the DEVIL [JJK+KTH]

By Jayniel_ezra

[Book 1 + Book 2 included] Taehyung certainly had a lot to do as a Detective but summoning the Devil with a s... More

Disclaimer
|Sneak Peak|
|Character Description|
|1| That's a Cursed Sandwich
|2| A Deal with the Devil
|3| Delusional Theatrical Playboy
|4| Would never Lie to You
|5| Ain't no fingers for ya
|6| The Demon's on loose
|7| Don't like you
|8| The Devil's come to play
|9| Moustache, Baldy and Dicaprio
|10| Black Baccara Roses
|11| Let's Bang-kinda Date
|12| Birthday Bashed Head
|13| Homophobia, a vibe Killer
|15| Smurf Powder's got quality
|16| Unanswered Questions
|17| Quite a bit of a Charmer
|18| Speak the name of the Devil
|19| He bites to the Bone
|20| Classy Pervert
|21| An Angel's Questionnaire
|22| A Master, a Servant
|23| Detective Kim's a little too chatty
|24| That would make the two of us
|25| Did he just run away?
|26| Temptation, as sweet as his skin.
|27| Hangover ain't all that pretty
|28| The Devil's Treasure
|29| Let's have a bit of a sexy time
|30| He, with the Cerulean eyes
|31| Jealousy, as calm as Juno's blood
|32| Take No Refunds!
|33| Little bit of a pickle
|34| Partners no more
|35| Master of spontaneous dumb choices
|36| Sweet Dreams, Detective Kim
|37| Selfish Desires aids none
|38| A Reunion of unlikely sorts
IMPORTANT NEWS YALL OMG
|39| A mistake over a mistake
|40| Only Human
|41| Pray for the Sinner
|42| A Pied Piper's tune
|43| Prayers for an Answer
|44| Thirteen
|45| In your arms, there I lay Dead
|46| Red blossoms in a Swallow's nest
|47| A Golden chalice to lips of Ember
|48| The Art of chasing Tainted dreams
|49| Miss me in Secret
|50| The Return of the King
|51| The Raven of the Night
|52| The Citadel under Sea
|53| The Devil is a nosy man
|54| No Touch
|55| Caviar be damned
|56| A hunger to Satiate
|57| A Test to Prevail
|58| The prodigal son returns
|59| An ugly neighbour from Hell
|60| God rest ye merry Gentlemen
|61| The Enemy under Floorboards
|62| More Beautiful than Dawn itself
|63| The Beginning of the End
|64| Heart lay naked, for your eyes to see
|65| The one that is more human
|66| He who herds the Sheep to Hell
|67| The Chrysalis of the Dead
|68| Blood in His teeth, He smiles so sweet
|69| Only the Fool loves
|70| A prisoner of His will and a slave to one's own desire

|14| Chase-down, Get-away kiss

6.9K 537 455
By Jayniel_ezra

Chapter 14: Chase-down, Get-away kiss

___________________________________________

One may say, Heaven is the best place to ever exist among realms- but Jungkook would beg to differ with that.

No... not Heaven, nor Hell for that matter of fact-

If there was another thing Jungkook's soul was attached to other than alcohol or sex or drugs- was Sinner.

One of the few things that Jungkook built from his hands- which wasn't all that much of shit; was his beloved neon-interior dim lit clubs.

You see- Jungkook didnt have much talents on his own.

Sure, he was hot as hell and he could sing like an angel. He could certainly make anyone drop to their knees (literally) and could pop up some fun-colored eyes with superman strengths, but quote unquote, Jungkook wasn't very gifted with the thinking compartment.

In shorter words.

Jungkook is a fucking dumbass.

Jimin smirked putting his pen down.

The cherry pink haired male didnt necessarily worship anybody (He's a Demon, duh) but he did worship the fact that his dear boss was an alcoholic, sex addict.

And Jimin never missed a day to scribble 'Jungkook is a fucking dumbass' into his notepad, to help him calm his nerves down.

It was funny- really.

