Chuuya Nakahara x Reader

By -Gibly-

In this story, you grew up in the Port Mafia, just like Dazai, hence why you two got to know each other prett... More

Introduction
Firefly
Is this flirting?
What's your intention
What a morning
You can talk to me
Where are these people coming from!?!
Not an Update
A game of Tag
HELLO! (not an update)
Sleep, I just need sleep
I demand an explanation
Sorry (not an update)
With open arms
With open arms-Part 2
What's next?
Chuuya x Reader Fluff
Chuuya Nakahara x Reader (not a) Lemon
Jonathan and Fiffy (not an update)
Please Stay Safe (not An Update)
Jealousy-Chuuya Nakahara x Reader
I love you truly
Idea Corner
Furry rescue
Would You Like To Help Me
The language of love
Soulmates
Soulmates-part 2
Hi

Promise me

4.1K 171 135
By -Gibly-

//3 days later//

This morning, after arriving at the Headquarters, I got assigned to lead a team. The job required us to deal with a small group that was smuggling drugs for a pharmaceutic company. They acted as tourists, traveling with boats to transport the drugs. Normally, the police would deal with these types of cases, but the people who were buying these drugs weren't normal, being in high positions. In this case, since the job required some dirty work, which wasn't the Armed Detective Agency's style, it was Port Mafias' job to deal with it. 

Which brings me to my current situation. Just when I thought I could get some more free time, they assign me to another job. Jeez.

"My team is dealing with the rest of your crew right as we speak, if you surrender now, it might save you some limbs after this" I took a step forwards without taking my eyes of off the group in front of me.

"Don't you dare!! If I see you making any more moves, I SWEAR WE WILL SHOOT!!" the man said with shaking hands, barely holding his gun.

"It might be a better idea to watch yourself or you might end up shooting one of your comrades, my friend," I said facing the group of men. They look like a bunch of rabbits with their backs to the wall. I looked up and noticed some fire sprinklers just above them. Bingo!

"Don't get cocky with me, this isn't the first time I had to shoot someone so don't think I'll make an exception with you!!" after saying that, he aimed his gun at me getting ready to shoot.

"You really need to cool off. Let me help you with that" using heat, I created some smoke which activated the sprinklers, soaking the group right underneath.

"What the hell?! Do you think a bit of water would scare us kid, you make me laugh!" the guy laughed.

What a bunch of fools.

"Freeze" on my command, my body absorbed the heat from the group, turning the once dripping water into ice. It was as if time has stopped in that part of the room, the group now stood still, like a bunch of statues that we're able to move only their eyes.

"See, I told you I would help" after making sure they weren't able to move any longer I turned around leaving the rest to my team to deal with.

"Clean this up. We're done here" and on that note, the job was done.

"Boss?" just when I was about to leave, one of my team members approached me, so I turned my head to look at him, permitting him to speak.

"Should we call the medical team? That impact at the beginning seemed pretty serious" he was talking about an incident that occurred at the beginning of the mission where I got hit with a piece of concrete after being caught by surprise. It wasn't anything serious. Since I knew I wasn't able to dodge it in time, I decided to place my body in a position that caused minimal damage. But of course, I was still hit, which caused my team to worry. 

"It's fine, I managed to protect myself in time, as you can see. Take care of these men and you're free for the rest of the day" after answering, I slipped out of the building, now leaving my team for good. 

I was on my way to my apartment when suddenly something happened.

"Hahahahah! S-stop! Haha! I'm t-t-to o senseti-hahaha!" someone started tickling me from behind. I was about to kick the person with my foot backwards, but then the person spoke.

"Looks like I was right, you are sensitive" it was Chuuya. After that, he stopped tickling me and stepped forwards to see my face.

"You, haaaa, you really, haa, have no idea, haaaa what you just did ha-ha" I had a hard time breathing and it was hard to get the words out.

"Then make it even, come on I dare you" he mocked me, daring me to do the same he did to me.

*blush*

"Idiot" I looked away.

"I'm guessing you are done for the day? You look like you had it rough" he looked at my disheveled clothes.

"Yeah, well what can I say, I can't always look dashing now can I. I just want to become one with my bed for the rest of the day" I sighed.

