Her Moonlight (edited )

By -veiledfairy

Tour is starting, which means Ariana will need dancers, get to see her fans and even meet the love of her lif... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104

105

2.3K 47 155
By -veiledfairy

Ariana's p.o.v

~Five Years Later~

Alot has changes since you guys have last heard from us.

Nicki officially retired

My babies turned seven and five.

Kim is still in her 20's haha, she's turning 29 this December.

I'm like 50, jk I'm 34.

I would say we got mature but we haven't.

We're still the dumbasses we were when you first heard of us

Today me and Kim are taking the girls to Disney World because yes

I'm putting on my sneakers and then we can leave.

"Hi my beautiful babies." I say hugging both Heaven and Luna as I came down the stairs.

Kim pouted but I ignored her and went to tell the others that we were leaving.

Pete and Dalton got together

"Guys we're leaving now." I say loudy but not too loud because a pregnant Victoria is a crazy Victoria, I'm sure you guys know that

"Ready?" Kim asked, holding Heaven's hand.

It's funny, Heaven and Kim are always together while Luna and I are practiacally sisters.

I sometimes take Luna in the studio with me, she loves singing, more than me and Kim combined, and that says alot

Heaven on the other hand loves acting.

She's always pretending to be a character, copying exactly what they do to perfection.

If mom wanted to freeze her eggs because I have amazing genes then I don't want them to get kids, they would be unstoppable.

"Done daydreaing babe?" Kim asked pushing me with a smile on her face.

"Nope we need pictures of them, we can take our selfies later." I say pulling out my iphone.

Kim sighed and took a seat as I did my thing.

I locked my phone, yelling one last goodbye to whoever was listening before we got in the car for the four long hour drive to Disney.

Luna being Luna HAD to sing every single song that came on the raido, there was on she didn't know and she literally started balling.

"Baby let's go shop." I say.

"k, let me grab the kids." She says before helping them off this teacup ride thing

"Mama where we goin now?" Luna asks, her dimples poking out cutely.

"To buy some toys baby let's go before mommy and Heav catch up." She says as she and Luna ran ahead of us, into the sea of people.

"What are we gonna do babe?" I ask my seven year old daughter who was standing up next to me.

"Let's walk, they have to wait on us like the peasants they are." She says flipping her hair.

I laugh and grab her hand as we made our way to the other half of our family.

She got that from Onika or Frankie.

"Let's buy this for mama." I say pointing to a charm for Kim's pandora.

"But it's so tiny." Heaven whined

"But sometimes tiny can be good." I say. The charm was a minnie mouse one, it looked cute

"Fine mommy but let's get this for Luna." She says pointing to a big ass princess castle.

My bank accout can but my hands COULD NEVER!

"You sure." I say eyeing the large house.

"YESS mommy, she will love it so much." She said, clapping her hands.

She loves to make Luna happy

"Fine but we'll need some help taking it down." I say.

"I got you this Luna look." Heaven screamed as soon as we met up with the two at the door of the store

"Thank you sissy I love you!" Luna said as they hugged.

"And this is for you mama, mommy said you will get your gift tomorrow, she has to get it from....."

No please no, please forget what I told you

"From VICTORIA SECRET!" Heaven said loudly causing me to blush.

Dumb kid.

"Ohh is that so, well I guess we're even, I'm giving mommy alot of gifts tonight." Kim says smirking at me.

NOT INFRONT THE KIDS

"Like what mama?" Luna asks curiously

"Ummm just know that mommy will be loving it." She says nearly making me choke on my water.

"Ohhh well here, it's for your bracelet." Heaven said handing Kim the box.

"Thank you." Kim says kissing her head.

"Now give your mommy and sister their stuff Luna."Kim says.

"Here this for you Heav." Luna says handing Heaven something in a bag

"Thank you thank you thank you!" Heaven screams leaving me confused. What was in that bag.

"And this is for mommy and mama" Luna says handing us two crowns.

"The queens." Luna exclaims once we had on the headpieces.

We went on more little kid and family rides before sitting down for something to eat.

After that Heaven and Luna made us give them piggy back rides all the way to the castle where they were doing fireworks.

"Mommy look at all the colours!" Heaven shrieked, shaking me then pointing to the fireworks that were in the sky.

"Really pretty." I say turning her around to look at the fireworks.

Once we thought they were caught up in the show I leaned over to kiss Kim.

"Ewww mommy and mama kiss." Heaven and Luna say laughing.

"And now the kissy monsters are coming for you two!" Kim says tackling Heaven with kisses as I did the same to Luna.

Heaven and Luna both fell asleep on the drive home.

Kim and I stopped for something to eat too because tonight is supposed to be fun.

"Sooo I'll be loving my gifts now huh." I say leaning down to kiss Heaven goodnight.

"Maybe." She says sucking on my neck, as soon as I moaned she pulled away from me and went downstairs.

"WHO THE FUCK TOOK MY LIPGLOSS!" Vic yelled

Remember when I say alot of things changed, I lied, nothing changed

"Run the hippo is coming." Kim said pushing me up the stairs.

"Child WHO YOU CALLING HIPPO!" Vic screamed chasing my wife up the stairs.

Courtney and I shared a laugh as our lovers ran around the top floor like mad chicken, or is it geese.

Mad chicken.

Alot of things went down but I wouldn't have it any other way.

The struggles made us stonger and I'm so happy I got to be Her Moonlight.

"Thank me for that bitch." Courtney says.

No. Not one thing has changed, and it never will.

But once I have all these amazing people around me, I'll be fine. We all will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 8.6K 33
๐€๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง๐š ๐ฑ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ เฅฑโ‹….หณหณ.โ‹…ห™เฅฑแง.หณหณ.โ‹…เช‡เฌ“
19.3K 435 17
*GxG* Arianas tour is gonna start in a few months. She practiced every day with her crew. A few months ago she broke up with Pete. Her live is not as...
8.3K 192 24
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’„๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’š ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’•, ๐‘จ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’๐’‚" Y/N has always been a huge fan of...