Taste my Pain (Fairy Tail)

Von Zenjaki

Lisanna has returned from Edolas and somehow she became close friends with Lucy. But, everyone then suddenly... Mehr

The Boring Stuff
Called Weak
Leaving
Letters to Them
Discovered by Happy
The New Future
The New
Wings
Finding Spirits within Stars
First step Forward
Training with Igneel and Capricorn
The Lava and the Princess
Three Years After
Two Years Later
The Return of Lucy
The Interfered Fight
Dragons
Come and Join Again
Determination
We're Joining the GMG
Wendy and Gajeel at the Dragon World
Training
Training with Fairy Tail
Not Going to Lose
The First Game
Revenge
Lisanna vs. Lucy
Anger
Fairy to Saber
Mini Tournament
Team Sabertooth vs. Team FT B
My Pain, My Issues
The New Spell
The Unexpected
Back with New Friends
Just Why?
Truth
Sabers into Fairies
And the Games Begin...
Chapter 39.5
Chance
The Precognition
The Dark Plan
Pool Troubles
He Appears
Taunt
Darkness
Dragons and Humans
The Help
Illusion Blue
Confusion
This Pain
His Promise
Light shall Conquer the Dark
Lucy!
Death? Think Again
He
She and Daarei
It's Finally Over
The Exposed Truth
Values
Our Dreams
Training for Natsu
He Returns Powerful
Intruder
You're all Talk
Despair
More Enemies?
Bellow
Explain
Are you Worthy?
Chapter 70.a
Discover the Truth
Stars and Flames
Her Past
Her Story
Four Months Later...
Their Little Date
Judgement
Dear Everyone
Hunters
Honestly!
Long Overdue
The Promise
Toxin and Water
Love Always Win
Into the Future
It's Christmas!
[Character Interviews]
A Shower Will Never...

My Trust

14.2K 449 169
Von Zenjaki

Taste my Pain
Chapter 32

Standing on the field, Lucy balled her fists and closed her eyes. "Good luck and remember to fight for what you value the most, my princess," Starisha's voice echoed through her key where Igneel and the rest could be heard in the background arguing.
Snapping her eyes open from the sudden voice, she grinned to the support that she never knew meant so much to her and then nodded in reply. Thanking her dragons for their support, she composed herself before closing her eyes. Taking in a deep inhale, she slowly opened them to reveal cold, confident eyes where she began examining her opponents.

Fairy Tail, her former home that had betrayed her. Oh, they're so dead for all what they've done to her.

Fans cheering their support, the bell was rung where Mato called out the signal for them to start their fight. Team Sabertooth standing there still because of Lucy's hold around their wrists, the three of them watched Team Natsu come charging towards them.

"Requip: Heaven's Wheel Armor!" Erza began where her clothes changed into complete armour with her wings following closely. Her blade pointed at them; she gritted her teeth knowing that she'll have to hurt Lucy in order to win. If only this wasn't a battle with thousands of eyes watching their every move.
Gray following behind Erza, he pivoted and jumped to the side within his Ice-Making position. "Ice-Make: Lance!" he yelled, creating a bunch of lances that emerged from his clenched fists and palm where it began to fly directly towards the three standing still.

Natsu charging forward, he jumped high into the air using his fire to propel him higher. "Fire Dragon's Roar!" he bellowed, aiming his roar to Sting first. Team Natsu starting their first move by attacking while running towards Team Sabertooth, Lucy sighed from their usual tactics and swiped her arm in front of her where a barrier was made to protect them. Watching the attacks get blocked in front of her, she shook her head in disapproval.

Their attacks being completely useless, she dispelled her barrier where Sting and Rogue simply stood there amused. "Aren't they desperate? They must really regret annoying you to this point," Sting mocked as he cracked his neck before stretching his back.

Erza came up to them first due to her enhanced speed that was provided by the aid of her requip. Lucy taking note that Erza was the strongest out of the three, she ran forward, leaving Sting and Rogue to settle their own scores with Fairy Tail. "Bring it on, Titania," she whispered as she pulled out her whip given by her spirits.
The two of them clashed together with blade and whip where the audience roared in excitement. Blade against whip, Erza continued on attempting to break through Lucy's defences where she kept her pace by whipping her whip across the air to block it.

