DECEPTION - JJK/PJM FF (Compl...

By beannssluv

Mirror shows what stands before it but... It is not always true Remember not everything you see and feel is... More

Prologue
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
OUTRO : NEVER STOP
YO I'M BACK!!!

CHAPTER FIFTY ONE

114 10 2
By beannssluv

Jungkook laid on his bed, deep in thought,
'he had the locket on him the other day, then how do I have one too? Whose locket is this'

He dragged open the draw in his bed table and pulled out the locket.

'If it isn’t Jimin then whom? Whom does this one belong to'

He clicked it open revealing two faces. They were babies.

Constantly opening and closing the locket his mind began to solve many unanswered questions.
'If this wasn't Jimin's locket the other day, then whomever this locket belongs to is who kidnapped minah. Probably even killed Hoseok. 'Is it your brother? Did you have a brother? Or- someone more closer than that?'

Tinnngg donngg

He walked down to get the door but Jaeji was already at it. She collected what looked like a parcel and turned to him.

He gave a suspicious stare until she stretched it out to him,
“Its for you”

“Me? From who?"

“I don’t know” she pursed her lips “nothing's written on it”

“Thanks" he said and turned around but she held his hand back.

“Jungkook”

Her toes fiddled and she constantly looked down in guilt.

"Hmm?"
He stood abruptly and looked at her.

“If... If someone did something wrong, would you forgive them if they’re close to you? Will you give them a chance”

"Sorry? What's up with the sudden life lesson classes?" he chuckled but her straight face and stoned expression made him realise she wasn't joking.

She gave him a sincere look but also the fear of being exposed creeped up her throat.

He glared at her and slowly slid her hands off,
“It depends on what kind of mistake they’re making”

He said calmly and went upstairs leaving her clueless about what his meaning of forgivable are.

He made sure to lock the door after coming in and sat on his bed, placing the parcel in front of him. He thought twice before ripping the paper apart. A hand written paper fell out of it with an envelope enclosed in it.
The moment his eyes read the paper he knew who the sender was.

It read

Son,
I think I was always hard on you ever since you were a kid. I never wanted you to leave but only tried to make you strong and successful as an entrepreneur. But if it means you abandoning your own father and his world then none of this means anything to me.
Take my word for the safety of sung kayei. I shall not harm her. But if she is a threat to your future then I shall not sit idly by either.
Since you were searching for the real murderer, I thought this would be of some help. Even your dad was finding him, through his ways, to help you, this envelope has those details I found about the murderer.
Thank you for trusting your father.
Take care.

Jungkook smiled faintly relieved about his dad’s realisations of his mistakes.

He opened the envelope dropping a photo and a visiting card from a company.

He picked the photo up. It showed a kid, probably in his teens, holding a cotton candy and smiling at the camera.

Something grabbed his attention from the photo.

'This kid resembles the one in the locket' he thought to himself.

Immediately he opened the locket and compared the two faces. The kid beside Jimin in the locket and the one in the photo were similar rather the same. Something felt very familiar about that kid.

“Who the hell are you?” he frowned.

/////

It was freezing, winter had already made its grand entry with the snowfall and storms.

Her blanket wasn’t enough to keep her warm, it woke her up but she wasn’t ready to get up. Pulling the blanket more closer to her body and tugging her face in it she tried to sleep but it wasn’t working. The freezing weather and the cold breeze that invaded her room through the narrow gap beneath her doors and windows pulled her up from sleep.

Just then something even warm wrapped her body from behind. The warmth wasn’t cloth but of human skin. Without having to turn she smiled and cozied into it.

“Aren't you being too greedy?” he spoke subtly stroking her cheek.

“With you I should be” she mumbled and turned to his side, wrapped her hands around his torso digging her face on his chest. His heart beat on her cheek making her position even more delightful.

“Do you hear that” he whispered.

She nodded silently.

“What does it say"

She looked at him, breathing his air and nose barely an inch apart from his.

“It’s saying that you’ve been trespassing late night”

She gently played his shirt button “what if someone sees you coming in here at night? Besides I don’t even know when you do that"

He smiled lovingly and rubbed her nose with his,
“Maybe you should reconsider that, because yours tell me that you love it”

She smiled and got up to sit. He looked at her resting his head on his arm and sighed heavily,
“I can’t wait to be with you forever”

She chuckled and kissed his cheek lying on him half.
“Not now, you know I've got things to do”

He got up too, “I know” he nodded.

