THE OTHER ━ DIEGO HARGREEVES

By sebasstan

πšŽπšπš’πšπš’πš—πš. ❝ UM... ALLISON YOUR BROTHER ALMOST KILLED ME WITH A KNIFE. ❞ in which allison's best friend ... More

𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŽπ“π‡π„π‘
PROLOGUE ━ MY ASSISTANT
CHAPTER ONE ━ IM SUPPOSED TO BE NICE?
CHAPTER TWO ━ WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING?
CHAPTER THREE ━ THERE'S A CHILD ON THE FLOOR.
CHAPTER FOUR ━ BIG FAN OF YOURS. REALLY.
CHAPTER FIVE ━ LET GO.
CHAPTER SIX ━ NEW GIRLFRIEND? OR WHAT?
CHAPTER SEVEN ━ FAREWELL BROTHER DEAREST
CHAPTER EIGHT ━ ACT LIKE MY MOTHER
CHAPTER NINE ━ YOU READY SIS?
CHAPTER TEN ━ I GOT US DRINKS TO FORGET
CHAPTER ELEVEN ━ SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE
CHAPTER TWELVE ━ WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?
CHAPTER THIRTEEN ━ NOT IN FRONT OF THE KID
CHAPTER FOURTEEN ━ PROTECTIVE NEPHEW
CHAPTER FIFTEEN ━ HAZEL AND CHA CHA MODE
CHAPTER SIXTEEN ━ I'LL BE RIGHT BACK
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ━ HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN MY AUNT?
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ━ YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY
CHAPTER NINETEEN ━ DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME
CHAPTER TWENTY ━ YEAH, YOU'RE NOT TAKING CARE OF ME
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE ━ I'M GONNA GET US OUT OF HERE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO ━ LET ME DIE IN PEACE
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE ━ ZOYA POPOVA
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR ━ HEY SWEETS
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE ━ WHERE ARE YOU GOING?
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX ━ WHAT THE HELL?
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN ━ LET ME DEAL WITH THEM
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT ━ TELL HIM TO HEAL ME
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE ━ THE MOON
CHAPTER THIRTY ━ DIEGO... I'M FLATTERED
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE ━ TIE ME UP & LET ME DIE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO ━ YOU AND "PEACHES", HUH?
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE ━ POET'S DEATH
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR ━ DETECTIVE PATCH
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE ━ HE'S NOT ONLY GONNA KILL ME
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX ━ YOU OKAY, PEACHES?
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN ━ WE WERE MORE...
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT ━ THE FORESHADOWING
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE ━ THE BLEEDING THROAT
CHAPTER FORTY ━ TALKING WITH HAZEL
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE ━ THEY'RE GONE...
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO ━ THE WORDS THAT CAME OUT
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE ━ ATTENTION SEEKER
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR ━ THE END?
𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŽπ“π‡π„π‘π’
PROLOGUE ━ NEW YEAR, NEW ME
CHAPTER ONE ━ ALL BOTTLED UP
CHAPTER TWO ━ UNEXPECTED SURPRISE
CHAPTER THREE ━ THE NEW ONE
CHAPTER FOUR ━ THE WRONG ONES
CHAPTER FIVE ━ THE RING
CHAPTER SIX ━ THE THREE MEN
CHAPTER SEVEN ━ BREAKING IN
CHAPTER EIGHT ━ OUTTA HERE
CHAPTER NINE ━ PEACHES AND SWEETS
CHAPTER TEN ━ SIX DAYS LEFT
CHAPTER TWELVE ━ THE PLAN
CHAPTER THIRTEEN ━ TRAVEL BACK
CHAPTER FOURTEEN ━ A PROMISED DATE
CHAPTER FIFTEEN ━ BODY ON THE COUCH
CHAPTER SIXTEEN ━ DOOMSDAY
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ━ THE UNCONSCIOUS
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ━ THE WANTED
CHAPTER NINETEEN ━ BIGGEST FAN
CHAPTER TWENTY ━ WHATEVER HAPPENS
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE ━ AMAZING PERSON
THE OTHERS vol. 2
OO1. FAMILY REUNION + CAPULETS
OO2. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
OO3. MAGNETS AND MINDS
OO4. THE FUTURE CAPULET
OO5. BOYS MEET ANGER

CHAPTER ELEVEN ━ OUR VIRGIN FRIEND

10.4K 518 456
By sebasstan

(𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗.) 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃
❝  WELL, YOU'VE GOT SIX DAYS, MISSY. ❞

"The nerve of that man. I mean, one thing goes wrong, and he's on a warpath. I mean, doesn't know who I am? No, no," Poet and Klaus looked at each other. "No, Ray, you know exactly who I am. You just can't handle it."

"Pew, pew," Poet glanced over her shoulder, only to smile when she saw Vanya making those sound affects.

