A Wolf's Trust [Various X Rea...

By Masisseoyo

[Name] [Last Name] remembers the day she first developed her Quirk completely. Her father had believed that t... More

The Beginning
The Entrance Exam
Quirk Assessment Test
Class Rep
League of Villains
All Might
Recovery
Sports Festival
The Beginning Of The Festival
Obstacle Course Race
Cavalry Battle
Cavalry Battle Pt. 2
One-On-One Battles! Begin!
Victory or Defeat
Battle On, Challengers!
Bakugou Vs. Uraraka
Shouto Todoroki: Origin
Wild Animal
Todoroki Vs Bakugou
Time To Pick Some Names
The Beginning Internship With Endeavor
Training And Villains
Hero Killer: Stain Vs U.A. Students
Climax
The Aftermath Of Hero Killer: Stain
Back To School
Gear Up For Final Exams
Katsuki Bakugo: Origin
Encounter & Hanging With Bakugou
Game Start
Halloween Special
Wild, Wild, Pussycats
Something Is Not Right
Dabi
Roaring Upheaval
What A Twist
From Iida To Midoriya
All For One
Symbol of Peace
[Name]'s Quirk Information
One For All
End of Beginning, Beginning of the End
Moving into Dorms
Creating Those Ultimate Moves
The Test
Todoroki & [Name] Team Up
Class 1-A
Hopes, Jealous, & Relief
Rescue Exercise
Special Epsiode: Save the World with Love
What's the Big Idea?
A Talk About Your Quirk
Deku Vs Kacchan, Part Two
A Seasoned for Encounters
Unrivaled
Possible Work Study & Encounter of Her
The Fight
Let's Go, Gusty Red Riot & Adolpha
Unpleasant Talk
GO!!!
Suneater of the Big Three
Red Riot
Temp Squad
No Matter What
Updated: [Name]'s Quirk Information
[Name] Vs Overhaul
Bright Future
Smoldering Flames
Togata Mirio
Girls' Night
Apologizing
The Date
School Festival
Prepping For The School Festival Is The Funnest Part
Gold Tips Imperial
The Day Before The Performance
School Festival Start!
Cleaning & Beauty Pageant

Combat Battles

21.7K 596 941
By Masisseoyo

"He got over 700 meters?!"

"Finally, a hero-like record!"

"His finger is swollen though," [Name] informed.

"There was the entrance exam, too. He has a strange Quirk..." Iida said.

"It's not very stylish."

[Name] look to her side to see the shocked expression on Bakugo's face. "What is the meaning of this?"

[Name]'s ears flickered at the noise of explosions and she reacted quickly, transforming into her wolf form while Bakugo shouted at Midoriya and ran towards him. [Name]'s giant wolf form stood in front of Midoriya protectively and she growled, lightly baring her teeth at Bakugo.

"Hey! Tell me what's going on, Deku, you bastard!" Before Bakugo could push aside the black wolf, scarves wrapped around him. "What the-- These cloths are hard!"

[Name] dropped her offensive stance, her eyes glued onto Aizawa. "They're weapons for capture made of carbon fiber woven together with metal wire made of a special alloy. Jeez.. Don't keep making me use my Quirk over and over. I have dry eye."

'It's such a waste since his Quirk is so amazing!'

"We're wasting time," Aizawa stated, letting go of Bakugo. "Whoever's next, get ready."

[Name] grabbed Midoriya by the cuff of his PE uniform, picking him off the ground easily as if he's weights nothing. Her eyes locked onto Bakugo's red orbs and she lets out a low growl, narrowing her eyes. She walks by him, her tail swaying slowly and she walks back over to the others, gently putting Midoriya back onto the ground gently.

"Is your finger all right?" Uraraka questioned.

[Name] sits down next to Midoriya, Midoriya standing next to her while Uraraka looks at Midoriya in concern. [Name] looks down at the two of them as Midoriya nods his head.

"Oh, yeah," Midoriya said, he then looks up at the wolf beside. "Thank you, [Last Name]."

She breathes out a puff of air through her nose.

---

"Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results," Aizawa stated, everyone standing in front of him. "The total is simply the marks you got from each test. It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so I'll show you the results all at once." Aizawa's phone showed a hologram of everyone's results and [Name]'s eyes looked for her name.

[Name] smiles when she sees that she's top five with Yaoyorozu, Torodoki, Bakugo, and Iida. Her eyes continue down the list until she sees that Midoriya is the last person. She pouts, looking over towards the boy and she feels bad for him. This expelled thing is completely unfair even though Midoriya passed the entrance exams.

