𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙜𝙮 - 𝙪𝙩�...

By -waddle

Just a girl who had entered Saotome Academy even though she doesn't want to. She meets others and her life sl... More

Prologue
Character Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
SPECI⭐L #1 ⓟⓣ①
SPECI⭐L #1 ⓟⓣ②
SPECI⭐L #1 ⓟⓣ③
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
SPECI⭐L #2 ⓟⓣ①
SPECI⭐L #2 ⓟⓣ②
SPECI⭐L #2 ⓟⓣ③
SPECI⭐L #2 ⓟⓣ④
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
SPECI⭐L #3 ⓟⓣ②
SPECI⭐L #3 ⓟⓣ③
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

SPECI⭐L #3 ⓟⓣ①

728 24 1
By -waddle

A crossover with one of my favorite anime~! Cause why not? 😏

Wink wonk 😉😉

START~⭐

A young aquamarine hair lady was having a peaceful sleep until she was awakened by her annoying alarm clock. Or to be more specific, someone was calling her.

With her eyes still closed, she furrowed her brows as one of her hands reached for her phone so she could shut it up. She opened her eyes tiredly as she stared at her screen for a good five seconds before declining the call and buried herself more into her covers.

However, two seconds later, someone was calling her again and this time she groaned before accepting the call, not checking who was the caller, and placed it next to her right ear and groggily said, "What the fudge do you want, Yuuji? You know how I treasure my sleep."

"Is that how you talk to your elders, Kotone?"

This time, Kato was slightly awake.

"I'm sorry, Father. Is there something important for you to call me this early in the morning?" She yawned as she sat up properly on her bed.

"It's 11a.m., Kotone." Ryoma sighed before continuing, "One of your relatives visited earlier, and I told him where you were so the two of you could catch up a bit."

"And who is this relative of mine that you speak of?"

"I'm not sure if you remembered but, he is a distant relative and he is older than you by 10 years or younger. Do you recall?"

"Hm, I guess I have someone in mind. But why did you tell him to meet me? You know I'm staying in the Master Course's dorms, right?"

"Don't worry, I've gotten permission from Saotome that he can visit you today. I've already told him the address so greet him properly."

"Fine~ Thanks for telling me, Father."

"You're welcome, Kotone."

Before the older Kato could end the call, the young lady quickly stopped him, "Wait! What time did he arrive at your estate and when did you tell him to come over?"

"He came at around 9a.m. and he'll probably be arriving soon."

Remembering what Ryoma had told her that it was 11 in the morning, she was now fully awake, and Ryoma could only sighed at his daughter.

"Sh*t!"

~Meanwhile~

"Hm... Should I tell her that he was there as well? ......Nah. She'll meet him soon."

~Elsewhere~

~One day ago~

A certain taupe haired male with a pair of golden colored eyes was walking towards his workplace when a fancy car drove past him, not bothering to give him a lift even though both him and the driver knew each other.

The male sighed and just continued walking towards his destination.

Upon arriving at his workplace, he met the driver from earlier and they both walked towards their destination since the both of them work in the same place, not even greeting each other.

The driver has a pair of dull blue-grey eyes and short, slicked-back black hair. His height was average and he held a stoic look while walking along with his coworker to their workplace.

The two of them arrived a few minutes later. The sign read 'Modern Crime Prevention Task Force'.

When the taupe haired male opened the door, both of them were greeted by an unpleasant sound and the taupe haired male could only sighed at his coworker.

"Really?"

"It's not my fault that these ads keep popping up!" A skinny man with pale skin exclaimed.

The male only shook his head and went towards his designed seat whereas the other male sat on one of the couches in the office.

Then, an older male with light brown hair came into the office and when he laid his eyes on the two males, he remembered something. "Ah. Kato-kun, Kambe-kun, it's your day off tomorrow."

The taupe haired male, known as Kato Haru, turned to look at his chief with a surprised look. "Really?"

The chief only smiled and nodded his head before going to his seat.

"Why does Kato and Kambe get to have a day off?" The male from earlier whined.

"Maybe I could visit them tomorrow... It has been a while since I last saw them." Kato mumbled out before turning towards the black haired male, also known as Kambe Daisuke, "Kambe, don't bother me tomorrow."

"Why would I even do that?" Kambe quirked his eyebrows slightly.

"I'll be visiting a relative of mine in Osaka. So don't call me."

It took a moment before Kambe came into a realisation before whispering into his ball-shaped earring, "HEUSC."

"Already on it, sir."

"I see. Then I can give you a ride tomorrow." Kambe told him.

"What?"

"I have business to attend as well. So I can give you a ride."

"No, thanks."

However, the next day, a black fancy car was outside Kato's apartment. Kambe was already waiting for him.

