13 | Take Over

--Warning Adult Content--

Alex

Back at my place, she was silent on the way back ever since she’d ran into Atticus. The only time she smiled was during her call with her best friend. Every time, I swear every fucking time, I make her happy, that bastard has to come and ruin everything! It pisses me off how her mood can change around him. I mean I understand why but still, aren’t I good enough to make her happy with or without him ruining everything? He keeps messing with her head. I wish I knew what he said to her that made her mood change so quickly. She had that glare that she doubted me again like before with my jealously and taking it out on her. I’m just wondering what she’s doubting me about.

            ‘Babe?’ Before I could say anymore she cut me off with her lips on mine. She has her whole body pressed against me, fuck! It took me a few seconds to react until I started to kiss her back. She playfully bit at my bottom lip to gain entrance to my mouth which I granted. She wrapped her arms around my neck and attempted to lift to herself onto me. I complied and hosted her legs up where she wrapped her legs around my waist and twisted her hips adding heat to my already raging ‘ard-on. We both moaned in unison. I proceeded to carry her to the bedroom. To me, it was apparent that both the last time and this time, when we would run into Atticus, She would go through these phases of being angry, emotionless, and then suddenly very lustful. I couldn’t decide if this pissed me off or not. Does—would—it count as using me? Is this relationship about using me? How? I wanted this relationship, I’m the one who started it! We got to the bedroom where I stepped in and used my foot to close the door behind me. I proceeded to turn her around and pin her against it.

‘Alex,’ she moaned when I broke the kiss and loosened the scarf to start placing wet kisses down from her jawline to her collarbone. I pulled away from her neck to unwrap her scarf and pull off her shirt. She started to unbutton my shirt and pushing it off my shoulders. I unhooked her bra which freed her plump flushed breasts. I looked back up at her and she had these half lidded eyes glazed with lust for me like I was a drug she couldn’t get enough of. Those flushed pink lips and cheeks…and her ragged, uneven breaths… I took one breast in hand and started to knead and squeeze it, taking brief breaks to pinch and gently pull her nipples a bit which made her cry out my name. I hitched up her skirt and she let go of my waist for a short period and I pulled her panties down. She gasped and her legs were around my waist again. I unbuckled and pushed both my trousers and my boxers down below my knees which was kind of difficult with Andy’s legs wrapped around me. But I managed. She started to kiss my neck placing wet kisses down my neck as well but it was soon cut short when I grabbed a breast and put her nipple in my mouth. I proceed to suck on it for a long moment which drove her crazy and she entwined her fingers in my hair pushing me towards her breast. She moaned my name and twisted her hips against my hardness which in turn was driving me crazy cos I haven’t even gotten to the other one.

Andromeda

            ‘Don’t move lioness,’ Alex commanded darkly. His eyes were daring me to move. He bent his head to suck on my other nipple. But I couldn’t think properly, I was in a lust daze. After a moment, Alex lifted his head and stepped out of his trousers as he carried me to the bed.

            ‘I was going to take you there, but I have to punish you for seducing me instead of packing for our trip.’ I stood up as he told me to, he slid off my skirt, grabbed my scarf, and sat at the end of the bed. He put me over his knees and tied my wrists with my fourth doctor scarf. ‘One,’ he started counting for each one, soothing my arse, then-smack-in a different area. ‘Two,’ and then he repeated the process. I tried really hard not to squirm but I can’t help myself.