Jeon Jungkook, the free-spirited extroverted Devil and Park Jimin, the murderous scheming loyal Demon.

Jimin wouldnt lie- he hated the fucking King of Hell with every inch of his non-existent soul and had countless moments where he wanted to drive Mortem straight into the Devil's ass.

But then again- Jimin had sworn an oath to protect the Devil with his life.

Yeah- Jimin surely did want to kill Jungkook... but if Jungkook were to die by someone else's hands- Jimin could bet that, that someone would never live to see another daylight- to kill Jungkook- is his right. And if anybody else were to take that right away from him, it would be over his own damned dead body.

For all the centuries he had to put up with the man child, Jimin believed he deserved the chance to drive his knife at least once.

Jungkook was nothing but a moron.

A moron, he couldnt disobey.

"Jiminiee~"

The pink haired male rolled his eyes, turning around to spot one of his usuals seated on the high stools.

Jimin smiled evily, his eyes crinkling on its sides

Oh how he wanted this world to spark up blue and orange.

"Lisa" Jimin purred, his fingers running on the counter as he leaned on the cool marble.

"Can you get me an Appletini?" She asked flirtatiously, a sweet smile on her lips as she pressed her chin on her palm with her elbow propped against the counter.

Jimin smiled back, irritated "we're closed, as you see..."

"Aw... aren't I your friend?" Lisa pouted, her eyes retaining the mischief in them.

Only if Mortem could kiss your skin, Jimin thought to himself, pulling a sweet fake smile on his lush lips.

Jimin leaned away from the counter and tilt his head.

"No" he replied, through his menacing smile.

Lisa scoffed, tilting her head as her raven bangs moved a bit.

Rolling her eyes, she picked up a matte lipstick from her purse and undid the lid, applying the bright red tint to her lips.

"You're always mean to me Jiminie" she pouted, glancing at the male.

"If you knew how annoying you are, you'd hate yourself too" Jimin snapped, his eyes shooting daggers while the evil smile remained on his lips

Lisa scoffed again, putting the lid back on and clicked her tongue.

"Have you seen Ju-"

"No." Jimin deadpanned, cutting her off.

"Jiminie- c'mon tell me... he even changed the password to his elevator" Lisa groaned, tapping her glitter acrylic nails on the counter.

"Yeah and do you ever wonder why?" Jimin replied rolling his eyes, taking a swig of the pure malty whiskey that Jungkook had stashed away.

"I just want to see him" Lisa pouted, her fingers running through her dark locks to smoothen them.

"Sorry to break it to you- but I don't think he wants to see you" Jimin snorted, putting his glass down.

Lisa scoffed, throwing her head back.

"Who even came up with this 3-time visit rule? It's so annoying" Lisa clicked her tongue distastefully.

Jimin smiled.

Jungkook was an icon like that-

For as much as horror movies would show the 'occurrences in three' as a sign of disrespect to the Almighty, Jungkook had taken up to the same cause- but, with a different twist.

Everything comes in threes or more.

Let it be the sex partners he'd have for a night or the number of times one stranger with desires could visit him to quench their thirsts.

Well- Jungkook did live to annoy his  father, the Almighty and oh well.... what other way could he choose to avoid clingy partners and make fun of the Guy upstairs at the same time?

Jungkook was more of a classy douche like that- classy but a certified douche.

"You've already come up to him thrice Lalisa, you will see him no more. Besides, he has probably forgotten about you by now" Jimin smirked, tilting his head.

Lisa grit her teeth, slightly annoyed.

She stood up, sliding her business card on the counter.

"He hasn't forgotten about me and if he wants me back here again- he can call on this number" Lisa retorted, turning away from the counter as her heels clicked on the floor all the way to the elevator and disappeared behind the doors.

Jimin snorted and picked up the card.

Lalisa Manoban.

"What a freak" Jimin mumbled, tossing the card in the drawer where hundred other business cards were sprawled.

Jimin sighed gulping down his liquor. His ears picked up the elevator dinging and familiar footsteps padding against the floor.

