End my suffering.( Zack foste...

Von PinkSakuraStars

(Y/N) wants to end her life,quickly and painlessly, but once she meets a certain serial killer, with a very h... Mehr

Introduction
Charater information
{1}Prologue
{2}I made it? Damn.
{3}Dazai? Strange name
{4}Where are you headed?
{5}Yes, the moon sure is pretty
{6}Damn, this is ginna be fun
{7}Go Rachel
{8}Zack, my name's Zack.
{9}Double suicide?!
{10}Sneaky Bastard
{12} Ability: Play Room
{13} An Ability user.

{11} Another floor?

437 17 18
Von PinkSakuraStars

Hold on tight, this chapter is a long one!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  別のフロア?

Both girls continued walking back to see Zack staring at the door in confusion "huh?" (Y/N) and Rachel walked behind Zack and waited for him to turn around. When he did, Zack asked (Y/N) "Did you do that?"

(Y/N) nodded " A thank you would be nice." Zack ignored her and asked, "How?"

"I used the key in the doctor's pocket to turn on the elevator" (Y/N) replied. Zack fully turned around to face her and let out a laugh, "I get it! You're pretty smart, aren't ya!" He praised the girl. Suddenly he got up close to Rachel's face, too close for (Y/N) comfort, "You asked me to kill you earlier, right?"

A few seconds passed by and Rachel responded "I did", (Y/N), who was behind her, nodded. "Well, I'm dumb.." 'Already knew that' " So you're both gonna help me out of here," Zack said, coming closer to (Y/N). "Once we get out, she might make a better face and you'll be mine, right?"

The last part flustered (Y/N) but she responded anyway, "does that mean you'll kill yourself with me!" She stated, with excitement in her voice. Zack ignored her and continued," And once she makes a better face," Zack pulled away from (Y/N) and swung his scythe at Rachel, which took (Y/N) by surprise. "I'll kill her"

"Wait really" "Really?" Both Rachel and (Y/N) asked at the same time.

"Sure, as long as you do your job right," Zack told them both. "Sure." "Okay," Rachel and (Y/N) replied.

"And don't get all hyper, whenever I see someone who's acting really happy..." He stopped and made a scary face. " I can't resist killing them"

After hearing that (Y/N) smiled and laughed trying to get Zack to kill right there, but Zack ignored her. "But I guess I won't have to worry about you, considering those dead eyes of yours," He told Rachel as he walked into the elevator.

Before fully being inside the elevator, Zack asked" What's your name?" Rachel stared at him for a few seconds "My name is Rachel Gardner". (Y/N) walk up to Rachel to hold her hand, "You already know my name" She told him.

Zack hm' ed before fully turning around, putting his scythe on his shoulder, "I'm Zack " He told them. "Well, let's get out of this hellhole." (Y/N) Said as she walked behind Zack, witch Rachel following Zack who was already inside the elevator.

As they were in the elevator, Zack tried to start a conversation with them. "Was the guy on the last floor a friend of yours?" Zack asked, but no one answered. "Tch, Ignoring me, huh?"

"What about you?" (Y/N) asked. Zack turned around with a confused look, "Huh?". "You called him by what seemed his name." She replied as she looked at him with cold eyes.  "Huh? Did I? I don't even remember" He told (Y/N) causing her to facepalm.

Once the elevator door opened, Zack was the first one to step out. "Let's go," He told the girl as he kept walking. Once both girls stepped out, (Y/N) looked around and saw a concrete path and its sides had water. "Another floor. " (Y/N) said, stated . She kept walking with Rachel next to her when Rachel suddenly stopped and stared at the water.

"There's something in the water" Rachel Said. "huh?" "What? You think there's something in it?" (Y/N) and Zack said. Zack turned half of his body to face them, " Come on, let's get moving." Rachel ignored him and asked, " Do you know this building well?" While staring at the water before finally facing him.

"I don't know all the little details. I only came here because they told me I could kill whoever I wanted. It's probably the same for the people on the other floors too." He said while walking away.

