| Superhero Academy |

By mistyrosewrites

Taylor Zoldyck has practically everything. A family, friends, and superpowers. Her school is for people like... More

Character Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
More Aesthetics
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Superhero Suits!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue Chapter 1
Epilogue Chapter 2
Epilogue Chapter 3
Epilogue Chapter 4
Epilogue Chapter 5

Chapter 21

2.3K 70 235
By mistyrosewrites

I went to science like normal and talked to Tessa to keep my mind off of everything.

Once it ended I went to the dorm and then left quickly.

I went to the quad and sat under my signature tree and looked through my textbook.

I took a bunch of notes and sighed to myself.

"Hey Snow."

I jumped and looked to my right.

"My god Blake." I said, still shocked.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry about snapping at you." He said reluctantly. My lips rugged into a smile and I stood up.

"You are forgiven. Mind telling me what was wrong?" I couldn't hold myself back.

"I was just tired. And something happened with my dad where he yelled at me, but that's all." He said.

I nodded and gave him a simple smile of sympathy. He disappeared and I went back to studying.

I heard running footsteps so I looked up. Liv?

"I'm so sorry for the late notice! The villain league is having a masquerade party tonight and they have hostages." She planted.

I gasped and put my hand over my mouth. "I'll get the team. Can you help with the tech stuff?"

"Of course." She said, and then ran away again.

I texted everyone to meet at our spot and I quickly texted Liv to meet there too.

Soon enough we were all here. Blake was still staying quiet.

I explained what was happening and they all smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked them in a panic.

"Well first of all, it's a masquerade party! We get to wear pretty dresses and masks! And second, we get to save hostages." Aura perked up.

I tilted my head up and thought about it. I guess it's pretty cool.

Liv finally made it and gave us subtle ear pieces so that we could all communicate.

"Get ready. I have an invisible van i'll be in with tech." She said. We nodded and ran to our dorms.

We didn't have any masks, but we did have outfits for this kind of situation.

I put on a dress and we met at this van. I took a look at everyone else'a outfits.

Tessa and Aura were stunning. Lucas looked like he was having fun. He kept adjusting his tie.

Blake looked...

I didn't know how to describe the feeling that I got when he walked up. My heart skipped a beat and my breath hitched.

I was staring at him for a while by the time he noticed. "Like what you see?" He smirked slightly.

I rolled my eyes and averted my attention to the van.

Liv opened up the back and we climbed in.

"I'm using my tech to make you eye masks." She said.

She handed me mine and I gasped. It was a beautiful but simple eye piece, with little feathers at the end.

Blake then got his. It was red and black, but mostly red.

We put ours on and nodded at each other.

Liv handed the rest out. They all matched their dresses.

We had shown her our outfits so that the masks could match.

She then went to the drivers seat and sped off.

"You are a terrible driver liv." I yelled, holding the seat.

Once we finally got there she briefed us on what was going on. "The hostages are held in the basement. If you find the door, tell everyone through the earpiece."

We all looked at each other, determination in our eyes.

Liv told us to go and we got out of the van. It became invisible and we went into the building.

It was a very nice ballroom, with decorations.

I talked through the earpiece and told everyone to split up. Blake and I were in charge of socializing for information, Lucas was in charge of saving the hostages, and Tessa and Aura were going to look around for anything.

We split up and Blake and I walked through the dance floor.

We talked to some people and he seemed very proper. Almost as if he were educated in ballroom etiquette.

He would take women's hands and kiss them, talk in a very polite way, and never used slang.

I was surprised to say the least.

Suddenly, the lights dimmed and a spotlight was put on us.

I froze and looked at him. He was keeping his cool.

He brought out his hand, motioning for me to take it.

"'May I have this dance m'lady?" He asked.

I felt my cheeks flush and I smiled slightly.

"Of course." I said, and I took his hand. He led me to the middle of the ballroom and pulled me close.

"Follow my lead." He whispered.

The music started and I took a deep breath. As long as we're distracting the guests, everything will be fine.

He placed my other hand on his shoulder, and put his hand on my waist.

He brought the hands that were tangled together outward, and we started moving.

He moved quickly and gracefully. We circled once and then he moved our hands up.

He basically then pushed me out, and pulled me back in, spinning me into his arms.

I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. I almost stopped breathing.

He whispered to spin out and come back, so I did just that.

We repeated that a couple times until he sped up the pace.

He put our arms up and spun me around twice, pushing me out and then back in.

"Dip." He whispered to me.

I smiled and he let go of my hand.

I dipped backward, trusting him completely. He caught me of course, and I looked into his grey eyes again.

We were both breathing heavily. The tension kept rising until we heard a whisper on the com.

"Got the hostages now get out of there." Liv said.

We both got ourselves together and Blake took my hand and ran off, me trailing behind him.

He started laughing and I followed suit. We ran out of the ballroom and continued laughing.

We finally found the van and we waited for the rest. Lucas sped around the sneaky way and brought a hostage, and then another, and then another.

Tessa and Aura came back laughing as well. And they were also holding hands.

I looked at her with a smirk to which she returned the favor.

Huh?

I looked down and noticed Blake and I's hands were still intertwined.

I shook my hand away and blushed. I looked away and Aura giggled.

We got in the van and wiped the hostages memory of seeing us. We dropped them off at the hospital and raced back to the school before we got caught sneaking out.

Once we finally got there we said goodnight to everyone and headed back to the dorm.

I smiled to myself as I walked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206 38 12
When struggling teenage artist Ella Murphy accidentally draws a mystical symbol in the margins of her book, she is transported to a different world f...
569K 3.3K 7
"Why are you following me?" She eyes me suspiciously, like she doesn't trust someone wanting to say hello. "I want to know your name. Mate." There...
817K 19.2K 55
[18+] ENEMIES TO LOVERS SPORTS ROMANCE. °•°•°•° Hannah Walker doesn't trust anyone, especially men. They're manipulative and toxic - her lousy ex tau...
1.7K 75 36
Kit Folly was just another teenage girl... ...and she still is. To be perfectly clear, she still deals with the ups and downs of her failing grades...