☆ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ☆ (yandere bnha x r...

By kirbysrevenge

After Y/N joins U.A. to show her parents that being a pro hero is where it's at. She meets new friends, teach... More

●About Y/N●
●Backstory●
Chapter 1: •Surprise•
Chapter 2: •New Friends•
Chapter 3: •Meeting My Peers•
Chapter 4: •Cafe Disaster•
Chapter 5: •Hospital•
Chapter 6: •Quirk Testing•
Chapter 7: • Unintentional Sleepover•
Chapter 8: •Soba (Date?)•
Chapter 9: •Date Continued•
Chapter 10: •Home Alone•
Chapter 11: •Tired•
Chapter 12: •Everything About You•
Chapter 13: •Break In•
Chapter 14: •Stay Alert•
A/N
Chapter 15: •Attempted Murder•
Chapter 16: •Back To Class•
Chapter 17: •Jealousy Begins•
Chapter 18: •Boy Drama•
Chapter 19: •Explaining•
Chapter 20: •Cat Cafe•
Chapter 21: •Stalker•
Chapter 22: •First Villian•
Chapter 23: •Death and Dabi•
Chapter 24: •Grief•
Chapter 25: •Into The Minds•
Chapter 26: •Beach Day•
Chapter 27: •Weird•
Chapter 28: •Kitten•
Chapter 29: •Villians Again•
A/N
Chapter 30: •Chilling•
Chapter 31: •LOV•
Chapter 33: •Planning•
Chapter 34: •Competition•
Chapter 35: •Evidence•
Chapter 36: •Crazy•
Chapter 37: •Caught•
Chapter 38: •Realization•
Chapter 39: •Downhill•
Chapter 40: •The End•
A/N

Chapter 32: •The Others•

2.3K 73 68
By kirbysrevenge

Shindo's POV

'Where's Y/N?'

I kicked a rock in my path and continued walking down the sidewalk near U.A. The sun was starting to set and the wind was starting to pick up the speed. I stared at the dorms with a empty look, a look that longed for her voice again.

'I might snap.'

It was about a month ago since I broke into her house. She wasn't there. I even tried to track down her parents or other relatives but no luck. I barely got to see her because of those other guys hogging her to themselves.

'I'm going mad without her!'

She must be starving for attention from me. I have to get to her..somehow. They must've figured out I tried to kill the rosy cheeked girl and hid Y/N from me.

"Damn it..." I grumbled and held my head, "I'll hold you Y/N.. I know almost everything about you.."

"H..h..hey." a nervous yet stern voice said to me,

"Huh? Who are you?" I grumbled, not even bothering to turn around and face the person,

"What..what are you doing here?"

"What's it to ya? Are you a security guard or-" I was cut off by an octopus tentacle grabbing me. It wrapped around my body and covered my mouth, soon starting to tighten its grip.
I was freaking out. He took a moment before making me face him.

"I-I'm Tamaki Amajiki a..and I need your assistance."

Mirio's POV

I was making my way to Y/N's dorm with some chocolates and flowers. My text messages weren't going through to her earlier, so I decided to just surprise her with some gifts. I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees her favorite upperclassman, ready to cheer her up and stay by her side.
I'm a bit glad Tamaki couldn't come with me. He said he had something very important to do but I can't imagine anything more important than Y/N. I shrugged it off though.
Because that meant more Y/N for me!

I knocked on the door of the dorms and waited. Some of the lights were still on so I decided not to knock too loud and disturb everyone's sleep. The moment I knocked, most of the lights turned off; almost trying to hide that they were awake. Weird. Fortunately, Uraraka answered the door.

"Hey!" I greeted,

"Mmmmm... Hello, what do you want Mirio?.." she yawned and rubbed her eyes,

"I came to give these to Y/-"

"Y/N.. Y/N Y/N Y/N." her attitude changed and she began mocking the name, "That's all you guys can talk about. Who cares about Y/N!? It's like everyone's obsessed and don't know her true nature!" She spun around, ready to slam the door in my face. I stood between it before she could,

"True... nature?..."

"Oh yeah... you don't know, huh?" Uraraka raised an eyebrow, a slight look of mischief on her face,

"What.. are you lying to me? Let me in so I can ask Y/N."

"Y/N's gone. Maybe it's for the best."

I gritted my teeth as she said that, "For... the best?..."

"Her ex best friend told me how she's really like. If you want to know, I could tell you somewhere that isn't here." She turned to me with a dangerous smile, "Maybe we could even put her in her place.."

