The Last Kingdom- Preferences...

By Turn0fftheC1tylights

We are all obsessed with the show and wanted to do a collection of shorts for the actors and characters. Requ... More

How you meet (Characters)
How you meet (actors)
Your age gap (characters)
Your age gap (actors)
They confesses their feelings for you (characters)
They confess their feelings for you (actors)
Their favourite thing about you (actors)
What they give you of theirs and why (characters)
What they give you of theirs and why (actors)
Your favourite thing about them (characters)
Your favourite thing about them (actors)
How you sleep (characters)
How you sleep (actors)
The songs that reflects your relationship (characters)
The song that reflects your relationship (actors)
Ragnar- Imagine 1.1
Ragnar- Imagine 1.2
Arnas- Imagine 1.1
Arnas- Imagine 1.2
The nickname they call you (characters)
The nickname they call you (actors)
Cnut- Imagine 1.0
Your *first time* with them (characters)
Your *first time* with them (actors)
Mark- Imagine 1.0
Their favourite place to kiss you (characters)
Their favourite place to kiss you (actors)
Where they propose to you (characters)
Sihtric- Imagine 1.0
Where they propose to you (actors)
Arnas- Imagine 2.0
~Erik Catch-up~
~Christian Catch-up~
Erik- Imagine 1.0
If they do/ what is their kink (chatacters)
If they do/ what is their kink (actors)
Alex- Imagine 1.0
Your Playlist for them (Uhtred)
Your Playlist for them (Finan)
Your Playlist for them (Shitric)
Your Playlist For Them (Osferth)
Your Playlist for them (Ragnar)
Your Playlist for them (Cnut)
Your playlist for them (Brida)
Ragnar Imagine- 2.0
Finan Imagine- 1.0
How many kids you have (characters)
Arnas Imagine- 3.0
Erik Imagine- 2.0
Your kid's names (Characters)
How many kids you have (actors)
Your kid's names (actors)
You wedding dress (characters)
Your wedding dress (actors)
When you get married (characters)
Erik Imagine- 3.0
Erik Imagine- 3.1
Catch up- book series!
Ragnar Imagine- 1.2 (book series)
Erik Imagine- 4.0
~Siegfried Catchup~
Siegfried Imagine- 1.0
Cnut imagine- 2.0
~Sigtryggr catchup: tv series~
Season 5- my thoughts on it
~Sigtryggr catchup: book series~

Their favourite thing about you (characters)

1.5K 13 0
By Turn0fftheC1tylights

Uhtred:
Your attitude. He loved it when you fought back and got feisty. He found it so hot.

Finan:
How caring you are. You always put his safety and well-being above his and extended that to all his friends. You tended his wounds and kissed them better.

Sihtric:
The way you kiss him. You are so gentle and kind to him, always and, when you kiss him, it can always make him feel grounded and calm.

Osferth:
Your life experiences. You know so much more about the tea world than him and he finds if fascinating how you know things he doesn't.

Ragnar:
Your courage. You never back down from anything- be it a fight, a challenge or facing a fear. You live by growing for your mistakes and he adores how hard you try.

Cnut:
The way you treat people. You treat everyone kindly and with respect. You treat his sons like they are your own and show them love when they need it but aren't afraid to scold them if they deserve it. You aren't afraid to tell him if you think he is in the wrong but only do it out of love.

Brida:
Your smirk. She finds it priceless when you give somebody that sly smirk of yours and loves it when they find out what it means.

Aethelflead:
The things you are willing to sacrifice for her. While she knows it seems selfish, she can't help but utterly adore the way you are willing to risk everything- your job, home, life- just for her.

Edward:
That you understand him. You like to play his own games with him and you love to tease him and be playful whenever you have the chance but you can also be the most comforting person when he needs it. You know all his deepest fears, secrets and inner thoughts, sometimes before he knows them himself.

Eadith:
Your ability to not care. You don't care what others think about you and you always act how you think is right. You rarely give apologies but when you do, you mean them and you always have an answer for everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 2.8K 200
First list of parchments publishing the Ragnarssons' reactions to situations proposed by you guys! Requests are open for more on my ask box at Tumblr...
171K 5.3K 25
The title is pretty self-explanatory. I own none of the recognizable characters, places etc. I only own my original characters and plot lines. I will...
50.6K 1.3K 27
Shaylee had nothing more to lose when she sneaked into a boat and left her homeland Ireland for good. She had burned all the bridges behind her, and...
2.1K 71 19
"You cannot mend what's broken with false promises and pretty words," I retort, my grip tightening on the dagger that rests at my hip. "You claim to...