"Hmm. You know what, I think I have a place for you" he said after grabbing my hand, dragging me to an unknown destination.

"Hey, didn't you hear the part about my bed? I don't feel like going anywhere today" and it looks like holding hands is completely normal for him at this point.

"Quit complaining, how many times did you do this to me. Besides, I think you will like this" ignoring my words he proceeded walking.

"Fine, if you say so" I gave up and started walking a bit faster, now going the same pace as him, so we would walk side by side.

//10 min later//

We were now standing in front of what seems to be a school. It's hard to tell since it was late in the evening.

For me, this was a completely new place since I never went into a real school. After Mori took me in, I was basically homeschooled. 

"Chuuya what are we doing here?" what is he planning on doing.

"Don't worry, just wait here for a sec. I'm going to take look to see whether the place is empty" without even giving me a chance to respond, he leaped in to the air, landing on a window. It looks like they left it open for air to come in, not expecting that someone would notice since it was pretty high. But Chuuya's ability allowed him to reach it. And just like that I was left here to wait with no answer that so ever.

"Is this how people feel when I drag them around without an explanation? *Sigh* Fineeee I'll wait" besides, this gives me a chance to look around.

I turned away from the window to see in which part of the school we were. There was a large empty area a bit further from where I was standing, they probably use it to play different sports games. I wonder how it feels like to run around on a sunny day with your friends playing and just having fun. Next to the field was a playing ground for the younger kids. I remember Mori taking me and Elise there a few times when I was little. The swing was my favorite part of the whole playing ground. I decided to take a better look since I had nothing to do while waiting anyway.

After coming closer to the place, I could now make out all of the different colors and structures that were there. 

"Wow, it's sooo colorfully!" I squealed in excitement.

Then I approached one of the swings and decided to try it out. This one should be able to go really high since it was a lot bigger than the other ones.  After pushing myself a little I started moving, and after a few more pushes I was a lot higher and could see a good portion of the area. This is really nice.

//Chuuya's POV//

After taking a look around the area and making sure that we were alone I climbed back to the window to get (Y/N). But she wasn't there. Then I noticed something moving a bit further away. It was her, sitting on a swing, having the time of her life from what I could tell with that smile on her face. 

"She always plays tough, but look at here now" I laughed. I wanted to look at here a bit longer, but there was something else I wanted to show her.

"Hey, the coast is clear, come here!" I called to her, to which she immediately responded.

"Coming!" and then she ran to me.

"Let me help you up" I jumped back down to get her.

"No it's okay, I can manage Woah!" without listening to what she had to say, I took her bridal style and went back to the window using my ability.

"Just be quiet" I was the one who dragged her here without an explanation so I can at least do this much. 

We got through the window now entering into the building. After landing on the floor, I put her down making sure she was steady before letting her go. That's when I noticed her blushing face. So that's why she was so quiet while I held her. I grinned after seeing that.

"What's so funny?! Anyway are you finally going to explain what we're doing here?" she pouted turning away from me and looking around to see where we were.

We were currently in the pool area where the students had swimming lessons. Since she looked pretty beaten up after I saw her, I thought that taking her to a pool would be relaxing. I know that just laying in the water can be relaxing for the body so why not try it out. But all of the pool centers were currently closed so this place came into mind.

"Chuuya, we aren't supposed to be here. What if we get caught" she whispered after remembering where we were.

"Don't worry, I made sure the school is empty and there are no cameras around. Besides it's exciting don't you think? The thought of getting caught is pretty thrilling" I then approached the pool.

//(Y/N)'s POV//

Chuuya then approached the pool and started taking his shoes and jacket off. 

"Wait?! Don't tell me you plan on taking a  swim here!" without listening to what I have to say again, he just jumped into the pool still wearing his shirt and pants.

"Chuuya your clothes are gonna get wet, and there he goes" I was too late.

He came back to the surface now soaking wet.

"Come on, you don't have to take your clothes off and after we're done you can just dry them with your ability," he said with water dripping from his hair to his face. NO! (Y/N) get your shit together! This is no time to be looking at him.

"Is this why we came here? Why didn't you say anything to me before coming here?!" I yelled at him since we were alone here.