“Just stay with me” she said holding his hand.

“I would never leave you. You know that but still, again I promise...
I will never leave you kayei"

She smiled but suddenly flinched up. “And don’t call me Kayei, I’m Rijin you know that right"

He cupped her hand and smiled at her adoringly,
“You're Kayei to me and always my Kayei. No one gets to that”

Both chuckled and fell into a cuddle.

////////

Jaeji was packing a few books up the carton in the shelf. She worked her muscle, carrying one huge pile over head to place them on the carton but accidentally dropped a few to the ground. Jungkook was just entering her room to check upon her.

“How are you doing- Oh! Wait a minute lemme help"

He picked them and gave it to her.

“Your grounded ever since Jimin fell sick. Is everything okay?” he asked.

She kept silent avoiding eye contact and began arranging the books one after the other on the floor beside her bed.

“You know I’m your friend right? You can tell me if something is bothering you” he squatted near her while she quietly reordered and took out a book. Her eyes searched for a pen trying to ignore his constant staring.

“Is Jimin okay?”  he asked making her freeze and look at him.

/////

“You know, this what your trying to do is only going to raise suspicion, right?” Jimin threatened.

Taehyung quietly watched him sitting on the couch not responding a bit.

“Why? Tell me why are you doing this”

“I’m doing this for my sake, it’s for your good Jimin"

Jimin scoffed.
“Your just being dumb. This restraint, treatment, medicines are not going to help, you know that too"

“Then tell me a way to deal with this. I can’t see you going around killing people and getting rotten in jail thereafter for life" Taehyung yelled.

“Kill me then” Jimin whispered his voice quivering.

“What?”

“Just finish it with me, kill me. It all began with me, kill me! KILL ME!! GET DONE WITH THIS!!” he fought his hold and cried as he yelled his helplessness.

“You are out of your mind. Is that even going to help? You trying to run away from the problems you’ve caused, is that a solution?”

//////

Jaeji was sitting on the bed and Jungkook sat beside her holding her hands,
“Jaeji if there is something that you know please let me know hmm? Because even I want to help this situation, even I want to find justice for hoseok’s death”

Jaeji looked down constantly until she freed her grip from his hands and stood up,
“Im fine Jungkook. There’s nothing I know about the murderer. I’m just…studying lately”

He pursed his lips and sighed before nodding and patting her friendly.

“I only wanted you to know that I’m there if you need me. Take care”

"I know. I'm fine Jungkook" she smiled warmly.

Just when he stood up to leave his gaze fell on a book that laid open on the floor.

Something caught his attention specifically, he tilted his head and bent low stooping over to see the page in the book.

“What is it?”

He pointed at something on the page,
“who’s this”

“Oh this” she picked up the book “it’s my family album”

He felt he knew the person in the photo in it, more like he just saw it or thought about it.

Suddenly it struck him,

The guy in the pendant with Jimin! How is he here??

“Do you know this person?” he asked, his voice shaking with the fear of facing the truth.

“Don’t tell me you didn’t recognise him” she smiled faintly "it's oppa. It’s the most evident thing about him, his box smile and V face”

Jungkook froze and his pupils simmered in disbelief. His body was in complete denial.

So the guy with Jimin was…

“Taehyung!?!” he exclaimed.

That means the murderer is… Taehyung?!

//////

“So don’t think of running away or turning yourself in” he gritted his teeth, his gaze turning to a sharp but cold one.

“Then what do you want me to do?!” Jimin bellowed in frustration.

Taehyung’s psychopathic smirk played on his face now

“Kill Jungkook instead”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 1.7K 35
"A student who studied at Seoul University is found dead at the campus. The investigation team confirmed that it was a planned murder." As Y/N L/N em...
260K 7.3K 65
Y/n: j-jungkook please I beg you.. let me go I don't want to marry you..pl-please."she kneel infront of him and started to beg for her freedom." He b...
8.2K 551 27
You nervously look around the carriage, immediately spotting the dim blue light coming from the corner of the carriage. You walked closer to it, as t...
11.5K 719 29
[COMPLETED] "Break in news ! A mysterious unknown psycopath killer has again appeared in the city , which has reportedly killed a person , police ha...