Paralyzed

By Galactic_Stories707

This is a concept I had in mind for a little while, what if Dream had an evil counterpart known as Paralysis... More

Chapter 1: Taste of Blood
Chapter 2: Voices
Chapter 3: Where To Next
Chapter 4: Crazed Man
Chapter 5: The Cities
Chapter 6: Strangers
Chapter 7: The Past
Chapter 8: Phantoms
Chapter 9: Shadow on the Wall
Chapter 10: Do You Remember
Chapter 11: A New Face
Chapter 12: What If?
Chapter 13: Dream?
Chapter 14: Wake Up
Chapter 15: You Can't Hide
Chapter 16: Don't look at Me!
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: The Silenced
Chapter 19: Goner
Chapter 20: The Amalgamation
Chapter 21: Sudden Shifts
Chapter 22: It's not your Fault
Chapter 23: Paralysis
Chapter 24: Docile Creeper
Chapter 25: Ruined Portals
Chapter 26: The Hell before Us
Chapter 27: Depths of Red
Chapter 28: Brewing Blue Flames
Chapter 29: The Piercing Storm
Chapter 30: Taming the Beast
Chapter 31: Broken Visions
Chapter 32: Discovery
Chapter 33: Facility D-514
Chapter 34: The Prowling Ferals
Chapter 35: The Tunnel Incident
Chapter 36: Eyes in the Water
Chapter 37: Don't Leave Me
Chapter 38: Cold-blooded Heartbeat
Chapter 39: Acceptance
Chapter 41: Your Spine is Mine
Chapter 42: Eyes in the Sky
Chapter 43: A Risky Move
Chapter 44: The New Recruits
Chapter 45: Ferals by Heart
Chapter 46: Future Plans
Chapter 47: It Hurts
Chapter 48: Witches get Stitches
Chapter 49: Drawing Closer
Chapter 50: In The End
Chapter 51: Nerves
Chapter 52: Several Dangers
Chapter 53: Echoing Whispers
Chapter 54: Change
Chapter 55: Molten End
Chapter 56: Not So Bad After All
Chapter 57: World of Red Sands
Chapter 58: Excruciating Pain
Chapter 59: More the Merrier
Chapter 60: Into the Abyss
Chapter 61: Mercy of Many
Chapter 62: Monstrosities
Chapter 63: Two Dead One Missing
Chapter 64: Hesitation
Chapter 65: Tears of Crystals
Chapter 66: I'm the Mistake
Chapter 67: Blindfolds
Chapter 68: One to Two
Chapter 69: Missing Pieces
Chapter 70: A World So Cold
Chapter 71: Return From the Cold
Chapter 72: Reunited
Chapter 73: Recollected Memories
Chapter 74: Off To Sea
Chapter 75: The Leviathan's Calling
Chapter 76: Deep Dive
Chapter 77: Blood Of Destruction
Chapter 78: A Moment of Peace
Chapter 79: Sentinels
Chapter 80: Master knows Best~
Chapter 81: Broken Disguise
Chapter 82: Run from your Dream
Chapter 83: It's just a Nightmare, Right?
Chapter 84: Uncertainty
Chapter 85: One With the Leviathan
Chapter 86: A Cold Life to Live
Chapter 87: Withering Forest
Chapter 88: Abandoned
Chapter 89: It Was Just Bait
Chapter 90: The Prophecy
Chapter 91: Something's Wrong
Chapter 92: I'm an Animal
Chapter 93: One With The Hive
Chapter 94: Traumatized
Chapter 95: Burning Candles
Chapter 96: Final Meeting
Chapter 97: The Mountain of Death
Chapter 98: The Ruined Kingdom
Chapter 99: A Dead Man
Chapter 100: Nightmares Become a Reality
Chapter 101: The Stranger's Note

Chapter 40: Blue laced with Red

1.3K 65 216
By Galactic_Stories707

Warning: Something has to happen....

The night turned to day with the phantoms peacefully resting up above in the willow tree shielding themselves from the burning sun light that rose up from behind the mountains as the group began to wake up peering out from their tents before leaving them to stretch out as they left their beginner bases. George looked up at the birds that flew from the trees as Bad put his arm around him.

"Good morning, George" Bad seemed to chirp as he smiled at George.

"Yeah, good morning to all of you." George said moving Bad's arm off as he backed off looking towards the willow tree seeing the phantoms in it and a many swaying tails peeking out at the group before hiding again.

"Hey! What's the plan for the day, Paralysis." George called out seeing Paralysis stick his arm out as Dream got up followed by Paralysis. George focused on Dream seeing he didn't look tired in the slightest at all, George thought of a theory that Paralysis is able to energize those he has a close bond with which was Dream since they hung out together the most, but that was just a theory, but that did make the two a deadly combo when working together.

"Not sure~ maybe head out in a random direction, find a city or something to snoop around in~ but who knows~ time will tell~" Paralysis cooed as all his eyes opened up and he put his mask back on before anybody could look at his face. He wasn't comfortable with showing his face to the group, he was only comfortable with showing it to Dream.