The hologram disappears. "By the way, I was lying about the expulsion." Everyone stares at him with wide eyes. "It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your Quirks."

"What?!"

  "Of course that was a lie," Yaoyorozu said. "It should've been obvious if you just thought through it."

"That was a little nerve wrecking, huh?" Sero questioned.

"I'll take up the challenge anytime!" Kirishima said, holding his hand into a fist.

"With that, we're done here," Aizawa informed, he started to walk away. "There are handouts with the curriculum and such in the classroom so when you get back, look them over." Midoriya lets out a sigh. "Midoriya-- Have the old lady fix you in the nurse's office. Tomorrow will be packed with even more rigorous tests. Prepare yourself."

---

[Name] looks ahead, many other students like herself are leaving the campus and she noticed Midoriya and Iida. She picks up her pace, her ears forward as she's listening to their conversation.

"Is your finger healed?" Iida questioned.

[Name] pursed her lips as she playfully pouts. "I was going to ask that, Iida!"

"Yeah, thanks to Recovery Girl," Midoriya answered.

[Name] walks between Midoriya and Iida, the three of them walking towards the entrance of the school. She can't wait to tell her dad what happened at school today, but she's relieved that Midoriya isn't going to be expelled. He must be happy about the outcomes.

"I was really taken in by Mr. Aizawa," Iida commented. "I even thought, "This is the best of the best" and such I didn't think a teacher would encourage us with a lie."

"He's not like the others," [Name] added.

"Hey! You three!" [Name] and the two turn around to see Uraraka running towards them. "Going to the station? Wait for me!"

"Uraraka!" [Name] gasped, a smile spreading on her lips.

"You're the infinity girl," Iida said.

"I'm Ochaco Uraraka," she informed, smiling at Iida. "Um, you're Tenya Iida, you're [Name] [Last Name], and you're Deku Midoriya, right?"

"Deku?!"

"Huh? But during the fitness test, the boy named Bakugo said-- "Deku, you bastard!" Right?"

"Uh... my real name is Izuku, but D-Deku is what Kacchan calls me to make fun of me..." Midoriya confessed.

"An insult?" Iida questioned.

[Name]'s ears flatten against her head. "That's rude of him."

"Oh, is that right?" Uraraka asked, rubbing the back of her head. "Sorry! But Deku sounds like the Japanese word for "You can do it" So I kinda like it."

"Now that you mention it, it sounds cute," [Name] chuckled, nodding her head.

"I'M DEKU!"

"Midoriya?" Iida shouted, Midoriya's face completely red. "You're accepting it too easily! Wasn't that an insult?"

Midoriya runs around, his hands on his face to hide his blushing. "It's like Copernican Revolution..."

"Co-pe?" [Name] asked, raising an eyebrow.

***

The rest of the classes seemed boring and [Name] couldn't really focus as much, but she still heard what each teacher had a lecture and she'd be able to summarize what they said. She wants to do something more exciting, but that is until the door burst open.

"I am... coming through the door like a normal person!" All Might exclaimed.

The others in the class let out gasps and chattered among themselves. [Name]'s tail started wagging, seeing All Might in person is a new experience for her. She's only seen him on TV, but never in person. He smells like a protein shake. It's an odd smell, but she doesn't mind as long its not cats.

"I teach Hero Basic Training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero," All Might explained, hands on his hips. "You'll take the most units of this subject! Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today- Combat training!" All Might held onto a card that said battle on it.

"Combat training?" [Name] mumbled.

"And to go with that are these!" All Might added, pointing at the rack as it pushed out boxed costumes. "Costumes are made based on your Quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started." Everyone let out roars of excitement. "After you change, gather in Ground Beta!"

"Yes, sir!"

---

[Name] and the others walked out of the tunnel and into Ground Beta. [Name]'s tail moving excitedly underneath her black dress and she clasps her hands together, growing excited and she bit her lip, trying to calm down.

"They say the clothes make the man, young men and ladies," All Might explained, his eyes trained on his students. "Be fully aware... From now on... you are heroes!" [Name] bounced on the balls of her heels and she hears someone chuckle. "That's great, everyone. You all look cool! Now, shall we begin, you zygotes?"

[Name] looked over her should to see Midoriya and she turns around to face him. "Midoriya."

  "[Last Name]!"

"Your costume is so cute!" [Name] exclaimed, standing in front of Midoriya and he blushes. "I think it suits you really well. My costume is rather simply because I don't need clothes when I transform."

"This hero course is the best!"

"Now, it's time for combat training," All Might announced.