"Ah- she finally left."

"Keep your hoes out or I'm tossing them outta the window next time Jungkook" Jimin grit his teeth.

Jungkook smiled unapologetically, as he pursed himself a drink.

"No need to be hasty Jimin. Afterall Lisa is a lady so no need to be rude to her" Jungkook grinned, sipping the malts whiskey and humming at the taste.

"Mm then how about I give her the password to your elevator hm?" Jimin scoffed.

Jungkook's chuckle reduced as he sighed in defeat "please dont do that..."

"Why can't you tell her to fuc- dillydally away then huh? She comes here with her Durian ass perfume giving me a fucking migraine..." Jimin said, crossing his arms against his chest.

"Mm is that so?" Jungkook sighed "well... I'll see what I can do- it's not like I can sleep with her again anyway-"

"So do you want me to dispose her?" Jimin cut in, eyes gleaming with excitement.

"Dispose- Jimin... who raised you?" Jungkook sighed, disappointed.

"You did." Jimin deadpanned, scoffing.

"Ah- right" Jungkook chuckled awkwardly and the pink haired man rolled his eyes "dear Jimin, I'll ask Lisa to stop bothering you- her three times are up so she will not be sticking around here anymore"

"Besides... I wanted to ask you-" Jungkook paused, taking a seat on one of the high stools around the counter.

"- did you find anything on Min Yoongi?" Jungkook questioned smacking his lips.

"Mm the pale skinned guy?" Jimin replied.

"Yeah.. other than that?" Jungkook paused.

"Your colleague?" Jimin tilt his head.

"Mmhm yeah?"

"The transf-"

"Jimin." Jungkook cut him off, knowing the pink haired male's shenanigans too well.

Jimin cackled, his lips curving into a huge grin.

"Alright Alright- yeah.. Dr. Min Yoongi. Pale skinned guy, raven hair. Transferred here few months ago from Kyoto University, Japan. Was awarded as one of the bests out there." Jimin paused shifting his weight to his other leg "as for family- he has none, there was nothing in the records, isn't much of a party-guy, doesnt have many friends either. Works from 9 to 5 with a calculated schedule. Hobbies aren't much- but the guy spends a lotta hours in libraries reading history or studying art or medicine, anatomy whatever it is. With the amount of times I've seen him, I can concur his favourite color is dark ash gray"

Jungkook hummed, jutting his lip.

"What do you mean my mmh? I aced a whole test here for your next bed warmer" Jimin interjected, impatient for a compliment for all of his hard work.

"Its not a- I dont wanna have sex with him." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"What? So what was the whole point of slaving me around for your spy job?!" The pink haired male frowned.

"I dont know... he gives me- this funny feeling... you know- the chills? Yeah- he gives me the chills. Not like the excitement chills, but like he's challenging me kinda chills- you feel me?" Jungkook shrugged.

"Jeon Jungkook... the Devil- is feeling threatened by a what- an emo PhD 5'6" nerd?" Jimin guffawed laughing out loud.

"I'm not feeling threatened" Jungkook snorted "I mean- I dont hate the guy, but I dont exactly like him- it's the ominous aura around him y'know?"

"Yeah like your Detective Kim huh?" Jimin scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Hey- I like Detective Kim." Jungkook cut in, sipping the bitter liquor "He's a funny guy, pretty ominous and cold but I like his advances of appearing like a predator an ordering me around like I'm some helpless bunny. It's fun actually- seeing him frown and his face twist into annoyance"

"Okay why do I feel bad for him now?" Jimin sighed, clearly done with Jungkook's antics.

The Devil laughed, his smile full.

"Its refreshing you know- people needing me not because I have a nice face and a great dick, but for my capabilities" Jungkook said, with a relieving sigh.

"You dont have a nice face nor a great dick and I'm pretty sure you go there is because you planted yourself there and they have no other choice but to bare with you" Jimin said, rolling his eyebrows suggestively as he gulped down the whole glass.

