22 | You're what she came for

Andromeda

'Baby wake up...An...Andromeda, baby wake up' I opened my eyes and saw a figure in the blurriness. I also felt extra weight on me. After I blinked a few times, I found Luke straddling me in bed.

'I'm sorry for last night, I was drunk and upset please let me see the damage.' He pulled the covers down where I was in underwear and a satin gown. He lifted up the gown to see dark, purple coloured bruises on my stomach. He put a hand on my stomach and I winced and whimpered.

'Did that hurt baby? I'm sorry.' He caressed my stomach and then trailed his hand to pull my underwear down.

'No-' He place a hand on my mouth and unzipped his pants with his free one. I fought and screamed and clawed at him, but it was no use. As soon as he entered me, he pinned both of my wrists down with his hand while still covering my mouth with the other.

'Shh, babe this will only take a few minutes.' I attempted to scream and began to sob and they were all muffled by his hand.

'God, you feel so good baby.'

I continued to cry and sob until it was over.

--

I spent long amounts of time in the shower. Just sitting in the shower, in a fetal position. Sometimes I'll cry and know that I can't go anywhere without Luke's permission and an escort with me in case I go to the police. I continue to hope that Miles is working with Alex to get me away from here. The next two weeks this is what happened on a daily basis. He would rape me in the morning and sometimes at night when he would be bladdered. After each time, I would take a shower to not only wash away his...stuff but also the dirtiness that I feel when he is done along with the tears that would occur during and after. The bruises were slowly healing each day with less and less pain. He hasn't kicked me ever since that night. He says that is something he regrets big time.

2 and 1/2 weeks later

As soon as I was done making the bed, I heard Do I Wanna Know? by Arctic Monkeys and answered it.

'Hello?'

'Hey, it's Miles, ask Luke if you can come out tonight with Sarah.'

'What?! Sarah's here?'

'Yeah it's all part of my plan Andy. I just know if I'm there, there would be no way he would let you go back out with me. But Sarah says that you guys used to be the three musketeers or summit. Make sure you dress in something nice and be ready okay?'

'Yes thanks, bye.' It was true. Luke, Sarah, Anna, Brian, and I used to be great mates in college. The three musketeers refers to just Luke, Sarah, and I. Sarah and I studied abroad where we met Luke and I fell in love.

'Bye, love.' The call ended and I kinda squealed in excitement.

'What's my girl getting excited about?' I swallowed and turned around to see Luke leaning against the door frame, grinning like an idiot. My grin faltered becoming a crooked grin.

'What's wrong baby girl?' He asked frowning. The air suddenly became tense and I forced a smile.

'Nothing, just my stomach's still a little sore I guess.' I muttered avoiding his gaze as I felt uneasy like I was going to throw up.

'That's weird since those kicks were nearly two weeks ago, they should have healed by now.' He started to caress my stomach and smiled a bit like he was enjoying some kind of private joke. Then he paused his motions and frowned as if he came across an unhappy thought. He looked up at me and his eyes met mine. I could see a mixture of anger, worry, and sadness.