"Sir! This is a battle center from the entrance exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again?" Iida questioned, raising his hand.

"No, we're going to move ahead two steps!" All Might informed. "Most of the time, fighting villains takes place outside but if you look at the total numbers atrocious villains appear indoors at a higher rate. Imprisonment, house arrest, backroom deals-- In this society filled with heroes, truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows! For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles."

"Without basic training?" Asui questioned.

"This is a real battle to understand those basics!" All Might exclaimed. "However, the key this time is that there's no robot you can just beat up."

"How will wins and losses be determined?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Can we beat them up anyway?" Bakugo asked, his eyes narrowed.

"Will the punishment be expulsion like Mr. Aizawa?" Uraraka asked.

"How shall we be split up?"

"Isn't this cape crazy?"

"I'll answer all your questions!" All Might exclaimed, being bombarded with questions. "Now listen here. The situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout. The heroes are trying to dispose of that. The heroes need to catch the villains or get the nuclear weapon back i n the allotted time. The villains need to protect the nuclear weapon for the whole time or catch the heroes." All Might held out a yellow box. "Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots!"

"They're being decided so haphazardly?" Iida asked.

"Pros often have to create makeshift teams with heroes from other agencies so maybe that's why?" Midoriya suggested.

[Name]'s part of Team I which consists of her and a boy wearing karate clothes and he has a tail. His name is Mashirao Oijiro, but it seems that his Quirk is his tail. [Name] hasn't found out who she'll be going against, but she's ready to go all out for these battles.

"The first team to fight will be..." All Might trailed off, his hand in the hero box and his other hand in the villain box. He pulls out the the D ball from the villain box and the A ball out from the heroes box. "These guys! Team A will be the heroes and Team D will be the villains. Everyone else, head toward the monitor room."

"Yes, sir!"

---

The fight between Midoriya and Bakugo was too harsh and hard to watch. [Name] felt her heart beat pick up a pace as she and her other classmates plus All Might watched the two battle. It's obviously that Bakugo has the upper hand, but Midoriya and Uararaka had still pulled through the battle. They had ended up winning, but [Name] felt glad she isn't going against Bakugo because his explosions are hurtful to her ears.

Bakugo, Iida, and Uaraka are back in the monitor room while Midoriya is being checked up. [Name]'s ears are forward, listening to All Might speak.

"Well, even if I say that, the MVP for this battle was Young Iida!" All Might announced, everyone gasping.

"It's not either of the winners, Ochaco or Midoriya?" Asui questioned.

"Hmmm, well... Why is that?" All Might asked, the then raised his hand. "Does anyone know?

Yaoyorozu raised her hand. "Yes, All Might. That is because Iida adapted the most to the context of the training. From watching the match, it appears Bakugo acted on his own because of an obviously personal grudge. And as Mr. All Might said earlier, it is foolish to launch a large-scale attack indoors. In the same way, taking into consideration the damage he received, Midoriya's plan was also rash. As for Uraraka... She let her guard down mid-battle, and her final attack was too reckless. If she treated the papier-mache as a real weapon, she would have not have been able to do something so dangerous. Iida had prepared for his opponent's arrival and assumed it would be a fight over the weapon which made him late in responding to the final attack. The hero team only won because they took advantage of the fact that this was training. They were practically breaking the rules."

[Name] and her peers stared at Yaoyorozu. [Name] didn't expect her to say that much about the battle and [Name] turned her eyes onto All Might.

"W-Well, Young Iida also has parts of him that could be more relaxed, but well, that was correct!" All Might informed, flashing Yaoyorozu a thumbs up.

"We should always start with the basics to develop depth of learning," Yaoyorozu stated, [Name] getting a feeling she might be snobby. "We must strive to devote ourselves wholeheartedly. Otherwise, we cannot become top heroes."

"All right everyone, let's change locations and start the second match," All Might announced, the villain box and hero box between him. "Tackle this training after thinking about what we just talked about."

"Yes sir!"

"Team B are the heroes and Team I are the villains!"

[Name] smiled to herself, excitement running through her.

---

[Name] stood inside the building, watching Ojiro stretch and she smiled. "I can smell them if they're close by and hear the footsteps outside the door."

Ojiro nods his head and [Name] transform into her wolf form. She lays on the floor, her ears straight forward as she's preparing herself before Team B, Mezo Shoji and Shoto Torodoki, come into the building. Her tail flicks against the floor as she's excited to start this battle. She doesn't know much between the two boys.

"Now, let's start the second indoor person-to-person combat training match!"