"Ice-Make: Lance!" Gray gruffly chanted where Lucy turned her head back to see the other two dropping their guards due to Natsu keeping them on their feet. Running towards Erza for a direct attack, she surprised the scarlet by jumping to the side where she took in deep inhale. "Celestial Dragon's Roar!" she bellowed before appearing in front of Sting and Rogue.
Holding her palm in front like before, she stopped the ice from coming any closer to the three of them. "Shatter," she commanded, clenching her fists as if she were to physically crush the ice with her bare hands.

The ice shattering to her command, Erza appeared in front of her with her swords up high once again. "Trinity Sword!" she yelled, slashing her two swords into a V-shape that came flying to Lucy's direction.
Sting quickly pulled her back where Rogue went in between his partner and the scarlet, "Shadow Dragon's Claw," he quickly muttered. Stopping the confronting attack, the three of them quickly took a long jump back to distance themselves from their opponents.

"Their defences are high and they're not even dropping their guard around us even though Lucy is quicker than them," Rogue muttered under his breath where Lucy scowled at Natsu. "They know what I'm capable of so they're calculating our every movement just in case I catch on it and strike. This tactic is no thanks to Mavis I'm assuming," Lucy replied before taking a bold step forward. "Well, by having them do this, it'll be more entertaining for us that way then," she chuckled.

"Activate, Wings of the Dragon!" she soon called out, flying over to Erza where she pulled out the katana from before out of her right palm. Coming to contact with Erza's blade again, the audience cheered in excitement as the girls fought.

Erza having the upper hand for knowing her blades well unlike Lucy who only receive the sword just a few moments ago, Lucy had no idea what to do with the katana other than using it like any other normal weapon. Pushing the scarlet back in annoyance, she flapped her wings and flew into the air where she distanced herself from Erza who followed her movements.
The two of them keeping an eye on each other, Erza switched her armour where the audience cheered louder. "Requip: Armadura Fairy!" Erza cried out as she transformed into her very pink winged armour.

Lucy scowling, she held onto her katana with both of her hands and went into a steady stance. Her body levitating in the air, she waited. "Fairy Piercing Sword!" the scarlet then yelled out where she charged up her sword with a large amount of her power. With one fierce movement, she went flying towards Lucy with a battle cry.
As she charged forward, Fairy Tail feared for what's about to come once they saw the blonde smirk.

One of Erza's strongest attack... Against a Dragon Slayer who knows more than one element?! What type of outcome would that be?

Lucy focusing all of her magic towards the palm of her hands, the blade went back into her inventory leaving her bare-handed. Holding out both hands to have her palms facing Erza, the entire world all gasped when they saw Erza stopping midway with horrid eyes. Slowly growing behind her were four large dragons leering over to the scarlet. With beady red eyes and sharp canines that can rip through anything, they snarled at Erza where Fairy Tail paled from the sight and dreaded the future of this battle.

Behind Lucy were normal dragons but they paid no attention to that as what was in the centre was something they did not want to see again. There in the middle of the dragons was Acnologia...

"Surprise," the blonde sang before dropping to the ground with a large amount of force where a hole was made. Slowly standing up, she dashed over to the frozen Natsu and Gray and kicked them in the gut where they flew into the wall.

The noise made below loud enough to snap Erza out of it, she gritted her teeth where she raised her sword again. She needed to be strong and she continued to fight for the sake of her guild and for her own pride.

"Fairy Piercing –"

Acnologia gave out a high-pitched roar where Erza froze in her spot again in a fright. The memories from her last encounter with Acnolognia was terrifying.

Due to her frozen state, one of the other dragons flicked their tail, sending Erza crashing down to the ground. "How can that be?!" Makarov questioned out loud as he looked down to Lucy smirking at Erza who was slowly getting up from the ground with blood bleeding from her forehead.

Mavis sat there frozen as she watched Lucy use Acnologia to her advantage. "She's that powerful to create such an illusion?" she questioned as she slowly looked down to her shaking hands. "My magic is far different to hers, so that's the power of Evolved Magic..." Mavis whispered before watching Acnologia give out deafening roar again where everyone covered their eyes from the loudness.

Sting and Rogue watching Lucy make her smaller dragons vanish, they stared at Acnologia who was all by himself with his canines exposed and beady eyes snapping to every moment that he was able to detect from its vibrations.

