Taste my Pain (Fairy Tail)

By Zenjaki

Lisanna has returned from Edolas and somehow she became close friends with Lucy. But, everyone then suddenly... More

The Boring Stuff
Called Weak
Leaving
Letters to Them
Discovered by Happy
The New Future
The New
Wings
Finding Spirits within Stars
First step Forward
Training with Igneel and Capricorn
The Lava and the Princess
Three Years After
Two Years Later
The Return of Lucy
The Interfered Fight
Dragons
Come and Join Again
Determination
We're Joining the GMG
Wendy and Gajeel at the Dragon World
Training
Training with Fairy Tail
Not Going to Lose
The First Game
Revenge
Lisanna vs. Lucy
Anger
Fairy to Saber
Mini Tournament
My Pain, My Issues
My Trust
The New Spell
The Unexpected
Back with New Friends
Just Why?
Truth
Sabers into Fairies
And the Games Begin...
Chapter 39.5
Chance
The Precognition
The Dark Plan
Pool Troubles
He Appears
Taunt
Darkness
Dragons and Humans
The Help
Illusion Blue
Confusion
This Pain
His Promise
Light shall Conquer the Dark
Lucy!
Death? Think Again
He
She and Daarei
It's Finally Over
The Exposed Truth
Values
Our Dreams
Training for Natsu
He Returns Powerful
Intruder
You're all Talk
Despair
More Enemies?
Bellow
Explain
Are you Worthy?
Chapter 70.a
Discover the Truth
Stars and Flames
Her Past
Her Story
Four Months Later...
Their Little Date
Judgement
Dear Everyone
Hunters
Honestly!
Long Overdue
The Promise
Toxin and Water
Love Always Win
Into the Future
It's Christmas!
[Character Interviews]
A Shower Will Never...

Team Sabertooth vs. Team FT B

14.7K 468 91
By Zenjaki

Taste my Pain
Chapter 30

The sky was now dark and illuminated by stars where the event continued as if the night didn't affect them. As Team Sabertooth and Team Fairy Tail B got into their positions, the audience around them eagerly waited in excitement with their hearts pounding against their chest as they waved their cheering flags high into the air in hopes of their favourite wizards noticing them.

The three Sabers waiting for the bell to ring, Lucy turned to Sting and Rogue with a determined expression on her face. She wasn't tired yet, but she knew that the other two were since she could hear their rapidly beating heart and heavy ragged breaths. "I'll hold them all off while you both rest and catch up with your breathing. While I'm doing so, stay here and don't do anything," she instructed.

"Why?!" Sting questioned out loud where she slapped his head. "I need to heal you guys since we're against some pretty strong people from Fairy Tail. I'm pretty sure that the pumpkin will let us take a break once we finish this one, so you guys need to be in top shape. Also, I don't think you'll last long with you panting this hard," she answered where the two of them nodded after knowing her reason.

Lucy sighing, she nodded to their reply and faced the front, "Good."

The bell was soon rung once she faced forward and she quickly twisted her body around, to everyone's surprise, to look at her opponents. "She's fast..." Sting muttered over to Rogue who quickly agreed. "You need to be fast so you don't get caught because no matter how strong the web is, you can destroy it with enough speed," she whispered.

A large light-blue dome suddenly appearing around the two, they watched Lucy charge towards the fairies where they weren't expecting her to dash into them head-on. "Bring it on," she chuckled as she continued dashing where she quickly closed the distance in between them. "I won't let you bring me down like before," she said.

The other three charging up to her, they were surprised when Lucy jumped over them in ease. "Celestial Dragon's Roar!" she bellowed where dust began to brew up. Slicing through the air with her arms and legs, she did a backflip to avoid a high kick from Laxus before jumping away from Gajeel who tried to throw a punch to her exposed backside.

Lucy already sensing the fist coming towards her back, she quickly used her magic to twist herself while still in the air to kick away his fist to only throw her own to his face. Landing on the ground, she quickly ran up to Mirajane who was approaching Sting and Rogue who were still under recovery and stopped in between them. Surprising Mirajane, she smirked. "Don't you think you should play with me instead of them?"

Mirajane took a step back and quickly transformed into her Satan Soul. The blonde snickering, she kicked Mirajane over to the other two and snapped her fingers. "Healing time is over boys," she chuckled before Sting ran past her, hogging the entire battle with Rogue and herself aiding from the back.

When Sting needed help, Lucy would heal him in the distance. When someone tried to fight them, Lucy and Rogue would just walk away and let them through before going back to their spot.

"How long do you think he'll manage?" Lucy questioned over to the Shadow Dragon Slayer. Shrugging, Rogue continued to watch Sting fight on his own without needing their support, "Without me, maybe around ten more minutes before calling me over for a Unison Raid?"

Ten minutes soon brushed by and it turned out that Rogue was right. Sting started to nag at Rogue for not joining in with the fun and Lucy simply watched her free show with a straight face.
Her amusement turned into agitation once Sting was thrown into a wall beside her. She balled her fists and snarled over to the male blond. "Aren't you dropping down your guard a bit too much?" she scowled before watching Gajeel drop to his stomach from exhaustion after giving up on getting up.