[Name]'s fur stands up and [Name] stands up, watching as ice comes into the room and she jumps onto the ice, feeling the cold beneath her paws. She looks over to Ojiro, seeing that he's stuck in the ice completely and [Name]'s ears pick up the noise of footsteps against ice, she lowers her head as she waits for the person to step inside.

The smell of s'mores invade her nose when Torodoki steps inside and a cold glare met her eyes. Torodoki stares up at the wolf, seeing the sharp teeth bared and her tail sways. Torodoki didn't expect for someone to escape the ice, but he walks forward slowly, keeping his eyes locked onto [Name]'s.

"You can move if you want, but the skin on your feet will come off so you won't be able to fight your best," Torodoki stated, his words meant for Ojiro.

When Torodoki walked towards the objective, a loud snarl ripped through the air and Torodoki jumped back, the wolf getting in the way. [Name] snaps her jaws, letting out another growl as she waits for Torodoki to make the first move. Torodoki took a step forward, but he immediately stepped back to avoid the snapping of the sharp teeth.

"You're a problem," Torodoki stated, glaring at [Name]. "Waiting for me to make the first move..."

[Name] let out another puff of air through her nose and Torodoki took another step towards her. She let out warning growl, but Torodoki didn't stop walking and [Name] knows he's up to something. She trots towards him and ice comes towards [Name] as she jumps to the side to dodge it, but she started sliding on the ice.

She stumbles, falling on the ice and Torodoki walks towards the object. [Name] lets out another loud snarl, getting up and using her claws to scratch against the ice to stabilize herself on the ice. Torodoki looks over his shoulder and his eyes widen, seeing a giant black wolf jumping up towards him with its mouth open and he gazes at the sharp teeth.

Torodoki felt his body tense and he barely raised his arm, using a blockade of ice before the sharp jaws could come any closer. [Name] let out a whimper, the ice hitting a spot underneath her belly and piercing her skin. She stumbles against the ice and she falls onto the ice, lying on her side as she feels pain throb on her side.

Torodoki's hand is near the objective, but the sounds of a hurt animal is stopping him from touching the objective. He scowls at the objective and he touches it, [Name] lifting her head lightly.

"Hero Team wins!"

[Name]'s ears drop immediately and all the ice is melted with heat. Torodoki approaches [Name] and she stares at him, Torodoki returns the stare, but she looks away and she stands up, letting out a whimper when she stood up. [Name] walks over to Ojiro slowly and Torodoki's eyes landed on a bloody paw on the floor.

"[Last Name]!"

Ojiro's shout caused Torodoki to look over, seeing that [Name] is back in her human form, but she clutching her stomach. [Name]'s dress still in perfect condition except the hole where her wound is. [Name]'s body falls limp against the floor and Ojiro picks her up and hurries out the building while Torodoki still stands there.

---

[Name] walked inside her classroom after seeing Recovery Girl and she's greeted with hellos from her peers. She notices that Midoriya isn't and neither is Bakugo, but a hand around her shoulder pulls her back into her surroundings. She looked to her side to see Kirishima with his arm around her shoulders.

"How are you feeling, [Last Name]?" Kirishima questioned, looking at her concern. "It looked pretty bad."

[Name] smiles brightly. "I'm okay! Recovery Girl patched me up, but I do feel tired."

"It's Torodoki's fault that you were hurt," Kaminari said, pouting his lips.

[Name]'s looked over at the said boy, seeing that he's sitting at his desk. [Name] shakes her head. "It's not his fault. He was simply trying to win the battle and he did what he needed to against me." [Name] caught Torodoki's gaze, but he looks away. "Where's Midoriya and Bakugo?"

"They're outside speaking right now," Uraraka answered, standing at the window.

[Name] nods her head, wondering if Bakugo feels hurt or even offended since Midoriya had won against him. She lets out a sigh as she removes herself from Kirishima and walks over to her desk, picking up her backpack as she says her goodbyes to her classmates and friends. She feels so exhausted and she should really take a nap when she gets home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174 25 14
Sorry for the spoilers within this story. You used to go to a normal high school but you decided to transfer to UA right after the sports festival. Y...
63K 2.3K 38
They say that with the birth of a baby with Bio-luminescent powers, the dream of super powers became a reality. Soon, 80% of the population having wh...
5.4K 144 19
Y/n L/n is a girl that was born in the first generation of quirks on Earth. She always thought she was quirkless until she suddenly found herself in...
50.1K 993 29
𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍, 𝐀 π†πˆπ‘π‹ ππŽπ‘π πˆππ“πŽ a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...