THE OTHER โ” DIEGO HARGREEVES

By sebasstan

๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š๐š’๐š—๐š. โ UM... ALLISON YOUR BROTHER ALMOST KILLED ME WITH A KNIFE. โž in which allison's best friend ... More

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘
PROLOGUE โ” MY ASSISTANT
CHAPTER ONE โ” IM SUPPOSED TO BE NICE?
CHAPTER TWO โ” WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING?
CHAPTER THREE โ” THERE'S A CHILD ON THE FLOOR.
CHAPTER FOUR โ” BIG FAN OF YOURS. REALLY.
CHAPTER FIVE โ” LET GO.
CHAPTER SIX โ” NEW GIRLFRIEND? OR WHAT?
CHAPTER SEVEN โ” FAREWELL BROTHER DEAREST
CHAPTER EIGHT โ” ACT LIKE MY MOTHER
CHAPTER NINE โ” YOU READY SIS?
CHAPTER TEN โ” I GOT US DRINKS TO FORGET
CHAPTER ELEVEN โ” SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE
CHAPTER TWELVE โ” WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?
CHAPTER THIRTEEN โ” NOT IN FRONT OF THE KID
CHAPTER FOURTEEN โ” PROTECTIVE NEPHEW
CHAPTER FIFTEEN โ” HAZEL AND CHA CHA MODE
CHAPTER SIXTEEN โ” I'LL BE RIGHT BACK
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN โ” HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN MY AUNT?
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN โ” YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY
CHAPTER NINETEEN โ” DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME
CHAPTER TWENTY โ” YEAH, YOU'RE NOT TAKING CARE OF ME
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE โ” I'M GONNA GET US OUT OF HERE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO โ” LET ME DIE IN PEACE
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE โ” ZOYA POPOVA
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR โ” HEY SWEETS
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE โ” WHERE ARE YOU GOING?
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX โ” WHAT THE HELL?
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN โ” LET ME DEAL WITH THEM
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT โ” TELL HIM TO HEAL ME
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE โ” THE MOON
CHAPTER THIRTY โ” DIEGO... I'M FLATTERED
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE โ” TIE ME UP & LET ME DIE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO โ” YOU AND "PEACHES", HUH?
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE โ” POET'S DEATH
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR โ” DETECTIVE PATCH
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE โ” HE'S NOT ONLY GONNA KILL ME
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX โ” YOU OKAY, PEACHES?
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN โ” WE WERE MORE...
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT โ” THE FORESHADOWING
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE โ” THE BLEEDING THROAT
CHAPTER FORTY โ” TALKING WITH HAZEL
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE โ” THEY'RE GONE...
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO โ” THE WORDS THAT CAME OUT
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE โ” ATTENTION SEEKER
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR โ” THE END?
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐’
PROLOGUE โ” NEW YEAR, NEW ME
CHAPTER ONE โ” ALL BOTTLED UP
CHAPTER TWO โ” UNEXPECTED SURPRISE
CHAPTER THREE โ” THE NEW ONE
CHAPTER FOUR โ” THE WRONG ONES
CHAPTER FIVE โ” THE RING
CHAPTER SIX โ” THE THREE MEN
CHAPTER SEVEN โ” BREAKING IN
CHAPTER EIGHT โ” OUTTA HERE
CHAPTER TEN โ” SIX DAYS LEFT
CHAPTER ELEVEN โ” OUR VIRGIN FRIEND
CHAPTER TWELVE โ” THE PLAN
CHAPTER THIRTEEN โ” TRAVEL BACK
CHAPTER FOURTEEN โ” A PROMISED DATE
CHAPTER FIFTEEN โ” BODY ON THE COUCH
CHAPTER SIXTEEN โ” DOOMSDAY
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN โ” THE UNCONSCIOUS
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN โ” THE WANTED
CHAPTER NINETEEN โ” BIGGEST FAN
CHAPTER TWENTY โ” WHATEVER HAPPENS
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE โ” AMAZING PERSON
THE OTHERS vol. 2
OO1. FAMILY REUNION + CAPULETS
OO2. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
OO3. MAGNETS AND MINDS
OO4. THE FUTURE CAPULET
OO5. BOYS MEET ANGER

CHAPTER NINE โ” PEACHES AND SWEETS

11K 549 472
By sebasstan

(𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎.) 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐒
❝ I THOUGHT I LOST YOU, SWEETS.❞

"Vanya."

"I can't believe I have a sister... or two."

Vanya, along with Diego, ran down the stairs.

"Poet?" Diego reaches the girl, gingerly touching her cheek. His eyes glistened with tears and his bottom lip quivered slightly. "You're really here?"

"Who are you?" Poet questioned before a look of "confusion" overtook her face. At seeing Diego's confused expression, she started laughing a little, tears stinging her eyes. "I'm kidding. I'm kidding, peaches."

A tear fell out of Diego's eye and he wrapped his arms tightly around her frame. Poet hugged him back just as tightly, feeling his new facial hair tickling the nape of her neck while she ran her hands through his now long hair.

"I thought you were dead," his voice cracked, the two ignoring everything happening around them. He grabbed her hand and placed it on his chest where she could feel his heart speeding as fast as Paris's. "I-I th-thought I-I l-lost y-you."

"Oh, Diego," Poet furrowed her eyebrows, placing her other hand on top of his cheek. She ran her thumb over the apple of it and softly smiled. "Breathe in, babe. In and out." He did so, letting out shaky breaths, too, while a sad smile tilted on the corner of his lips. "No rush. Take your time."

"I thought I lost you, sweets," he sniffed. "I thought I lost you."

"Why?" She asked.

