INVISIBLE ☂︎ Klaus Hargreeves

By coolwhenurbatman

❝you're called the seance and you've never held a proper seance! Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow!❞ ❝... More

ZERO
•𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬•
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELEVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
CHRISMAS SPEACIAL
TWENTY-FOUR
VALENTINE SPECIAL
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
BUZZFEED UNSOLVED
BUZZFEED UNSLOVED; SUPERNATRUAL
•𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶•
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE

THIRTY-ONE

2.4K 134 88
By coolwhenurbatman

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE:
THE SECOND APOCALYPSE

Time was weird.

Time-traveling was weirder.

Alex could now bet thousands on something and be right.

Like last year, he had a bet with the whole room 4 kids about Sean Connery. He won, it was easy when you knew James Bond was gonna be a successful movie.

(They all went to watch it and had a bet about who could predict the movie before going in, Alex won again. "Super secret island, weird car dragon, blind henchmen not seeing someone wearing red in a jungle")

Or betting on the next fashion trend or what color was Bethany going to wear tomorrow.

(It was always pink.)

It was exciting and boring.

Like yeah sure seeing history! Whoo! Super cool!

But on the other hand, these are like so old news, Alex wanted to know what was going to happen on the next episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians (or maybe kardasims) or Jake Paul's next mess up or NASA's new stuff.

Watching a game or reading the news was boring.

Super boring.

So Alex liked to go to different places. Hair salons, bars, casinos, hair salons, home, hair salons.

Met lots of weird and normal people.

Historically important people and normal important people—cause everyone is important, don't forget that.

So it's not weird if he gets calls from important people for dresses or just going out for a drink.

One person he didn't anticipate meeting was Jack Ruby.

And it wasn't even something dramatic, he just bumped into the man making him spill his coffee on his suit— cliche, yes— and when Jack got mad Alex promised him a suit, and when he went to personally hand the suit he found out he's actually Jack Ruby.

Ever since Jack became one of his regulars.

(ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴜɴᴅs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀʟᴇx ɪs ᴘʀᴏsᴛɪᴛᴜᴇ)

So it was a bit sural for Alex but he shrugged and said "why not?"

When in 1960 he heard of a 'prophet' he joked with Elizabeth about apocalypses waiting around the corner so now they have to follow the prophet dude.

The salon got a new worker in 61, a woman who had trouble speaking. Alex sent her a beautiful blue dress to welcome her to the family. He heard from Odessa that she absolutely loved it and he made it a point to send more to her. (He sent dresses to the others as well, of course, but Al reminded him of his sister. No one called him out for his favoritism. They instead laughed at him.)

He's never met her face to face—work doesn't allow him to take care of himself, he's a busy busy man— but from the stories he heard, she's an amazing person.

He heard about the new guy Ruby got, a beast if what they're saying is true. He also heard one of his employees mentioning a knife guy saving her from getting mugged.

Or even the accident near the salon where a girl was hit by the car.

He heard them all. But never suspected.

(ᴄᴀᴜs ʜᴇ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ)

(¯﹃¯)
(ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs sʜɪᴛ)

Alex was out shopping for Margaret, she had requested a soft pink dress as her birthday gift. Alex would have made her one but he was told that she had enough of his clothes and she needed some good quality dresses. (It was a lie, she just didn't want him to make her anything cause he would start obsessing over the dress and no one wants to deal with an obsessed Alex.)

He was looking at some dresses when his eyes found a woman in a blue dress looking at the dresses next to him. She was inspecting a color that would absolutely not suit her and Alex simply could not allow that.

So he like the gentleman that he is walked up to her, "Ma'am," she quickly turned to him and looked him up and down, "Sorry, don't wanna be rude or anything but if you choose that dress you're committing a crime."

She looked at him with judgmental eyes before turning to the dress, after some seconds she sighed, "You're right."

"I know, I recommend something that stands out like a lion with a splash of soft."

She looked at him weirdly, "That sounds...wonderful actually. And a bit weird. How do you know so much about all this?"

Alex grinned wider and took out a card out of his pocket and gave it to her, "I have my own clothing line, The Ouija."

"Oh I recognize you," she smiled, "you're Five's brother, aren't you?"

"Umm," he looked taken back, "yeah? You know him?"

"Oh yes, I'm the handler," she held her hand out for a handshake.

Alex shocked her hand, "Oh you're the person that sent crazy lady and panda dude and the masked men of apocalypse after us and had us kidnapped and tortured, and then we accidentally went to Vietnam?"

The handler nodded, "Yeah exactly."

Alex smiled, "Nice to finally put a face to a bitch."

The handler laughed loudly making some people glare at them. Alex like the adult that he is stuck his tongue out.

"I like you," she looked around like she was searching for someone, "Well it looks like I've been ditched. so what do you say, dress shopping?"

Alex held an arm out for her, "let's go."

Alex's sort of friendship with the handler was weird. She had tried to kill him and his family and she was sorta dead for some time? So they bonded over being dead and dresses and would have cupcakes every Monday afternoon. But they both knew that if they get the chance, they'll kill the other one without remorse. They bonded over that as well.

As Alex said, he made some friendships (and sort of friendships) with people he never thought he would.

It was a sorta normal life, until it wasn't.

ψ(`∇')ψ

(ʜᴇʟʟ ʏᴇᴀʜ, ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴀʙʏ!)

Five was done.

First, he had to stop the apocalypse and then go back in time to fix it just to find out that the apocalypse has followed them?

Nah ah, he was done.

When he first landed in the alley and found the tanks and guns and, oh yes, his siblings fighting, it was a bit of a shock for him.