The trio kept walking until they came across graves. "What the hell is this?" The trio stood staring at the graves for a few seconds, "Graves...." Rachel said.

"No wonder I smelt dirt," Zack said. 'No that's just you' (Y/N) thought. Zack started walking with his eyes close but he soon opened his eyes when he fell in an open grave. "What the hell?" Zack muttered as he tried to pull his leg out of the hole while (Y/N) was holding back her laugh and Rachel just stared at him with a look that screams 'I'm done with your bullshit'.

"It's filthy, and it's clinging to my feet..." Rachel pulled (Y/N) with her to walk closer to Zack. "Ugh, It's like, Sticky! Gross!!" Zack whined about his foot being stuck while (Y/N) and Rachel just stared. "This is not my day, damn it!"

(Y/N) along with Rachel stood close by and watched as he finally pulled out his foot. "What the hell are you lookin' at?!" Zack yelled at both girls, while (Y/N) put her hands on Rachel's ears. "You wanna be in a grave that bad?" Zack asked. Rachel took (Y/N)'s hands off her and walked towards the grave staring at it. (Y/N) nodded at Zack's question causing him to smack her on the head.

   "I already am. " Rachel also replied to Zack's question while still staring at the grave. "Tch. Come on." Zack called out to Rachel as he walked away with (Y/N) who held onto the helm on Zack's sweater.

After taking a few steps he stopped and turned his head " What's your fascination with graves, anyway?" Zack asked Rachel who was still staring at the grave. After not receiving an answer he yelled out to her "Yo! Let's go!" Rachel looked over and started walking towards them.

  The trio walked until they were met with a small pillar with writing on it. Zack stared at it for a few seconds before grabbing (Y/N) off him, causing her to yelp, and pushing her towards the pillar, "You read it" Zack said in a demanding tone. "Okay, sure" She replied to him.

  "The welcomed by the holy land. The chosen by thee lord, the good men, the beloved by the angels, the special ones, leave yourselves in the magnificent glory of the lord. To the traitors, here will be then prison forever." (Y/N) said the writing out loud. "I don't get it," Zack said out loud. " What's the point in putting graves here?" Zack said as they all looked around.

   (Y/N) started walking towards a grave that caught her eye, the same thing with Rachel. "Hey, don't go off on your own!" Zack told them. Both girls stood in front of a grave. Zack walked towards them and stood behind (Y/N), "What now? You wanna get in that grave?" He asked, "They both like they were recently made." (Y/N) informed Zack, "Yeah? so what?" He replied.

  Both (Y/N) and Rachel stared at the grave with discomfort, causing (Y/N) to grab Zack sleeve. "There's a name on both of them," Rachel said. "Rachel Gardner.." "(Y/N) Dazai.." Rachel and (Y/N) said at the same time.

  "And that unfinished grave.." (Y/N) pointed out. "Is that mine? Tch. Is it here so I can die at any time?" Zack said as he walked up to the 'grave' " This really pisses me off" Zack swung his scythe a few times in the air before putting it above his head," I'll crush it to dust." 

"You'll break your scythe," Rachel told him. "Shut up! I know that!" Zack yelled to her. Rachel ignored him and continued to stare and her 'Grave'. "Hey! Don't stand there staring at it forever." Zack told her. Rachel ignored him, which ticked Zack off. Zack walked towards her and swung his scythe, he stopped it in time so it wouldn't hit Rachel. "I don't intend to die with you. As soon as we find the exit, I'm gonna-" Zack stopped his sentence when Rachel pointed to a gap on a wall. "Huh?" He muttered.

  "There's a draft coming from there" (Y/N) told Zack, causing him to turn and look at the wall. "You think there's something inside?" He responded. "Should I go look inside?" Rachel asked (Y/N).

  "You're not thinking of running away, are you?" Zack asked in a threatening tone. "I won't run away. You haven't killed me yet." Rachel responded right after. Zack stared at her for a few seconds before responding," That crap again? You really are creepy". He pulled his scythe away from her as (Y/N) looked around.

