23 | I said that you need me, don't you?

--Warning: Explict/Mature content--

Andromeda

            Alex and I were here finally in each other's arms and I didn't want to be anywhere else. I enjoyed the caresses he did with his lips. Brushing his lips against mine and then making a gentle trail down to my cheek bone, to my jaw bone, down my neck to my collar bone. All making little sparks of electricity on the way. I loved the atmosphere between us, two lost lovers finding their way back to each other...and I know that sounds soppy and cheesy and cliché, but I can't help myself. I love Alex Turner and don't care who knows, I will shout it from the roof top! I suddenly grinned really big, silently laughing at my Psych reference. Suddenly the song was over and Up All Night by Drake and Nicki Minaj came on and we made our way back to the bar.

            'One Disaronno on the rocks and a whisky.' I motioned to the bartender and then turned to Alex. He was wearing a white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbow, dress shoes, and charcoal trousers. He had his signature gold chain and Death Ramps ring on.

            'Babe, you know our usual?' Alex grinned, 'I love you more and more each day.'

            'Could you love me any less?' My smile became small. He gave me a pointed look.

            'After all we've been through? No, never.' I grinned as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

            'We've missed you and because of it he hadn't been out of his flat...again.' Matt said, 'He was a walking mess, not to mention he would get smashed and yet he still stayed faithful.'

            My grin disappeared and I looked down in shame. Had I been faithful? I can imagine Alex pushing away Paige at every moment of the day, but me? I tried but he kept pushing himself on me...holding me down. I closed my eyes trying not to think about it. I suddenly felt hands on me.

            'Andromeda, look at me please.' I opened my eyes to look into Alex's pleading brown ones. 'You had no control over what happened okay. Look at me, you were faithful. Okay? You're here with me and the guys. Not anyone else.' I shook my head, understandingly.

            'Um...I-I never meant it like that Andy, I'm sorry.' Matt apologised awkwardly as he looked at the floor.

            'It...It's okay.' I muttered leaning on to Alex for support. I wasn't mad at Matt, I was scared at the what-if's of our current situation. What if Luke finds out I'm here with Alex? What if he kills Alex like he killed Atticus?

            'Come on you guise we need to dance!' Miles cheered. I recognised the song as Call It What You Want by Foster the People and Miles grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor.

Alex

            I knew Matt didn't mean what she'd thought but she needed to know it wasn't her fault while I know she was very faithful as I'd lost control once and I regret it. She however was forced into what she did and had no control. She's broken and I know I can't fix her but I want to be by her side and give her support. Watching her and Miles pull the silliest things on the dancefloor is making me laugh. What if him and Paige got together? Holy shit that would solve her problem! And she did leave me her number.

--

Andromeda

            Two hours in and I already want to leave. Besides I'm getting tired.