Jungkook smiled, his eyes teasing

"yeah you're right- I don't have a nice face or a great dick- I have an Amazing face and an Awesome dick and people, like Detective Kim need me because they believe in my magic mojo show" Jungkook winked as he stood up from the chair.

"If you are capable, gather some more information off of Dr. Min" Jungkook said as he pulled over the suit-jacket on his shoulders.

"You sure you dont have your eyes on him?" Jimin quirked up, his eyebrow raised and clearly suspicious of why Jungkook would need information of a person he wasnt even interested on.

"No..." Jungkook said with a smile and turned away, walking away from the counter and towards the elevator. Pressing onto the button on the panel, he stepped in, his stance straight.

"but it seems like Dr. Min has his- and I don't think I quite like it..."

********

"NO! DO NOT ENGAGE DETECTIVE KIM- Wait for the backup-"

Taehyung pulled out his earpiece, frustrated from Johnny's frantic voice over the line.

Taehyung exhaled, calming his heartbeat.

He peeked around the corner, watching the thugs load the goods into the trucks.

This wasn't supposed to be a raid- Taehyung just set out to the location from his 'gut feeling' only to find out that a huge drug operation was being shifted from the base.

Taehyung would have stepped up but the fact each thug could carry at least one firearm- wasnt a reassuring oddity on his side.

Taehyung watched as they pulled down the shutters, packing to leave.

No... the Unit would lose them if he'd wait for the backup.

Taehyung exhaled again, steadying his heartbeat. His hand clasped around the base of his gun, the smooth surface pricking his skin and clawing at his soul.

No... Taehyung pursed his lips, gulping.

Spotting a 40 year old man in expensive clothing, Taehyung assumed the guy must be the boss.

The shades, the gold chains around his neck and the unbuttoned shirt with a cigarette between his fingers-

He fit the picture.

Taehyung watched as few men transferred the packages into the last truck.

The operation didnt seem as huge as Geomjeongbaem- but regardless, it was still lethal enough to the put the whole state at risk, if possible.

And just as Taehyung was peeking out, he spotted one of the few things trip and fall to the ground. The box opened and electric-blue sealed package fell out.

Taehyung's eyes widened.

That wasnt cocaine or weed.

What the heck was that?!

In his whole life he hadnt seen a drug of that shade being smuggled.

"Johnny- JOHNNY!" Taehyung whisper shouted into his phone.

"Yeah- Yeah I'm here- over." Johnny replied.

"Find Jin. The Drug's not what we thought- it's a bright electric blue shaded powder- over" Taehyung whispered.

"What? I'm on it-"

"They're leaving- I'm gonna grab a sample and dash- over." Taehyung cut in, pulling out his earpiece again.

Taehyung crept forward, his eyes vigilant and his hand firmly holding up his gun.

He waited as few of the trucks began moving out of the gate and most of the thugs disappeared with it, leaving few weak-looking two to three men behind.

..six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve...

Taehyung counted in his head.

It was a twenty five second gap- it took twenty five seconds for the thug to return to the truck and load in the box, summing up the fact that Taehyung had only twenty seconds out of the lot, to grab the sample and not get caught. The remaining five seconds were his leverage- the estimated seconds where the thug could see him, while returning to the truck.

Twenty seconds was a small window of opportunity with chances of being caught greater than 80%

But Taehyung knew he had to do it.

Crawling closer to the truck, with the help of sticking himself against a boulder.

...twenty one, twenty two, twenty three, twenty four, twenty five.

The thug walls out of the storage, stashes the box in and walks away from the truck, retracing his steps and steps into the storage room.

One, two...

Taehyung swiftly jumps out of his hidden spot and walks up to the  behind of the truck.

..eight, nine...

Taehyung spotted the brown boxes loaded into the truck- there were at least 30 neatly packed boxes.

...twelve, thirteen..

The Detective pulled open a box, the blue powdered packages coming in his view. He swiftly grabbed one and stashed it away in his jeans.

