The Billionaire's Extraordina...

By island_rose

No one deserves to be stuck in a complicated love triangle with their arranged husband and his girlfriend, es... More

Chapter 1: Black Sheep Of The Family
Chapter 2: An Unwelcome Change
Chapter 3: Meeting The Billionaire and His Girlfriend
Chapter 4: Life's A Mess
Chapter 5: The Wedding Reception
Chapter 6: Sleeping Beauty And Prince Charming
Chapter 7: Prince Charming Or Bipolar Beast?
Chapter 8: Solo Beach Picnic
Chapter 9: Unplanned Laughs, Wishes and Memories
Chapter 11: Tears He Doesn't Deserve
Chapter 12: The One Who Cares
Chapter 13: Nick, Hugs, Surprises and Plans
Chapter 14: Catching Feelings
Chapter 15: Broken Promises
Chapter 16: Undecided
Chapter 17: An Arguementative Liberty
Chapter 18: A Taste Of His Own Medicine
Chapter 19: Husband and Wife Secrets
Chapter 20: Finding Common Ground
Chapter 21: The Special Friendzone
Chapter 22: Memory Imprints
Chapter 23: Insecurities
Chapter 24: Untamed
Chapter 25: The Unforseen
Chapter 26: The Innocent Victims
Chapter 27: Mom Knows Best
Chapter 28: Gambling With My Life
Chapter 29: Blazing Sting
Chapter 30: Losing All Sanity
Chapter 31: Opportunities Unleashed
Chapter 32: Saving Grace
Chapter 33: A Passion For Escape
Chapter 34: Bittersweet Reunion
Chapter 35: Steamy And Unforgettable
Chapter 36: Sizzling Sensations
Chapter 37: Sweet To Sour
Chapter 38: The More The Merrier
Chapter 39: The Art Of Pleasure
Chapter 40: Sticking Together
Chapter 41: Overwhelming Emotions
Chapter 42: Fulfilling Desires
Chapter 43: What Is Love?
Chapter 44: Too Late?
Chapter 45: Misunderstandings
Chapter 46: No Saint
Chapter 47: Fought Battles
Chapter 48: The Prowess Of A Wife
Chapter 49: Melting Softly
Chapter 50: Intimacy
Chapter 51: Plans Gone Awry
Chapter 52: Tricked And Punished
Chapter 53: Without Wishing
Chapter 54: Sweet Distraction
Chapter 55: Brazilian Encounter
Chapter 56: High Hopes
Chapter 57: Steamy Escapade
Chapter 58: Goodbyes
Chapter 59: I Love You
Chapter 60: Deep Inside
Chapter 61: Blazing Flame
Chapter 62: The Unexpected
Chapter 63: Sexy Seductress
Chapter 64: Suspicious Mistakes
Chapter 65: Eventful Friday
Chapter 66: Drunk In Love
Chapter 67: Passionate Intimacy
Chapter 68: The Prowess Of A Husband
Chapter 69: Late Night Call
Chapter 70: Deep In Love
Chapter 71: Favourite Addiction
Chapter 72: Apart And Distraught
Chapter 73: Pillow Talk
Chapter 74: You're Mine
Chapter 75: Mysterious Package And Setup
Chapter 76: Broken Hearts
Chapter 77: Heartbreaking Moments
Chapter 78: Stay With Me
Chapter 79: Broken And Empty
Chapter 80: Threats And Changes
Chapter 81: Ugly Confrontation
Chapter 82: The Game Has Changed
Chapter 83: Strength And Resilience
Chapter 84: Truths Revealed
Chapter 85: Mission Accomplished
Chapter 86: Happy Place
Chapter 87: Unquenchable Desire
Chapter 88: Perfect Match
Chapter 89: Forever Yours
Author's Note
Epilogue

Chapter 10: Deep Blue Underworld

51.5K 2K 336
By island_rose

Jayden's POV

I slowly opened my eyes after one comfortable and peaceful night. I was warm and felt relaxed.

I looked at the clock hung on the wall and realised it was just five in the morning and it was still dawn outside.

I realised I was on the bed and it dawned on me that I was sharing the bed with Kyra.

I turned to look at her and realised she was still sleeping on her far end of the bed but now facing me.