"Hey, do you mind if I ask you a question?" A6d said as Paralysis tilted his head while looking at him, A6d watched as Paralysis' tails seemed to twitch with what could be deemed nervousness in A6d's eye, "it's a bit personal. You can just say no if you dont wanna answer."

Paralysis only stared at A6d before speaking up with a neutral tone of voice "It's about my mask, Isn't it." Paralysis said as A6d seemed to move back taking a few steps bumping into Techno as his posture became rigid.

"Your trial of death is coming." Techno teased as he poked at A6d getting him to flinch and get away from him, "Hey, i'm just saying!" Techno said as the hoglins grunted and snorted at A6d.

"Shut up! I already faced death multiple times!" A6d snapped before focusing back on Paralysis who was waiting patiently tapping his talons on the ground, "umm yes, that's what i was going to ask..." A6d trailed off listening carefully to Paralysis.

"I'm not comfortable socializing with my real face, so I display this bloody smiley face~" Paralysis hummed as he traced a finger over the smile as his eye was visible through the eye socket in the mask.

"So you have social anxiety?" Sapnap questioned, looking at Paralysis seeing him just sway his body slightly like a blade of grass in the faintest of winds before nodding his head slightly before looking away from everybody.

Paralysis didn't talk anymore to the group as he dwelled on his thoughts as he placed a hand over his mask, the mask hid his face from judgment, he used the mask to at least 'look' better than his usual eye covered face and crooked sharp smile.

The group looked at Paralysis before looking away dwelling in their own thoughts, mixed thoughts, mixed up thoughts that were hard to comprehend, some finding them easy to solve but others not so much. Dream looked at Paralysis and huffed, he knew that mask meant a lot to Paralysis and if it got broken it would probably break Paralysis, but he saw the mask be repaired by blood even though the mask was split in two. Dream couldn't imagine a full on destroyed mask, now that would devastate Paralysis and shatter him like glass.

"Let's get going, our camp should be fine if our companions stay behind to guard it. Don't worry, we'll be back." Dream said to the companions before heading off down the route the wandering traders always took as Paralysis followed close by.

The group looked up and followed Dream before they could fall too far behind the team leader. Some of the group members huffed as they traveled the pathways for miles and miles, they made no stops for now before getting a fox to dart down in front of the group leaping into the bushes. Dream held his arm up, blocking Paralysis from running off again like last time that led them to facility D-154.

"Paralysis, no, bad...no running off again." Dream said as Paralysis looked away crossing his arms as his tail twitched a bit out of annoyance, "good boy." Dream added as Paralysis stuck with the group as they continued to walk the path.

"So how long until we get to the city or wherever we're going?" Skeppy said as he crossed his arms as he looked dead ahead growing bored of just walking through nothing but forest.

"Soon~ soon Zak~" Paralysis said as he cracked his shoulder before looking back at Skeppy with a slight tilt of the head before moving his head back up looking at the change in the roads, "see what did I say~" Paralysis hummed nearly swatting Spifey's back with his tails.

"Hey! Watch where your tails are going!" Spifey said moving out of the way from the violent swaying tails.

"Oh, My bad~" Paralysis said as he lightly hummed as the group walked into the city seeing it was taking over in ruins and dust, the roads where crumbly and broken as the pavement would wobble under a few steps with loose dirt beneath it.

"Are all cities going to be like this, jeez, what happened to this world" Tapl said as he looked at the buildings seeing most of them had collapsed or decayed over the years, Tapl perked up watching a smaller building crumble before the group as they stood there watching it fall as a cloud of dust came flying out engulfing another building, "I take that as a yes." Tapl added.

The group continued to walk a few miles into the city looking at the ruins and rubble on the streets as nothing but dirt and dust was picked up in the wind. The group only moved forth, further into the city only to jump back as the pavement was nailed with a bullet and that bullet shot back into the air away from the group. The group looked up seeing people standing up on the unstable buildings and they scattered as more bullets came flying down at them.

"You gotta be kidding me! How did they know!" A6d barked before yelling out in pain as a bullet nailed him on the knee cap causing him to fall forward in pain and he held his leg, A6d looked up seeing a blood shield form over head and he looked at Paralysis seeing his hand was up, "Thanks Paralysis!" A6d yelled out as Bad slide across the ground to help him out.

Paralysis bellowed as he backed into Dream as they both shot up a hand forming a blood shield together, "Go!" they both yelled, getting the group to hide behind the blood shield for protections. Dream and Paralysis looked up hearing a roar of a behemoth and they looked at it seeing it had a saddle on it and an ocean blue mech suit wear on top of it, she didn't look very pleased. Paralysis bellowed as the leader hopped down from the behemoth as the leader raised her hand sending the behemoth after the duo. Paralysis grabbed Dream pulling him out of the way before watching the behemoth run by with a roar. Dream held his arm out and Paralysis leaped up and kicked off the arm diving at the behemoth and clawing its side open before rolling across its flat yet roughed up back.