...eihhteen, nineteen, twenty, twe-

"HEY! WHO ARE YOU?!"

Taehyung's head snapped, turning into the direction of the storage.

"STOP RIGHT THERE-"

Without wasting another second, Taehyung dashed away, jumping over the boulder.

He heard voices awaken all over behind his back and his eardrums burst into silence when he heard a gunshot go off, the bullet moving past his ear.

Shit.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Taehyung's legs moved faster, turning around the corner and running as fast his legs could take, as his heart pumped furiously with adrenaline and a rush of fear.

Fear.

Taehyung bolted into the sidewalk, pushing around the sketchy looking pedestrians who yelped and cursed at him.

He looked back, two of the thugs hot on his tail as one of them raised their gun again.

"EVERYBODY GET DOWN!" Taehyung yelled and another gun shot went off, the crowd screaming.

Shit.

Taehyung took a turn around the corner, running down an abandoned alley to lure the thugs away from the public.

Taehyung looked back again, the two stuck on his trail like gum sticking to the base of your shoes.

These guys seemed weak- but they were fast.

Taehyung grimaced at the bad luck latched on his back.

Fuck.

Dying in an abandoned alley from a cat and mouse chase was far from the glorious death Taehyung had envisioned.

He cleared his mind, running out of the other end of the alley by turning around the corner.

The sparingly crowded sidewalk coming in his view, his pace slowing with his lungs burning.

Fear.

This part of the city wasn't great- not for a cop in the least.

Taehyung kept his gaze steady and calculated, but when a hand gripped onto his wrist- Taehyung felt his brain short circuit.

Hands wrapped around his waist, pushing him to wall.

His eyes widened, his hand swiftly pushing his gun into the figure's abdomen.

But his hand trembled, a sheen white light zipping past his mind as warmth encased his lips.

What the fuck.

WHAT THE FUCK.

Taehyung's eyes widened more than it possibly could, catching the slick raven hair and the dark eyes that looked down on him.

Jungkook.

His eyes teasing, shameless.

Taehyung wanted to scream- and drop the Armani Crackhead down to hell.

The Detective tried twisting his arm free, but Jungkook easily overpowered his strength, pushing his lips to deliver an even more passionate kiss, stepping closer to Taehyung. Tilting his head and invading Taehyung's personal space.

Taehyung couldnt think of anything other than smacking Jungkook into the outer space.

He watched the teasing glint in his eyes and Taehyung swore Jungkook swiped his tongue on his lips.

FUCKING HELL.

Taehyung was fuming, his eyes lazer glaring but soon his attention diverted to the thugs that dashed past them

He felt Jungkook squeeze his waist, his hands moving to the gun's nozzle that was pressed to his stomach.

The raventte pulled the gun down, tilting his head to nip on the Detective's lips one last time before detaching himself- a shit eating grin on his face.

"Hey Hey Hey- Detective Kim- dont shoot me hehe"

Taehyung looked up at the annoying voice.

"I will kill you" Taehyung snarled, walking off while wiping his lips furiously with the back of his hand.

Jungkook grinned victoriously staring at the back of the Detective's head.

This was exciting.

*******

Taehyung grumbled, shooting an ugly look at the waiter and the lady scurried off, terrified from the man's intimidation gaze.

He grabbed the straw sipped the sweet fruity drink, his skin tingling- wanting to punch the smirk off of his partner's face.

"I-"

"Don't." Taehyung growled, clearly angered.

"Okay" Jungkook shrugged, a dreamy smile on his lips as he poured some alcohol from his metallic flask into the fruity drink and stirred it, amused.

Taehyung grit his teeth but then sighed.

If Jungkook was gaining entertainment from all of this- he was going to give none of it, Taehyung decided.

"You could have just pulled me to the side. Why the fuck did you kiss me you manwhore?" Taehyung snapped.

"Ay- no need to be rude. I'm a gentleman, since I saved your life and besides I always wanted to try that cinematic chase-down get-away kiss. Ya feel me?" Jungkook grinned, folding his fingers.