She looked peaceful in her sleep and I got a chance to look at her without having to cause her to feel uncomfortable.

She truly was a Sleeping Beauty. Even in her sleep she looked impeccably beautiful and innocence was flowing from every feature of hers.

Calling her Princess was something I was getting used to. It just rolled from my tongue naturally. If only we had met in better circumstances then maybe I wouldn't be feeling all the painful guilt in my heart.

I felt guilty for hurting her yet at the same time I wanted to do everything in my power to keep her away from me. She had the power to complicate my life and flip my entire world upside down.

Her skin appeared so crazy smooth and it was glowing. I felt like touching her without her knowing. I didn't want her to know anything about how she amused me and how I wanted to get to know her better.

Sleeping Beauty must have felt Prince Charming looking at her as she started moving slightly and she slowly opened her ocean eyes.

We just stared at each other,her sleepy eyes blinking gently as she became fully awake. She smiled at me revealing a set of heavenly-white teeth. I liked her smile, genuine and innocent.

"Good morning, Jayden," she murmured softly.

"Good morning, Kyra," I replied in the same manner and she closed her eyes then opened them again.

She kept on smiling and I noticed her attention was now on my hand, specifically on my finger with the ring on.

My hand was on the space between us so she easily put hers on top of mine then gently raised it slightly and started rubbing the ring gently.

What was she up to now? Would she question me regarding our wedding ring? If so then this was gonna be a bad day for her.

"Kylie gave this to you?" she asked softly.

"Yes. My future wife gave this ring to me and I'm attached to it so I'm wearing it," I blurted out coldly but her smile remained on her face.

What was wrong with me? Why was I hurting such an innocent soul?

"It's beautiful. Kylie has always had good taste in everything. It's one of the most beautiful pieces I've ever seen in the world," she complimented.

A soft answer turns away wrath for sure. I suddenly calmed down and took a deep breath as she let go of my hand. I had misunderstood her yet again.

"I'm sorry if I did or said something wrong. I promise I didn't mean to ruin your day."

"You didn't, Kyra. I just misunderstood you. I thought you were going to go all wifey on me but turns out I was wrong. Your intentions were pure and I'm sorry for being cold."

"Is that why you are almost always rude to me?" she asked and I remained still. I didn't want to give her any answers lest she found out my deepest feelings.

"Jayden, I will never go all wifey on you. Yes we are married and I know I mean nothing to you and I accept that. I have no right whatsoever to govern your life and decisions. I know I'm not your taste so I'll never ever dream of an us ever happening."

Why did it hurt so much hearing her say words I had said to her in a fit of rage with so much passion and determination as if they were true and would always remain that way?

"I know our vows mean nothing to you but I believe in the sacred bond of marriage. I won't pay any attention to all our other vows but I will keep one with all my heart. I will always support you in everything you do. I'll support you in your relationship with your future wife and even if it means we'll get an early divorce then it'll happen so that you can be happy with your true love. I'm not your enemy."

I hated such talks. I always liked straightforward material but I didn't like her honesty because it made a part of me sink.

"Can we stop this whole awkwardness and do something more fun?" I suggested and she chuckled then she lay on her back and looked up at the ceiling.

"I told you talking and honesty isn't that fun at all. I'm up for having fun."

"Ummmm. What should we do today?Anything you've always wanted to do here?"

"Let's go scuba diving. I'm a certified scuba diver and totally love going deep under the water. I'm an aquatic person."

"Well, that adds to our 'things we share in common' list. I love aqua stuff as well. I don't have anything to do today so rest assured we'll go scuba diving."

We spent the next thirty minutes just talking about our experiences deep in the sea. She was so full of life and youth when it came to talking about what she liked.

At least now I had a few things I knew about her. I realised that waking up in the morning and just talking to someone about what we both liked doing was much more fun than just sex in the morning.

"Do you wanna shower first or should I go first?" she asked sitting up and pulling her silky long hair into a messy bun.

"I don't need some exaggerated beauty bath so I'll go first then I'll leave the bathroom to you."

"There we go with the stereotyping again. Anyways, it's cool. You go first," she replied falling back onto her pillow.

I made my way to the bathroom and left her on her phone conversing with someone who made her smile a lot.