Laxus and Mirajane were still in play and with Sting trying to catch his breath, it was obvious that Gajeel could recover slightly from having fewer opponents. So, with Rogue being the new target for the two remaining, she began to heal him as she walked closer.
Healing Sting as well who was doing his best to remain on his feet, she once again got in between a fight when she noticed that they were losing their breath too quickly.

"Oh hey, I'm back," she cheered sarcastically before watching Mirajane transform into Halphas in caution. Standing there, she forced herself to smile at them kindly before disappearing from their sight. "Two can play that game," she whispered.
Reappearing besides them, Mira took that as a warning and quickly flew away to create some sort of distance between them where Laxus was a moment too late. "And where do you think you're going?" she questioned before kicking him into a wall.

Pointing up to Loke's constellation she called him out. "You called princess?" he questioned. Lucy nodding, she pointed over to Mirajane who was looking at her with her eyes widened. "Keep her preoccupied for a bit, won't you?" she instructed where he nodded to her words.
Running off, Lucy caught Laxus's punch where she slid across the arena. Looking up to him with cold eyes, she kicked him where he caught it. With a scowl, she let go of his fist and threw herself back where she used her free leg to hit him on the side.

Laxus letting go of her leg, she dropped to the ground where she kicked herself back up again where Laxus transformed into a bolt of lightning. "Great, cat and mouse time..." she sighed before quietly following his movements while she stood there and waited for the right time to strike.

"Cosmic Rain!" Mirajane cried out where Team Sabertooth snapped their heads away from their targets before looking up to the sky. Lucy widening her eyes, she turned to look at Loke in horror. "Go back to your gate, Loke!" she yelled.

Loke widening his eyes, he quickly went back to his gate where Lucy ran over to her teammates. Powerful orbs raining down to them, Lucy opened her arms. "Fire Dragon's Embrace!" she quickly yelled where a dome engulfed the three of them.

"Cosmic Beam!" Mirajane then yelled out where Lucy bit the inside of her cheek. "Darkness magic... I don't specialise in them," Lucy whispered to herself before looking back to Sting. "Sting, do a roar with me!" she then yelled out before taking in a deep inhale. "White Dragon's Roar!" she bellowed, holding back Mirajane's beam.

Sting running up to Lucy, he grinned. "Think that I'll always follow your every command? Think again, Holy Ray!"

Countless beams of light were flying over to Mirajane, and Laxus came in to intercept it. Sting not liking it, he stopped the Holy Ray to only continue his assault. "White Dragon's Holy Breath!" he yelled out where Lucy caught his drive. Stopping her roar, she jumped into the air. "White Dragon's Holy Breath!" she repeated.

As she landed, their bodies tensed up as a frightening aura was introduced in the arena. Lucy pushing Sting and Rogue back slightly, she kept her eyes over at the dusty screen. "Did we get them?" Sting questioned where flames broke out, coming around them.

In horror, Lucy took another step back. "No way..." She quickly furrowed her brows where the dust was blown away by a sharp blade of wind revealing Mirajane in a new Satan Soul with Laxus behind her.

"Dragon Force!" Lucy whispered as she went into defence. Sting and Rogue obviously taking notice to Lucy's rigid posture, they followed her move as they went into their Dragon Force mode. "Sabertooth might have wandered into some trouble... This has to be Mirajane's strongest soul," they heard Erza say out loud. "Oh, come on," Lucy sighed as she quickly called out her wings where she flew up into the sky.

"First of all, Laxus..." she muttered to herself before diving into the ground where she then flew up with Laxus flying in the air with her. With pure force, Lucy threw him back toward the ground where a large boulder was made.

Everyone watching him slam down into it, they all cringed to his pain as they assumed that it hurt from the sound of the impact. Lucy levitating, she then looked back down to her teammates where Lucy gasped. Below her, instead of the two Dragon Slayers still standing there, the two of them were imprinted to a wall.

Laxus and Gajeel were unable to fight. So that must mean...

Sensing an intruding presence behind her, Lucy quickly turned to catch Mirajane's fist where she then found herself being thrown back into a wall with a large sum of force. As she fell to the ground, she began to cough out blood where her eyes flashed red in fury. But before long, Lucy's anger dropped to pure horror when she forced herself to look up into Mirajane's confident eyes.

"What in the world are you?!" Lucy yelled before she grunted in pain as she was kicked into a wall again. Unable to get up, she watched Mirajane slowly walked over to her as her flames engulfed her feet.
Trying to get up, she felt herself being hauled up by two people where when she looked, Sting and Rogue were by her side. "She's a freaking demon that hasn't been having a lot of fun lately," Sting cussed. Rogue nodding, he tried to look at Mirajane with one eye, the other having a stream of blood trailing down.

"Well, we can't lose... Remember Yukino," Rogue stated as he forced his way to remind Sting about Yukino's banishment. Lucy widening her eyes, she snarled. "When you say it in that way, it sounds like it didn't end well, so screw this, I'm going in..."

Pushing herself forward, she closed her eyes. "Help me you guys..." she whispered as she called for her spirit friends. One by one, pillars of light appeared before them, revealing all of her spirits in the area as they stood protectively in front of her. "No one is going hurt our princess!" they all proclaimed in unison.

