Casual Affair (Niall Fanfic)

By niall1D2013

Niall Horan, famous song writer/party boy, finds his image being portrayed terribly by media and is determine... More

*Authors Note*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
I'm OLD!
Playlist!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Ask me questions
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Update: Nov 6, 2018
Long time, no see

Chapter 23

3K 39 16
By niall1D2013

"Ella, darling," Niall whispers into her ear. "Oh, Ella..."

"Hmmm?" She tries to swat his face away. "Too early."

He dodges her hand and kisses her cheek. "Guess what day it is."

"I don't knooowww," she turns her back towards him.

"It's my girl's birthday." He slides his hand down her arm. "And it's almost 10 a.m. So you better wake up."

He pinches her lightly. "Ow!" She whines. "What the fu-"

Niall interrupts with her with a deep kiss. He immediately pulls away before she can react.

"Good morning birthday girl." He smacks her bum gently. "Wakey, wakey!"

"Gosh," she groans and rubs her eyes. "It's too early!"

"I don't care! We have a big day ahead!" He rubs her side. "Cmon babe, please get up. I have a bath ready to start off your day. You don't want it to get cold, do you?"

"Are you coming with me?" She looks at him and smirks.

He shakes his head. "Nope, you're a big girl. You can handle it."

"That's not what I meant," she punches his shoulder lightly.

He smiles and rubs his nose against hers. "I know, but no. I have things to do."

"Could that be me?"

Niall throws his head back and laughs hard. What the actual fuck?

"Oh my god Ella! What the hell?! Dear Lord, go take a bath!"

--------

"You're telling me that you planned the entire day?" Ells sips her orange juice.

"Pretty much." He leans against the kitchen counter. "Hope you don't mind."

"Well that depends," she rubs his freshly shaved chin. "What are the plans?"

"First, I'm taking you to the studio with me. I have something to show you. Second, you'll see. Third, it will come after the second event."

She raised her eyebrow. "Studio?"

"Yeah!" Niall looks at Ella. "Do you wanna leave right now?"

She nods her head and gulps down the rest of her juice. "Let's go!"

----------

"This is really huge. Holy shit." She gapes. "No wonder you enjoy being in here."

"It's all right. It's just another home." He sets his guitar down on the stand.

He watches as Ella looks at the soundboard of different buttons and colors.

"This is...pretty cool." She runs her finger along the buttons. "So many buttons! How do you remember?"

"A lot of studying actually." He pulls his hoodie over his head. "I brought you here because I think it's time I showed you something."

Ella turns around and watches Niall grab his guitar. She grabs the closest chair to him and sits down.

Niall stands and strums his guitar once. "Well, you remember how I said Katy Perry is singing a song that I wrote? Well, that song...I wrote it for you. I was inspired by the start of this whole situation. I just felt...like writing would help with the feelings I was developing. But honestly, I think writing this song made me more aware."

He starts strumming and Ella watches as his slim fingers work the strings.

"Hey, a casual affair...that could go anywhere...and only for tonight." He sings. "Take any moment, take any time. A lover on the left, a sinner on the right. Just lay, in the atmosphere. A casual affair, hush, hush, don't say a word. "

"Break involuntary ties. A secret so the spies could never find us out. Stay for as long as you have time. So the mess we have we'll become leaves something to talk about."

"I did it...I did it again. Just lay, in the atmosphere. A casual affair. Whoaaaaa."

He strums the last chord and looks at Ella who didn't move or speak throughout the song. Oh crap...

"So-"

"That was pretty amazing. Oh my god," she whispers and blinks. "It's so..mysterious. Like...you really have to think about it. I like-no, I love it."

He breathes. Finally, he got that off his chest. "Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it."

She walks over to him and plants a kiss on his cheek. "I'm the first one to hear it acoustically?"

"Yes," he sets his guitar down and grabs her hands. He pulls her close against him. "So, you're quite special, you know that?"

"Really?" She hugs his neck. "How so?"

"Because," he starts. "I've never had the slightest thought of getting serious with a past girl. I don't know. You're different. You're independent, driven, and intelligent. I think that's what I truly needed. A wake up call to try, well pursue someone differently."

