Call Me Noona

By MinbebeWrites

A fluffy, sexy, fantasy starring Lee Minhyuk and OT7 Monsta X. Sunny Andrews is a 50-something divorcee from... More

Intro (Updated - Again)
Chapter 1 - Arrival (Edited)
Chapter 2 - Anticipation (Edited)
Chapter 3 - Fanmeeting (Edited)
Chapter 5 - Coffee, Tea, or Me? (Edited)
Chapter 6 - Halmeoni (Edited)
Chapter 7 - Settling In (Edited)
Content Warning
Chapter 8 - Pool Party (Mature)
Note to Readers
Chapter 9 - What Just Happened?
Chapter 10 - Next Time (Mature - NSFW)
Chapter 11 - Confession
Chapter 12 - Last Day (Mature - NSFW)
Chapter 13 - Where Do We Go From Here? (Mature)
Chapter 14 - Back to Reality
Chapter 15 - Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 16 - Reunion (Mature)
Chapter 17 - Her Previous Life (MATURE)
Chapter 18 - Exposed
Update - Real World
Chapter 19 - Surprise
Chapter 20 - Encounter
Chapter 21 - Comeback
Chapter 22 - Sasaeng (Mature)
Chapter 23 - Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 24 - My New Life (Mature)
Chapter 25 - Party Time (Mature)
Chapter 26 - Hiatus (Yep, this one is mature too)
Chapter 27 - Meet The Parents (Mature)
Chapter 28 - Whirlwind
Chapter 29 - My Love (Mature)
Chapter 30 - Adjustments
Chapter 31 - Mentally dating Lee Minhyuk (Mature)
Chapter 32 - Blended Family
Chapter 33 - I Do... Again (Mature)
Chapter 34 - Honeymoon Part 1 (Mature)
Chapter 35 - Honeymoon, Part 2 (Mature)
Chapter 36 - Charity Gala (Mature)
Chapter 37 - Kihyun's Big Plan
Chapter 38 - Melody
Chapter 39 - Be My Friend
Chapter 40 - One Night In Seoul (Mature)
Chapter 41 - Never Enough Time (Mature)
Chapter 42 - Miss You (Mature)
Chapter 43 - Send Off
Chapter 44 - Misbehave (Mature)
Chapter 45 - Girl Date
Chapter 46 - Southern Nights
Chapter 47 - Reunited (Mature)
Just a Note
Chapter 48 - Competition
Not Really A Chapter - Just Some Author's Thoughts
Chapter 49 - Party Time (Mature)
Chapter 50 - Adventures In Atlanta (Mature)
Chapter 51 - End of an Era (Mature)
Chapter 52 - Premier (Mature)
Chapter 53 - In Sickness And In Health (Mature)
Chapter 54 -
Chapter 55 - Crash and Burn (Tissue Warning)
Not a Chapter, But Please Read Me Anyway
Chapter 56 - Cake (Mature)
Chapter 57 - Surprise! (Mature)
Chapter 58 - Interview
Chapter 59 - Confrontation (Mature!!)
Chapter 60 - Miracle
Chapter 61 - Moving Day
Chapter 62 - Soulmates (Mature)
Chapter 63 - The New Era Begins (Mature)
Chapter 64 - Reveal
Chapter 65 - 1st Anniversary (Mature)
UPDATE
Another Update (A good one!)
Chapter 66 - Remy
Chapter 67 - Libido (Mature) - Slight edit
Chapter 68 - Nikki's Arrival
Chapter 69 - So Close... (Mature)
Chapter 70 - Meet JangMi
Epilogue
Addendum - NEW STORY ALERT

Chapter 4 - Playtime with Monsta X (Edited)

188 14 5
By MinbebeWrites

Somewhere around 3 in the morning, I must have finally fallen asleep. When I was rudely woken up by screeching whale sounds, I did not even want to move to turn it off. Finally, I gathered enough energy to grab my phone and silence the intrusion. I was just about to doze off again when I remembered that in just a few hours I was meeting Minhyuk face-to-face, and that it would be for more than 2 minutes. My heart started racing and my eyes flew open. I was suddenly awake and full of energy. I had a little time before Jun would be along to collect me, so I went down to the hotel pool and swam a few laps. The cool water felt refreshing and got my blood flowing. Today's agenda included visiting a folk village and a few other quick stops before the meetup.

The day flew by and now it was almost time. I was more nervous than I had been before my wedding years ago. The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy and I suddenly could not catch my breath. Jun put his hand on my arm and asked if I was okay. I shook my head yes, but I could hear the concern in his voice. He led me to a bench to sit for a moment. He produced a bottle of water from his bag and handed it to me with the top off. I took a couple of large gulps, and my breathing began to steady. I put my hand on his and told him I was fine. I just got a little too excited. His brow was still furrowed, and I don't think I was very convincing.