"I'm protecting him," Allison continued, waving a comb around.

Poet slapped Klaus's hand when he started taking off some of her nail polish and he pouted. "Ow," he mumbled before staring at his sister. "From what?"

"The end of the world, for one."

"Is the world really gonna end in six days?" Vanya asked, staring at the three from the mirror. They froze and looked at each other awkwardly.

"Well, it did last time," Allison answered, "and we did everything Five could think of to stop it."

"Hey," Klaus sat up in his chair, "wouldn't it be weird if Five grew up all hot? Wouldn't that be weird?"

"What?"

"Eww."

"Oh!" Klaus exclaimed before mimicking Allison. ""Oh, eww! Eww!" Please, Miss "Luther was my lover.""

He and Poet turned to look at each other and made kissing noises, their lips puckered up. Allison stopped them. "We have never even kissed."

Poet and Klaus turned to look at each other, rolling their eyes, clearly not believing her words, but they went along with it.

"Yeah, but you guys were making little sick moon-dog eyes at each other," Poet snorted and chuckled, "all through puberty and breakfasts and all that."

"Aren't we all brothers and sisters, or...?" Vanya questioned, causing Klaus and Poet to cover their mouths to stop themselves from laughing. They watched Allison try to come up with a perfect answer to her question.

"Well... technically, it—"Allison stuttered, not making eye contact with any of them.

""Technically"? If you have to word... use the word "technically," you're already in trouble," Klaus said. He started giggling and nudged Poet on the side, receiving a chuckle from her and a smile from Vanya.

"Okay, can... can we focus?" Allison questioned. "I mean, clearly we're not saving the world tonight, but maybe, maybe, we could at least try to save my marriage."

"No!" Klaus exclaimed after pouring more alcohol into his flask. "No, because that's like... that's like asking a nun how to hump someone's leg." They furrowed their eyebrows. "I mean, who in this room knows shit about relationships? This one?" He gestured towards Poet. "My dear 30-year-old virgin friend who's in love with one of our brothers, who is obsessed with saving the president." Poet cleared her throat. He then gestured to Vanya. "This one? In secret love with some farm Frau."

"Her name's Sissy," Vanya clarified.

"Which is an improvement on her previous love interests," Poet and Allison gave him a look to stop, "the serial killer."

"What?" Vanya exclaimed.

"Later," Allison whispered to her in between Klaus's words.

"Meanwhile, I'm carrying a torch," he continued, "for a soldier I haven't technically met yet, who is also Poet's uncle, and Luther is in love with his sister."

"Okay, again," Allison looked at her brother, "we are not biological."

"Face it, the healthiest long-term relationship in this family was when Five was hanging out with that mannequin," Klaus said. Vanya furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and Poet could hear her confused thoughts. "The only thing the Umbrella Academy knows about love..." he raised his flask up in the air, "is how to screw it up."

"So reassuring," Poet mumbled, taking a sip of the bottle Allison had handed her.

"You're listening to KBOX, Dallas."

"Cheers," both Vanya and Allison mumbled while Poet now peeled off her nail polish since Klaus had already ruined it and taken majority of the polish off.

"How do you guys deal with this?" Vanya asked.

"What?"

"I mean, all of it," Vanya answered. "The time travel, seeing the dead, the end of the world."

"Well, I get really high," Klaus simply explained. "Allison... Allison..." he starts whispering, "lies to herself." Said woman kicked a chair towards him and he stuck his hands out to protect himself just in case it struck him. "Poet can handle everything. She's a goddess."

"You, too, babe," Poet chuckled and he clutched his chest, aw'ing at her words.

"And you," he turned to look back at Vanya, "suppress all your emotions deep, deep down until you... you blow shit up."

"Yeah, I'd really like to not do that anymore."

"Well, you've got six days, missy," Poet smiled at the girl, throwing her a thumbs up.

"What the hell are we supposed to do with six days?" Allison questioned.

"Sleep?" her brunette friend yawned, twirling her rings around her fingers while rubbing her eyes tiredly. Clearly she hadn't gotten sleep for a couple of days now.

"Party?" Klaus suggested next. "I don't know."

Vanya had a thinking face and Poet smiled when she heard her thoughts. "I'm going to tell Sissy that I love her." Klaus let out a sharp exhale, smoke coming out of his mouth. "I don't want any secrets."

"Yeah," Klaus agreed as did Poet who was now thinking about something. Allison agreed a second after, too.

"Yes, 'cause, you know, if... it it's all gonna go tits-up," Poet frowned confusedly, though she listened to her friends words intently like the other two were doing, "the least I could do is be honest with my husband."

"Oh... does that mean I have to face my cult?" Klaus asked, annoyed. "I just hate group breakups. It's why I stopped dating twins."

"Oh, my God," Poet breathed out, placing a hand on his thigh. He looked at her. "Can I join your cult? I want to treat you like a God, too."