"Because I knew you would react like this, now come one, we are already here so why waste the opportunity the water is great" he started swimming around the pool trying to encourage me to join him.

"........."

"Come on" he proceeded.

"........." 

"Please," he asked with puppy eyes.

"Fine. I will stay, but I'm not going to swim in the pool" I said.

"What?! Then what are you going to do, watch me swim," he asked.

"No, I'm going to do my own thing" I approached the pool, but instead of jumping in as he did, I placed my foot above the water and before it could touch the surface the water turned in to ice. This was my doing since I made the area where my feet were extremely cold. After making sure this trick actually worked I started gliding across the water as if I was on my frozen lake. I made sure to melt the ice behind me so that I wouldn't freeze the whole pool.

"Well, that works as well, I guess" I heard Chuuya say after which he proceeded to swim around the pool following me around.

Honestly, this was so silly and dumb, but I was enjoying it. After that mission, doing something that I really enjoyed and could relax while doing it, it was really nice. Besides, Chuuya was here as well, which gave me a warm feeling.

For a while we were just playing around, splashing with the water doing some silly tricks and just laughing.

Then, while I wasn't paying attention, I stepped into the water without freezing it which caused me to fall in.

Oh no.

"Eeeeek!" I screamed before going underwater.

No no no, I CAN'T SWIM!

The reason why I refused to go into the pool is because I never got the chance to learn how to swim.

//Chuuya's POV//

After (Y/N) refused to go into the pool, she decided to use her ability to glide across it as if she was in her skates.

 Well, I guess she can do that as well, as long as she can relax for a bit.

After having some fun around the pool, I suddenly heard her scream and after that, a splash could be heard. 

"Ha! I knew you'd end up soaked eventually!" I can't believe she ended up falling into it after all.

But after a few seconds passed she was nowhere to be seen. Wait.

"(Y/N)!!!" I immediately dived in at the place she fell in, grabbed her from behind and dragged her back to the surface. 

"Hey, you okay?! Talk to me!" she didn't respond.

I rushed to get her out of the pool.

After getting her out I immediately started pushing on her chest and then blowing air into her lungs. 

Come on!!

She quickly responded and started spitting the water out.

"Holy f*****g God! You scared the living hell out of me!" I need to calm down or I might need help next.

*cough* *cough*

 She got all of the water out and then just laid there trying to get some air.

"Thank you," she said.

"Just don't do that ever again. Why didn't you tell me you can't swim, I wouldn't have forced you to do something that would put you in danger" but I guess I'm partly to blame as well, since I didn't ask before coming to this place.

"I'm sorry, I thought I could hide it since it was embarrassing to admit that I still haven't learned how to swim even at this age" after calming down a bit she sat up.

"Does that matter, you would have drowned had I reacted any slower! You just- you, you can't grr" after not being able to put my thoughts into words, I pulled her into an embrace.

"Chuuya?" she tried looking at my face but I hugged her tighter, not allowing her to lift her head.

"Just don't do something like that ever again you idiot. Promise."

"Alright, I promise." We sat there for a while until we calmed down.

                    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about taking a bit longer with this chapter. I wanted to make sure I did it right. Me and my family also had to run some tests after coming back to make sure we were covidfree, which I can happily say we all are. Hope you liked the chapter. The relationship is getting a lot stronger and who knows, something might happen in the next chapter *wink* *wink*.

Anyway, hope to see you soon, and stay out of trouble. Bye-Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 619 31
Other people killed, she always danced. . . . It had been years since their paths had crossed. He had been a young mafia executive the last time he s...
53.1K 1.9K 25
Codependency. Souled-monster in love. That is the life of Chuuya Nakahara the moment his eyes lay on you in the slums of Yokohama, as the King of She...
25.1K 822 21
A stand alone Soukoku fic Obsessive! Possessive! Port Mafia boss! Dazai Osamu × ADA! Reincarnated! Reader! Nakahara Chuuya BSD MANGA SPOILERS!! In w...
52.4K 1.3K 18
Dazai and Chuuya were always arguing and fighting each other. But what about when one of them needs help? They say that they hate each other.. but i...