He shakily reached down to grab the piece of paper in his front pocket and unfolded it, handing it to her. He chewed on his bottom lip when he felt her fingertips brushing against his skin and watched her read the paper. She sighed at reading the same headline she had read on the paper Allison had given her.

"What?" Diego asked, eyebrows furrowed as he heard the sound she let out. Poet shook her head while chuckling a little. She turned to her side so he could see the paper and she pointed out the names at the bottom.

"It says right here that Nancy and John Capulet died, never Poet and Paris."

Diego immediately turned to look at Five. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"You should've read the entire thing, you idiot," Five squinted his eyes at him, receiving a nudge on the side by Paris. Five sighed a little before turning to look at his brother. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

Diego didn't say anything and turned to look back at the girl. He smiled and pressed his forehead against hers, placing his hands on the sides of her head. "I'm not letting you out of my sight."

"What about the bathroom?"

He stayed quiet before nodding. "When you feel comfortable." She closed her eyes and focused on his memories, but she stopped in one when she saw a girl and then her face being replaced by her own. She smiled a little when she could hear what Diego said, though, she mentally called him stupid for thinking she was ever dead.

"I need to come clean, sweetheart," he cut her thoughts off. "I kissed someone." When she opened his mouth. He quickly cut her off. "But I-I stopped when I noticed that it wasn't you. I swear."

"I know, Diego."

"How-oh... I forgot you can read minds," he chuckled breathlessly, but he winced in pain when she punched his arm. "Ow."

"That's for being a dumbass and kissing her, and for the fact that you told a random stranger about what I could do and what Paris can do," she said and he nodded, letting out a "I deserve that" while rubbing his arm. But she smiled and grabbed him by his shirt, pulling him down. "But I missed you and I love you."

"I love you, t—"

She kissed him and he kissed her back just as passionately. They could hear Klaus and Allison letting out small comments and Poet tried her hardest not to laugh.

"Ooh, getting a little action."

"Now that is a kiss."

When they pulled away, they smiled at each other before turning to look at the others. Diego walked towards Paris and fist bumped him.

"Did you cry for little ol' me?" Paris teased, a smirk lifting on his lips. Diego playfully glared at him.

"Shut up, kid."

"Vanya!" Poet exclaimed, jumping into the hug she was sharing with Allison. "I'm not your sister, but I'm a great friend."

"Really great," Allison repeated.

"I missed you."

"Another person missed me," Vanya excitedly said, wrapping her arms around Poet, too.

"Oh, that's so sweet," they heard Klaus comment before he wrapped his arms around the three girls.

"No. Jesus."

Vanya giggled. "Hi."

Klaus kissed her head. "Hey, Vanny."

"Klaus," the four turned to look at Five. "Is Ben here?"

Poet looked at Klaus and raised an eyebrow, expecting him to say "yes" but he lied. "Oh, uh... no."

"Kl—"

"No," Klaus cut him off, "unfortunately, ghosts can't time travel."

Poet tried to talk again but she frustratedly sighed when she was cut off again by Ben. "Are you kidding me?"

"Poet."

Poet turned to look at who was calling her and saw Luther standing by, playing with his fingers. She looked around and pointed at herself.

"You're calling me?"

"I-I just wanted to apologize for how I acted towards you before," he cleared his throat. "I let Dad's words about you Capulets get into my head and I'm sorry for acting like a jerk towards you."

Poet furrowed her eyes and nodded. "It's fine, Luther. I mean, I was rude towards you, too. I-I usually called you out on whatever bullshit came out of your mouth about the moon, but it turned out you were right all along."

"Oh, my God," Klaus mumbled to Allison. "Is the only Hargreeves that hated a Capulet finally warming up to one? Am I dreaming?"

"I think I'm hallucinating," Allison mumbled, holding her head.

"Are we okay?" Luther nervously scratched the back of his head and Poet shrugged.

"Why the hell not? It's better to forgive then to hold a grudge. I just wanted an apology."

Luther chuckled and Diego turned to look at Paris.

"Hey, kid," Paris hummed and looked at him, "did your aunt cry when she heard about me?" Paris smirked and nodded. "Does she still have her instincts?"

"I don't know," Paris frowned before nodding. "Yeah."

"Look at this," Diego raised a knife and threw it to Poet's head, the girl immediately turning around and stopping it, her hand glowing.

"Are you serious, Diego?" She raised an eyebrows at him and she dropped the knife. He and Paris snickered and she rolled her eyes, a smile on her lips.

"Oh, Diego," Klaus called out to the man, "I gotta tell you something before I forget."

"What?"

Poet, reading his mind, quickly shook her head. "Klaus, don't."

"There's this guy that keeps harassing Poet," Klaus let out. "Go kick his ass!"

Diego turned to look at Poet. "Is it true?"

"Yeah, but it's nothing—"

"And he got her fired! He's a teacher, Diego," Klaus continued, whispering the last part while shushing himself.

"I'mma go beat his ass whoever the hell this dude is."

"Diego."

"I'mma kill him."

"Paris?"

"Got him."

☂️
AUTHOR'S NOTE!

double update 😎
but ahhhhh i missed
my babies 🥺

also:

ummm... where's my cookie? 🤨

please don't 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

799K 18.3K 20
โ› it was always you. โœ book one. โช number five x fem.reader โซ
141K 3.2K 21
"Because even in the worst times of our lives, you still didn't love me"- Victoria Hargreeves, number eight Family in name, but not in fact Book one
592K 25K 80
meet the commission's worst spy. โ”€โ”€ ๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™ช๐™ญ ยฉ 2020
21.2K 474 45
๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐:) ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ: ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐€๐ข๐๐š๐ง ๏ฟฝ...