"Poet, Diego will kill me."

"He won't know," the woman waved him off. He chuckled and she sighed before rubbing her forehead. "I want to do it with Diego..."

"Oh, my God!" Klaus gasped before cradling her head to his chest, petting her hair. "Allison, are you hearing this? Our virgin friend finally wants to do it with our brother."

"Do you need help? Tips?"

"Okay, so what you wanna do is that if the sex isn't good, just pretend you're pleased—"

"Klaus!"

"This family's amazing," Vanya announced, causing Allison and Klaus to laugh at her words.

"I'm not family, V," Poet chuckled, standing up and wrapping her arms around the two.

"Yeah, sure," Klaus sarcastically to commented to both of their words.

"Okay, let's not get ahead of ourselves."

"Come here, Vanya."

"Get over here," Poet smiled, their arms spread to open to invite the girl into their hug. They all tightly held each other and laughed.

"I love you guys," Klaus said.

It wasn't until Allison heard her favorite song on the radio that then did they departed. "Oh! You guys! I love this song!"

After they had a bit of fun and danced a bit around the shop, they departed ways with Allison heading to her home, Klaus going to his mansion to his cult, Vanya going to the farm she was in, and Poet was heading to Elliott's place. She was shaking with nerves, hands sweaty while she rubbed them on her pants.

She was in the room Elliott had let her stay in and waited until Diego walked inside. She was biting her lower lip, knowing she was ready but nervous.

"Hey, sweets." She looked up and smiled when she saw Diego opening the door and walking in, a smile on his face, too, when he saw her. "Paris and Luther went out to grab some food for you. Elliott went with them so it's just me and you."

"Good," Poet smiled before breathing out shakily. Diego furrowed his eyebrows and stepped forward until he was on his knees beside her and grabbed her hands.

"What's wrong? Something happened?"

"No, no, no," she reassured, shaking her head. "Um, I actually want to talk to you about some— No, D, I'm not breaking up with you."

The man let out a sigh of relief. "Good. That scared me a bit," he said before clearing his throat. "Sorry, continue."

"I'm ready."

"Um, ready for what?" He questioned.

"So, um, you know I'm a virgin right?" He nodded again and she coughed a little, sniffing. "Um, I want you to take it..."

"Are you sure?" He asked. "Are you sure-sure? Me?"

"Yes, Diego, " Poet chuckled. "I trust you."

"Okay," he nodded. "Just... tell me if anything hurts or you don't want to continue, okay?" He place a hand on her cheek and kissed her. "I want you to be comfortable."

"I already am just by doing this with you," she smiled and he did, too, before his hands traveled down to the hem of her shirt. He rubbed his thumbs over her warm skin and he sighed.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

they just 👌🏼👈🏻 🤭
i know... im pretty shocked
too. i surprised myself.
but sorry for not updating.
i experienced something that
a 15-year-old shouldn't really
experience and it's been affecting
me right now.

until the time comes,
i will post what happened since i
received tons of messages asking
what happened. i don't really like
discussing my problems here, but
im also receiving not so kind messages
from people who want updates and
are ghost readers since i remember who
votes and comments.

but, thank you all for understanding.
in the meantime, just two days ago,
i marked 4k followers, and now...
im almost to 5k. i don't know what
i did to deserve you all beautiful
people, but i love you so much 🥺

x

(p.s. if you guys wanna do something
for poet + diego or five + paris, go ahead.
i would love to see your stuff 🥺 i also
allow translations if you wanna do it,
but pm me if you want to ❤️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.6K 25
❝Hᴇʏ, Ιͺα΄›'s α΄›Κœα΄‡ 60's, α΄‘Κœα΄€α΄› α΄„α΄α΄œΚŸα΄… ᴘᴏssΙͺΚ™ΚŸΚ ɒᴏ ᴑʀᴏɴɒ?❞ ❝Eα΄ α΄‡Κ€Κα΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’, Iᴠʏ, α΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€Κα΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄„α΄α΄œΚŸα΄… ɒᴏ ᴑʀᴏɴɒ. TΚœα΄‡ α΄‘α΄Κ€ΚŸα΄… α΄‘α΄€s ᴊᴜsα΄› ᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’.❞ ❝Lᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ α΄€ΚŸα΄Ι΄α΄‡, FΙͺᴠᴇ. α΄€...
Luzia Β² By X_random_X

General Fiction

47.4K 1.1K 19
"Because from the moment something bad happens to you, they all act like they care" -Luzia Hargreeves "Team zero" Book two
197K 3.3K 23
What happens when Diego takes his powerful fiancΓ©e to meet his family... after his father dies. The story follows the series' events with the recent...
262K 6.9K 26
in which number eight spent her life unnoticed and hidden until the day when her father's death happens. βͺ the umbrella academy ❫ βͺ season num...