She smiles at him. A big smile. A big smile that is causing her eyes to crinkle and...is that a dimple?

"Well, I think I can say that I never thought I'd get serious with someone like you. But I'm glad things changed." She kisses him softly. "I'm glad to have you as my boyfriend. Not so casual affair anymore."
-------------

"Babe," Ella scratches her nose. "What are we doing here?"

He pulls into a vacant airplane runway. "I'm taking you away for the weekend."

"Wait, what?"

He parks the car next to a private jet that louis rented. "Yeah, we're going on a mini holiday for your birthday weekend."

"What?" She looks around. "Just us two?"

"Yes," he turns off the ignition. "I had our things packed while we were at the studio. Let's go now or we'll be late."

------------

"Holy hell," she breathes. "Where are we?"

Niall grabs her hand and leads her towards the beach house.

"On a private island off the coast." He kisses her knuckles. "I want us to be alone."

She looks around. It's quite vacant, but so beautiful. Green trees all over with pretty, exotic flowers around. The beach's water is an incredible shade of blue.

"This is really cool."

He opens the door to the huge house and leads her inside. "I thought you'd say that."

Woah. Ella is taken aback by the size of the place. She could probably 15 apartments in this!

"Wooow."

Niall smiles at the loss for words. "Ella, just you wait TIL you see our bedroom." He leads her to the right and up the staircase. He turns into a hallway and pushes a pair of doors open.

"Holy crap!"

Their bedroom is enormous! She's never seen a bedroom this big before. A king size bed at the middle of the room with sheer curtains around it. Two big windows that show the ocean and beach.

"This is seriously so freaking amazing." She says slowly. "I can't believe how big this room is!"

He kisses her forehead. "Glad you're liking it. Go check out the bathroom."

She lets go of his hand and steadily walks to the bathroom.

"No way?!"

The bathroom is probably as big as the room. A huge marble shower that could probably fit 12 people. Marble flooring and countertops. The bathtub is made of something shiny that Ella doesn't even want to know. Holy shit.

"What do you think?" He hugs her from behind.

"It's really amazing. Oh my god. This is truly out of this world."

He smirks and kisses her neck. "Glad you liked it. How about we get ready for dinner? I heard that you enjoy eating on the beach."

--------

"Wow, this is so romantic." She says as Niall sips the last of his wine. "Have I told you?"

"About 20 times," he replies with a grin.

"Hm, well it is," she smiles. "I can't believe I'm wearing a freaking Chanel dress, eating salmon with Red Wine, on a beach...on a private island...oh! On my birthday!"

"You deserve the best, love." He smiles. "I want to give you everything."

"Now all we need is some romantic music and dance to really make it."

"I can get it if you want?" He says and reaches for his phone.

"No, no way," she stops him. "This is perfect."

He looks at her. "You're gorgeous. Have I told you that?"

She blushes lightly. "Oh shush it."

"Would you like to dance with me?"

Ella gets flustered. "What?"

He laughs and stands up from his chair. "Dance with me? We can just dance to the sound of the ocean."

He walks around the table and offer his hand. "I promise I won't hurt your feet."

She takes his hand and smiles. "It'll be my pleasure."

He pulls her against him and grabs her hand. He lays one hand on her waist. "Nothing better than all natural music! No auto tune!"

Ella giggles. "Sure I guess."

They sway first to the sound of the crashing waves. "You're really gorgeous,Ella. There is not a day where I am thankful for you."

"Geez," she blushes and ducks her head. "Your Romantic words are going to kill me."

He laughs. "What? I'm just telling the truth."

She lays her head on his chest. "You're everything I've wanted."

Niall breathes in. This moment is really happening. He feels emotionally connected to Ella at that moment. Everything seems right...

"Ella" he whispers. "Let's go back to the room. I have my second surprise waiting for you there."

"Oh really? Oh gosh, let's go!"

----------

Niall guides Ella towards the bedroom. He knows he's ready. Hopefully the room is ready...

"All right," he says and turns around to face her. They stand in front of the bedroom door. "I've got the rest of our night planned. I want it to be special. You're special to me Ella. Words cannot describe my feelings about you. I...just hope you like what I have planned."