Dream picked up a shard of glass and ran at the behemoth as it turned to face Paralysis. Dream slid under the behemoth jabbing the glass shard into the behemoths underbelly cutting it but it didn't do much so he used his claws before sprinting off on all fours just looking as feral as Paralysis. Paralysis lowered himself as Dream came running in using Paralysis as leverage as he leaped up off of him and slashed open the behemoth's face before flying past it and landing on all fours before standing up again. Dream looked up hearing gun fire but he looked back seeing Mega trying to snipe down the snipers with a handgun. Dream looked back at the behemoth seeing Paralysis fight it with tooth and claw.

Skeppy swiped his arm sending quills of Crystal's at the facility members that drew closer with blades as Tapl stabbed a few multiple time with his trusty hidden dagger as he cut the throat of a scientist before throwing one down to the ground as Spifey came out of nowhere clawing the scientist's face open. The whole group fought the facility members like a team.

Dream flipped around as he heard more gun fire but little did he know that was meant to distract him as a tranquilizer dart pierced his neck, Dream barked in pain smacking the dart free from his neck up he kept being rotated as he tried focusing on the facility staff that ran around him before choking as an arm came around his neck lifting him up off the ground strangling him.

The facility leader in blue grinned as her lipstick glistened in the light as she held Dream by the neck before lifting up her prized possession to his neck, her beautiful elder guardian blade that has taken several innocent lives over the years, the blade was very glossy as it had a faded look to it as the lighter blue at the tip of blade faded down into the deep ocean blue.

Paralysis threw off the behemoth and he flicked his hands up crushing the behemoth's head under facility members blood. Paralysis turned around and he stared at Dream and the facility leader who just grinned with a sadistic look in her deep blue eyes.

Dream struggled to pull the mechanized arm off his neck as his head was tilted back by the leader in blue, Dream flayed his legs as he tried getting away as a blade rested gently on his neck, "Paralysis!" Dream choked out as he continued to kill and struggle, he wished he wasn't shot with that tranquilize as he felt the dosage of it influence him to slow down.

"Oh~ my sweetest dear Paralysis don't you dare take a step closer, you don't want your little helper to bleed out don't you dear." the leader hummed as her voice was laced with venom as she glared at Paralysis.

Paralysis was staring at the leader as blood ran from his mouth as his mask had several cracks in it from fighting the behemoth. Paralysis panted and whined as he stared at Dream before having his eyes widen, he didn't even step closer to the leader.

A whip of blood flew high into the sky as blade came swing high above as the leader laughed sounding so pleased with her accomplishment, "One down dearies, just a few more." the lady said as she smiled at Paralysis with her bright blue lipstick as her lips parted to show her twisted grin.

The leader in a blue mechanized suit to protect herself from the violent creatures of the land, the violent escaped experiments, other humans, feral animals, and an oh so endearing abomination. The leader held down her elder guardian blade as the blue bladed was laced with a beautiful crimson red that dripped onto the pavement of the torn down cities as a body in green fell to the ground with messy hair and a lifeless look in their eyes as blood ran out of their nose and mouth.

Paralysis watched the candle burn out before his eyes, as he stared down at a lifeless Dream before his very eyes, Paralysis looked up at the leader and he begun to laugh, his voice became harsher as he wheezed like a train from hell as he held his face swaying back and forth, back and forth. Hiding his face under his hands as his mask cracked even more, he was losing it. Nobody hurts dream....nobody hurts his dear Clay.....nobody hurts his light. Paralysis wheezed as his mask fell of his face as he stared at the leader with blood shot eyes and blood foaming around his jaws as they started to split.

The group watched in horror as they watched Paralysis break, watching Paralysis break into insanity as they heard him laughing at the leader, his speech was incoherent but they saw blood shoot up out of the ground slaughtering every scientist and sniper in the area as they where twisted around or crushed by tendrils of blood having there guts pulled out, spines torn clean from there bodies, there skulls smashed against the pavement and get turned into a red paste on the ground, it was absolute carnage.

Paralysis stared the Leader, she was the only one left and Paralysis reached out to her with a wide smile that pulled back up to his ears as his jaws unhinging with blood dripping down like drool. Paralysis smiled and he sprung at the blue leader. He knew what had to be done....Now.

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

Tock.

There was no escape, Death is inevitable~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541 11 36
(Cover art from @KiceSliced on twitter, if they aren't okay with this being here please tell me, I just found the image on Google and it was literall...
951 176 32
After Dream, Sapnap, Georgenotfound, and Badboyhalo discovered "The Real Life Server" and accidentally entered it, they vanished their lives in the r...
8.5K 213 8
*COVER ART IS MINE* Just sleepy bois oneshots cause im bored and why not (formerly just mcyt in general but then i was only writing sleepy ois and di...
42.3K 1.1K 22
Tw for the book: Suicide Self harm Eating disorders (I think) Cannibalism (dream eats his own flesh because Sam forgot about him so he doesn't get fo...