After a couple of minutes, I was back to normal, and we continued to the car. He walked close to me with his hand on my elbow for support. I was a bit confused myself. I had gotten a handle on my anxiety a while back, or so I thought. It had been almost a year since I had experienced a full-blown panic attack and I did not want to start that again. I had my meds with me just in case, but I held off taking any. I told myself it was just the excitement. I smiled up at Jun and assured him that I was perfectly fine and that it happens sometimes. I was a bit surprised by his reaction to the whole thing. No man had shown that level of concern for me in quite some time. Korean men really are much different than what I was used to.

We went back to the hotel so that I could freshen up and change. I showered quickly and sprayed a light mist of body spray onto my skin. A little touch of makeup and fluffing of the hair did wonders. I had brought a floral sundress with a flouncy skirt that hit just above the knee. I paired it with a ¾ sleeve faded denim jacket. Tiny flower earrings and a pair of strappy sandals finished off the outfit.

The car ride to the location seemed to take longer than the flight to get here. I tried to calm my thoughts, but I kept thinking about how I hoped I would not embarrass myself... or the guys. I was confident in my language skills and Jun had helped me with my greetings and manners. Although I was older, I still felt they were the seniors in this situation, so that part would be a little awkward. I also was worried that they would be disappointed that I was older... much older. People often tell me I look about 10 years younger than my actual age, so at least I had that going for me.

I spotted the SSE building in the distance and watched as it grew larger with every mile. This is where I would meet my 7 heroes. Once again, I felt dizzy and out of breath. Calm down, just breathe, I told myself. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths. "Okay, I am ready", I said to Jun. He helped me out of the car and led me through security and up to the 4th floor.

I realized that I was fidgeting and wringing my hands the whole way up. Jun put his hand on my shoulder and smiled at me. He was quite handsome and incredibly sweet to me. I know he was on the clock, but he did not make it seem like a job. A few times I even thought he may have been enjoying himself.

The ding of the elevator snapped me back to reality and as the doors opened, my knees nearly buckled. "Hoo! Monsta X! Hello, we are Monsta X!" the guys all greeted me with a bow and huge smiles. Jun was quick to catch me, and the guys giggled at me. They knew they had surprised me, and I think they did it on purpose! I returned the bow and introduced myself in Korean. Their smiles were bright and welcoming. I smiled back at them, and they reached out to pull me into a group hug. I think my soul left my body for a moment and time seemed to stop. I could not see or hear anything else but the 7 glorious bodies squeezing mine. Somehow, I managed not to faint and was able to stay standing when the hug broke apart. Minhyuk was closest to me, and our cheeks had been pressed together. I could still feel him there.

My head was spinning. Lucky for me, Minhyuk and Wonho each had one of my arms as we walked. They led me to a special room that had been set up for us. It was decorated like a café with a few tables and chairs, a comfy looking L-shaped couch, a couple of cameras, a few lights, and a couple of staff members. 

The guys were all talking at the same time so I could not focus on what anyone was saying. I heard the words "noona", "areumdawo", and "Monbebe", but the rest was a jumble. I was fluent in the language, but this situation was a bit overwhelming. I looked back and forth at them trying to follow, but I was lost. Finally, Changkyun realized I was having trouble and calmed everyone down.

"I think you guys are scaring her," he laughed as he spoke in English.

"I am not scared. I am just too excited, and I can't follow you all at once!"

"Oh! Sorry, sorry noona!" I heard Joohoney say on behalf of the group.

They were still smiling, and I could tell they were excited, just like I was. I was surprised they were so welcoming, but I guess they were used to noona fans when they visited the states. I remember the look on Minhyuk's face during the hi-touch. I wanted to think it was just for me, but that was just wishful thinking. He was bombarded with beautiful women all the time. There was no way that he would notice me that way.

They introduced themselves individually and bowed as they went down the line. I told them they could call me noona, if they wanted. The formality faded a bit after we got settled in the special room that had been set up for us. I thought I would be the one asking the questions, but nope, not so much.

"How did you like the performance yesterday?
How long are you in Korea?
Do you have children?
Are you married?
Do you have boyfriend?
She doesn't need a boyfriend, she has us!
How long have you been a Monbebe?
Who is your favorite member? Is it me?"
What food do you like?"

They were all over the place! And I managed to avoid revealing my bias... for now. I wanted to enjoy all 7 of them for a while first.

