Scotch and Soda (A.T.)

By sparklrebel

BOOK 1 OF 2 [Currently Editing] It was that rainy night, at the airport, that Andromeda Jacobs met the lead s... More

Scotch and Soda, Book I
1 | They couldn't go back to 505 if it smacked them in the temples...
2 | Last Tour Concert Tonight!
3 | A reverse one-night stand.
4 | Matinee of Nightmares
5 | You Could Have It So Much Better
6 | In my room she WILL get to you...
7 | Come Undone
8 | Smooth
9 | Broken Things
10 | Give Up Control
11 | A vindictive eye of my jealousy I have no control...
12 | Doctor Who Experience...with Alex!
13 | Take Over
14 | How can I tell you I was wrong?
15 | A Wolf At The Door
16 | Return of the King
17 | Psychotic Girl
18 | Stop Crying Your Heart Out
19 | Little Black Submarines
20 | Watch Me Bleed
21 | When you're losing and your fuse is fireside...
22 | You're what she came for
23 | I said that you need me, don't you?
25 | When I would find myself in love with you
26 | The illusion that you feel is real...
27 | Vertigo
28 | Alex 1 and Alex 2
29 | By some miracle, I just got away with it
30 | All I can taste is this moment and all I can breathe is your life
31| Her tears like diamonds on the floor
Epilogue**
Bonus Teaser: Whiskey and Coke--A Miles Kane fanfic sequel

24 | Mad World

318 7 0
By sparklrebel

Alex

‘Alex, Alex it’s time to get up, please get up.’ I smiled hearing her voice and then I opened my eyes to what seemed like a bitter-sweet nightmare. I saw Andromeda in my shirt but she had Luke’s arms wrapped around her body. One around her waist and one across her chest with the hand around her neck. Tears were streaming down her face. I slowly stood up and slipped on sleeping trousers, scowling and my jaw clenched at the sight in front of me.

‘Baby it’s gonna be okay, you trust me don’t you?’ I said and she nodded a yes. That only tightened his grip around her neck.

‘Isn’t this nice? The couple is back together. I also heard that Paige moved out of your flat and got one of her own. Tsk-tsk. She’s lucky I didn’t shoot her ass, otherwise that would’ve been bad for Miles, wouldn’t it?’

‘You forced Miles’ plan out of Paige.’

‘Bingo!’ Luke smiled, ‘what you and An don’t know is that I’m not stupid. I have people everywhere who’ve been keeping tabs on my baby girl. Martin called me last night and told me he was at a party and he saw a certain woman slow dancing with a certain somebody. When An didn’t come home last night, I knew that it meant your place so here I am. And here’s my little wanton queen.’ He said the last sentence through clenched teeth while gripping her neck. She let out a whimper in pain.

‘Don’t hurt ‘er.’ I said sternly.

‘What are you going to do Turner?’ He growled, ‘Save her?’

‘Yes.’ As I lunged at him to get to her, my worst nightmare came to light as his men did hold me down again. I tried fighting them off but one of them hit me in the back and suddenly I was held like Luke was going to cut me head off.

‘No!’ She screamed and fought as he held her down. She kept fighting and he slapped her. He unzipped his trousers and held her wrists down. Right before he was about to enter her, the door opened.

‘Put your hands up and back away from the woman!’ The copper said, ‘Put your hands up and back away from the man!’ A swarm of coppers flooded the place.

‘Luke Fuller, you are under arrest on the charges of rape, third degree murder, and harassment and battery.’ He arrested him and the guys that held me down, as he read them their rights, I went over to Andromeda and Miles and Sarah walked into the room with a medic.

‘Are you okay baby?’ Andromeda was looking at me with her chestnut brown eyes scared half to death with half of her face crimson red from Luke’s slap.

‘Y-yes, my head and face hurt so much.’ That’s when she started crying.

‘Um sorry to interrupt but I need to inspect her. May I?’ the medic said, ‘And an officer is going to be here shortly to ask you some questions.’

