under the moon and stars || l...

By kaylalou41

❝Excuse me? I'm sorry but you are in my seat.' Harry heard a strong voice say behind him. Harry was shocked... More

under the canyon moon and stars
characters:
first day
talk forever
don't be jealous
a time under the moon
a night to remember
lucky to have you
you're my sweet creature
one direction
we'll be alright, a fine line
LoNdOn iS qUitE bIG!
worst nightmare
don't let me go
happy birthday
through paris, all through rome
the best night of my life
up all night
had another talk about where it's going wrong
another break-up
moving on
moving on (louis' pov)
i still love him
new beginnings
i'd be comin' right back home to you
all i do is miss you
always you
tHe BOyS
the cut that always bleeds
what do we do now?
dude, we are getting the band back together...probably
a different story
meant for each other
still the one
a christmas story
a christmas story (alternative)
home
happily yours

you will always be my home

110 4 0
By kaylalou41

twenty-six | you will always be my home

------
The next morning...

Harry woke up to Louis' arms wrapped around his waist. Harry felt extremely happy, he was home. Finally.

"Haz? Am I dreaming?" Louis says as he yawns and rubs his eyes.

"No, baby, it's not a dream, it's real, I'm here," Harry says leaning in to kiss Lou's forehead.

"Good, I don't think I could lose you again," Lou said squeezing Harry's waist even tighter than before.

"I'm not going anywhere!" Harry replied squeezing Lou back and kissing his forehead, he never wanted to let go.

It was silent for a couple of moments.

"Lou, I'm gonna move back to London," Harry pulled back to gaze into Louis' eyes.

"Really?" Lou asked with tears in his eyes.

"Yeah, really. I have nothing for me there, I have everything for me here. I moved there to move on from you, there is no purpose for me in Holmes, it will always be the place where I grew up, but you will always be my home," Harry stuttered as tears were falling down his cheeks.

"You will always be my home?"

"I like that!" Louis said leaning to kiss Harry on the lips.

"I love you, Haz,"

"I love you too, Lou,"

"But Lou?" Harry said pulling back a bit to look Lou in the eyes.

"Yeah?"

"I want to do it right this time, we are still young, we can take it slow. I want to get a place of my own,"

"Sounds perfect,"

"But um...we don't have to take it too slow, right?" Lou asked with a shaky voice.

Harry flipped over so that he was on top straddling Louis' waist.

"Of course not," Harry smirked and leaned down to kiss Louis.

Harry got up and pretended to leave.

Louis grabbed Harry's arm.

"Get back here! Where do you think you are going?" Louis questioned.

Louis pulled Harry back on top of him.

Harry broke out into a huge laughing fit.

"Nowhere, I'm not going anywhere," Harry said leaning to kiss Louis but decided to start tickling him.

"Stop!" Lou giggled.

"Haz, stop!"

"Fine," Harry huffed.

They both sat there for a second, gazing into each other's emerald and ocean-blue eyes.

"I love you, Haz,"

"I love you, Lou,"

Louis flipped Harry over so that he was on top this time and started kissing Harry's neck.

"I - missed - this," Louis said in between kissing Harry, making his way up to Harry's lips.

Harry flipped Louis over again.

"And - I - missed - you," Harry said kissing Louis' lips making his way down Louis' neck.

--

"Haz, we need to go to the store to get groceries for dinner!" Louis shouted from the kitchen.

"Okay, but I am making dinner for you," Harry insisted, walking in from the living room.

"Haz-"

"I insist," Harry interrupted.

"Fine but I'm making dinner tomorrow," Louis stated.

"Have your cooking abilities improved over the last five years?" Harry chuckled.

"Hey!" Louis shouted smacking Harry's arm.

"Well, have they?" Harry's eyes widened and smirked as he asked the question.

"No..." Louis admitted.

"Well then, I'm making dinner tomorrow too!" Harry laughed.

"You are impossible!" Louis said shoving Harry a little.

"Well, I want to live don't I?" Harry joked.

"Let's go," Louis flicked Harry's head.

"Ow!" Harry said rubbing his head.

"You love me, I know you do," Harry said leaning to kiss Louis' forehead.

"I love you, but you're a pain in my butt!"

"I love you too," Harry chuckled.

"Let's go," Harry said walking towards the front door.

--

Harry and Louis made it back from the store.

Harry brought the groceries to the kitchen and started loading them into the fridge.

Lou came in to help.

"No, you are not lifting a finger, go sit in the living room you are not doing a thing," Harry said pointing his finger at Louis' face then leaning in to kiss his forehead.

"Can't I at least help with dinner?" Lou asked.

"Can I just do something nice for my boyfriend, the love of my life?" Harry rebutted.

"Fine, but I'm helping tomorrow," Lou said reaching up to kiss Harry.

"Fine, now go sit on that couch before I pick you up and put you there myself,"

"Well, now I suddenly don't want to go sit on that couch," Lou replied.

Harry picked Lou up, carried him to the living room, and plopped him on the couch.

Lou started giggling.

Harry leaned over on top of Louis and kissed him.

"I love you, Lou. I really missed moments like this, with you,"

"I missed this too, Haz, I love you,"

Harry quickly peaked Louis and got up.

