chapter 16: You Guys Know Each Other?
Chapter 17: A Bad Hangout
Chapter 18: The Mystery
Chapter 19: The Light Bearers
Chapter 20: Good to See You Again
Chapter 21: Young Love
Chapter 22: Relationships On The Journey
Chapter 23: To The Commonwealth
Chapter 24: New Home
Chapter 25: Date Night
Chapter 26: A Heads Up
Chapter 27: Preparation
Chapter 29: After It All
Extra Chapter: The Future
Christmas Special
Dawg

Chapter 28: The Battle

481 27 22
By herbalmite97

Everyone makes it to the trench and the soldiers all get on one knee with their assault rifles drawn. You hold up your sword.

You: Fire! You say, slicing your sword down.

The soldiers start spraying bullets at the tree line.

*BRAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA!*

You join in on the fire. You hop down into the trench and you see Light Bearers charging.

You: Spray 'em down!

Most of the soldiers are falling, but a few make it to the trench. One of them pulls out a knife and tries to slash, but you dodge and slice his arm off with your sword. The soldier screams in agony.

A soldier runs over, but Clementine shoots him in the head. You turn back to the soldier and you slice his head into two.

You see a soldier charge at Lee, but he moves out of the way, sticks his metal arm in the way, and the soldier hits his neck off his wrist, breaking his neck.

You hear something revving. You look at the tree line to see a armored trucks with a turret on top, driving towards the trench. One of them drives over a mine.

*BOOM!*

The truck explodes and falls onto a group of Light Bearers.

Light Bearer: They've got mines!

You shoot that soldier in the head with your revolver.

Hargreaves' POV

You're watching everything take place on top of your armored carriage. You look to your left to see your elite soldier and a few other soldiers walk up next to the carriage. Your elite soldier looks at you.

Hargreaves: His family.

He nods before running away.

You look back at the battlefield.

Your POV

You hit a soldier across the face with Retribution. Another approaches, so you stab him in the heart with your sword.

Another soldier comes by, so you kick him in the stomach, grab the back of his neck, and force his neck down on the blade, decapitating him.

You run over to the main group.

You: Clementine, can we see where Hargreaves is?!

Clem: I don't know! She says, still firing her rifle.

El: This goddamn fog isn't helping!

You: Alright, we just need to--

Willy: Look!

Your knee bone shakes. You look behind you to see a man running past the trench.

You: I'll take care of it!

You run after the man. You make it over to a tree and you take cover as he starts firing back at you. You take out your revolver and you shoot in his direction.

You look out of cover and don't see him anywhere.

You: What...?

You turn around to see the man. You try punching him, but he grabs your wrist and your head. He slams your head against the tree.

You: Argh!

You take out your sword and you continuously slice at him. He dodges each slash.

He kicks you in the leg, bringing you to the floor, making you drop your sword. He tries punching the back of your neck, but your roll out of the way and stand up.

You tackle him to the ground and you start punching him repeatedly. He blocks one of the punches and punches you in the nose.

You: Agh!

He gets you off of him and pulls out a smoke grenade. He pulls the pin and gets engulfed in smoke.

You: Shit.

You pick up your sword and you start slashing at the smoke.

You: Where the hell are you?!

No POV

The best soldier eventually makes it to the streets of the Commonwealth. He starts searching for Maggie's town hall with stealth.

He finds the town hall and walks up the steps. He makes it to the doors and opens them. He shoots the guards protecting the door with two silenced pistols and puts them away.

He walks up a set of stairs to find himself in a long hall guarded by soldiers. He rolls smokes grenade down the hall, fogging the place up.

Shaun's POV

You, Madison, Jacquelyn, Maggie, and two guards are inside Maggie's office for protection. You hear the assault rifles go off, making Madison gasp.

The two guards point at the doors.

Soldier 1: Where is he?! Agh!

Soldier 2: Brady! GAH!

Soldier 3: Come out, you sonuva-- HERGH!

Soldier 4: We need backup! Ugh!

The four soldiers are dead. Maggie stands up and walks over to her desk. She takes out two desert eagles from her desk and walks over to the door with her guards.

She opens the doors and her and the guards step out, closing the doors behind them.

No POV

Maggie scans the smoke. She doesn't see anything. Suddenly, a Light Bearer runs up to her, so she shoots him in the face.

*BANG!*

More start approaching with guns, so Maggie and her guards start shooting them down. They eventually stop coming.

Maggie lowers her gun. She turns around to see her guards gone.

Maggie turns around once more to see someone running up to her. She tries raising her gun, but the soldier makes it to her and drives a knife into her stomach. Maggie gasps.

She looks down to see the knife in her stomach. The soldier twists the knife, making blood come out of Maggie's mouth.

The soldier lets go of the knife, making Maggie drop to the floor, against the wall.

The soldier slowly approaches the doors.

Maggie: No...

He puts his hand on the handle.

*BANG!*

He gets shot in the neck and falls back onto the floor, gargling on his own blood.

The doors open, revealing Madison holding a pistol with steam coming out of the barrel. She looks terrified. She drops the gun.

Shaun's POV

You, Madison, and Jacquelyn run out of the office to see Maggie on the floor.

Shaun: Maggie!

You all crouch down next to her.

Shaun: Hang on, Maggie. You're gonna be fine.

She coughs out blood.

Maggie: Oh...I don't think so, Shaun... I think this is about it.

Jacquelyn: You're gonna be fine.

Maggie: You kids...you're too kind... Your good people... Don't ever forget it.

She takes her last breath before her eyes close. You look down. You take the knife out of her stomach and you drive it into her skull.

Your POV

You're all still shooting at all the approaching soldiers. You see a soldier with a grenade in his hand. You shoot the grenade, blowing up him and everyone else around him.

Lee: When do these fuckers give up?!

The soldiers eventually start to not come out of hiding.

Louis: We did it! They're leaving!

You peek over the trench to see no one approaching. You sigh in relief. Everyone starts walking around and hugging their friends.

You sit down and you think. Lee walks up to you.

Lee: Y/N, have you seen Clementine? We can't find her anywhere.

You: What do you mean? You say, standing up. Did she go back to the Commonwealth?

Soldier: General?

You look to your right to see a soldier.

Soldier: I got somethin' you might wanna see.

He takes something out. He gives you a polaroid and a note. You look at the polaroid. It's Clementine with a gag in her mouth. Your eyes widen.

You read the note.

Note: This is a warning. Give up the Commonwealth.

A/N: Guys...this is very hard for me. But I'm afraid that the next chapter...will be the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 649 42
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF TELLTALES CHARACTERS OR GAMES. This is my first story so it may be ass. I've read almost every Clementine X Male reader stories...
193K 5.3K 44
It's been two years, since the dead started walking and two kids have been surviving it sense then, Y/N and Clementine. They had others protect them...
18.2K 1.3K 74
Takes place after the events of Solitude... The tower collapsed, the rest of the group is gone, and you're injured. The situation with your injury is...
62K 1.8K 43
"It's the Apocalypse... it shouldn't matter," you say, glancing at her lips. "Y/n, that's exactly why it matters." - You meet a special girl and her...