‘Okay, sure,’ I sat on the bed beside her, ‘Shh, it’s okay the medic is going to inspect you, okay I’ll be right here.’ She calmed and I looked at Sarah and Miles.

‘Hi guys um sorry if we were late getting here, I went up to police station warning them of this but they didn’t believe me because you are a celebrity and so Miles went in there and straightened it out and here we are. I brought some of my clothes cos I know Andy can’t go to Luke’s place for a while since it’s a crime scene. They found Atticus’s body on a farm in Yorkshire half shredded with a wood chipper with partial prints that match Luke’s.’ I took the bag of clothes and put them on the bed.

‘Thanks, do you want to see ‘er?’ I got up off the bed and watched as she sat down and soothed Andromeda.

‘Okay, where is she?!’ Miles and I looked to see Emma at the door.

‘Emma, I’m sorry about not informing you, I completely-’ I was explaining my actions to a seemingly pissed of Emma.

‘Forgot about me? It’s okay. Sarah called me and informed me of everything that bastard Luke did. I was outside just as they were about to put him in the squad car and I literally spit in his face.’ I started laughing and then I stopped because there because what I was about to say next was serious.

‘Last night, I found out he’d raped her multiple times without the drugs.’ I looked down at Andromeda and I wanted to cry. She was my baby and I’d failed in protecting her.

‘Are you kidding me?!’ Emma and Sarah both said in unison. I couldn’t stay in this room any longer, I needed a fag and the look of Andromeda was making me sad.

‘Um, I need a smoke, I’ll be back. Make sure you keep her company.’ I made my way downstairs and left out the back door. I leaned against the wall and lit up the fag. A few minutes later, the door opened again and Miles popped out.

            ‘How are you doing mate?’ He took out a sig and lit it.

            ‘Not good, mate. Not good.’ I simply replied as I removed the cig from between my lips and exhaled smoke. There was a long silence as we just stood there smoking our cigs.

            ‘It’s all my fault, Miles. I was supposed to protect her and I failed. If I hadn’t been out shopping, she wouldn’t have gotten kidnapped and in this mess in the first place. My worst nightmare became a reality today. They fucking held me down while Luke was about to rape her in front of me. I can’t be with her anymore. It’s because of me she’s like this now.’

            ‘Mate…’ He turned to me and put his hands on me shoulders with his cig between his index and middle fingers. ‘I ought to slap you. She needs you more than anything right now and you’re running away from that. You need to go in there and defend that beautiful woman because right now the world is giving you a second chance. Yet you’re out here smoking fags with me instead of being by her side offering your support. Now if you don’t go in there, I swear I will beat the shit out of you.’ He smiled. I dunno how Miles always found the right thing to say.

            ‘Right thanks mate.’ I threw my cig down, squashed it with me trainers and about to slip back inside when an officer stopped me to interview me about my relationship with Andromeda, Luke, and any other people possibly involved with not only what happened today but also dealing with the murder Atticus. I dunno why, it’s clear who did it: Luke Fuller. The police were wrapping things up and leaving. I was half way up the stairs when a pair of green eyes stopped me.

‘Did I interview you?’ He asked pointing his finger towards me lazily.

‘Uh no another officer did,’ I replied. He narrowed his eyes at me as if he’s doubting something.

‘Okay, if you think of anything Andromeda has my card.’ He continued his way downstairs and shut the door. I walked into the bedroom and that’s when I saw Andromeda frowning on the bed, eye brows furrowing in concentration of whatever she’s possibly thinking. Damn it, where are Sarah and Emma?

Andromeda

            ‘Okay everything seems just fine except you might want to have a doctor x-ray your ribs if your chest has been hurting that long from a kick. Otherwise you’re fine, have a nice day.’ The medic left and a copper stepped forward.

‘Miss? I’m Officer Styles. I’m going to be asking you questions relating to what happened this morning. Are you ready?’ I clutched the duvet from the bed around me tightly and nodded.