I shared cat photos with Joohoney and Wonho as we cooed over our furbabies. Hyungwon and I talked about the benefits of day napping. I talked about food with Shownu and painting with Minhyuk. Kihyun and I talked about photography and Changkyun played some songs that he had been listening to lately. Minhyuk bounced around yelling and laughing, being the adorable puppy that he is.

He came to settle in beside me and took both of my hands in one of his. His hands were so big, and so soft too. He looked at me and it took every bit of willpower that I had not to fangirl scream. I think he knew, because he smiled at me in a way I had not seen yet. He said, "Noona, may I ask you a question?"

I nodded and softly answered, "anything." His smile got a little bigger.

"You are the one who gave me this, aren't you?" he pulled a tiny whale sculpture out of his pocket and showed it to me. My eyes grew huge and my mouth fell open. I looked up at him and no sound would come out of my mouth.

"Y...yes!" I finally managed to croak out. "How... you remember me?" I am not sure how I managed to form words.

"Noona, I hoped I would meet you again!" He pulled me to his chest and held me there. His scent was intoxicating, and all I could do was wrap my arms around him as well. I was shaking and he stroked my back to help me calm down. "The staff lost the letter that was with it. I am so glad I can finally thank you properly." He had pulled back a little so that he could see my face. "I keep it with me and hold it when I feel too much stress."

"Oh Minhyuk, I am so happy that you kept it! I made it for you, but I figured it would get donated." I smiled at him, and a single little happy tear slid down my cheek. He wiped it away with his thumb and the simple gesture made my heart melt. Minhyuk pulled me up off the sofa and started dancing one of his cute dances. The others came over and joined in. Minhyuk then took off running around them, smacking them all on the back, arm, or head, whichever he could reach.

Joohoney asked, "so Minhyuk is your favorite then?" he pretended to pout but could not keep a straight face for long with Min happily running around the room with his arms outstretched. My Sunshine came to stand behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He rested his chin on my head and I could feel his heat radiating into my body. My eyes closed involuntarily as the butterflies tried to take flight. I basically just melted into him. If he had moved just then I would have slid to the floor in a puddle. I had never felt this feeling before. It was electric, addictive.

Minhyuk held me in a back hug for several minutes, while the others teased him and tried to pull me away. I was unconsciously holding tightly onto his arms to keep them there as long as possible. I had dreamed of this moment for years and now that it was happening, I was in shock. Minhyuk leaned his head down close to my ear and said, "you are like my Cinderella."

Confused, I turned my head toward him and our lips almost touched. I had the almost uncontrollable urge to kiss him. It took every bit of willpower I had, but I managed to just look at them. They were even more enticing up close. I may or may not have licked my own lips while staring at his. He flashed that sexy little smile, you know the one. Maybe he realized what I was thinking, maybe he was thinking it too... who knows. I remembered what I was going to say but could barely speak. I asked in a very breathy voice, "your Cinderella? Why?"

"The whale was like your glass slipper. I had to search for you, and now I found you." His smile turned sweet, and his eyes lit up. He turned me in his arms and held me against his chest, rocking us a little bit. "Noona, I have searched every face at every concert and fanmeeting hoping to see you again." His words were echoing in my head and making me dizzy. I wrapped my arms around him and held on as long as I could. I heard his heart beating in his chest. I smelled his cologne and his own unique scent. I heard him breathing. I felt the heat from his body. I was aware of only him in that moment. There was no one else in the room... in the world.

"Then that would make you my Prince Charming," I said softly when he pulled back to look at me. His smile got even brighter, and he shook his head vehemently.

"Yes! I am your Prince Charming!" My heart fluttered and my tummy did backflips. If only that could be true... He took my hand and pulled me to the couch to sit beside him. Joohoney pouted when he made him move over. It was adorable. I just giggled at him, and he flashed me those dimples. It took every bit of restraint I had not to reach out and touch them. As if he could read my mind, he angled his cheek to me, pointed to it, and said "go ahead, I know you want to", so I did. I squealed with delight, and they all laughed at my reaction. Minhyuk pulled me back against him again and said "but Noona, you love me the most", he reminded me as he brushed his hair back from his forehead with his fingers, knowing full well what this does to a Monbebe. It was a light brown shade tonight and it looked great on him. I responded, "don't be jealous, I love all of you, and yes I love you the most. I am the happiest, luckiest Monbebe in the world right now and I want to experience everything I can. And please stop doing that. I can't handle it up close like this." He stuck his tongue out of the side of his mouth and flashed that smile. I was woozy now.

"We came to Atlanta again, but I don't remember seeing you this year at Hi-Touch, Noona," Minhyuk frowned.