She smiles and gently touches his cheek. "I'm sure I'll love it."

He smiles and grabs the door knob. He slowly turns it and opens it. He steps out of Ella's way and watches as her jaw drops.

"Oh...my...God!" She gasps, hand over mouth.

The big room is lighted by candles, rose petals spread all around, and chocolates set out.

"This really incredible. Oh my god, you did all this?!"

"Not me! But someone that I hired did." He laughs. "Do you like it?"

"Yes!" She squeals and hugs him tightly. "It's really romantic. I never thought this would come out of you."

"Neither did I. Since you know," he says as he kisses her cheek. "You're so special to me Ella."

She smiles and nuzzles his neck. "You're too sweet."

He wraps his arms around her waist. "Now cmon, let's enjoy the chocolates they set out. I hope you like caramel."

----------

As the night progressed, they stuffed their faces in chocolates and stealing kisses from each other. Niall ate most of the caramel filled ones since she didn't like them. Oh well!

"Hmm, I'm so full. Don't think I can eat anymore." She groans and leans back against the headboard.

"But, you have one more thing to eat." Niall says.

"What? There are no more chocolates." She runs her fingers through her hair. "We ate them all!"

"Hold on," Niall replies and hops out of bed. He leaves the room and comes back moments later.

"Close your eyes."

Ella closes her eyes. "Niall, what is it?"

He walks over to her and holds his hand out. "Open!"

Ella looks at the small chocolate cupcake with a lighted candle.

"Happy birthday!" He shouts. "Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you, ya ol' fart!"

"Oh shush it!" She smacks his shoulder. "This is so cute! Should I make a wish?"

"Yeah!"

Ella closes her eyes and stays silent as she wishes her wish. Then she opens them and blows out the candle.

"Yay! Now you can eat it." Niall says as he hands her the cupcake.

She grabs it and looks at him. "But I'm full..."

"Eat it babe."

"But...it's my birthday. Don't I get whatever I want?"

"Depends, what do you want?" He asks.

"I can't tell you." She smirks and sets the cupcake on the nightstand. "It would be giving away my wish."

"Hah! Okay whatever, but you're gonna have to eat it."

"No." She says casually. "I don't want it right now."

"Ella-"

"What are you going to do about it, huh?" She challenges.

He looks at her. "Well if you don't, then what do you want?"

She stands on her knees and grabs his chin. "You."

Niall smiles slowly and grabs her tiny wrist. "Ella-"

"No!" She groans. "Niall, please. It's my birthday, that's all I want. Please?"

He stares as her. She really wants to...is he...ready? He's not scared, he's done it countless times before. But with those girls, it was no strings attached.

Ella...Ella is his girlfriend. He has actual feelings for her. Deep feelings for her. By having sex will potentially deepen those feelings.

He really wants to...he really does.

"Ella," he whispers. "I...I want you too."

She looks up at him and blinks. "You...finally do?"

He tries his best not to chuckle at her reaction. "Yes."

He leans in closer and cups her cheek. "I want you so much."

He then presses his lips hard against hers. The kiss is rushed, rough. He can feel Ella relax little by little. He slowly lays her back down on the bed.

"I'm going to make you feel good babe." He breathes in between kisses. "Trust me."

She nods eagerly. "Yes please."

He grabs her waist and squeezes tightly. He hikes her tight dress up and pulls away from the kiss. "Want to warm you up first."

Ella nods and breathes heavy. "Okay."

He slowly traces kisses down to her collarbone. "So soft. Sit up for me darling."

Ella sits up slowly as Niall hops off the bed. He slowly takes off his shirt.

"Let me," Ella says softly and reaches out for his shirt.

He walks over to her and stands in front of her. She smiles up at him as she unbuttons his shirt. Before he could stop her, she continues to his pants.

"Ella-"

She smacks his hand away. "Let me be."

She slowly tugs down his jeans along with his boxers. Niall looks away as she does.

"Ella, darling, you don't have to." He says without looking down. He can feel Ella's hands running over it.

"I'm not," she smirks. "I've always wanted to do that."

He looks down and sees her smirk. "CMON silly girl, stand up so I can take off your dress. Don't wanna ruin it since I was the one who paid for it."

