The seducer

By Germangieforever96

Diego Ramos and Clara Alonso had been friends for some times now... Close friends to be exactly. They were ve... More

Chapter 1 - Clara and Me
Chapter 2 - Diego Dominguez
Chapter 3 - Decision and a plan
Chapter 4 - Photoshoot
Chapter 5 - Back into the world of Violetta
Chapter 6 - Fun at the gym
Chapter 7 - Clari's photoshoot
Chapter 8 - Everything's back to normal?
Chapter 9 - A "germangie" kiss and the new cast member
Chapter 10 - Thinking and thinking
Chapter 11 - A weekend with my daughter: Part 1
Chapter 12 - A weekend with my daughter: Part 2
Chapter 13 - Happy time
Chapter 14 - The dressing room
Chapter 15 - The cast party
Chapter 16 - Trouble
Chapter 17 - I still love you
Chapter 18 - A picture
Chapter 19 - Jealous Clara?
Chapter 20 - Talking
Chapter 21 - Amanda
Chapter 22 - Te quiero
Chapter 23 - At Clari's house
Chapter 24 - Time together
Chapter 26 - Starting
Chapter 27 - You're what...?!
Chapter 28 - The offer
Chapter 29 - Moving in
Chapter 30 - Living together
Chapter 31 - Protector
Chapter 32 - My everything
Chapter 33 - Happy Family
Chapter 34 - Greatful
Chapter 35 - A dinner with Annalise
Chapter 36 - It's time
Chapter 37 - Jessica
Chapter 38 - ~Love is in the air~
Chapter 39 - Dominguez
Chapter 40 - Back to work
Chapter 41 - Reactions
Chapter 42 - Germangie plans
Chapter 43 - He's still trying
Chapter 44 - A proposal on a wedding?
Chapter 45 - Yes!
Chapter 46 - Wedding

Chapter 25 - First meeting before the start

550 41 5
By Germangieforever96

Our break from filming Violetta was about to finish by now and we had a cast meeting before the start.

I woke up early that morning because I needed to make some coffee before the meeting and since Mirta, my housekeeper is not here every day I was left alone in the house... Atleast I thought.

But then I found her in the kitchen...

- Morning, Mirta - I greeted her - Didn't I say that you have a day off now?

- You did, Sir! But I wanted to help you get ready in the morning since you're going back to work now! If you don't mind...

- No... Not at all...

- So what do you need?

- Just a coffee, that's all.

- No breakfast, or anything?

- I'll eat with Alfredo later on, don't worry.

Sometimes I like that Mirta was actuay staying in my house instead of going anywhere with Annalise because she was offering her a job at her house in Madrid when she was here, but I heard Mirta refusing.

Yes, I was spying on them after what happened with her earlier.

Oh, and about the other show we had with Clari went amazingly and even though we weren't the best "couple" we still had so much fun together and now thinking about her and Dominguez working at the same place makes me want to throw up.

----- TIME SKIP -----

An hour later I was already in place and when I arrived I felt someone jumping on my back.

First I thought it was Clari, but then I realized that it was actually Martina this time.

- Hey! - I smiled - Jesus Christ, you look so different now!

- Oh really? - she laughed as she jumped off my back and then I could see her clearly.

- Wow, you're prettier than before, dear - I smiled as I hugged her.

- Thank you, Dad! - she joked as she hugged me back - You don't look bad yourself either!

- Well, thank you then - I laughed - Are you ready for work again??

- Yeah, I sure am!

Then everyone else appeared too: Jorge, Rodrigo with his wife which is weird because I've never seen her here before, the girls, the other guys and Alfredo too.

- Hey, buddy! - he smiled - How's everything?

- Long, long stories I have, my friend - I replied when I noticed Clara coming in with Dominguez which kinda made me sick, but I tried not to look at them now, but focus on the others.

But as I was trying to chat with the others suddenly felt someone else jumping on my back and this time it was Clari.

- Jesus, woman! Keep doing this to me.... - I laughed and so did she.

- Sorry, I just couldn't resist! - she smirked as she jumped off my back and hugged me.

I hugged her back softly, but I could see Dominguez staring at us with hatred in his eyes.

Oh well... That's his problem.

Anyway... Soon Martin arrived and the meeting started and luckily it didn't last too long so soon people were planning to meet up at a nearby bar so I decided to join to the guys.

Luckily Dominguez didn't plan to come so I was happy to catch up with the others I haven't mer during these months.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 57 15
Diego and Violetta are in Hawaii for their Graduation, even though they have gone through a rough patch. Diego is doing everything in his power to ma...
14.6K 1.3K 46
Diego Ramos and Clara Alonso has been working together for 3 years in Violetta and everything was always the best between them. They have been good f...
14.2K 154 49
Continuing on from 5 months after, as a lot of happened such as Violetta deciding to leave the Studio and her friends, everybody from the studio is f...
89.6K 2.6K 45
(Based on the show "Violetta") Violetta can't help feeling bad after leaving Leon for Diego. She realizes she needs Leon more than ever. When Violet...