Jikook ff - Cold Hearted

Brittbrittybritt

Jungkook cold hearted alpha becomes mafia leader. Finds an adorable omega named Jimin. **I do not own any rig... Еще

Description
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
End Note

Chapter 49

9.3K 347 25
Brittbrittybritt

Okay so I got tired lol. So I'm really sorry I didn't edit this chapter but I didn't want to save it for tomorrow. So anyways I'm posting it now if y'all see mistakes just a leave a comment and I'll edit everything thing tomorrow. 💜😁

Taegi

Suga

Suga

Suga

Tae's mind yells and calls out for his alpha. The alpha is occupying all of his thoughts. He needs the Alpha in every single way. His body, mind, and heart are screaming for his Alpha Suga.

Where is he? Why am I here? Why does my life continue to turn to turmoil. My father was right in front of me. Yet he was torn away once again. Alpha I need you but, I also hate you.

The last conscious moment Tae can recall is sitting in the SUV waiting to drive home but, beyond that the memory goes hazy and he can only recall darkness taking over his eye sight.

Why can I not remember more? Why can't I escape this darkness? Please someone help me! I don't want to be here anymore.

Dad!

Alpha!

Jimin!

Anyone!

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh ........... Calm .......... Slow your breathing ........... Relax and become calm. You will awake soon my dear but, you need yo calm your body and mind."

"Who are you?" Tae yells as his panic becomes more fierce for he is fearful of what has become of himself and what the current situation is. All these thoughts funning through his head but, what he truly wonders is how did he nearly escaped chaos, only to be thrown right back in to it once again.

"Calm down my other half! Our body can't will shut down if you continue to stress."

Other half? Wait is my wolf in a mind link with me?

"Winter?"

"Yes my half."

"Oh Winter! I'm so glad I'm not alone!" Tae tried to sound as joyful as possible but, he was terrified because although his is with him, they are shrouded by darkness.

"Winter my wolf, where are we? Why is there only dark and no light? Where is our Alpha? I'm scared."

"Shhhhhhhh, i know it's scary Tae but, if we don't calm our nerves we will not leave the dark. We are unconscious so we must focus all energy into healing so we can awake."

"Unconscious? Like in a coma?" Tae starts to work into a.panic again even though he had just received a clear warning from his wolf that he must remain calm. "OH GOD! OH GOD! I'm to handsome to die. Yoongi baby help me wake up! Please my spicy hot one! PLEASE!"

"Seriously? Spicy hot one? That's what your focus is right now? Snap out of it drama king. Focus your energy on healing or so help me I'll send lewd images to Alpha of all your dirty thoughts."

"Nooooooooooo! I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'll focus. Focusing allllllll my energy into healing right now! No dirty alpha thoughts present....... Even if I do want a majorly hot steamy kiss right now."

"Fucking focus you loon."

"Sigh ...... I got it. Must awake from this dreadful coma in order to indulge in kisses."

Tae was concentrating and pushing all his energy into healing because he truly did need contact with his alpha. The mean wolf can be pissy all it wants but, I'm in need of some suga energy.

Grrrrrrrrr growl

"Got it, got it ..... Sigh ..... I'm focusing you hard ass."

As Winter and Tae send all their remaining energy into healing, they didn't know that their Alpha has been by their side every minute. Suga has been desperately holding onto Tae's hand sitting quietly beside Tae who is in a coma on a hospital bed. The sight of a motionless quiet Tae baby crushes the Alphas heart causing so much pain.

"Oh my baby. Please don't sleep much longer. My wolf and I may end up going on an insane rampage soon. We both need you. I love you."

Suga held on tightly to Tae's one hand with both of his own, holding it close to his lips leaving small light kisses on the back of the omegas hand. Sweet tender words spoken over and over. Not one crude word has left the Alphas lips towards the omega. Truly now the Alpha wishes he was not crude towards his mate but, from now on there will only be sweet words.

"Excuse me sir."

Suga looked up and made eye contact with the small petite nurse. His face scrunches up from a gentle a gaze to a gaze filled with hostility.

"What now nurse?" Suga asked annoyed. Though his attention is on the nurse, Tae's hand has never left his grasp.

"Well ...... Um ......"

As the nurse stuttered to speak, she kept moving her gaze away from the sharp one she was receiving from the Alpha.

"Get on with it girl. What is it?"

"Um .... Yes .... Um .... Well you see I need to check your mates vitals and he could use a sponge bath. If you wouldn't mind stepping out for awhile so we can do these things please."

Suga growled at the nurse to show dominance. There was no way any of these wolves here would see his baby without clothes. With a snarl Suga responded to the nurse.

"You may check his vitals, BUT NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE BUT ME WILL BATH MY OMEGA! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!"

The nurse quickly nodded her head and ran to grab the patients clip board so she could quickly record all of the current vitals and report them back to the doctor.

Suga kept a sharp eye on the nurse as she fumbled around with the machines on the other side of the hospital bed. He truly hates that these nurses and doctors have to keep coming in this room and disturb his peace with his mate. It's too fucking annoying for words.

As the nurse continued to struggle with the machines, Suga got more and more annoyed watching this nurse. Like really come on is she new to this shit? Get on with it already.

"Are you almost fucking done?" Suga asked annoyed.

"Um ..... Yes ... Well, I mean actually. I am a little confused."

Suga growled at the nurse. "Don't you dare say you don't know what your doing because I'm not afraid to hit you woman."

"No! No! That's not what I mean. I mean .... Um ..... I'll let the doctor come talk to you."