She laughs and gradually stands up. "Yes sir."

He pulls her in close by her waist and nibbles her lower lip. "Shush."

He presses small kisses all over her face as he slowly unzips the dress. He pushes the straps off her shoulder and lets it fall to her ankles.

"Beautiful." He whispers against her ear and kisses her shoulder. Niall puts his hands on her waist.

Ella runs her hands up his arms. "Please Niall."

He glances down at her and sees she's still in her panties and bra.

Gently running his hand up her back, he grasps the clasp of her bra and in one quick move, unclips it.

Ella puts her hands down by her side so the bra can slide off. This is the first time he's seen her like this.

He cups her face in his hands and presses his forehead against hers. "Ella, you're so beautiful...let me love you."

"Yes."

He smiles and kisses her nose softly. He pushes her back onto the bed gently. "But first lets get rid of these."

He grabs the sides of her blue lace panties and slowly tugs them off. He gives soft kisses all over her stomach.

He slowly crawls in between her bent knees, licking up the middle of her torso.

Ella lets out a heavy sigh. "Niaaalll...."

"Shhh," he hovers over her. "Love is patient."

She can feel him run his hand down the inside of her thigh. He kisses her passionately as he grabs a condom from the nightstand.

He pulls away from the kiss and sits on his knees. "Are you ready?"

She nods and spreads her legs wider. "Yes."

He tears open the foil and slides the latex around himself. He scoots closer and bends over her.

He looks Down at her and grips her hips. "Let me know if you feel uncomfortable."

She simply nods and stares into his eyes. "Okay."

He slides himself inside her slowly and breathes steadily. Oh my god...

"Oh..." She breathes out softly.

"A-are you okay?" He asks.

"Yes," she whispers. "It's just been a while..."

He smiles and presses a chaste kiss on her lips. "Good."

He moves his hips slowly in and out, letting Ella adjust to him.

"Oh....oh...." Ella breathes out. "Ugh, come on babe...give it to me."

He presses her hips down into the mattress and starts thrusting faster.

"Ugh fuck Ella..." He groans. God...this is amazing.

Ella grips his arms tightly and closes her eyes. "Oh god...oh Niall...oh babe. Yeah, yeah right there. Mmmm, cmon baby, give it all to me..."

He pulls himself out a bit and thrusts hard into her, causing her to moan out loudly.

"Fuck!"

He continues his movements and speeds up every few thrusts. "Ella...you're so tight. Oh god..."

She arches her back off the bed. "Oh god yes! Fuck! Give it to me! Yeah, yeah, yeah right there! Oh...oh!"

He watches as her breasts bounce up and down with every thrust. Mmmm...

"God you look so amazing. Getting wrecked underneath me. Such a pretty girl."

"Niall!" Ella pulls her knees up to her chest. "Fuck! I'm about...about to..."

He thrusts hard with all his energy. "Let go babe." He grabs her breasts and squeezes them tightly.

On cue, Ella climaxes hard that her body shakes and moans out his name. A heartbeat after her, Niall reaches his climax as he feels her tighten around him.

"Jesus Christ..." He groans drops his body beside her.

They lay there, silent, trying to gather their thoughts. Niall looks over at Ella and she's breathing normally.

"Hey," he says, wrapping his arms tightly around her. "How are you?"

"Tired, but amazing." She replies. "But mostly tired right now."

He pulls the covers over them and he kisses her tenderly. "Then go to sleep, love. Tomorrow we have to fly back."

She nods and buries her face in his chest. Drifting off to sleep, Ella's last thought was that moment...feeling safe in his arms.

----------
Long ass chapter! Wow! Hope YALL enjoyed it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 10 40
Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction; her best friend is Niall Horan, and the...
5.9K 100 31
Hazel Collins doesn't know what she has gotten herself into. Her friends have dragged her to a One Direction concert where she meets the love of her...
75.5K 528 29
Harry can’t believe himself. Since he introduced this girl, Eleanor, to his best friend Louis he is jealous about what he tells about her. He wants t...
12.6K 46 42
this is a One Direction fanfic. It's about a girl who gets a phone call one morning that will change her life, But for better or worse?