"You... are unbelieveable" Taehyung scoffed.

"Mm I know-" Jungkook shrugged "and like I said, you can't stay mad at me- I saved you afterall- again."

Taehyung curled his fingers.

This bitch.

Dont give him the laugh- Taehyung exhaled, trying to calm his boiling blood.

"Yeah- its not a big deal. And it was just a meaningless act and I'm not some virgin teen" Taehyung shrugged, sipping his drink.

"You.. are not mad at me? I kissed you- Jeon Jungkook kissed you?" The raventte scoffed.

Taehyung looked up, a sarcastic smile on his lips.

"Nope. You are not the first guy I kissed so dont let all of this get to your head. Besides, I got the sample and got away. Sometimes drastic measures has to be taken in cases and it's not even close to the things I had to do before so it's not a big deal"

"Oh?" Jungkook paused, his eyebrow raised and a funny smile on his lips.

"What?" Taehyung snapped, irritated.

"Nothing..." Jungkook replied, stirring his drink mindlessly and then looked up at the Detective.

His soft raven hair and big eyes- the single double lid. The smooth skin and the plaint lips.

The lips he touched, again.

Jungkook smiled.

"Its nothing... its just that I think that shade of red looks nice on you" Jungkook commented, noticing the sheen red shade rise up to the Detective's ears.

Cute.

"I will kill you" The Detective hissed, gritting his teeth.

Cute.

*******

Jungkook stared at the ceiling, exhausted and wanting to get out already as the rest of them discussed in the room.

The Devil sighed, his eyes scanning everyone in the room.

Jin.

Detective Jung

Johnny

Lieutenant Mingyu

Jihyo

Detective Kim

Dr. Min.

Hmm... Jungkook lifted his gaze up from the pale skinned man, returning to Detective Kim who was more interesting than the latter.

Jungkook, as the Devil was a man who preached consent.

Yet- he lost control this time.

Did he regret it? He wouldn't say that- Jungkook certainly didn't regret it.

He should be feeling awful because of that- but Jungkook felt no where as close to as feeling awful.

The kiss... it was spontaneous, his mind fighting his primal instinctive urges and by the second he could reign over, he had already pressed his lips against the Detective's.

Jungkook cant recall the last time he had lost himself like that-  it was as if something in his veins had sparked up.

Fear.

He could sense it-

Like an itch, clawing at his soul.

Jungkook was only stepping into his car when he felt those familiar heartbeats thump erratically in his ears laced with pure fear- he could sense all of it.

Jungkook couldnt think at that moment- his mind focused on the fact that the Detective was in danger somewhere.

With a flash he had resorted to spring open his hidden dark-feathered wings to travel faster, only for his senses to carry him to a murky looking district.

His eyes searched, his vision doubling- looking through the mortals and the hazy buildings, when his gaze stopped, spotting a familiar figure sprinting.

And everything after that- it was a mystery to Jungkook, himself.

He didn't know why he could sense the Detective being in danger or why did he use his cursed wings for travel or why did he kiss the Detective when his arms held the male.

Sure- Jungkook bullshitted through saying, he wanted to experience the cinematic-scene.... but the Devil knew better.

It wasn't because he planned it- no...

He planned none of it- not the part of focusing on a mortal's heartbeats, not the part of using his wings and definitely not the part of kissing the Detective.

No...

The Devil had lost his control.

And it bothered Jungkook.

He had never lost his control- never.

But for some reason, he did and it clawed at him inwardly.

"You'll lose control one day and bring chaos to the realms"

No.

Shutup old man, Jungkook scolded the voice that was etched into his mind from centuries ago- from the time, when he was banished to Hell.

Jungkook chuckled.

What a fucking joke...

Great joke Dad.

I'm fine. I haven't lost control.

Everything's fine. Everyone's fine. Ever-

"Hey- you okay man?"

"Huh?" Jungkook looked up, realizing he was talking outloud.

Everyone in the room stared at him blankly and Jungkook chuckled awkwardly.