  "Okay, fine. Go ahead." Zack told her as he tossed his scythe in the air."I'd like you both to look for the exit out here." Rachel told him. While they talked, (Y/N) pulled a little device out of her skirt pocket and walked towards Rachel to Pat her head and slipped the device in her white sweater pocket without neither Zack nor Rachel noticing.

   "Alright, I'll go check inside." As Rachel walked away, Zack let out an annoyed sigh" Also if you get caught in some trap and die, you'd better tell me!" Zack yelled at her. "She can't tell you if she's dead." (Y/N) told him, causing Zack to smack her head. (Y/N) Swifty kicked behind his knees, he didn't fall, he just limped a little much to (Y/N) disappointment.

   "Hey.." Rachel muttered, "You're still not done talking?!" Zack says back annoyed. It didn't bother Rachel though as she told him "If possible, don't destroy my grave" Zack thought about it for a while, "Whatever" He said. "Be careful Ray!" (Y/N) said. Rachel nodded as she walked in, leaving (Y/N) and Zack by themselves.

   They both looked around the place to try and find an exit. "How are we supposed to find a trigger? There's nothing but gravestones" Zack thought out loud.

   They both continued to look around until Zack stopped and stared at his 'grave' "Shit. Someone had some serious balls to make me a grave" Zack said out loud, (Y/N) hm ed as a reply. "I wanna crush it," Zack said. (Y/N) stopped searching and walking up to him, making him look down at her, she then pulled out her mini scissor blade and threw it at him. Once he caught it turned big like it used to be causing him to drop his scythe. He stopped and looked at (Y/N) with admiration.

  "Huh?" Zack looked at her confused. "Go Crazy, the blade is stronger than titanium. " was all she told him as she sat down in a corner and pulled out earphones from her trench coat and plugged them into a small device. With those words, Zack first went for his 'grave' before going off and destroying the other graves. While (Y/N) was listening to Rachel through the device she placed in her sweater.

  (Y/N) giggled every once in a while as he watched Zack destroy the gravestones. She watched when Zack destroyed the grave in front of Rachel's and her's. She saw Zack muttering to himself and only intervened when Zack was about to swing at Rachel's grave, "You can go ahead and destroy mine just don't destroy Rachel's" And with that (Y/N)'s grave was destroyed.

   After that Zack threw the scissor blade back to (Y/N), who caught and turned it small again. "Anyway, she said to look for something, didn't she?" Zack asked (Y/N) was walking towards him. "Yes but that doesn't matter anymore." She told him. Before Zack could question it, they both heard footsteps. "Welcome back Ray!" Rachel nodded and looked around.

  "What's all this?" She asked. "They pissed me off, so I destroyed them," Zack replied. "Well? Did you find anything?" Zack asked, turned his head to look at Rachel. "There was something that looked like a referenced room inside. I found this"  Rachel said she pulled out 3 pieces of paper. "Hm?"

  "My profile," Rachel told Zack. "The hell is that?" he asked her.

   "It's information about me," Rachel informed him. "That's useless. There's nothing to gain from knowing more about you." He told her as he put his arm around (Y/N), who didn't care. "Also, is this you?" Rachel asked him to show him his profile, she then started reading off it. "Issac Foster. Birth Date unknown. Entered an illegal orphanage as a child. Later, the poor conditions at the facility were exposed, but from that point on, Issac Foster's whereabouts were unknown. At the same time, in the facility-" Rachel was cut off by Zack. "How do you feel after reading that?" They both stared at each other for a few seconds, "Issac Foster..." Zack said, as he quickly swung his scythe below Rachel's chin, if it wasn't for (Y/N), who blocked the scythe from touching Rachel with her scissor blade that was now the size of a dagger, would've been dead.

  "Is me" Zack finished his sentence."So how do you feel after reading that?" He asked both girls. "This is just a piece of paper with information about you on it. No more or less than that."  Rachel told him. "Eh? I've met people worse than you so don't get all over your head." (Y/N) responded to his question as she finished reading his information over Rachel's shoulder while still blocking Zack.

