28 | Alex 1 and Alex 2

-Warning: Mature/explicit content-

Alex

Today is a break and Andromeda's discharge and tomorrow is her last testimony. Lately things have been tense between her and me. I dunno, maybe Matt was right and she probably did cut herself because she was unhappy with me. But then again he was wrong about his previous theory about Andromeda. But this time, I've noticed some major differences. She doesn't light up like she used to. I mean I know what she just went through but the last time I saw her light up was that night we got reunited. She was so care free. I've been giving Miles the silent treatment but that doesn't stop him from coming to visit Andromeda. But today was different too. I'm sitting here in a chair by Andromeda's side. She's napping and I'm holding her hand, close to the brink of sleep as well as the heart monitor showing her racing heartbeat which made the nurse a little worried at first. I turn me head to find none other than Paige Huntley standing in the door way. She looked unsure of herself and this situation. I narrowed my eyes at her and mouthed the words to avoid waking Andy.

'What are you doing here?' and she mouthed back with a hint of whisper,

'I'm here to visit Andromeda.' I rolled my eyes and motioned her to come in and she stopped at foot of the bed. 'I needed to visit her. Miles told me how she...got raped by Luke,' she whispered.

'Oh so ever since Miles told you our plans to get Andy back and you slept with him, you and him share everything now, is that correct?' I snapped, forgetting to keep my voice low and Andy twitched a bit.

'It wasn't like that Alex, I-''

'And I thought you hated Andy, envious of how she's with me instead of yourself, of how she has-

'I know how it feels!' Paige interrupted.

'What?' I couldn't comprehend what she was saying, 'What are you taking about?'

'Remember when I said that what she's been through pales in comparison to what I've been through? That was before I knew she got raped. I was...raped a long time ago. I was gang raped in fact. It was an unexpected initiation into a gang that I've been trying to get away from ever since they made me shoot my boyfriend at the time. They claimed he was a traitor just because he wanted to be with me instead of the gang. They even said he was an idiot for not stopping them from raping me knowing that they held a gun to his head and threatened to shoot if he even tried to stop them.

'I came here to apologise to you and her about everything. I know an apology won't fix the rape part but I was hopeful that we would eventually become friends. If she doesn't, I will understand.'

'I forgive you.' Alex and Paige look towards Andromeda. Paige and Andromeda started smiling at the same time.

Andromeda

Two hours of Paige and I finally finding some common ground to be friends. Suddenly she gets called away by a text and she has to go, but I finally lost an enemy and gained an ally. The doctor walks in soon after she leaves the room, checking my vitals, along with a nurse Norwood. Alex is in the room by the door waiting to sign the discharge forms, since I'm a little dodgy from pain medication to sign anything. Once Alex signs the forms and the nurse leaves the room, the doctors says I'm okay to leave. The doctor closes the door and since the blinds are closed, I go ahead and get dressed. Alex just sits there and smirks once the gown is off.

'You're so beautiful like that,' Alex says looking at me as I'm putting on the fresh underwear from the fresh pile of clothes that I asked Emma to bring when she came to visit. I looked back at Alex who was walking towards me as I was putting my bra on. As soon as my bra is fully on, Alex glides his arms around my waist and pulls me flush against his chest. And suddenly my breath quickens and my heart races. I just feel it. That electricity that always pulls us together. He nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck and starts placing kisses up and down. My arms instantly flew onto his forearms and latch onto them.