Just how powerful was Lucy?

The blonde standing there, she cocked her head over to the side, letting a Fire Dragon's Roar brush by her to hit a wall behind. Raising a brow, she watched Natsu and Gray get up from the ground to glare at her before whispering to each other. "Come on guys, were you seriously this weak that you tremble to the sight of Acnologia?" she taunted before pointing up to Acnologia with her eyes still glued to them. "Go my dragon, show them what strength is truly about!" she then commanded where Acnologia bellowed to her command.

Giving out a powerful beam, the black and blue dragon was dispelled by Lucy. The entire arena was damaged and there on the ground laid Erza, Natsu and Gray with heavy injuries.

"You people never cease to amaze me with all your talk," she whispered with narrowed eyes. Turning to walk over to Sting and Rogue, she was stunned to feel the passing winds on both sides of her.

Within a blink of an eye, Sting and Rogue were thrown into a wall where Lucy turned around to feel a heavy punch in the gut. Coughing out blood, she was pushed back a few feet where she looked up with a snarl. "You assholes!" she hissed, turning on her heel to throw two water orbs at her team where it began healing them.

Turning to face the three of them, she stretched out her wings. "I'll show you where you all truly belong in the food chain!" Bending down slightly, she went into a run and brushed pass them where Erza came appearing on her left. Flying backwards, her fists light up into flames where Natsu came charging up to her. "Fire Dragon's Wing Attack!" he boomed.

Stopping, she turned to kick the flames away where ice suddenly came to contact with her wings. Stumbling quite a bit from the uneven distribution of weight on her wings, she quickly jumped away from Gray where she was too late. Gray had her where he'd wanted her to. "Ice-Make Unlimited: One Sided Chaotic Dance!"

"Oh, you got to be kidding me!" Lucy snarled before screaming as countless blades came directly injuring her. Falling back, she forced herself to remain standing where Erza suddenly jumped out from behind Gray with her Heaven's Wheel Armour. "Blumenblatt!"
The girl widening her eyes, she quickly closed them where she felt herself being thrown back. Before long, she felt two pairs of arms catch her, stopping her from slamming into a wall. Slowly opening her eyes, she turned her head to look over her shoulder to see Sting and Rogue holding her, preventing her from getting another injury.

"I never knew you could fight with swords," Sting said with Rogue nodding to his late statement. Lucy being confused, she turned back to see her katana floating in front of her. "It appeared when Erza charged towards you from behind Gray..." Rogue informed, watching Lucy take hold of the sword.

The blonde feeling its intense power, she felt a name slip into her mind. "Doragon Shi... Dragon Death..." she whispered where the katana began to glow. Smiling, Lucy saw Natsu throw them another Fire Dragon's Roar and quickly slashed it with the katana in ease. In amazement, she looked at the sword and felt a close connection with it. "Dragon Death? A katana that has the potential of being used by a Dragon Slayer... Wonderful!" Lucy cheered before the three of them got into position.

They all charged towards each other; magic being thrown in all different directions. Lucy having a new weapon in her grasps, she tested its boundaries.

"Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Blade!" Natsu yelled out as he directed his attack over to Lucy who twirled on her heel with the blade lighting up a bright blue glow. She swung the blade through the air where a sharp blade of water went flying out from its tip.

"Crimson Lotus: Fire Dragon's Fist!" the pinkette then yelled as he continued. This time, he caught Lucy off-guard while she was admiring her new katana.
The flames hitting Lucy, he was shocked to see her still standing with a straight look. "You do know that I'm able to eat up your flames, right?" she questioned out loud before jumping away from Gray's Ice Hammer.

"White Dragon's Roar!" Sting roared from the left. "Shadow Dragon's Roar!" Rogue bellowed from the right. From high above the air, Lucy gave out her own roar from above Team Fairy Tail A. "Celestial Dragon's Roar!"

Team Sabertooth doing a Unison Roar towards Natsu who dropped his guard from not remembering Lucy's Dragon Slayer capabilities, Erza and Gray came running to their direction where the fight continued.

"This is taking far too long!" Lucy snarled as she flew into the air to deal with Erza who kept on tailing behind her. Blocking her punch, Lucy threw a high kick to Erza's side that caught it.
Growling, she was flung down to the ground where she caught herself from slamming. "Way too long!" she commented before her katana's energy pulsed through her veins. Looking down to the katana, she saw it glowing brightly with a magical circle growing on its tip.