  "You're both not afraid of me," He asked. "Nope" (Y/N) told him. As well as Rachel who said no. Zack let out a small laugh "I once knew someone else who said the same thing as you." Zack told them, "And?" they both said.

  Zack once again let out a small laugh "It amused me so I gave her five seconds to run instead of three." (Y/N) looked away, she didn't want him to look at her face. "Does this story have anything to do with us?" She asked him as she went to hold (Y/N) hand. "Huh?" Zack was taken by surprise. "If we run, will you kill us? If I take proper steps, will you kill us?" Rachel asked. "I forgot! You want me to kill you guys!" He said, holding his head with one hand.

     Rachel noticed (Y/N)'s face, it was one where Rachel couldnt tell if she was jealous of the women or of Zack, when Zack was talking about the women who tried to seduce him and decided to ask her "Are you okay?" (Y/N) nodded.

Rachel then remembered she had (Y/N)'s profile. "(Y/N) can I read your profile out loud?" She asked. "Hm? Yeah, go for it." (Y/N) replied.

  "(Y/N) Dazai.Birthdate: xx/xx/XXXX.Currently 21. At age 14 entered the Port Mafia in Yokohama with her brother, Osamu Dazai. But soon left at the age of 18 to join an agency called 'The armed detective agency' with her brother. The armed detective agency is a group focused on solving crimes that are considered too violent or difficult for the Military Police to handle. Often, these crimes are of a supernatural origin. Nearly all of the detectives within the company have their own special powers known as Abilities... She went missing a few days ago while on a mission." Rachel readout. Zack turned around and asked, "You were in the Mafia?!"

"Mmhm" (Y/N) nodded. " 'Special powers are known as Abilities' What does that mean?" Rachel asked. "Exactly as it says, some of us in the world were born with special abilities." (Y/N) told her.

   "Are you one of them?" Zack asked. (Y/N) smirked and placed her finger on her lips "Maybe, maybe not. I can't tell you." Before Zack could say anything else he was interpreted by (Y/N) " So, Ray were those papers all you found?" She asked Rachel. " There seemed to be another room in the back, but the door wouldn't open. There must be some trigger that opens it," Rachel told them.

  "Shit! Another trigger?" Zack complained. "Also, I heard someone laughing," Rachel added on. "Huh?," Both Zack and (Y/N) said. Rachel looked down and continued, " They said they know what I really want." Zack started walking towards (Y/N)" Is that so?" Once he got there he took (Y/N)'s scissor blade in which turned big when he reached his hand out. "What's wrong?" Rachel asked.

  "I'm gonna have to destroy that grave after all. It's annoying the hell out of me" Zack said, after kissing (Y/N)'s forehead.  "Wait-" Rachel tried to stop him. "Your grave is not here, Ray.." (Y/N) said in a serious tone while Zack ran and destroyed the grave.

  Rachel watched her 'Grave' get destroyed with a shocked look on her face. (Y/N) walked up to the girl and held her hand. " You only get to die after I get out of here," Zack told them both and walked away with (Y/N) right behind him. While walking (Y/N) and Zack interlocked their pinkies together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE :
Y'all I completely forgot about this book 😭 so I'm just gonna upload the chapters I've had in my drafts! Enjoy - Mari

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

27.4K 787 19
Is it so wrong longing for love?
39.1K 1.3K 10
she, a dancer with personified problems all the while more that intrigues osamu dazai who came into her life amidst the chaos that is [name] [last na...
10.8K 269 18
๐™ฐ ๐š‹๐šœ๐š ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š๐š’๐šŒ เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš Pls read desc โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€ แดกแด€ส€ษดษชษดษข โš ๏ธ This fic contains obviously 1. Dazai 2. Attempted humor/Broke...
3.4K 117 12
(Male reader yippie!) Y/n had recently joined the Armed Detective Agency because like the others they had a special ability as well. They join this j...