'Y/N's true nature? What about yours?? Is this really Uraraka?...' I stared at her, "Where is Y/N...?"

"Y/N got kidnapped."

"What?! By who!?"

She slammed her hands over my mouth, "Shhh."

"Mph..?"

"I know where she is but you're going to need to help me with something. Come on." She slipped a jacket on and walked past me into the outside. It took a moment for me to start following. Just what is she getting at?
After a while, we arrived at the area where that flashy festival took place. I didn't have time to go at the time it was held. Now, it was quiet and empty.

"Y/N caused her parents to go crazy." Uraraka began talking, breaking the silence. I didn't respond because what am I supposed to say. I just stayed quiet and listened.

"Her mother didn't talk around her because she never loved her. Her father was barely around because he was a villain." She leaned on a wooden post, "Sounds personal for me to say but I couldn't get the reason why. Maybe I never will."

"What..? What does this have to do with Y/N's true nature? How do you know all this? What do you mean you never will?" I bursted our with questions, not believing what she was saying,

"Because her brother is dead." She glanced at me. It was unbelievable how much her personality switched, "He was telling me all about Y/N. Her friend did too, Karma."

"What are you getting at?"

"We'll get to that later..." She sighed, "Before the incident that made her live in a house with Karma and her brother, her parents were talking about putting her and her brother in an orphanage. This was around when she was 7. Maybe her dad was close to getting caught? I'm not sure... But Y/N overheard and attacked her mother. Strange for a normal 7 year old to do, right? Her dad must've been so disappointed since he disappeared after that. And she got her mom sent to an asylum."

"What?..."

"I was confused why her brother told me all of this too. But ended up that him and Karma hated Y/N just as much as I do." Uraraka smirked, it glowed in the night with villainous intentions. She proceeded to tell me what Aki Minara told her. It wasn't anything pretty.

From what i'm hearing right now, Y/N is a manipulative psychopath. But that can't be right.. she seems so... amazing.

"Okay. Let's say this is all true and Y/N really is like that.. what does this have to do with anything? She hasn't done anything wrong and i'm sure she's making amends for it-" I tried to defend Y/N,

"Don't you think it's suspicious how they both died?" Uraraka suddenly asked,

"Huh?"

"They both died at nearly the same time. Who has the motive to do that?"

'What? No... no she can't be suggesting-'

"They betrayed her trust. And considering she was still crazy; she must've snapped."

"Stop. Stop! Do you have any proof?!" I yelled,

She tossed me a bag of medication, empty medication, "I found this in her beach bag after she got kidnapped."

"You're trying to say she killed her own brother and her closest friend?"

"And took a month to hide evidence. We didn't know if she snuck out or not because we didn't think of the possibility." Uraraka walked over to me, "So what do you think?"

"About?.. I think you're the crazy one."

Uraraka smiled brightly and placed all her fingers against each other by the tips, "Awe! That's not very nice, Mirio-kun!"

I raised an eyebrow, 'Her personality switched back?'

She gently took the bagged medication away from me and looked down, "I'll just handle this myself.. I thought my favorite upperclassmen would want to help me.."

"Why..why would I do something that would hurt her?"

"Because she might hurt you next now that you know too."

"...?"

"I was scared of being a target so I waited and took this chance to talk to you... but since you don't want to help me, it was all for nothing.. now you're in as much trouble as me..."

"Trouble?.. Y/N wouldn't-"

"Help me. Help me and if I end up being wrong I'll take any consequence that will come!" Uraraka put her hands in front of her and pleaded, "I'm scared that I know too much.. I don't want her to hurt me.."

I stared at her intensely, 'She'll end up being wrong.. right? Y/N isn't like that. This could be the chance to remove her and get her away from Y/N..'

"I accept."

school is already getting to me guys 🤧
but it's okay cuz i'm still motivated for this book!
both tamaki and mirio have plans that could result in disaster
i wonder what will happen...😶
thanks for the support!
see ya ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 2.8K 20
𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃, 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃. 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐆𝐎. 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐘�...
3.5K 299 11
Kim Seokjin was his family's ball of sunshine, a pure and innocent soul despite his extremely toxic and abusive past relationship that'd left him sca...
34K 1K 49
Sayake Uzumaki Uchiha the daughter of the twin sister of naruto Naruko Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha the older sister of Saya Uchiha being a Anbu she was...
196K 4K 54
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 𝗨𝗡𝗛𝙄𝗡𝗚...