The nurse quickly ran off before the could get anymore tongue lashings from the scary Alpha.

Though Suga should be concerned as to why the nurse was confused during the vital check, all he wanted to do was focus all his attention and energy onto the omega. As Suga kept Tae's hand against his lips, the alphas eyes were glued to the omegas gorgeous face.

How can any wolf be so damn gorgeous? How can I be so damn lucky? This omega, though he is unconscious, is the most loveable creature upon this earth. I almost fucked everything up. My behaviour at first was total dickhead behavior. I promise to change for you baby. So, please. I'm begging you wake up.

Suga leaned over and left a peck on the omegas forehead. As the alpha sat back down on to his chair, the doctor walks in and completely ignores his presence. So, Suga watches carefully as the doctor does the same random shit as the nurse. He started at one machine, then moves over to the next, and runs back to the first one.

"Okay what the hell. You are starting to piss me off. Is there something fucking wrong or not?" Suga had stood up as he yelled at the doctor.

"Well sir. No. Nothing is terribly wrong. Actually it's good news, I just needed to check everything to make sure that these results are right."

"Good news?" Suga asked in a calm tone.

"Yes! Your mates body is finally healing and not in distress. Which means hopefully Mr. Tae sill awaken within time. He is recovering which is all good news."

Suga smiled so big and wide that his gums were showing. Ignoring the doctor, the alpha sat back down and continued to hold Tae's hand. The doctor feeling his presence is no longer needed in this moment he exit the room leaving the two mates alone once again.

Good news! Good news! This is great news! My baby should be waking up. Wake up soon baby. I need all sorts of loving from you.

Suga had fallen asleep in his chair that sat next to Tae's bed. The fatigue from staying up for a week was starting to catch up to the Alpha. No natter how strong a wolf can be, being sleep deprived can bring anyone down.

Suga had been asleep for a couple of hours. All the nurses that had walked in for their vital check routines giggled as the Alpha certainly dis not look scary while he was sleeping, no.in fact everyone was comparing the strong big wolf to a tiny fluffy cat.

A large hand suddenly slapped down on to the Alphas shoulder causing him to jerk awake.

"You can leave now young alpha."

Suga glared harshly at the Alpha that awoke him from his deep slumber.

"FUCK!"

"You do have an awful mouth on you."

"Well fuck you. Your no longer needed here old man."

"You may have beat me that night but, nothing changes the fact that Tae over there is my child."

"So fucking woop dee doo. He is my mate! MY OMEGA! You have no claim here old man!"

Dang this old dude is annoying. I can definitely see where Tae gets some of his personality.

"You can't take him!"

"I'm not taking my son away. Even if I tried the mating bond would burn and harm the two of you if your gone too long from one another. I refuse to see my child suffer. So, young rest assured he will still be here if you leave for a short while to get some sleep and clean up a bit okay. If he happens to start waking up I'll have the nurses call you."

Suga stood there pondering his thoughts when all of a sudden he felt a tug on his wrist. The Alpha quickly spun around to find that his mate was lightly gripping into his wrist.

"Baby your awake." Suga whispered. The Alpha was frozen. He didn't dare to move a muscle incase he was just asleep and dreaming. Is his baby really awake looking at him with fantastic doe eyes of his.

"Alpha ...... "

"Yes?"

"I'm very hungry." Tae said in a groggy tone.

Both alphas broke out into a slight giggle at the cuteness overload of the freshly awakened omega.

"What would you like to eat my dear son?" Alpha Zane asked.

"Dumplings please?" Tae asked with a gentle smile.

"Will do my boy. I'll be back with some dumplings." The Alpha left.

Suga still had stood in the same spot and even flinched. He was still trying to gage the situation. On one hand he is extremely excited that his omega is awake and on the other hand the omegas dad is here to ruin the moment.

"Alpha ..... I was lonely and really missed you."

Tae's words made the Alpha move and stepped forward towards the bed.

"I missed you too my baby. Please ....." Suga started to choke on his words. "Please don't ever leave me like this again."

Suga allowed tears to stream down his face as he kneeled down beside the bed once again taking the omegas hand into his own and laying his down in the bed.

Tae's heart was overjoyed by the cute and sweet Alpha and he too hopes no such scenarios would keep him away from his Alpha.

Suga looked up and locked gazes with thw omega. "I love you so much my sweet mate."

Tae was shocked at first. He truly heard a heart felt confession of love from a strong pigheaded Alpha. Did his ears right. Well of course they did. Who could resist my gorgeous face?

"I love you too my adorable Alpha."

Tae sat up and pulled Suga's arms up hinting at him to stand.

"Hug please?" Tae asked sweetly.

"Of course my love."

------------------------
😁
Last chapter for this book is the next. Chp 50 will conclude but be left open as to lead into a book 2.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

BETRAYAL Savannah

Фанфик

50.6K 2.9K 20
ABO MAFIA AU: From the moment Taehyung laid eyes on Seokjin, he knew he was the alpha he needed in his life. However, becoming the mate of a mafia bo...
Empress Ji - Jikook | Vmin Priya

Исторические романы

17.2K 1.6K 35
♤Slow Updates♤ Jimin was born as a beautiful Omega but now pretends to be an alpha to avoid becoming a palace maidservent. To get revenge on his enem...
546 39 1
Jimin is heartbroken. Because soon his alpha will be someone else's. He have no option, but to let the alpha go.
646K 45.5K 120
Jimin is about to do something illegal. Something that can have him put in jail for life. Jimin is an omega. He is attempting to join the band BTS to...