After I was done bathing, I wrapped a white towel around my waist. I realised that unlike all the other days of this honeymoon, I had forgotten to bring in my clothes with me.

It didn't really matter anyway. I wasn't stark naked after all. Kyra had obviously seen a man's body before.

I walked out of the bathroom to our bedroom my hand running through my wet hair leaving water droplets cascading down my torso.

There was silence in the room so I looked over at Kyra to see if she was still there and hell yeah. She was sitting on the bed her jaw dropped while she directly gawked at me.

I was used to being stared at by the fairer sex but her stare was different and intense. It had the sharp edge to cause my hormones to run wild.

"Take a picture. I'm sure it'll last longer," I advised her while drying my hair with a towel I had found on the couch.

And then the mysterious woman did something I wasn't expecting at all. I saw a flash from her cellphone which was aimed at me. Did she seriously take a picture?

Okay, so maybe I was seeing things. Before I could even ask her anything she ran into the bathroom and shut the door closed whilst giggling mischievously.

I was about to follow her in there and get answers when I realised Princess had not carried any clothes with her and her stash of clothes in the drawer was empty now.

Interesting. Time to have fun with my adorable wife.

In less than forty five minutes I heard the door open slowly and I saw Kyra's heard peeking out her body completely hidden.

Ummm. Her shoulders were bare. One thing I noticed and loved was the fact that her face didn't have even an ounce of make up yet she was still strikingly beautiful.

I just stared at her as I was sitting on the bed which I had made. I was ready for the day in a cozy casual outfit.

"Uhm, so I left my clothes in there. May you give me my suitcase please?"

I stretched my arms then looked at her smiling. Why not frustrate her a little bit?

"Nope. I'm feeling lazy. I won't be able to lift your heavy suitcase."

"Oh come on. Please. It won't even take a minute," she persisted pouting.

"Beg me."

"You gotta be kidding me."

"Then come on in and take your stuff on your own."

"Pretty please. Pretty pretty please," she begged childishly.

"I can't see any puppy eyes," I teased making her stomp her feet and groan frustratedly. She rolled her eyes then took a deep breath.

"Please," she begged again those adorable puppy eyes popping.

That was about the cutest thing I had ever seen a woman in only a towel do.

"Cuuute but no. I'm still lazy."

"Ugh!" she groaned stomping her feet again and this time she let the door go and opened it slightly.

She looked mad. And hot.

"I'm done satisfying all your childish demands. Now you get out and let me change," she commanded pointing at the main door and that action made her towel get loose.

It was this close to falling but she caught it just on time and tightened it around her petite figure. How disappointing.

"And why should I leave?"

"I'm naked and you are shamelessly staring at me!" she fussed.

"Maybe if you take off that towel then we'll get the perfect definition of naked."

"In your dreams. I won't let you see my body."

"Nothing I haven't seen before, Princess. Trust me when I say I know what a woman's body looks like in its natural form."

"I'm not from the streets you psycho. You know what? I don't care. Look all you want. It won't remove anything from me," she pouted then she marched into the bedroom with her head held high.

I loved these cute little arguments. They helped me escape my busy and frustrating life.

I watched her as she sat on the couch with her suitcase as she picked out her outfit.

She chose yellow ripped skinny jeans and a black off the shoulder blouse. She secretly took out some other stuff probably her underwear.

She gathered up her stuff then left for the bathroom right after pulling a face at me. Cute.

Was this the other side Kylie spoke of?

About two hours later, we were out after our breakfast which I had made while she dressed up.

We did all the necessary procedures and about two more hours later we were ready to do what we loved.

Kylie was terrified of deep waters. She was only comfortable with being in a pool. She never liked scuba diving. I hadn't dived in a while because most of the time we did stuff she liked. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

We made our important buddy checks, each one looking over the other's equipment. No pipes twisted. Air in the tanks. Weights and releases.

Finally we went over to the side of the boat and sat with our backs facing the sea. I gave Kyra the all-clear sign: second finger and thumb form an o with the other fingers raised.

We lowered our masks and rolled over backwards, immediately disappearing into the depths of the sea.

It was lovely, deep under the water, like being in a different world. The water was very clear and schools of bright-hued fish and strange flowers decorated the sand floor.