Kato sighed before entering the car and muttered a soft 'thank you' towards the male.

Arriving in Osaka, Kato told his partner where he was going but Kambe just ignored him, which irked Kato.

When Kambe drove towards a certain estate, Kato was confused. How did Kanbe know where his destination was? Then again, he has an AI butler to help him.

When the front gate automatically opened and Kanbe drove inside, Kato told him to just drop him off. But again, he was put on deaf ears.

"Oi, Kambe. Just stop the car."

But the male just parked his car like he owned the place and got down from it, along with Kato.

"Oi!"

When the front doors opened, a butler bowed at the two males, with his right hand over where his heart is.

"It has been a while, Haru-sama, Daisuke-sama."

Kato widened his eyes as he looked between Kambe and the butler, also known as Jesse.

"Ah, Daisuke-san. It has been a while. And Haru, what a pleasant surprise. Do the two of you know each other?" Kato Ryoma greeted as he gestured to the two males to enter.

"Great to see you again, Ryoma-san." Kambe greeted the male.

Sensing that Kato Haru was hella confused, Ryoma chuckled slightly, "Haru, both Daisuke-san and I are business partners."

"Oh..."

"And Daisuke-san, I'm sure you've already figured it out but, Haru is my nephew."

Kambe nodded but Haru was still in a daze.

"What brings you two here by the way?" Ryoma asked as Kambe and Haru followed him to the study room.

"I-We have a day off today. And I thought of visiting you guys since it's been a while. Kambe here just tagged along." Haru explained.

"I have some things to do here as well." Kambe interjected and Haru clicked his tongue in annoyance.

Ryoma blinked twice at the both of them before saying, "If you're looking for Kotone, she's not here."

The two males were dumbfounded at his statement.

"Kotone is not in Osaka. She's at XXX (I have no idea where the Master Course is). She's working as a composer for the famous idol group, STARISH and QUARTET NIGHT."

"She's working as a composer?" Haru was surprised since it was his first time hearing this. Same goes for Kanbe as well.

"Yeah. She's currently staying at the Master Course's dorm. I'm sure HEUSC will help you find the place." Ryoma smirked towards Kambe who smirked back as well.

"Um, wouldn't that be rude?"

"It's alright. I'll contact the president. I'm sure he wouldn't mind someone visiting her." The older male gave a reassuring smile.

"Then we'll be going." said Kambe as he stood up, which Haru abruptly stood up as well.

"Um, sorry for the sudden visit, Uncle Ryoma." Haru scratched his neck but Ryoma just waved it off. "It's fine. Glad you could visit, Haru. I'll tell Aya about your visit so don't worry."

"Ah, thank you."

"Let's go."

"Coming, coming. Be patient, Kambe."

Ryoma waved at the two of them as Jesse guided them towards the exit.

I should inform Kotone.

~Present Time~

When Haru and Kambe arrived at the Master Course, Haru was still nervous about going in without any notice. They were already at the front door.

"Are you sure about this?"

Kambe could have just entered the building but he decided to wait. He tossed his phone towards Haru who quickly caught it.

"Call her."

"Wha--"

"Ryoma-san sent me her contacts earlier."

Haru frowned before pressing onto the caller ID and waited for the young lady to answer.

It took some time and Haru was about to give up until the call finally went through.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Is this Kato Kotone?"

"...... Yes. May I know who's speaking?"

"Kotone, it's me. Kato Haru."

There was a moment of silence until he heard some shuffling voice from the other side.

"You're here already?!"

"Um, yes--"

"Please wait a moment! And don't enter the building until I come and get you!"

With that, Kato Kotone ended the call and Haru was surprised.

"What did she say?"

"She said not to enter until she comes and gets us." Haru replied as he returned the phone. Kambe just smirked and entered the building which shocked his partner.

"Oi!"

When the both of them entered, they were greeted with four unknown males.

A silver haired male frowned at the newcomers and demanded, "Who are you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 285 17
❝"Huh...? You want QUARTET NIGHT to split?" "I don't plan that, but that would be nice too." he grinned. ".... A-And how do you plan to do that?" I s...
6K 280 17
WARNING: USES JAPANESE LANGUAGE IN ROMAJI FORM. IF YOU DON'T LIKE/UNDERSTAND SINCE YOU ARE NOT OTAKU ENOUGH, DON'T READ! I, Haruse Reika, promise th...
33.2K 724 24
This is a story where Quartet Night have their own composer who had finally came back from London for work. What will happen when Starish meets her f...
31.6K 782 33
The famous STARISH of Utapri has set to sail on a higher stage ! After their world debut in triple S , new events have come to challenge them again a...