Vanya deflecting a tank-bullet, Klaus using the dead soldiers and Luther going ape shit on them, even Ben was there killing them with his tentacles and Alison walking around blowing minds, and Diego freaking dodging bullets, And he had the fucking audacity to say where the hell he was.

And then --like that wasn't enough-- Hazel came to him and took him back by like ten days cause oh yes Nukes!

From his little talk with old-Hazel, He was back in time. Ten days to be exact which was fine with Five. He had plenty of time to restore the timeline and save them.

In the middle of their chat, some white-haired dudes with guns came and shot poor old-Hazel, killing him dead.

Five escaped them and then walked into the alley he had landed earlier and saw someone moving behind the curtains and lots of cameras on the roof facing the alley.

like the curious cat he is, Five went to investigate.

he knocked on a door and another door behind him opened, "What do you want?"

"Hi, I'm selling encyclopedias for my youth group. I was curious if-"

The dude closed the door in his face, and then Five portaled through the door scaring the shit out of the guy.

(ʟᴏᴏᴋ, ᴡᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ᴇʟʟɪᴏᴛᴛ s ɪ' ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʜɪᴍ ᴇʟʟɪᴏᴛᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ɴᴏᴡ ᴏɴ)

Elliott took a tiny knife out of a drawer and pointed it at a calm Five, "How'd you do that?"

Five rolled his shoulders, "Don't really have the time to explain."

"You from the pentagon? Huh?"

"Definitely not."

Elliott kept on listing agencies, "CIA? FBI? KGB?"

Five pointed at a pitcher on the table, "Is that fresh?" And then portaled to the table, scaring the shit out of Elliott again.

"What-"

Five poured himself some coffee, as Elliott freaked out.

"This Colombian?" Five said after he took a sip.

"It's my own blend." Five seemed impressed. That man made a decent cup of coffee? Respect dude.

Five looked around the room and saw lots of Alien related stuff taped on the walls and some weird machines.

"You ever heard of Area 51? Roswell?"

Elliott doped his lil-knife, "Whoo! See, I always knew we weren't the only ones. See, Eleanor thought my head wasn't screwed on tight, but-but it's all true, yeah? UFOs, crop circles-"

Five smiled, "Well, the truth is out there."

Elliott started walking toward Five, "No, no, no, no. The-the truth, it's right here, in front of us. Tell me, why is it always an anal probe?"

"Any closer, and I'll melt your brain."

Elliott immediately backed off, "He needs a little space. Yes. I'll be over here."

"All those Contraptions on the roof," Five started before Elliott could even finish his sentence, "You built those, right?"

"Oh, yeah, yeah, sure did. I've been tracking anomalies in-in the atmosphere. Just waiting."

"Waiting for what?"

"For you."

Five squinted at him making Elliott elaborate, "For all of you."

"It all started in 1960, The year the Silvertone omega was released. I was in the middle of a sale when something very...strange happened. I heard this weird crackling outside so I went to check it out. It was a man yelling some names. So for the past three years, I've witnessed five energy surges in that alleyway out there. Same thing every time, A bright blue light, then something appears."

Five's heart broke a little when he heard 'five energy surges', "Did you get a good look at them?"

"Yeah, the first one. And the big sensitive one."

Five turned to Elliot from where he was looking at some newspapers, "Sensitive?"

"Yeah, cried a lot. Kept coming back to the alley, sat around for hours calling a woman's name. Uh- Allison!"

"Luther."

"Yeah, he-he wasn't the only one. Uh- The others came too, off and on over the years, looking for each other. Eventually, they...they stopped."

"So, my family is alive."

"There was something else-" Elliott said before Five could start threatening him, "I don't know if it's relevant or not but-but Eleanor she said that- She heard from a friend that in 59 something weird happened."

Five Looked at Elliott, "What?"

"They say that in 59 an injured guy fell from the sky into some rich lady's pool."

Five slowly started walking towards Elliott, "Oh?"

Elliott looked uncomfortable, "Yeah, I- I don't know, They said he wasn't in a good shape when they found him but he got better I think."

"What's his name?"

Elliott started thinking, "Um- it had an A, Alejandro, Jeff? no no-"

"Alex?" Five whispered.

Elliot snapped his fingers, "Yeah! Alex. Alex Hargreeves. Heard he has-"

Elliot kept talking but it was like Five's mind had shut down.

Alex was here.

Alex was safe.

Alex was alive.

Alex was gonna get punched in the freaking face.

★彡WORDS:2000★彡

Ma Dudes!

I'm finally back, I apologize for the past few weeks.

I'm in a situation so I don't have the time I would like to have for writing.
It's gonna be like this for a while so please bear with me.

The handler and Alex part was planned from the exact moment I saw Handler's outfits. I had to do it.

Nothing else to say, if you want to see something in s2 drop it here.

Stay safe!

Love ya!

Elliott^

Okay supernatural fandom, we really do have a gif for everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 343 24
(UNDER EDITING) "I control everything. It's kinda my thing." FIVE HARGREEVES X FEMALE READER 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 𝑶𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 A dysfun...
590K 18.1K 56
❝𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝.❞ Thea Hargreeves had already experienced loss in her short li...
3.9K 68 30
________________________ Ashlinn Sheehan. Born October 1st 1989 in Waterford, Ireland. She had loving parents and and the best life she could ask for...
598K 13.2K 31
"Y/n, you don't have to worry about that. I will always be here for you," he explained. "Thank you Five," I whispered, hugging him. ━━━━━━━━━➶━━━━━━━...