7 | Come Undone

Warning: Adult/Mature content

Andromeda
              Alex closed the door behind Miles and then placed his hands on his hips looking at the floor for a moment trying to gather his composure. Then he looked at me with piercing eyes. The happiness was soon replaced with lust in my eyes.

'What were you trying to pull?' he snapped. I became confused.

'Don't look at me like that you little temptress. I saw you walking down those steps. You did it slowly on purpose, didn't you?' He moved towards me and I swallowed the lump in my throat. 'Giving me a show eh?' He smirked and moved closer to me, moving behind me and grabbing my hips. 'Teasing me--he grinded his hardness against my arse as he said teasing me--with a peek-a-boo game with these lacy thigh highs.' He moved his mouth to my ear and whispered, 'I want you to go back into my room and do as I instructed before and what you pulled gets extra punishment.' I blushed deeply as wetness once again coated my folds.

I again sat on his bed and waited in anticipation. If someone had told me I was going to be in a Sub-Dom relationship with Alex Turner from Arctic Monkeys, I wouldn't have believed them.

Alex finally walked in with a flogger. What the fuck? He opened his drawer and took out some tie-like material. Holy shit it's the piece he wore with his suit in GQ magazine!

'Stand up.' I did so as he threw the flogger and the material on bed then came around and stood in front of me and just stared for a bit. 'Do you want this? With me?' He placed a hand on my hip.

'Y-Yes,' I muttered as we looked at each other. We kept our eyes locked as he trailed his hand from my hip to under my dress, tracing the tops of my thigh highs. I closed my eyes and moaned when his hand landed in-between my thighs.

'You do want this, don't you?' He was not only increasing the pressure but stimulating the friction, which made me moan and it took a lot of restraint not to squirm.

'Andromeda, look at me please.' Andromeda, look at me please. I opened my lust filled eyes to look at him. 'Is it only me you get wet for or is it Miles?'

'O-Only you,' I whimpered.
Alex

I was delighted in hearing that, but a part of me didn't believe it. Mainly because of Matt's words that came back to me, a girl who I'm guessin' wanted to have sex with you just so she could tell her friends, 'Yes, I did sleep with Alex Turner.'

'Really?' My voice soon became husky, 'I've been wanting to peel this dress off of you since you walked into my flat. I also got something for you. In fact, I was on my way to buy it when we crashed into each other the second time.'

'Alex, you really didn't have to get me something, really.' She had this guilty look on her face.

'Actually it's more for me than it is for you.' I took out the black velvet box and opened it revealing blush-pink strawberry lace with pearls sewn in. I then placed it around her neck. Her eyes softened with moisture.

'It's so beautiful, I love it.'

'Good, because it signifies that you are mine; that you belong to me. And don't let anyone tell you different. You will not see anyone else and neither will I.' my hand reached up and cradled her chin. With that, I brought her mouth to mine. As we kissed, I bit her lip gently to gain entrance to her mouth and she soon granted it. With my other hand, I lead it to her back to unzip the dress. I broke the kiss to let go of her and stood back watching, fascinated by the dress slipping off her only to pool around her ankles. Underneath the dress, she wore a nude lace bra along with very lacy nude panties. I couldn't stop staring at her legs again, which brought to my attention faint pink line marks at which I started tracing. She had scars like I did. They aren’t in the same spot but she still had scars. Should I ask her about them? I continued to examine them. They almost look like stretch marks. I’m afraid if I ask her, she’ll ask about mine and don’t want her to know that secret. This relationship with end before he’d even started.