Kyra was right next to me enjoying the moment as well and I could see happiness painted on her face.

I was in a beautiful place with a beautiful person who definitely had deep secrets she hid but was somehow still smiling like all was well.

She was living the moment in the deep blue underworld as free as a bird and I could tell she enjoyed the water. I did too.

For the next couple of days we visited more diving sites, about ten, indulging into fun underwater experiences.

We went on guided walks, island excursions, cruised during beautiful sunsets and most importantly we put aside all our differences, problems and stress as we lived the moment.

I got to hear Kyra laugh and smile and even her voice was normal and she was as free as a bird. I knew all of this was temporary. Once we went back to New York and resumed our normal lives in the real world then we would go back to our unnecessary fights and coldness.

It was finally our last honeymoon day after two weeks of being alone. We were both going to miss this place.

We had created memories here without even planning it.

We both sat on the sand on the beach looking at the sun set as we tucked into exotic food and cocktails.

We spotted giant tortoises and listened to birds chirp lively on treetops. It was like a final song.

"So what happens after all of this?" Kyra asked looking at the sea sadness replacing the brightness that was once in her eyes.

"We go back home and resume our normal lives. I'm gonna be very busy so I guess I won't have time to be this relaxed again."

"Will you be working on something?"

"Yes. We are launching a new collection of diamond sets. Lisa is going to be modelling for the project so we'll be working together for some time."

"Wow. She must be making a lot of money then. What are you working on with my family like what's this contract about anyway?"

So she didn't even know what the contract was about?

"Well, we want benefits. Like the Monteros have shipment benefits to the East and we only get to pay twenty five percent of the shipment price. The Casellas have benefits to the South so as family now we get advantage."

"We are also merging our media empires of providing stock information to investors in real time to generate more income and then after a year we'll sale it off. We'll get triple the amount we will get if we sale off the companies right now as individuals. That's our main project. I'll inform you the rest as we go on or you can read the contract."

"Fine. It's always about the money after all."

"Layton said you'll be coming to work at my company this entire year so I'll talk to my team and inform you when you'll start working."

"Really? That's amazing. I really wanna start working now," she exclaimed excitedly.

"You can start by doing charity in the mean time if you are into it."

"Yes please. I love charity and I'll be more than willing to do charity work."

"That's good then. I'll orient you first thing when we get to New York."

"Perfect," she replied then she got up and went to the water.

She started playing with the water and I just watched her admiring how free spirited she was during this period.

"It's really fun down here. Come on and join me," she shouted over the waves jumping up and down in the water.

"No thanks. I'm good here," I replied.

Kyra ran back to me and dragged me up.

"Come on Jayden. This one last time please. Let's end this in a memorable way," she pleaded and I couldn't resist the puppy eyes.

Moments later we were having an epic water fight, something which I hadn't done in years.

At the end of the day I was chasing her with water in my hands. We were both dripping wet.

She was quite an athlete but I soon caught up with her and I caught her with so much force that she fell down on the sand on her back and I fell on top of her.

I made sure not to crush her under me as our eyes connected. She was panting and so was I.

I couldn't resist her. Her lips looked way too inviting and I wanted to taste them even if it meant I'd regret it seconds later.

Her eyes were on my lips too and I knew the feeling was mutual.

Just as I was about to kiss her, the water waves washed on us startling us both leaving us hurrying up and running off to dry sand laughing off the awkwardness.

What a wake up call from Mother Nature. Memorable indeed.

**********

Hi!

How are you doing?

Did you enjoy the chapter?

If so then don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay safe.💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.6K 22
Seven years ago, Tristan Knight walked away from the love of his life, Serenity Harris, without a word or a backwards glance. No goodbye. No Dear Joh...
752 84 33
Nate was tired of her husband who doesn't care about her and ignored her presence. She found solace in a man at her new workplace. She hesitated when...
1.8K 75 26
*Kyra Martin* It was never easy for me to hide my emotions, and that's the cause of all my problems now. I am a writer, or rather, I was. Now I'm j...
236 57 9
Gray and Matt, two surgeons vowed to save lives find themselves experiencing love for the first time in their lives but just like every story, love b...