‘Okay, Can you explain to starting from this morning how did this happen?’

‘I-I heard some banging downstairs and it woke me up. I looked over and noticed Alex was still sleeping. So I grabbed his shirt off the floor and put it on. When I reached the door, I opened it to see Luke. I tried to slam it closed but he was stronger. He hoisted me up over his shoulder and took me up stairs. He said he would strangle me if I made any sound. He placed me down in the bedroom and his men were standing near the door.’ I continued to explain what happened and he simply nodded and wrote down everything I’d said. He’d even asked me about my relationship with Luke, Atticus, and Alex. From how he dressed, I could tell he was one of those detective type coppers. He had brown hair styled in a combed out quiff—but not like Alex used to have—and green eyes.

‘Thank you miss. If you think of anything else, here’s my card.’ He smiled and placed a crème coloured card with black font on it that stated his name and number. ‘Have good day miss.’

He left and I sat there thinking horrible thoughts of why Alex left. I mean what if he doesn’t want to be with me anymore. I would have to go back to America and live with Sarah while I date guys who will never affect me like Alex has. I could never come back to the United Kingdom in painful reminder of Alex Turner.

            ‘Babe?’ I looked up to see Alex with a rather worried look on his face, ‘What are you thinking about and where’s Emma and Sarah?’

            ‘Um, they’re downstairs, I was just…thinking that’s all.’ I smile weakly.

            ‘Babe, I-‘’

            ‘No, Alex if you don’t want to be with me anymore because I’m broken, that…that’s fine. I can stay over at Emma’s or Matt’s until I get my thin-’

            ‘What the hell are you going on about?’ Alex had this pissed off look on his face and he moved closer to me. ‘Andy, I’m not leaving you, not now, not ever. You mean too much to me baby. I know I haven’t been the greatest boyfriend failing my job in protecting you.’

            ‘Alex you could never fail in protecting me. It was all my fault, if I-‘’

            ‘No, if I had been there in your flat with you, you would’ve never gotten kidnapped. You would’ve never been in this current situation.’ Alex looked down as if he was ashamed. ‘You would be with me and I know I can’t fix your brokenness but I’m offering my support. I love you too much to let you go. I thought you’d probably want to leave me.’

            ‘Alex, nobody affects me the way you do. Nobody sends electric currents up my spine when you touch me. That’s why I enjoyed last night because it’s funny how sometimes the body can tell the difference between one person’s touch from another. With you it was always the stereotypical butterflies in the stomach, electric shock kind of thing…while with Luke, it was…revolting and…dirty and shivering in fear sorta way. I love you Alex.’

            ‘Oh my god, it was neither yours nor his fault okay?!’ Alex and I both looked at the door way where Sarah and Emma were standing.

            ‘It was Luke’s fault, just stay together and we’ll be seeing you lot later, bye.’ Emma said before leaving with Sarah. It was just Alex and me now. We were looking at each other with a pregnant silence in the air.

            ‘Why…Why won’t you let me touch your scars?’ I blurted out. I really wanted to know. I still had the scars on my inner thighs, the long one on my neck and the love bites on the other side of my neck. But, Alex…he had medium-length scars at random places on his chest.

            ‘You did touch my scars,’ He sat on the bed beside me, ‘You touched them last night babe.’ He put his hand in mine and motioned closer to me where he started to kiss my neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555 9 7
Alex Turner-inspired scenarios, I curate a blend of both wholesome and provocative content. My commitment involves presenting a fresh installment eve...
142K 3.6K 35
The trip to California was nothing like Rhea had imagined. She had been looking forward to it for months but found it to be a total bore. When she m...
67K 1.8K 68
"Alex, what are we?" "Well what do you want to be?" "Yours.." THIS STORY CONTAINS: profanity, sexual content DISCLAIMERS:Throughout this story work f...
1.6K 13 17
Please remember to comment and vote. Please read 'Info' before reading the rest. Story every day other than the weekend!