1 | They couldn't go back to 505 if it smacked them in the temples...

• Dedicated to Sarah Janne LaPidus

Andromeda

It was that same dream over again. I'm sitting in this hotel room, half naked and suddenly the door opens revealing it to be 505 and Alex Turner walks in with this sly grin on his face. My eyes widen in surprise. Okay, I would like to point out that I wasn't surprised because a dude walked in when I was half naked. But because it's my dream song. I love 505! And also Alex Turner was there...I suddenly was focused on Alex just like he'd been focused on me. Then suddenly he spoke.

'Andy...Andy.' I started to look at him funny because he started to sound like my roommate Sarah, 'Andy...Andromeda!'

I woke up from the claws of my dream only to see Sarah standing at the end of my bed with her purple hair. She always dyed it a different colour now and then; kinda' like a Ramona Flowers thing. I smirked at my Scott Pilgrim reference.

'You know if you don't get dressed and start gathering your things together, you're going to miss your flight.'

Ah yes the UK trip...I've been anticipating this moment. A friend of mine overseas promised me backstage passes to Arctic Monkeys' last concert of the tour in Liverpool. I struggle to get out of bed and since its fucking freezing outside, I decided to wear a nice pair of jeans, my chucks and my Arctic Monkeys sweatshirt. Oh, and for extra measure, my leather jacket. Good thing I packed last night cos I would have so missed my flight.

--

Soon I was aboard the plane, relaxed and ready to take on Great Britain. Soon after I arrived, I went to pick up my luggage when I clumsily ran into somebody and we both backed out having smacked our temples together. And before I knew it I found out that I smacked temples with Alex Turner. I was utterly flabbergasted and slightly embarrassed to bump into the Alex Turner from my favourite band, Arctic Monkeys!

'Fuck that hurts...' Alex groaned with a bit of anger, snapping me out of it.

'A-Are you all right?' I blurted out...more like softly mumbled. I was even feeling that pain and put my hand on my forehead as well. I had this tight feeling in my chest as well. And my heart was beating uncomfortably in my chest.

'Are you okay man?' A familiar accented voice said. I turned my head and there was Matt Helders.

'Yeah, me fuckin' head hurts tho.' Alex was rubbing his forehead when he looked up at me then we both said in unison, 'Sorry, I wasn't looking!'

He smiled at me and I felt my face heat up.

Alex

Me fuckin' head hurts so bad but I didn't know which were worse: the headache or the prick that went through my chest when I saw pale skin, pink cheeks, lush pink lips, and brown hair and eyes. I found it funny cos we both said that we weren't lookin' at the same time. Why did I find it so attractive when she blushed? And those lips...she may as well have been a temptress. What's disappointing is that I probably won't see her after this...and then I notice in between her leather jacket was the AM logo on her sweat shirt. She was a fan flying in to see our show...and I have no fuckin' idea how I just figured it out that fast.

'Well...um I think I should go ahead and grab my bag, I know you guys must be on a schedule or summat.'

'What's your name, love?' I wanted to see those pink lips move again.

'A-Andromeda...Jacobs.' She stuttered and I could tell she was nervous. At that moment somehow I wanted to kiss those quivering lips as my eyes flickered from hers to her lips and back again...and I barely even know the girl, but somehow I don't want this to end especially since I'd noticed she blushed after my eye movements and looked at the floor.

'Do you want to hang out with us for a little while?' I have no idea what I'm doing but I hope the guys go along with it. As soon as I'd said it she looked up at me and her face lit up. Jesus what she does to me. Unbelievable. But then after a minute, she looked down in disappointment.

'I can't.' No, I don't want her to go away and I knew the guys were waiting impatiently behind me, tired from the jet lag and wanting to go to sleep. But I couldn't and probably wouldn't be able to sleep tonight.

'Why can't you?' Her face became impossibly red as a result.

'I have to go um...meet up with a friend of mine, but it was nice meeting you Alex.' She immediately grabbed her bag and shuffled past me. She walked out of my life just like that...Andromeda Jacobs...

Author's note: This is only the first chapter if you want Andromeda's sweatshirt there is external link under Alex with the pink jacket.