12 | Doctor Who Experience...with Alex!

• Dedicated to John Hutch

--Warning: explicit/adult content--

Andromeda

I can't believe he took me here! We walked in and Alex paid for our tickets while the lady was shocked that Alex Turner was at the Doctor Who experience. As soon as we walked a man with reddish brown coloured hair and dark eyes dressed in a suit with a cape greeted us. My friend John Hutch...long time no see. He noticed us and walked towards Alex and me.

'Andy, I see you finally got to come here.' He engulfed me into a hug. I have not seen him since Uni. Especially since he lives in Wales and lives the farthest from the rest of the group. But John is an ambitious actor and in fact he's had some roles in his lifetime. My particular favourite is in the show Merlin. In season one, he gets punched in the face by King Arthur. I will always remember that bit.

'Yes curtesy of my boyfriend,' as soon as I said boyfriend, Alex proudly stepped forward, but at least he wasn't giving him the death stare. It wasn't really much of a death stare, it was really an unamused look. Usually the death stare includes him clenching his teeth and a real fierce look in his eyes...very murderous.

'Oh my, it looks like Emma wasn't lying.' He turned to Alex and held out his hand as a gesture for a hand shake, 'hi, I'm John Hutch. I'm a friend of Andy.'

Alex hesitated at first but then shook his hand, 'I'm Alex, but judging by your remark earlier and the stares that you knew that already.'

John smiled a bit and so did Alex, 'Hey I would like to continue our chat but if you want, at the end of your tour and at my lunch shift, I can join you both for lunch.'

I grinned, 'Sure.'

'Bye,' John turned to the next group and did his thing. We continued on catching up with our group.

Alex

I felt slightly jealous about how many male friends she has. I promised her I wouldn't give anymore death stares unless it's Atticus. But I knew she had lots of British friends and two British ex-boyfriends. So I tried my best.

As we passed through, she would try to explain to me about Daleks and Cybermen but truthfully I couldn't concentrate. I couldn't stop staring at her with occasional nods. She was truly beautiful and all mine. I'm not really completely sure how I feel about this woman. I dunno if she's tearing me down or building me up. I almost got into a fight with me best friend over this woman or have been in me flat, trying to come up with new song with no luck but only fantasies and memories of her and how she felt under me touch. When she screamed me name. Every time I try not to think about it, especially at times like this where we're in a public place. I wish I could just get her alone. So I did what I could...I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the restrooms.

'Alex, what are you doing? I wasn't done explaining the time war.' We head to the men's restroom. Men's...Women's, it doesn't make a fookin' difference to me.

'Alex, I can't be in here.' She stated as if that made a difference. I checked all the stales to see if anyone was in and the whole thing was practically empty. I'm guessing cos the DWE wasn't really that busy today. I pulled her into the accessible stall and locked it behind me. I gently pushed her against the wall and kissed her hard. I leaned a bit so I could pick her up. As always, wrapped her lean legs around me. I pulled away to kiss long her jaw and down her neck.

'Alex, we c-can't,' she stammered. I bit into her flesh near her collar bone and starting sucking at it, creating a love bite. I moved closer to her grinding my bulge into her. She moaned my name.

'Come on babe, we need to make this quick before anyone finds us.' Her face was flushed with colour and her lips were swollen from our kiss. I pulled my body away to undo my belt and my jeans and pull my boxers down to release my erection. It was a good thing that she was wearing a dress cos all she had to do was pull down her knickers. She stepped out of them when they pooled around her ankles and jumped so I could lift her against the wall. I slipped a condom out of my leather jacket and rolled it on. I positioned myself and entered her. She moaned.