My Only One ...

By Brainneisi

Formerly known as 'now and forever '... I'm Alex Dennis, am just 17years old and I got to deal with my life w... More

ME.
CHAPTER 1.
CHAPTER 2.
CHAPTER 3.
CHAPTER 4.
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 6.
CHAPTER 7.
CHAPTER 8.
CHAPTER 9.
CHAPTER 10.
CHAPTER 11.
CHAPTER 12.
CHAPTER 13.
CHAPTER 14.
CHAPTER 15.
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17.
CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19.
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21.
CHAPTER 22.
CHAPTER 23.
CHAPTER 24.
CHAPTER 25.
CHAPTER 26.
CHAPTER 27.
A/N
CHAPTER 28.
CHAPTER 29.
CHAPTER 30.
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33.
CHAPTER 34.
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36.
CHAPTER 37.
CHAPTER 38.
CHAPTER 39.
CHAPTER 40.
CHAPTER 41.
CHAPTER 42.
CHAPTER 43.
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45.
A/N
A/N
A/N

CHAPTER 31.

32 8 0
By Brainneisi

"where are you coming from at this time of the night?" Tyler asked behind me.

"I went to baby sit Mae" I answered almost in a whisper.

"dressed up this way? She asked
Darn I forgot I was still putting on Bree's clothes and I also forgot dad's car. I was already late, we lost track of time when we were in the ice cream parlor. So Tristan had to drop me home. I made a mental note to ask him about the car.

"em-em" I stammered thinking of what to tell him, how do I tell him I was out with his best friend "I... " his ring tone went off and I muttered a silent thank you to whoever called and hurried to my room.

I locked the door behind me and quickly took off my clothes. A warm shower is all I can think of to help me calm my nerves.

I reluctantly entered into the bathroom, I dipped myself in my bathtub filled with lukewarm water. I rolled my hair in a messy bun and plugged my headphone in, Ariana Grande songs streaming in my ear. This is how I enjoy my evening shower.

My phone turned off, I quickly dried my hands and grab it. I checked the ID caller it was Tristan. A smile crept my face as I swiped upward
"is someone missing me already ?" I giggled

"I just miss your pretty eyes" I could imagine the annoying smirk he had on his face

"are my eyes that pretty? "

"you obviously have no idea who I get lost in your eyes"

"mister you tricks ain't working" I stick out my tongue forgetting the fact that he couldn't see me. So mature I know.

"ouch that hurts"

"mend your broken heart " I chuckled "can you help me with the car tomorrow "

"sure at noon but on one condition "

"it's? " I rolled my eyes

"you go for shopping with me "

"what's the occasion? " I asked

"just Want to buy my mum something nice so you could as well give me ideas "

"okay fine but you promise to bring the car right?, Tyler dosent need to know "

"sure"

"thanks " I sigh in relief "so whats your reason for calling? "

"nothing, just wanted to hear from you " he chuckled at the other end

"good job, you really know how to make a girl blush, well I'm hanging up right now. I'm bathing and preparing to have my beauty sleep afterwards so it's gonna be till tomorrow "

"wait a little, can I come and join you?"

"oh no, I have my man over here so thanks" I hung up letting out a light chuckle .

*NEXT MORNING *
As usual my alarm woke me up just in time. Just as I do every morning I clean up and start searching for what to wear.

I decided to go with a skyblue sundress. I threw my hair in a neat tight dun and applied my peach flavour lip balm. Today is a Saturday and I plan dedicating today and tomorrow to my books. My final exams is fast approaching and I have alot to catch up with.
I tucked my phone in my back pocket and went downstairs for breakfast

"Hey sis" I greeted Taylor who was preparing omelette

"you are awake? "

"yap "

"I thought you did like to sleep in, today been Saturday "

" nah, what are we having for breakfast? "

"brownbreads, plain vanilla cupcake, cheese omelette and some butter"

"sounds great" I said grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge

"afterward we have a pool party nearby"

"oh have fun, I would be in my room reading"

"Alex looesen up" she rolled her eyes

"Taylor listen, I really do appreciate the fact that y' all care about me and want me to blend in but I also want to have a say in what ever I do, I have a life to live " I said working out of the kitchen and heading to my room.

*NOON*

I sigh as I closed the calculus textbook I have been reading and grab my phone I had four new messages one from Tyler saying 'Taylor said you would love to read, I hope you are okay remember Im just one call away'.

Another one was from Ivy saying 'I just arrived the party where in hell are you? ' I replied her saying 'I'm home, have fun I guess Tyler is around '

Another one was from Taylor asking how I was doing whether I wasn't feeling lonely or something.
And the last one was from Tristan saying he was in his way. I guess I was the only one who knew Tristan is back because if they had known they would surely have invited him to the party.

I placed my phone on my reading table and went to have my breakfast yes I was about having my first meal for the day. All I had earlier was just a bottle of water.

"just perfect" I muttered, the only thing that was left for me to eat was two plain vanilla cupcake. I decided to eat cheerios.

I grab a medium carton and a carton of milk. I pour my milk over my Cheerios. After searching for a spoon I immediately dogged in. After eating I cleared my plate and went back to my room, just then my phone turned on.

I hurriedly walked to my table and picked the call
"hey"

"I'm in the sitting room, where is everyone?" it was Tristan

"I'm in my room "

"can I come? "

"no, I'm coming down now "

"please, it not like I haven't been to your room before "

"yeah " thinking about it Tyler isn't even home to embarrass me so I gave in.

"turn around "

"what you are here" I asked turning around "fuck you perv " I threw my phone on my bed and walked out

"are you ordering pizza? " he chuckled

"nope, I don't spend my money on bitches"

"thats deep" he chuckled "I would love to go through your closet "

"pervent " I yelled running back to my room . What sought of guy go through a girls closet.

**********
I won't say much cause I'm tired 😴but bored as well that is the reason why I actually decided to update this chapter

Please vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 2.3K 50
Tristan Morales and Olivia Young's relationship came to an end because Tristan decided on moving to London to continue with his studies. Heartbroken...
79.2K 1.3K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
Smile By Noémie

Teen Fiction

437 31 23
Once upon a time... That's how all the fairytales begin, right? There's a girl who's mistreated and misunderstood. She meets a guy--probably the most...