"The good tickets sold out before I could get one. I was with a client when they went on sale, and I had to settle for a regular seat." My disappointment was obvious. "But this makes up for it! Oh! I brought gifts!" I blurted out suddenly, shifting the mood. "I made special gifts for each of you." I tried to stand up, but Minhyuk held onto my arm and tried to keep me there. "I will be right back, I promise," I said with a wink and a smile. He relaxed and let go of my arm. I went to my bag and pulled out 7 beautifully wrapped scrolls and told them each one was specially made for them.

"Gifts? For us? Noona, you are the gift, you did not need to bring anything," this from Wonho. My heart melted a little and I gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek when I handed him his package first. He flashed me that amazing smile of his and I swooned. The others played jealous, so I had to kiss them each on the cheek also. I know, poor me.

They started opening their presents one by one and I just watched, savoring their reactions. When it was Minhyuk's turn, I focused completely on him. He opened it very slowly. His eyes widened and his mouth fell open.

"Noona, you made this? For me? I knew you had to be an artist!" It was a collage painting of a whale gracefully flying through the air as it dove back into the water. I had embellished the background with subtle touches of things that were part of him, Dambi, the members, roses, and a few other things.

"Yes, I made these especially for you all. I know you guys give most gifts to orphanages, but these are for you and you alone. Noona will be sad if you give them away," I pouted a little for effect. Minhyuk smiled at me and hugged me tight against his body.

"I will keep it forever. Thank you for making something so beautiful for me." Min's excitement was tangible.

The others also thanked me and showed each other their treasures. Minhyuk held the painting up to show the others and Hyungwon pointed out the flowers. "Ohh! Those look like the flowers from All In!"

"They are. To me they symbolize the strength that you all have. I was going through my own hell at the same time you all were. Seeing you fight gave me strength to keep going and get through it. I painted these then. You guys were my inspiration." My eyes began to get misty at the emotion involved in the memory, but the pain had faded. I kept the tears from falling... mostly. Minhyuk saw one that began to slip and reached up to catch it and wipe it away. "Who hurt you, Noona? He did not deserve you. No one should ever hurt you. We will protect you from now on." He pulled me to his chest and stroked my hair. I felt safe and truly protected, and very warm. I breathed in his scent again, trying to imprint it on my memory. It was not a perfume scent. It was just his scent. My head was spinning when he finally let me go. The others crowded around and hugged me too. I was in Monbebe heaven once again, and I never wanted to leave.

Minhyuk had been touching me one way or another pretty much constantly since he found out he was my favorite, either with hugs, holding my hand, or just sitting beside me with our thighs touching. I felt like he was hoarding me from the others, and I was okay with that. We all chatted for what seemed like hours. After the first hour or so, the staff left us alone to play. I thought that was odd, but I was happy they did. We had some snacks, we played a couple of games, and we learned about each other. Kihyun said that they had fan meetings all the time, but each Monbebe only got a minute or two with each member. That was not enough time to get to know anyone. He added that sometimes that was a good thing, and the others shushed him. He said "well, it is true! Sometimes they are too immature, and sometimes they are just crazy. It can be uncomfortable, especially when they bring childish headbands and things that we have to wear for fanservice. This is nice. Noona can handle us." Everyone started laughing and agreeing. I was surprised he opened up and shared those thoughts with me.

We had been taking selcas all night, but the staff reappeared and gathered us for a more official group photo before we wrapped up. Minhyuk made sure he was beside me. Changkyun stood on the other side and Hyungwon directly behind me, as it had come out that they were my wreckers. They all squeezed in close to me and it became one giant group hug. Minhyuk took out his phone and he and Changkyun surprised me with each of them kissing one of my cheeks as he took the photo. I remembered to get a couple of shots of Shownu and Changkyun for Halmeoni.

The evening had been perfect, and it ended far too soon. They all hugged me tight as we said goodbye. Minhyuk would not let go and Shownu had to pull him away. We waved to each other as Jun came to take me to the elevator. "Bye Noona!!! We miss you already!" Minhyuk blew me a kiss and I caught it in the air as the elevator doors closed and they disappeared from my sight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 1.5K 30
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ "My psychiatrist said that I'm improving" he says We are seated on a couch at my house, wa...
5.2K 448 28
#1 in Ilsik <3 #1 in Hoonsik #1 in minkwang??? I am pretty sure this is a Ilsik fanfic but well, it's okay. THANK YOU One summer evening, that one pi...
64.7K 2.9K 19
Lee Minho, the heir from Lee's Group, one of the well-known companies in the country, making him one of the most well-known hot bachelors among the n...
16.5K 334 10
Wonho slid his tongue over Hyungwon's body, caressing his skin with circular movements making Hyungwon's body flush and heat up. Once Wonho's tongue...