"I'm going to make dinner"

"Can I at least watch you make dinner? You're just really good to look at," Louis asked with a pout on his face.

"I guess we can arrange that!"

Louis sat at the kitchen island and Harry started to get everything out for dinner.

"So? What are you making me for dinner?" Louis asked.

"Your favorite. At least I hope it's still your favorite," Harry sighed.

Louis' face lit up.

"Chicken stuffed with mozzarella, wrapped in parma ham, with homemade mash!" Louis said excitedly.

"Of course!" Harry replied.

"You are the only one who can make it right," Louis said.

"I guess that makes us soulmates," Harry smiled and leaned across the counter to kiss Lou

"I guess so," Louis giggled.

Lou and Harry sat down for dinner.

"Oh my goodness, Haz this is amazing!"

"Thank you, Harry"

"You're welcome, Lou"

"I love you"

"I love you too, Lou"

--

Louis' pov:

Louis knew that he needed to talk to Harry...about...well you know what. Lou had been thinking about it all day, he knew Harry needed to know, it just scared the crap out of Louis, he had never told anyone about it. He probably wasn't going to tell him tonight but it was constantly on his mind.

--

Harry and Louis spent quite a lot of time together today...if you know what I mean.

Harry and Louis were cuddling on the couch, Louis' head resting on Harry's chest.

"Lou, I know that we haven't been together for five years, but I haven't seen the boys really at all either, would you mind if maybe we went out with them tomorrow?" Harry asked quivering his bottom lip.

"Of course, whatever you want love," Lou reached up to kiss Haz.

"But...what do you want to do tonight?" Harry said with a smirk on his face.

"I know what you are getting at but I'm tired," Louis said, set in his ways.

"Fine...can we watch a movie though?" Harry asked snuggling closer to Lou.

"Ok, which one is it tonight? Titanic or The Notebook?" Lou asked knowing ahead of time what Harry meant by 'a movie'

"Titanic!" Harry shouted.

"You know me so well, Loubear,"

"Loubear..." Louis echoed.

"I haven't heard that one in a long time," Louis admitted.

"Well get used to it, because you'll be hearing it a lot," Harry said.

Harry sighed.

"Lou?"

"Yeah?"

"Before we start the movie..."

"Niall told me about your mum and Fizzy....why didn't you tell me?" Harry asked with tears in his eyes.

Louis sighed and tears fell from his cheeks and onto Harry's chest.

"I guess if I tell you then it makes it real" Lou started sobbing.

Harry hugged Lou tighter than before.

"Lou, we don't have to talk about it if to don't want to," Harry sighed.

Lou sat up and wiped his tears.

"No, no, I want to, I've never talked about it before, I mean not really,"

"Harry? There is something else that I need to tell you, I just don't know if I am ready to talk about it tonight. But I guess we can talk about mum," Louis sighed.

"Okay," Harry said grabbing Lou's hands.

"Mum died a couple months after we broke up, worst year of my life," Lou sighed trying to hold back his tears.

"And um Fizzy she died earlier this year," Lou still tried to hold back his tears but failed.

Harry jumped to comfort Louis, hold him.

"Lou, I'm so sorry, it hurts me that I couldn't be there for you or protect you from that pain. If I would have known I would have come back," Harry started crying.

"I know, that's why I wouldn't let the boys tell you, you needed to move on,"

"Lou..."

"Yeah, it would have hurt coming back, but regardless, you are family, Jay is family, Fizzy is family, the girls are family. I would have come back because I love you. You obviously needed someone to comfort you," Harry said kissing Lou's forehead.

"But we can't go back in time, as much as I wish we could, we only have the future," Harry assured.

"It hurt me, Haz," Lou says burying his face into his hands.

Harry brought Louis into his chest.

"It still hurts you, Lou, I don't know for sure if the pain will ever really go away. It hurts me that I couldn't be here to help you through it sooner, but I'm here now, I'm not leaving, never again,"

"Thank you, Hazzie, I love you more than anything, you're my savior," Louis said still sobbing.

"Lou, I love you, I will always be here to help you through anything," Harry said and kissed Louis.

"Haz? Can we just go to bed?"

"Of course, Lou, anything for you,"

Harry and Louis went up to bed, Lou wrapped his arms around Harry's waist and Harry plays with Louis' hair.

'He smells so good,' Louis sighed in comfort.

Soon enough both of them fell peacefully asleep in each other's arms.

------
thank you so much for reading!

more chapters are coming hopefully soon!

I have a feeling that this chapter wasn't really that good!! Please let me know if it was any good!!

please vote!! It really means the world when you guys do!!! I have worked really hard on this story and it would mean a lot if I could get it out there as much as possible!! please share!!

treat people with kindness!

love you all!

M.
------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.7K 36
there comes a time when a blind man takes your hand and says "can't you see?" *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* harry styles, one of the popular boys in Castle se...
51.4K 2.6K 13
Harry and Louis had a turbulent relationship from the start with many break-ups and hurt feelings but so much love. Louis's addiction to cocaine made...
103K 3.6K 41
Harry's attention though, that's what Louis wanted right now. "Henry! Can you go and get me another cocktail?" Of course Louis knew this wasn't his n...
81.8K 5.2K 31
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] ______________ Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟᴀ ᴘᴀᴏʟᴀ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @_...