"Uh... I uh- need to." Jungkook paused, his gaze stopping at Taehyung  "I'm having a migraine"

"Oh- well then I guess you should go take some fresh air" Hoseok replied, a little concerned.

Jungkook smiled apologetically and quickly dipped, walking out of the room.

The raventte walked out of the precinct, noticing the sky had already pulled it's dark veil overhead.

Sighing, Jungkook picked out the metallic flask from his pocket and undid the lid, sipping onto the bitter liquor.

"I thought you had a migraine"

Jungkook paused, turning around to face the figure with a smile gracing his lips.

"Aw.. are you worried about me Detective Kim?" Jungkook cooed.

"Yes" Taehyung rolled his eyes "I don't want to waste my time with having to testify in the court if my alcoholic partner dies"

"You hurt me Detective Kim... but joke's on you- I can't die" Jungkook said feigning a saddened expression.

"Right" Taehyung mumbled, rolling his eyebrows suggestively.

Jungkook grinned at the Detective, who he was sure was still irked by the kiss, but much to Jungkook's surprise, the Detective hadn't even once retaliated or punched him, like how the Devil had envisioned.

Detective Kim seemed calm, collected- probably scheming, but he looked sane.

Jungkook wanted to know what was going inside the Detective's head, but he could only wonder what the male was thinking all due to the Detective's strange ability of dodging his magic mojo.

"How did you find me?" Taehyung asked after some time.

Jungkook hummed, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"I mean- you arrived before the Unit did-" Taehyung added, the aggravation in his tone evident.

Jungkook looked at the Male, leaning slightly and the Detective inched away, a mixture of disgust and confusion morphing on his face.

Jungkook grinned, a mischievous glint in his eyes full of anticipation.

"What if I say, I heard your Heartbeat.... would you believe me, Detective Kim?"

Taehyung scoffed, turning on his heels and walking away.

"Fine- dont tell me you Armani bitch."

__________

__________

Author's note:

Yoooooooooooo. Well- that's a second kiss.

There's going to be a lot of plot on Jimin as well in here.

IMP 1:

These are the new characters:

1. Lisa

[Yall better not randomly hate, just cause she is in a TaeKook story. I mean, if she is the antagonist- then its valid (only in the story),  but some people take up fanfictions to their head and they start hating the real idol just over some fiction. Like- honestly I dont really stan BlackPink (I listen to only their title tracks, if I'm in mood) but I love those girls and they get all kinds of unnecessary hate :(  ]

2. Johnny

I know I should have added this mf before- but lol, I kept forgetting in the end. Johhny honestly appears more than Seulgi or Jennie or Wooyoung in this chap. I'm in love with this guy.

_______

IMP 2:

HOLLKYYYFUCK DYNAMITE?! BITCH THAT SHI KILLED ME.

AND 101.1M VIEWS?!?!??!?!?!? FUCK LETS CELEBRATE OMGGGG BEST FUCKING DAY EVER.

This song is so refreshing, I loved it so much fuck and they all looked so fucking good ommgggg and everybody who streamed-

YOU NICE, KEEP GOING

_____

IMP-ish 3:

I mean... its not exactly- important- but... Haha-

It's my birthday today🥰💜

So this chapter's my treat for yall-

_____

Anywayyyyyy lmao- have a great day ahead.

Thanks for the views and support and I love yalllll

Stay safe from Rona

Love,
Jaye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154 29 17
"He is their! I can see him!!" "It's just your imagination Yerim! Stay away from him! He is.. dead." "I like u..." "This world is cruel! Let me take...
109K 2.8K 32
| Very very immature staffs happened in the story. I will rewrite it in a different way later. But for now read the warning before continuing reading...
303K 22.8K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
93 0 8
โœฆโœŽ ๐˜•๐˜Š๐˜› 2020 (๐˜–๐˜›23) (Discontinued.) "๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐—ผ ๐—บ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐—ผ๐ฎ๐... ๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ข๐—บ ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...