They all then attacked Mira, using a series of different magic and Unison Raids. They all fought hard, but it was no use. Instead of the spirits seeing a painful scowl of defeat and exhaustion from the white-haired demon, in front of them stood a Mira who was smirking at them darkly with no heavy injuries on her pale skin.

Lucy, who was using her spirit's devotion as an advantage, she continued healing herself and her teammates. Finishing, she sighed and took off her bracelet where she then strapped it securely on her belt.

Mira's magic made Lucy feel like she was fighting against her inner herself. A demon that lurks inside her heart making her feel all these uneasy feelings of pain and sadness. Mira made her remember something. To become stronger and to understand your magic is to fight using your emotions and to do that, you must believe in your magic and strength.

Recollecting her thoughts, she stood in front of Mirajane fiercely. "Assemble, Wings of the Dragon," she chanted where she flew up to the sky with amazing speed. She was still in her Dragon Force like Sting and Rogue (or what you'll call Drives), and quickly she went to work. "Illusion: Wings of the Dragon!" she cried out where the two Dragon Slayers joined her in flight.

"Dang... To think she had something like this under her sleeve. No reckon' people call her a she-demon," Sting complained as he scratched the back of his neck. Lucy nodded and held her right arm up high. "Illusion! Come to my beckoning!" she cried out when she saw Mirajane flying up towards them.
Suddenly, a large dark grey cloud appeared above the arena, and soon it dispersed where it revealed a black nine-headed dragon with glowing red eyes. The dragon had two large pairs of black wings to support its body structure and everyone all cheered for its involvement.

Fairy Tail watched in shock. Just how much magic did it take to create something like this?!

Each head gave its respect to their mistress, and Lucy nodded her head in return. Pointing her head to Mirajane who was watching the entire thing, she smirked at her expression. "Nine-Headed Dragon... I call you to take this demon down!" Lucy commanded where Sting whistled to its power.

"That's some dragon you got there," Rogue said in amusement. Lucy frowned and watched her creation take in a deep inhale. "Too bad it's not a real one though," she answered as she then watched it release out a powerful shadow roar down to Mirajane.

Everyone waiting for the dust to go away again, Lucy used her magic to blow away the dust cloud where Mirajane stood in the middle of a large crater with two severely burnt arms.
The blonde clicking her tongue, she flew over to her dragon and hugged one of its head tightly. "Transform... Each and every one of you, show her who owns this field," she whispered to it where its eyes gleamed brighter. Pulling away, she was later joined by the two.

Everyone holding in their breaths, they dropped their jaws when the dragon started pulling apart to reveal nine large dragons. Their scales changing into different gradients of colours, nine different elemental dragons soared through the sky above.

"Attack, all of you," Lucy then whispered with a smirk. Like that, an Elemental Unison Raid was done by combining their roars. She knew that Mirajane would pull through, so, she waited for Mirajane's peak before pulling back. "I did the job of weakening them, now it's all up to you two... I'll do support," she stated where Sting and Rogue smirked.

"Holy Shadow Dragon's Flash Fang!"

The female blonde closed her eyes. Gathering all of her magic, she knew that it'll work. Snapping her eyes open, her eyes began to glow brightly. "Shooting Stellarium!" she yelled where stars began to appear around Lucy. Spinning around, she stopped sideways with her right hand pointing down to Sting and Rogue's Unison Raid.

"Go drop to the ground already," she snarled before snapping her fingers where the stars obeyed her command. There, the stars began to shower down to the ground like bullets.
Slashing her arms across the air, the showering stars stopped at the same time when Sting and Rogue finished theirs. They then landed to the ground and began to walk over to Mirajane where Lucy scowled. "Payback's a pain, but I must say... Those attacks really got me on edge," she sneered before walking away where Sting and Rogue smirked.

"White Dragon's Roar!"

"Shadow Dragon's Roar!"

The entire stadium was silent for a moment before they erupted in excitement. "The winners are Team Sabertooth! Now for the final battle, Team Sabertooth vs. Team Fairy Tail A!"

Sting and Rogue walked over to Lucy and stood beside her proudly on either side. Lucy sighing in relief, she slipped her bracelet back on and began to walk to their waiting room after Mato granted their small break.

"I'm so sorry, Mira..." Lucy whispered as a stray tear rolled down from her pained eyes.

[Dreame 2019 Edition]
[https://discord.gg/CrPjmGR]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.6K 20
Natsu and Lucy got arrested by the magic council, and tortured. How far will Natsu go to save Lucy? How will their relation turn out after this? Will...
57.7K 1.4K 33
After a long journey of 100 years quest, Team Natsu went back to Magnolia to their guild Fairy Tail. But there was something wrong with Lucy, there's...
33.5K 1.4K 37
Lucy Heartfilia was the golden child of the Heartfilia Household. She was dearly loved, and she was always the brightest thing among the large white...
479K 13.3K 26
Lisanna came back from the dead after the Edolas incident, you know what happens from there. Blah blah blah, Lucy hates Fairy Tail now, stuff like th...