"What's this magic circle doing here?" she questioned as Sting and Rogue blocked an incoming move from Gray. "What are you doing?!" Sting growled. Lucy snapping out of her trance, she looked at the two of them. Everyone was growing tired, and Lucy was getting frustrated with the amount of determination from Fairy Tail.

"Lucy!" Turning her head to Natsu, she glared at him. "If we win, you have to return to Fairy Tail!" he yelled out. "That's right!" Gray joined in.
Erza requipping into her Armadura Fairy Armour again, she placed a hand to her heart. "We're going to win you back, you can count on it, Lucy!" she yelled where Lucy felt her body tensing up. "We will win!" Lucy heard behind her, making her turn around to look at Fairy Tail's determination.

Shaking her head, she looked over to Sabertooth who was glaring over at the Fairies in front of her and then back again over to Fairy Tail with disgust etched on their faces. "Lucy!" Sting yelled out where he snapped his head over to her just as Erza came charging up to her with yet again, another Fairy Piercing Sword. The blonde being thrown into a wall where it shattered and crumbled from Erza's force, the entire audience gasped at its destruction.

"Princess?!" Starisha's voice boomed in horror through her key. There was no response from the blonde... "Please! Reply to me, princess!" Starisha pleaded again before a groan was heard from Lucy.
"Shut up..." Lucy muttered under her breath where Starisha's voice stopped. Groaning in pain, she slowly pulled herself up. Her eyes flashing a deadly glow, she got onto her feet.

Standing up straight, she slowly walked past Sting and Rogue who ran up to her in worry. "I'll trust you to keep them preoccupied..." she told the two where her body began to glow.
Sting and Rogue giving her a questioning glance, they quickly nodded and stood defensively in front of Lucy whose bangs were shadowing over her piercing eyes.

She wanted them to drop dead. She wanted them dead right now. Throwing a Dragon Princess and not getting a proper punishment?

Ha, don't make her laugh! Oh, that determination of theirs. It was nothing compared to hers!

Her wings far apart, Lucy bit the inside of her cheek. She knew that she was far more powerful than the rest of them but why were they still standing and fighting?!
She hated the feeling of losing. Every single time... From the past to the very day she met Cherita. She'd fall and wait for their help. It was always that!

And what made them continue fighting? Was it the amount of trust that they have for one another? The amount of time they had spent together to believe in each other?

Lucy shook her head and felt her confusion taking over her mind. Just what made them this powerful to continue fighting? They weren't like this before!
She then remembered Wendy crying about her loss in the games and widened her eyes. The determination to let everyone acknowledge their true potential.

"Lucy, what are you doing back there?! Keep on fighting!" She snapped out of her thoughts and looked over to Sting and Rogue, widening her eyes when she saw the two of them all worn out with cuts all over. Her mouth lifting into a smirk, she somewhat found her answer.

It was right there in front of her. How could she be so oblivious about everything till now?

She always said it to everyone who'd ask her! It was their trust and belief in her, and everything pretty much that has been supporting her very existence until now!

The magic circle immediately growing bigger, she held the sword up to the air where all of the present guild masters widened their eyes. "A new spell?" Makarov questioned as he watched the circle shoot up to the sky where more circles opened up in front of it.

"All of you! Get away from her!" Mavis yelled out.

[Dreame 2019 Edition]
[https://discord.gg/CrPjmGR]

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1K 44 20
Natsu is known all throughout the land of Fiore, he's greatly known for his dragon-slaying abilities. Flames are used to represent him alongside, lig...
480K 13.3K 26
Lisanna came back from the dead after the Edolas incident, you know what happens from there. Blah blah blah, Lucy hates Fairy Tail now, stuff like th...
206K 5.8K 20
[COMPLETED] When Lucy Heartfilia, a confident Celestial Wizard, is completely dumped from her beloved 'Team Natsu' and replaced by Lisanna, Natsu's f...
262K 6.1K 37
Lucy Heartfillia, a proud wizard of the Fairytail Guild, overhears her best friend and crush, Natsu Dragneel saying, "Lucy? I don't like her, she's p...